• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in Galar! (Roleplay)

"...Uh...good to know...I never realized how, uh...gruesome you can be. Maybe tone it back." He chuckled nervously, but got a little more red when she mentioned his blushing. "U-Uh...yeah, and? I-It's not like it's something I can control, I guess it just...happens..." He mumbled, rubbing his arm. "...Anyways, uh...when he mentions the battle, just, uh...tell him that. I think we should be fine."

"Maybe you're right, I have been getting more violent recently... maybe it's because I have to deal with you guys. Well, thanks for the help Sally." Kia put her hand into her bag and pulled out her notepad. Ikari was also lifted out with it, and quickly jumped up to Kia's head. Kia made a sketch of a Noctowl, then one of an Eiscue. It didn't look much like one, but Kia didn't have a clear memory of it.

"You know, you say that as an insult, but bug types have a strong hard outer shell, so I take that as a compliment." Matt laughed, with a dab of smugness "So, this bug is going to crush you in our battle, lady." He smiled, only tilting his head to look at Jake, his hand scratched the back of his head as he began to think. "Hmmm, well... Was going to the professors a requirement, because this is the first time I've heard about that." He told him, he began to twirl his hair in his fingers, he honestly forgot what actual day or month it was, not wanting to reveal he forgot, he gave a half-hearted response."Umm, well, I was almost late for the opening ceremony if that answers anything" he gave a quiet chuckle.

king of poke

Previously arian chatterjee
*ring* *ring* *ring* ben answers the phone.Hello....what.....DAD...Oh no...I'll be over right away.He zooms on to his phone and ordered a a ticket for the nearest ferry to hoeen the ferry is in 30 minutes.Why did he feel this rush of anger.His dad is now hospitilised and his dream of getting stronger is crushed everything seemed stacked against him and he let it out he sobbed there was nothing he could do his world was crumbling he was helpless in his mind he was weak. He collected himself and left he felt like all his emotion was drained

"Oh, that whole song and dance," He gave a short sigh, shaking his head while shrugging his arms "Not everyone goes and gets a special Pokemon from the Professor." He reached for his belt and grabbed a Pokeball, his thumb clicked on the button and it expanded to fit his entire palm. "But that doesn't mean I don't have a partner" A grin entered his face, and he stopped walking and threw his Pokeball in the air. The ball opened up and the beam of white light shot beside Matt, materializing into Hitmonlee. The Hitmonlee looked around, ready for action, Matt held up his hand and Hitmonlee took a breath and released a bit. "This guy is Hitmonlee, though." He looked glanced at him before wrapping his arms around Hitmonlee and giving him a noogie. "He was just a small Tyrouge when I met him." Matt jumped away from Hitmonlee. "You see I-" He was cut off by a light kick from Hitmonlee. Matt looked back to see Hitmonlee chuckling, Matt rolled his eyes, "You dork," He smiled before turning to face Jake again. "Honestly, I didn't even choose him, he kept following me and I got attached to the guy. Guess you can say he chose me in a way" He began to walk again, Hitmonlee, now following the rest of the group, looking around at the surroundings. "Oh, and to answer your question, I'm sure there's a lot of trainers you didn't see at Turrfield but are in this thing, so don't think too hard about that. Though I did gain some fame by Hitmonlee evolving while he was in a Dynamax form, leading to my victory of the three gyms after... I don't know, Four? Was it four?" He looked at Hitmonlee, who was shaking his head and held up three fingers. "No, oh three? Oh, well, did better than I remembered." He smiled.

Jake studied the Hitmonlee curiously, as Sonny looked at the fighting type with his signature bored, half lidded expression.

Jake pulled his Rotom Phone out and aimed it at Hitmonlee.

"Hitmonlee: the Kicking Pokemon. This amazing Pokemon has an awesome sense of balance. It can kick in succession from any position. The legs freely contract and stretch. The stretchy legs allow it to hit a distant foe with a rising kick."

Jake pocketed his phone and looked at Hitmonlee again, before he hummed and looked around.

