• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in Galar! (Roleplay)

king of poke

Previously arian chatterjee
Ben was carefully thinking his team out he had sceptile,lucario,bibarel,infernape,alolan raichu, and goodra. he gained such a boost in confidence he thought he was going to win he took his team and ran out into the wild.to find zac,he waved he ran closed to zac and started making his pokemon swin in nearby water untill they were insanely tired

Shade nodded and quickly threw out her Hydreigon. Her Hydreigon gave off a purr that could be misconstrued as a growl and nudged his head against hers. She giggled and hopped on, and then outstretched her hand for Aaron to grab a hold of. Apparently, she wanted him to ride with her. Chu returned back into her PokeBall and Schwartz looked at Aaron expectantly, wondering if he was going to ride along with them. Meanwhile, a map was on Shade's datapad, beeping as the red dot pulsed at a certain spot in Rolling Fields.

"Well, we'd love to hang around, but if we spend too much time just standing here we're either gonna freeze-" Her stomach gave a low grumple "-or starve to death. I'm assuming you're heading you're a trainer heading to Circhester as well, so you can come with us if you like. I'm Kia by the way, and this is Mudd." The Swampert smiled when Kia mentioned her. Kia turned and continued walking towards Circhester which was quite close to the group. She had sketched Noctowl when she had seen it and added a short description.

"Oh! Right...my name is Salasa, by the way. Future champion! No matter what Kia says, ha." He grinned, nudging Kia a little with a red tint in his cheeks. "Oh! And this is Scruff...he's my Toxtricity. Cool, huh?" The blue-frilled Toxtricity grinned, sticking his tongue out a bit as he sauntered after Salasa, who went to catch up with Kia. Once they got there, he pointed out a Bob's Your Uncle, the restaurant up ahead. "There it is! I think it's a steak restaurant...yummy, huh? C'mon, let's go!"

"I'm Jake...t-this is Sonny and Baltimore,"" Jake introduced a bit shyly, as he hadn't met anyone new in quite a bit, as he motioned to his two pokemon that were out and about.

The Raboot glanced at the newcomers with a seeming lack of interest, as he moved his left ear out of his face with his paw.

The Corvisquire was currently on another lap around them in the air.

"But uh...see ya I guess."

Jake said, before he hurried after Kia and Salasa, as Sonny casually walked after and Baltimore changed his course to stay around the group as he flew.

He looked around Circhester in awe as the group arrived, and grinned a bit.

He followed Salasa's gaze, as he heard his stomach growl a bit.

"N-now that ya mention it...I could have a little something to eat. Thanks for making me hungry." Jake joked playfully, as he looked around the city.

Baltimore appeared over a rooftop, and started a slow descend.

Jake (almost instinctively) stretched his arm out as he looked at the buildings.

The Corvisquire grew closer and soon flapped a bit as he carefully perched on Jake's arm.

Jake pulled his pokeball out and gently pressed the button, as his loyal bird pokemon retreated back inside of it for the time being.

Last edited:
Kia overheard what was said and waited until Salasa was back in speaking range. "Future champion? Could have been a bit more realistic, shorty. If you were gonna say anything about the future, might as well be truthful. Something like future hobo who succumbs to the mighty wrath of the trusty knight Mudd and the queen of pokemon Kia!" She chuckled, before adding, "No matter what Oliver here says." She smirked when Salasa pointed out the restaurant. "Actually my uncle's name is Jeff.." She entered and pointed out a table that they could all fit on. "Y'know I'm glad I moved here. If I didn't I wouldn't have met you guys. Sure, I hate you all, but at least I get to use you for training if I ever want to." She sat down and looked at the menu, with Mudd looking over her shoulder. After figuring out what she wanted, Kia pulled out a book from her bag about an adventure of the Galar starters and started reading it.

"...that's....uh...thanks? You too?" Jake asked in confusion, as he blinked and tilted his head to the side, as he followed her inside and sat down.

Sonny leaned against the table, his hands stuffed in his pockets yet again, already having ate.

Jake grabbed a menu and started to skim through it, as he hummed a bit.

Sonny glanced around the interior of the restaurant with a bored expression etched on his face.

"Well...Think I know what I want." Jake said after a minute or two of reading, as he set his menu down.