"We should be getting close to Spikemuth...can't be too much farther." he said optimistically as the group traveled, the quiet sounds of a Nickit snoring emitting from Jake's backpack.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you don't need to have a Starter Pokemon for it to be your partner. Like...Smith is my partner Pokemon, but I just happened to have a Grookey as well. Of course, he's not with me now, but..." He paused for a moment, then shrugged. "Well, anyways...after Spikemuth, it's directly back to Hammerlocke to fight Raihan. He's gonna be tough...I heard he uses weather in battle, and his Gym also does Double Battles on top of it."

"That's why you gotta think of a good strategy to take on weather users," Matt said, continuing to elaborate "Now there are two ways to fight a guy like that. Take both the pokemon on, or gang up on one pokemon. Well if the weather is involved, say sandstorm, then you have a hidden time limit unless you bring the right Pokemon." He rested his hand on his cheek looking forward onto the path, " Now, what would be the best strategy, probably ganging up on one. While yes, one Pokemon might be pretty healthy, you'll be able to truck through the battle quicker, and hopefully ending the weather before it gets too bad... Or bring your own team." Matt said, "Alright gang let's pick up the pace, I'm getting hungry."

Kia looked at Matt. "I agree with that, somehow. Having a hidden time limit is quite annoying, so bringing a pokemon that doesn't take damage from a sandstorm is quite necessary." She started to mumble. "Luckily, I have four Pokemon that apply to that." She looked up, coming to a sudden realisation. "Wait, WHY THE HECK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HAMMERLOCKE'S GYM? We're literally two minutes away from Spikemuth, and you're worrying about Hammerlocke. I honestly think all of you are brain dead, so why do I even listen to anything you have to say." A smirk appeared on her face, and she started rapidly punching the air. "From now on, I'm an independent woman!"

"....like ya weren't acting like one before?" Jake muttered from the back of the group, as he walked, as he glanced up from listening to the trio's conversation quietly to speak.

"...juuust saying."

"...."

He slowly took a few steps back as he spoke, as he slowly realized his mistake.

"..." he swallowed, and turned white a bit as he shut his mouth.

Matt's eye twitched at Kia, he let out a frustrated sigh, "Well, for being such an independent woman you sure have a hard time following commitments set, doesn't sound very responsible" He told her bluntly, " And yes, how dare we try getting prepared for the future, or at the very least have a conversation about it." He rested his right hand on his chest and extended his left into the air like he was in a play. "A sin upon the ages of man itself!" He exclaimed, dramatically, before going back into a normal walk "Also, imagine upset at people who don't even try to bring up any valid points to face the Spikemuth gym, sound like a fool to me amirite?" He told everyone, smirking at Kia. He turned back Salasa "So anyways, about the Hammerlock Gym." he began his conversation again, specifically saying that to get on Kia's skin.

He twitched a little, frowning as he ran up to Kia "I was just kind of worried about it, because I'm not very used to double battles! Though I think I might have a strategy...Alcremie is both a Fairy Type and knows Decorate, which can buff one of my Pokemon...I dunno which one, though...a-anyways, you're right, we probably should focus more on Spikemuth. No dynamax can be a bit of a problem...anyways! I've heard a few things about Marnie's Morpeko. Apparently it can change forms mid-battle...and it's Aura Wheel move changes type depending on it. It's still a little weaker on the defensive side, so...anyways, let's just focus on that for now. So, who wants to go first? Jake, Kia?" He was trying to ignore Matt...he kind of bothered Salasa, partially reminding him of when he was trying to be the best, know-it-all trainer.

"Oh, so I don't exist still... that's not rude," Matt told Salasa. "As punishment, I'll go first then," He told them, continuing to walk forward with conviction. "I waited to see what you all were capable of during the gym battle, so it's only fair for you guys to see what I'm made of... Oh and kid." He looked directly at Salasa, giving a small sigh, his voice actually getting a bit deeper as a sign he was being serious. "You have nothing to apologize for, especially when someone is being rude and calling you names, don't be afraid to stand up for yourself no matter who it is." He told him, turning his head to smile at Hitmonlee who was keeping pace with the rest of the group. "I have a feeling you're going to do just fine buddy" His voice becoming higher pitched as he smiled at Hitmonlee

Kia looked at Salasa, a calm expression on her face. She had automatically erased Matt's existence from her mind so she didn't have anything to rage about. "Morpeko huh, I think you're right Sally. Though something has been bugging me... The annoying one named Matt has seemingly disappeared. Could you please tell me if I subconsciously murdered him or something? I don't feel like getting arrested for doing something so fun but not remembering it." She shrugged after saying this, looking quite bored about the entire situation. "Actually Matt, if you still exist, the reason why Salasa doesn't really mind if I make fun of him is because he knows I genuinely care for him. Can't say the same for you though, I would be happy for you to die. In fact, I'd probably skip your funeral, then steal your dead body and throw it into a volcano." Her face looked like all the muscles making her usual angry expression had gone to sleep while she was saying this.