He looked out the window a bit, and watched a flock of Rookidee flap by.

He smiled a bit as he stretched with a small yawn.

Matt just stood there in disbelief, seeing as they all just continued to walk along. He felt a bit annoyed that they just kept trucking along after what just happened. He exhaled his breath, being warmed up by his actual annoyance but nothing else could be done about it. He decided to tag along with them, thought a few feet back from them, this time making sure he watches his step of course. He managed to reach the gate of the city, "still covered in snow...awesome." He complained to himself, overhearing them talk about becoming the next champion and all that jazz. He gave a slight chuckle and decided to follow them into the restaurant, not to eat anything but more so amp himself up, he placed his hand in the middle of the table to grab their attention.
"Well, if there was a test, I'm afraid you all would fail considering that I, Matt Maroon will become the next champion, I'm sure you've heard of me." He gloated, pointing his thumb directly at his chest, then using his other hand to start rubbing his chin before he started to speak again, "Though to give credit where it's due I'm surprised there are still trainers in this competition, though perhaps that means the companions I was with weren't the best trainers."

"Hey! Even if I don't become the champion, I'll at least be a good opponent...you won't see me giving up!" He chuckled a little, though grew a little upset at the joke of Kia hating them all. Did she...really mean it? Surely not, but...well, he decided to send out Bundt once they sat down at a table. The Alcremie took a glance at the new trainer, and quickly hopped away to hide, ending up between Kia and Salasa. He returned Scruff, since he was glaring at a young boy with a Skorupi...one that was also glaring back. "Uh...yeah...anyways, don't count on being champion so easy, we're sure to give you a run for your money."

'....geez...looks like all the challengers that are left are getting pretty confident, huh...?'

Jake wondered to himself with a blink, as he glanced at the menu again and thought about all of the challengers he'd met so far. Sonny moved aside so Matt wasn't touching him, and now leaned against Jake's chair.

The Raboot sighed a bit as he stood on one foot and started to idly rock the one he had in the air back and forth.

Kia gave her order to the waiter as he approached their table. She turned to face Matt, and decided that Mudd was too large to be sitting with her and swapped her for Ikari. The Leafeon stared in confusion at the trainer and walked over to him, almost looking to see if he was worth her time. "If you didn't know, I am undefeated so far and I don't plan on losing so don't start placing bets. Oh wait, now I remember that we've literally got a gym battle coming up soon, so it's time for me to take you one of you guys on as soon as we're done here. Not Salasa though, I've travelled with him my entire journey and battled him multiple times so I know all of his strategies by heart... Matt, we can find out who's better, if you want."

"Oh is that a challenge?" Matt smirked, getting fired up himself. Taking his finger, he started to twirl the tuft of hair that was hanging out of his hat. "I might have to take you up on that offer if you win that gym battle to see if we are worth battling each other?" He suggested pulling up a chair from a table nearby to sit with the group, it made a noticeable screech as it was pulled against the floor. Having the back end hit the table, he sat down and looked at the group. His eyes darted directly at Salasa "And I have no doubt you all would give me a run for my money, but I'm not too shabby either. Besides, we're at the point where only the best of the best are in this!" He exclaimed, clenching his fist as it started to shake with excitement. Only to finally notice the Alcreme hiding behind the other trainers, "Oh, Is that little guy a bit shy?" He asked, his voice changing from an exciting and amped up, to a more soothing voice.
He reached from his belt for a Pokeball, clicking the ball, a quick flash, and the stream of light hit the middle of the table. The white stream soon materialized into a Roselia and it quickly tried doing a "heroic pose", having one arm straight up, touching the air above it, and another arm resting on its small legs. She finally opened her eyes and looked around at all the new faces. She turns around, looking up at Matt, only turning her body directly towards the Alcreme once she notices Matt's eye's fixated on it. She immediately jumps over to the table edge, holding out her rose hand with a happy smile on its face.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex had been left behind for the hundredth time, thanks for her oblivion. She gave a groan as she ran to the restaurant where the others were. She had walked in, returning both her roaming partners and sending out Rose. She went over to the table they were at, the Steenee trailing behind. "Sorry I'm late." She put bluntly, and took a seat. It seems that they were in a conversation, so Alex stayed somewhat quiet, whilst looking at the menu. Rose looked over to the two Pokemon with inquisitiveness, her head cocked to the side.

Jake looked at Alex as she sat down, and smiled a bit.

"So...know what you're gonna get?" He asked her as he cleared his throat, and shifted slightly.

"...erm...if you want me to, I can buy your food," he said and blushed slightly, as he swallowed.

"O-or if not, that's alright too," he added quickly.

Sonny rolled his eyes as he looked at them all, with a look that plainly said "humans..."

Bundt whined a little trying to back up when the Roselia approached, and ended up hopping across Salasa's lap to his other side. "Yeah...oh, but...that's a girl. All Alcremie are girls...I thought it was pretty common knowledge, but...maybe you're not from here, though." Salasa shrugged, and leaned back. "Well...I'm pretty sure we've only battled when I was less experienced and super overconfident...besides, with Funky Kong gone, I've picked up some new tactics...not to mention everyone in my team is fully evolved now, I'm pretty sure." He grinned a little...once the food was delivered, Bundt hopped onto the counter to grab some of Salasa's food, covering it in the cream she makes from her fingers before she ate it.

"Salasa, I'm beginning to think you are trying to get on my nerves at this point. Just because only three of my six pokemon able to evolve have actually evolved, you don't have to rub it in. But let's talk about this another time." Kia crossed her arms and re-adjusted her posture. Ikari jumped next to Kia as the food arrived, and took a small portion of it in her tail. Well, small for humans. Being half the size a Leafeon should be made it a lot smaller than it should be. Ikari took a tiny bite of it and it filled her mouth. Kia shrugged and started to eat as well, putting a bookmark in her book. She quickly finished and resumed her book while waiting for the others.

Roselia didn't notice Bundt running away from her, but noticing an another, smaller grass type, turned her attention to the Steenie, jumping in the air, she curled up into a somersault, landing right next to the Steenie, making a little flashy pose in the process, before holding out it's Rosey hand to introduce itself once more. "Oh, I'm being ignored now, use to that thanks to a certain someone" He snarked at Kia, taking his fingers, he rested it on his head before waving a gesture the Alex.

Kia glared at Matt, getting more annoyed. "What, you think that because you just happened to show up recently you get special treatment or extra attention? Well, it just so happens that this girl, yes the one you are talking to, doesn't care what you think. Unless if I'm just annoyed about the evolution thing... Eh, whatever. Jake's right, maybe my pokemon don't want to evolve anyways." She slouched in her seat, and looked back down at her book. She considered doing the rest of her journey alone, before realising she had grown too mentally attached to the group to do that. "Also, this doesn't mean we aren't battling, Mac. Or Mutt. I'm clearly gonna beat the gym, so you should make sure you win. Or else I'll have to go easy on you, and I don't want to embarrass you." She looked up and smirked at the last part, but continued reading shortly after.

Matt glared right back, "No, I don't think I deserve special treatment, but when someone is talking to you, you at least acknowledge them! Especially when you're going on about you and I potentially fighting!" He scolded Kia, "At least I had the courtesy to say hello to what I presume is your friend instead of just ignoring them!" Matt stated, pointing at Alex with his thumb. "And trust me, lady, you won't embarrass me, a loss is a loss for me, but it sounds like you'll have a mental break down when I beat your perfect record!" He started to feel his blood boil by Kia, seemingly twisting things to make Matt the blame from his own point of view, reminding him of his time with mother and why he had to leave that house. His hand was gripping the top of the chair only to notice his Roselia grabbing the bottom of his shirt. He took a deep breath and gave out a sigh, seemingly releasing most of his anger in that one breath, but he could still feel a lump of annoyance in his stomach.

Last edited:
Salasa blinked, looking back and forth at the two. He paused for a moment, putting a hand of Kia's shoulder. "H-Hey, um..." He paused for a moment, then took his hand off her, taking a deep breath. "Don't let him get under your skin...I mean, he's just another opponent, he's not a huge problem." He paused, then rubbed his arm a bit. "And, uh...sorry, I wasn't trying to get on your nerves. I guess it's just kind of...my thing. Sorry." He gave a little sigh, then went back to his food. Bundt blinked, then hopped towards Kia, offering an Oran Berry that had some cream on it, with a little smile on her face.