"...if it stops you from teasing me, maybe I should just go by Oliver instead of some sort of nickname." He joked around a bit, and grinned a little more. "Yeah, actually. Maybe you were a little more conscious than you thought. I had to break you out, it was an entire ordeal, but now the gang's back together." He glanced at Matt for a bit when he was talking from him, a sour expression on his face. He was about to speak, but Kia spoke first. He looked happy about what she was saying. "...thanks, Kia. I'm really glad I decided to pester you all the way back in Wedgehurst." He nudged her with his elbow.

Out of reflexes rather than anger, Kia's hand karate chopped at Salasa's head. Her facial expression stayed the same, thought the tone of her voice had changed. "I appreciate your happiness but my body wasn't made for kindness. It was made for pain." She made a fist and pointed to her knuckles. They looked exactly like normal knuckles. "My knuckles are surprisingly sharp, but they've become blunt since I use them so much." She looked at Salasa as if she was smirking, but her face was still expressionless.

"Is anyone actually listening to her? Why I am the shunned one!? I've already dealt with enough toxic relationships to know where this is going!" His blood started to run boiling hot as flashbacks to his own past started to flood his mind. "at first, you say it's a joke, then you slowly and meticulously start pushing that whole idea away till you get actual enjoyment from other peoples suffering and then blaming them for all their issues! You can just see it now as you just smacked your friend! Who-" He mumbled at his next words "unwarranted" before going back into his angered voice "Was comforting you! But I guess saying the words 'I'd be happy if you'd die' is a perfectly fine thing to say to someone, alright, I guess I didn't pick up the memo!" He extended his finger to point at Kia and Salasa as he continued ranting "You-" He felt a hand on his shoulder as Hitmonlee looked at him. Matt gave a sigh his anger started to soften as he stopped talking and continued forward, trying to push back his own memories of his childhood as he walked beside Hitmonlee.

Last edited:
He made a small oof, rubbing his head as he chuckled. "Well, I thought I was supposed to be a Master Pokemon Trainer just because I made friends with a Grookey really quickly." he chuckled...he looked kind of bothered by Matt's words, though, rubbing his arm as he whispered to Kia "...maybe just...try toning it back a bit? I get that's kind of just who you are, but I don't want him on your ass 24/7...he's just being a huge jerk." After whispering, he spoke in a normal tone as he gave Kia a bit of a smug look. "Besides, even if people say you're really violent, at least I know you won't take it out on me, right? Or am I just pushing my luck?

Kia looked at Salasa and tilted her head. "Why would I tone it back?" She stared into Salasa's eyes, almost in a threatening way. "Your luck has already run out. There's no point in pushing it if it doesn't exist. But, you're right still. I don't take my anger out on people who haven't done anything wrong." She raised her eyebrow and put her hand on her chin. "If Matt was still here, he would certainly be shouting right now. Too bad he was wiped from the face of the earth. Oh wait, it's not too bad. It's too good to be true actually." Out of nowhere, her smirk appeared on her face. It was only for moment though, because she realised they were right outside Spikemuth. When she spoke, her voice sounded robotic. "You have arrived at your destination. Please watch your head as you enter."

Matt turned his head to look at Kia, him only being a few feet in front of her. "Yeah, maybe you need glasses because I'm still here!" Matt shouted at Kia, his blood still boiling just by looking at the girl. "Alright, lady here's the deal" He takes a Pokeball from his belt and holds it in front of the group. "Short battle, someone wins, then I get to leave and we can avoid all the headaches we've caused one another! You hold up your side of the bargain, all is well, and then hopefully I'll never see your face again!" Matt told her, bluntly, just wanting to be done with the whole situation. He turned to Jake, and in a calm and a bit cheery voice, " Except you, I like you." Matt told him, Hitmonlee looking a bit shocked at the entire situation, even giving an audible sigh as he looked at his partner.

Kia shook her head. "Oh wow, Matt's back! I knew I wouldn't be able to just make him disappear like that. Sadly, Matt, that's practically impossible. If you want to never see me again, then leave us alone. Then we might have a battle in Wyndon during the league, and we'll all be happy. However, you're probably not just going to leave us alone unless if we get rat poison somehow." Ikari jumped onto Salasa's head, and started trying to move his hair into a more comfortable position to sleep on. Kia's walked ahead of Matt and into Spikemuth. "This is your chance to avoid those headaches you were talking about." She looked at Matt and smiled mockingly with a thumbs up.

Matt was visibly twitching, He was about to go off again, before stopping himself. He swung his bag around and pulled out a plastic water bottle, removing the cap, he just starts chugging the bottle with a few loud gulps until the water was gone. He took a deep breath and looked directly at Kia as she was walking away. " So this the game you're playing huh?" He murmured before taking another deep breath. "Well!" He gave a fake cheery voice, "Why should I leave? We started to walk up behind Kia "We had a commitment you started, and you're still just high tailing it away without any reasonable excuse you coward." He walked up beside her and gave her a light bonk on the head with his water bottle. "You're probably internet warriors that say to donate but never do, but that okay!" He said as he rested his arm on Kia's neck. "I'm here to teach you that you should follow commitments, and whether I like it or not, I'm staying till I get that battle." He looked at her with a wide smile, pushing his finger against her cheek as he gave a cutesy voice. "Isn't dat jast gweat" He said before removing his finger and arm away from her and started to walk in front of her. "This could all end with a short battle but whatever." He shrugged smugly, while he kept a cool demeanor on the outside, internally he was screaming, saying certain words that aren't in character for him due to him not being a curse wordy person

Salasa shrugged a bit...since his hair was so fluffy, it was fairly comfortable to Ikari. He didn't mind at all. "Uh...well, we're already trying to catch up to someone, so we can't have battles that aren't, um...important." His eye twitched a bit as he started to physically bother Kia...that was a huge no-no in Salasa's eyes. He quietly sent out Skreebo, and muttered something to it. The Dracozolt lunged forwards, then quickly whipped around to whack Matt with its tail...with some surprising precision for a freak of nature. Salasa smirked a bit, then quickly walked into Spikemouth after Kia. "God, I'm seriously regretting letting him join up with us..."

Matt gave an audible yip as his wrist was stung by the Dracozolt. "Alright, might have deserved that one a tad, that's on me." He said, as he waved his hand in the air and began to rub his wrist. "I'm just saying I'll gladly leave once I get that battle after I followed the term. I don't think you realize how stub- Hitmonlee what are you doing?" Besides Matt, Hitmonlee was shaking in anger, almost as if it's a bad idea to attack a trainer with a fighting type is out. Hitmonlee raised his foot and it sprang forward, moving past the Dracozolt and hitting Salasa behind. Not enough to cause damage, but similar to a feeling when you stub your toe, only in this case it wasn't the toe. After that, Hitmonlee jumped in the air and landed in front of the Dracozolt, glaring it down as it took a deep breath, it's muscles becoming a tad more defined. "Uh oh..." He frantically grabbed his belt to find the Pokeball, only to slowly realize, it wasn't on his belt.

Skreebo screeched in absolute rage as Hitmonlee attacked Salasa, which had caused him yelp and fall to the ground...the poor Freak-of-nature was always angry, but this pushed it over the edge. It immediately went for Hitmonlee, running at shocking speeds to land a nasty Aerial Ace. Salasa had gotten back to his feet by this time, and ordered Skreebo to use Dragon Tail. It obliged, attempting to use its huge tail to smack Hitmonlee, and switch it out for another Pokemon...hopefully stopping its rage.

Seth had waited for the group to have reached Spikemouth. He had some business with the gym leader there. It also gave him some time to gather some of his things from his apartment. Mainly his rotom guitar. He was glad that it did not need an outlet to have power.