Kia shook her head. "That literally makes no sense! If someone else interrupts me while I'm in a conversation, I'll talk to them for a minute, and then I'll continue my conversation. Plus, the only reason I would have a mental breakdown is if I was trapped in a room with you and had to listen to your stupid voice. I don't-" She was cut off by Salasa. "I guess I should be used to being annoyed. No offence, Salasa. At least you stopped me before I got angry..." She closed her book and put it back in her bag, her face becoming calmer. She took the Oran Berry that was offered, and lightly stroked Bundt.

Matt raised his arms slightly in the air, "When did I Interup-" He let out an audible groan before resting his fingers to his temples. "Oh forget it! I don't have the energy for this, but I guess neither do you since apparently you're incapable of multitasking." Matt got up from his chair, picking it up, swerving his entire body to put the chair back to where it got it from, "I'll be around, which by the way." He turned around. "Nice to see you still haven't acknowledged your friend after I point that out to you, but I guess that's my fault too." He shrugged condescendingly, panning his head to look at the rest of the group, specifically trying to ignore Kia. "Well, I certainly hope next time we meet it'll be on nicer terms folks. But if for whatever reason I don't, best of luck with everything for you folks." He said, with an exasperated sigh. His Roselea, on the other hand, was more cheerful, Waving her goodbye's and doing multiple different flashy poses before hopping on Matt's shoulder. He rested his fingers on the side of his head before waving it goodbye and exited the restaurant.

Salasa mumbled, glaring a little at Matt as he looked at the rest and walked off. He paused for a moment, waiting until he was sure Matt had left, and nudged Kia. "Well...let's not forget that the first time we saw him, he had slipped and fallen right on his face...let's just hope he battles as well as he balances, right?" He grinned a little, hoping to make Kia feel better. "No offense taken...I'm trying to change a bit, I guess. Maybe I realized I'm not exactly the nicest somewhere between the whole incident with...erm...well, her...and Funky Kong leaving the team to take care of the Grookey back in Glimwood Tangle?"

callmeRed

Previously itshardtomakeausername
Nathan and Jake walked through the Galar region's Wild Area, training for Marnies gym. Nathan and Jake were friends, both meeting in the Galar region. Nathan, from Kanto, and Jake from Hoenn.

"Alright, Bulby, use Petal Dance!" Nathan called out. Venusaur began shaking, as Petals would form a tornado of some sort. "Alright, good job Bulby!"
"Torchy, break through the tornado by using Flame Charge!" Jake called, and Blaziken answered. Blaziken tried using Flame Charge, but the force and gust of it was too powerful. Blaziken was sent up flying through the air.
"Haha, yeah! Good job, Bulby!" Nathan was happy! Afterall, he did win a bad matchup..! Right?
"Not yet!" Jake said. "Blaziken, use High-Jump Kick!" Blaziken came rushing down, breaking through the Petal Dance like it was nothing, and Venusaur was struck, losing a good chunk of its strength.
"Well, I too, have a trick up my sleeve!" Nathan said, commanding Venusaur to use Earthquake, and hopefully it wont hit itself in its confusion. "Venusaur, break through the confusion! Use Earthquake!" Like Nathan said, Venusaur broke in and landed a devastating Earthquake! And just like that, Blaziken was knocked out.

"Man, your pretty good, Nathan and Bulby." Jake said, returning Blaziken "I wouldn't have expected a Earthquake anytime soon."
"Hehe, thanks!" Nathan pet Bulby, and Bulby let out a calm purr. "Your not too shabby yourself!"
"Thanks." Jake said, in a low tone. Jake seemed sad of his defeat.
"Hey, cheer up!" Nathan said to Jake "You'll learn from this, right?"
"I guess so." Jake said to Nathan "That just means we gotta train harder!"
"Yep, that's it!" Nathan said "Train harder."

Last edited:
Kia gave a sigh of relief. "I guess you're right, but don't be so hard on yourself, Sally. Almost none of it was your fault. You just always happen to be there when things happen. I guess maybe I shouldn't blame you for getting on my nerves but don't ever think I'm being serious if I do, it just feels good to blame someone, ok?" She stood up, and the look of anger faded. She stretched her arms. "Well, let's just forget about this. After all, there is a gym to challenge. We need to have space for strategy, right?" She turned to face the group, and Ikari climbed up to her head.