He was saddened to see that his friends had resorted to fighting. Walking up to the group he shouted out towards them. "What is going on here? Don't you know that it is not kind towards your pokemon who have been travelling all this way with you to be battling like this. Also have you guys gone crazy or something. I leave for a couple of days, and you guys become like a pack of Mightyena fighting." Seth had his hair up in a ponytail, and wore a leather jacket. It seemed that he had a bit more edge to his look.

Hitmonlee skidded back, still holding his ground, using a Bulk Up prior managed mitigated some of the damage. Matt looked at the turn of the events that escalated. He thought only for a second, before getting a fired up smile and doubled down. "Oh, you wanna rough house huh?" He looked directly at Dracozolt and Salasa, seeing the monstrosity of a pokemon run after directly at Hitmonlee, Matt smiled, "Let's tango! Hitmonlee block that Dragon Tail with a Blaze Kick!" He ordered, pointing his finger forward as Hitmonlee ran forward, he skipped in the air, twirling his body as a small ring of fire formed as he spun before it connected with the tail to show a concentrated ball of fire on Hitmonlee's right leg. Hit jumped back and folded its arms together. "Aw, yeah, that's what we do! Now Hitm-" Suddenly Hitmonlee glowed red and blasted back directly into Matt's pocket, Matt pulled the Pokeball out of his pocket stared for a few moments, "Well, at least I didn't drop you." Suddenly a white flash blasted out, revealing Roselia as it did its generic poses, Matt walked up to Roselia, picking her up and placing it on his shoulders. "Well, note to self, you can't block any form of returning moves." Matt sighed and stared at the two, folding his arms and looking away. "Good job, I'm not apologizing... Huh?" He looked as a strange man walked up to the group, at this point Roselia jumped down from Matt's shoulders and ran in front of Salasa and Kia, smiling and waving at them to acknowledge them meeting again.
Matt shook his head and tried to converse with the stranger to him, "Looking good buddy, but I take specifically Twenty-three percent of the blame on this one," He points directly at Salasa and Kia, "You can blame The Lady and Salsa boy over the- Roselia!?" His attention finally got fixated on his Roselia "No, don't say hi to them! The Lady doesn't uphold deals!" Matt said as he began to tap his foot, Roselia looked at Kia with a shocked expression and stuck her tongue out and jumped back over to Matt, pointing at Jake and Alex in confusion. "Oh, they seem chill, don't know about that guy though." He pointed at Seth, Matt snapped his fingers and pointed his thumb at his chest. "Names Matt Maroon, future champion, nice to meet you, as long as you uphold commitments anyways..."

Kia wasn't bothered by Matt's poking, and her face looked like she was falling asleep. Suddenly, she laughed out of nowhere. "Wow, Salasa I didn't think you would have the guts to do that... Well maybe you wouldn't to me, but I guess Matt is an exception." She didn't interfere with any of the fighting that happened after that. Ikari had fallen off Salasa's head, and quickly jumped back onto it, trying to fall asleep again. Kia casually waved at Seth, with a calm expression on her face. "Yeah, blame Bat Big Mouth here, he's the cause of all our problems. It's nice to have you back though! Salasa actually has nothing to do with this, he was just helping me out. I'll take his blame." She pointed at Matt, then Salasa, then herself and finally to Matt again. "But Big Mouth should get half of the blame. Oh, and for the last time Bat..." She turned to face Matt, giving him a thumbs down. "I didn't make any commitments. It was simply a suggestion that I changed my mind on later. If only your brain was as big as your mouth."

"Oh, is that...Seth! Oh boy, it's good to see you again! How's it been?" He grinned, crossing his arms a little. Dracozolt was busy hissing and snapping at Seth, so Salasa decided to return him. "Agh...yeah, I know, I know, he's just kind of a loudmouth jerk." He shrugged a little, grinning as he ruffled his hair a little so it'd be more comfortable for Ikari. "He's been bothering us since Circhester, and he just won't leave us alone." he grumbled a little, and sent out Legion to introduce the group. "While you were gone, I caught a Falinks...and, uh...Funky Kong left the group while we were in Glimwood Tangle. I miss him, but...it's fine, he's taking care of some Grookey now." He smiled softly, crossing his arms a little. "Otherwise, everyone's fully evolved I'm pretty sure. Oh yeah, and...we got an extra, um...companion, if you can even call him that."

"Oh, you mean the jerk that got stood up, getting named called constantly, and is purposefully getting ignored passive-aggressively by you, Salsa boy, and The Lady that again, stood me up!" He looked at Kia for a moment, not buying a word she was saying as he already had his mindset in stone. Meanwhile, his Roselia jumped down off his shoulder and skipped over to the new stranger "Because she made an agreement that I followed, and once I did all the required things you back down... But I'm the jerk." He stared back at Salasa" Yeah okay... I'm not sorry that I tend to speak my mind on certain injustices!" He snapped back at Salasa. "Until I get that battle I'm not leaving regardless." He pouted, crossing his arms, Roselia bounded to Seth, waving her arms in a 'T' position before an 'I' with her arms again to pose. She stared up and gave a small wave to Seth to greet the new stranger.

Last edited:
Kia smirked at Matt. "So you complain about being called names, yet you do it yourself? You complain that we don't listen to you, but you don't listen to us? I don't get how we're in the wrong when everything that we do, you do as well. You are the definition of a hypocrite. However, I'm glad you admitted that you're a jerk. Because you are." She gave a thumbs up. "Anyways, before we get into another argument let's do this gym. I cannot be bothered to stand around here all day arguing with someone like Matt, when we could be making actual progress." She pointed towards the gym, with a very annoyed expression on her face.

Jake blinked and looked over at Seth.

He briefly took in his new appearance.

"Oh...uh...hey." he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"So um...this has been going on ever since we left the last town." he said sheepishly, as he rubbed the back of his head.

".....so....meet Kia's new best friend." he said, as he motioned to Matt.

"...wait, what happened to Shade and Alex's brother?" he realized, as he looked around with a blink.

"Well it is nice to meet you Matt. Though I would take what those two say to heart they are very much people whose bark is worse then their bite. My name is Seth by the way." Seth said this as he pulled the ponytail out of his hair. Which caused his long hair to fall down past his back and almost to his knees. It also served to soften his features back towards what the other are more used to seeing from him.

"I can not believe that I leave and the groups grows, and has everyone fighting again. I thought we had that all sorted out weeks ago." With this Seth smirked, and motioned for them to follow. "Well I guess since you guys are here you might be a little tired. If you are you can stay at my place for a bit. Come on I will show you where it is at."

Matt glared back at Kia and whipped out his finger to point at her "And you-" However, he stopped as he saw Seth seemingly treating him with a small ounce of respect. He stared at Kia for a few moments before waving his hand in a downward motion. He slowly walked over to Seth, his arms resting on his neck, he gave an audible whistle as he saw how long his hair is. "Huh, isn't that neat, I'm growing out too, though mine isn't as long as yours. And sure, I wouldn't mind a quick rest before I defeat the next gym."

"Well..." Salasa glanced at the gym for a moment, before giving a soft sigh. "No thank you. It's great seeing you again and all, but...I really don't wanna waste anymore time, at least personally. I gotta catch up to that girl and give her what for, so...I'm gonna pass." He grinned at Seth, giving him a little wave, but turned around to walk into Spikemuth and go change into his uniform.

Kia punched the air, her face turning serious. "All right, then. Salasa can fight the gym while I strategise and Seth and Matt rest. It's been a while since I focused like this, due to Matt's arrival. I need to get in the zone more often, it might stop me from arguing so much. Good luck Sally." Ikari woke up and jumped off Salasa's head as he left. She climbed up onto Seth's head instead, and started to nap again.

Matt turned around as Salasa ran off in a rush. "Hey wait a second I wanted to go first!" He left out an audible groan, ready to sprint after Salasa before Seth invited him to watch the battle. His body twitched, giving a quick sigh, then folding his arms again. "Yeah alright." He said begrudgingly, "But everyone else has to watch my fight as well. I'm tired of watching a show without myself able to show my own skills. I might even get a tiny ounce more respect too." He started walking towards the stadium, giving a short whistle as Rosela ran after him. He looked at Kia as he passed her "You know, we were talking strategy before till you rudely told us to stop. Regardless if we were talking about the right gym. So if you need a second opinion, I guess my ears are open. " He waved with the back of his hand begrudgingly as he passed by her.