"Mmhm. You guys'll have to get ready relatively quick. The tournament'll be here before we know it," Jake said optimistically, as he opened his backpack and checked on his still not-hatched egg. "...well...the sign did say it would take a while to hatch." He said and bit his lip, and zipped the backpack shut.

"...which gyms are left?" he thought out loud, and took out his map.

"...Circhester, Spikemuth, Hammerlocke..." he counted on his fingers as he looked at the map.

"I've heard Raihan and Marnie are pretty tough..." he looked at the rest of the group, as he folded his map up and put it away.

Sonny now sat on the floor, and boredly stared at his feet.

The Raboot glanced up at the trainers and let out a vaguely teenager-like sigh, as he moved his left ear out of his face.

He looked at the other pokemon currently in the diner.

He looked at the pokeballs attached to the waist of Jake's belt.

He seemed to study them all one by one, and debate on them in his head.

Baltimore...not one for having fun. Scamp...too energetic. Chester...

Sonny flashed back to himself, Kia and Salasa in Glimwood Tangle, when he saw the zigzagoon's glowing red eyes and his mightyena like laugh, and the battle that soon followed, and lead to the former Scorbunny's evolution.

Sonny shuddered a bit, and continued. The Cramorant...

He irritably rubbed his little, pink, bunny like nose in remembrance of getting jabbed in the face twice in the span of five minutes.

He looked at the last pokeball. Fabian...

Sonny slowly raised an eyebrow as he considered letting the Nickit loose.

"...." he was quiet as he slowly smirked a bit, and looked back at his feet.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Aaron's eyes darted nervously and blushed as he took Shade's hand to hoist himself onto Schwartz. He returned Venom and flashed a thumbs-up with a smirk to Shade, signaling that he's ready for flight. "Ready when you are." He said calmly to Shade, while silently preparing himself for takeoff.

Alex stayed quiet, her cheek in her hand as she quietly listened and thought absentmindedly. Rose walked over to Sonny, wondering what the Raboot was plotting. "So, who's going first to challenge the gym?" Alex asked Kia and Salasa, looking across the table to the two. Alex had also sent out Flake, who waddled over to Rose. The Snom did the same as Rose as the two looked at Sonny in confusion and unison.

The Raboot blinked and noticed the two looking at him.

"..." he smiled innocently and whistled a bit, as he looked out the window, and swallowed.

Jake leaned back in his seat as he glanced at the two across from him and Alex.

"...is it just me being impatient, or is the waiter taking a while?" He asked as he looked around with a blink, and itched the side of his head.

"....rab!" Sonny said, as he decided to initiate his plan now, and reached up, and tapped Fabian's pokeball with his paw.

The fox pokemon appeared in a bit of light and looked around in confusion.

Jake looked down at the two.

"...Sonny, if you wanted him out, you only had to ask." He said before he gave the Nickit a look that said "don't try anything".

The Nickit seemed to grumble as he hopped up and laid down on Jake's lap, and shut his eyes to rest, and seemed happy to not have a Corvisquire breathing down his neck this time.

Sonny stared at Jake and Fabian as Jake scratched behind the Nickit's ears a bit as it dawned on the fire type that his plan failed.

"....."

The sound of rapid thumping started from below the humans.

Salasa grew a blush again, mumbling something around "It's not Sally..." But he let it go, thinking. "I kind of wanna go first...I know that Rocky Road is gonna be my main Pokemon in this challenge...um...no offense Bundt, but you don't have the greatest option to take care of Ice Types." The Alcremie smiled a little, not really minding. She didn't particularly like battling anyways. "Anyways, I know setting up Stealth Rocks on Melony's side of the field will work wonders...after all, it'll deal more damage to Pokemon that are weak to rock types. Not to mention the fire and rock type moves on top of that...but...she has a Gigantamax Lapras, right? That'll be..interesting. Let's see, then...oh, right, Legion! They'll be excellent for the Gym! Well, I think I've got my strategy down...Bundt or Scruff will be useful if both of them go down, but hopefully they don't."

Last edited:
"Look at me, Look at me!" He said in a mocking voice as he walked down the path "I'm the only person in the room that matters, everyone else is below my own regalness, Bahhh!" He threw his hand in the air, growing more frustrated as he thought about Kia. "Everything is always Matt's fault, especially when you ignore someone responding to you after you suggested something. Always with the shocking twist and turns!" Roselia tapped Matt's head a couple of times to grab his attention, she jumped off onto the ground, doing a little dance as she repeated her name multiple times like she was singing. Matt stared for a few moments before giving a small chuckle, he bent down on his knees before patting Roselea on the head. "Guess right now that doesn't matter huh? We gotta start taking on the gym!" He exclaimed, holding his arm out for Roselea to jump on it, to then walk on his shoulder. He then started to make a Bline towards the gym, sprinting at full pace "Besides, we'll show that lady what kind of trainer we are in this gym challenge, let's do this!" He ran directly to the gates of the gym, spinning to a stop, with his backside facing the gym. "Or my name isn't Matt Maroon!" He proclaimed, closing his eyes and having his head tilted down, with his finger directly in the air, Roselea doing the exact same pose. He opened his eyes as he started to hear murmurs from other people and the strange stares he was receiving. Even hearing an audible "Why would he say his name?" and "What a lame generic pose." He turned to face the small crowd awkwardly, "It uhh, was something you had to be there for..." He said, making some half-hearted finger guns as he slipped inside the gym. "You know, we need to think of a more original pose huh?" He asked his Roselea who simply shrugged.

Admin edit: Abuse of color tags is not permitted. If you think your posts are hard to read without color-coding your characters (and they are, nobody likes a wall of text), please format your posts properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thumping soon stopped, as Sonny folded his arms indignantly and huffed.

"..." his eyes scanned the floor, and came to rest upon a small stone that had gotten stuck in one of the four's shoes and fallen out when they sat down at the table.

"..." he boredly reached for it and pulled it into his paw, and studied it.

He raised his eyebrow as he started to think.

He then stood up, and looked at his large, rabbit feet, and formulated his plan in his head.

He took a breath and tossed the stone into the air, and hit it with the side of his foot, which tossed it back into the air.

He quickly repeated the action, and started to do it repeatedly.

Fabian's ears flicked at the sound of it, as he opened one eye to watch.

Jake looked over and raised an eyebrow.

Not noticing the two watching, Sonny hurriedly switched to the other foot, the usual half-lidded expression on the bunny's face.

"...I swear, you're still finding ways to surprise me." Jake commented as he watched, before he looked out the window and hummed.

Sonny glanced at him nonchalantly as he bounced the rock more, the rock occasionally reaching the level of the humans' heads.

Shade caught wind of his nervousness and smiled mischievously as she waited until Aaron got all nice and comfortable. As soon as she got his confirmation to take off, she squeezed Schwartz's sides like one would with a horse Pokemon and the Brutal Pokemon sped into the air, battering the two with a lot of wind and making Shade's hair slightly flow in the wind. Well, flow as well as they could, since it was kind of short, but not too short.

As soon as Schwartz got at a comfortable height, he calmed down his flying speed and glided in the air peacefully. Shade looked back at Aaron, seeing if he was okay. @Gold The Dragonite

Sonny eventually stopped and sat back down, which let the rock fly off to the side with a final kick.

Fabian slowly shut his eye again, and started to rest.

Jake looked away, and clearly didn't notice the rock now purposely kicked towards him, and now sat in his hair.

The fire type smirked a bit, as he shut his eyes and puts his paws behind his head, and idly rocked a foot back and forth as he sat, content until further notice.

The Nickit started to snore quietly, as his ears lowered and his tail drooped.

Jake smiled a bit at the sight and made sure to sit still, so the pokemon wouldn't be disturbed.

Last edited:
Kia started to bend down to pick up the rock that Sonny had kicked. She changed her mind about interfering with anything, and instead untied and retied her shoelace. "Its alright with me Salasa. Let's go, then. The sooner we take on the gym, the better. Any problems? Don't answer that, we're going anyways" She turned away from the group once again, and slowly walked away.