• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in Galar! (Roleplay)

Gabblimey nodded, wheeling after Alistar. She had lied, obviously, there's no way a shower would've fixed it immediately. All that mattered to her at the moment was getting further on. She would've kept it up if too she didn't pass out again while wheeling herself around. The wheelchair kept going for a bit, before it crashed into a wall, falling over.

king of poke

Previously arian chatterjee
ben was running to spikemuth sceptile following he was panting when he got there and sent punchy out and took lizard in and started running just close combating everything by the time he finished the challenge he whispers to him self "man the challenge is so annoying". Machamp was hurt after fighting every trainer so he healed up punchy and restored his moves. He was there marnie with a bunch of grunts like a lot of grunts he swears he can make out somebody but doesn't care and pushes past 'till he's at the front.

Last edited:
Alistar spun around when he heard the crash, seeing that Gabblimey had passed out again he sighed. "Damn... well, guess we're gonna be stuck here even longer." He said, as he fixed the wheelchair and placed her back on it before wheeling her back to the room and laying her back on the bed. He was running out of things to do, he'd already cleaned up the room, so he pulled out his Rotomphone and waited for her to regain consciousness.

Zac sent out his Machoke and Marnie sent out Liepard. Machoke used Cross Chop, which did a lot of damage, Marnie’s Liepard then used Snarl. Marnie’s Liepard fainted from another Cross Chop, she then sent out her Toxicroak, Zac switched out his Machoke with his Toucannon, for the type advantage.

Toucannon was preparing a Beak Blast, but Toxicroak attack Toucannon with Poison Jab, which poisoned it but Toucannon retaliated with a powerful Beak Blast which knocked it out immediately.

She then sent out Scafty and made it use Thunder Punch, which was super effective. Toucannon was gonna use another Beak Blast, but Scafty somehow out speed and knocked it out with Ice Punch. Zac returned Toucannon and sent out Machoke, which attacked with Seismic Toss, which leaves a big dent on the floor. Machoke soon fell down to earth knocking Scafty out with a Karate Chop, Zac was pretty confident but he didn’t want to get overconfident.

Marnie sent out her Morkepo, which went down with a Karate Chop to the head. She then sent out her last Pokémon, Grimmsnarl, which was going to be a problem. Grimmsnarl used Play Rough, knocking Machoke out. He the sent out his Eevee and made it used Double Edge, which did a good amount of damage. Grimmsnarl used Darkest Lariat, but Eevee dodged it and used Take Down to it head, knocking it out almost instantly. He then got his Dark Badge and was on his way to Hammerlocke, but he wanted to know how Alister and the female trainer was doing.

He went back to the Pokémon Centre, and knocked on Alister’s room door. “Hey,” he said “Can I enter?”

"Yeah, what's up?" He replied, now looking back at his Rotomphone as he shut the door. He finished up whatever he was doing on his phone and put it away as he also walked to the side of the bed, now looking at Duncan with a curious expression on his face. He sat down on the chair he'd slept on the night previously and awaited the question.

"Participate in the other leagues of course! I'm from Unova, which was the league I was going to enter before moving here, so I might go back there first, but I also want to travel to Hoenn and Sinnoh." He explained, "other than that, if I end up winning this league I'll probably help out Gabblimey and all those kids she takes care of as well."

Gabblimey slowly opened her eyes again, sitting up as she held her head. She slid off the side, then attempted to walk out to get to the gym. She hobbled a bit before leaning against a wall, groaning in pain. She winced slightly, then began walking again, she wasn't going to give up so easy. She didn't even care if people tried to stop her or how bad an idea this was, all she cared about was powering through this.

Alistar didn't have time to respond to Zac, he stood up and supported Gabblimey to prevent her from falling over again. "At least use the wheelchair!" He cried out to her, "see what I mean? She's really desperate to get going again, I can understand why but I think it's still too risky." He repeated, looking back at Zac.

Alistar tried to stand her up. "It doesn't matter if they get here now, the fact that you've gotten here before them is good enough. If you really want to move on this badly, we can go, but you can't just walk out of here, your legs need time to recover. Why do you care so much if they catch up anyway?" He tried to ask her.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Aaron gave a smile. "Thanks, I appreciate the offers." He replied to Shade. Aaron then turned to Seth. "I hope you don't mind if I join you and your Charizard to Spikemuth?" He asked. Venom was playing a rhythm repeatedly while giving an annoyed expression at the Decidueye, who clearly didn't know what personal space was. Willow was circling and examined the purple Pokemon she's never seen before.

Last edited:
Shade nodded at Aaron before attempting to contact her family. However, due to not upgrading her hardware and her home was on the other side of the world, she was having issues connecting. Confused, she searched for a signal with her arm reaching as high as it could go, but there was nothing. Sighing, she looked kind of embarrassed.

"Um, so yeah... I can't contact them, I'll have to ride with you guys. Your Charizard is big enough, right?" she asked Seth.

Seth smiled, and sent a text to someone on his Eevee phone. It did not take long form him to transfer one of his pokemon for another. He had found out in the last town that he could switch pokemon through his phone like he just did. He then proceded to send out his two pokemon. Blaze appeared in front of him, but so did Dragapult. Who looked to be very large for its species.

"This is Spirit. She can help us across as well. Also Shade if you need to use my phone, you can. I do not mind, the software is updated to work in pretty much any place I go." With that he held out the phone to her to make the call she needed to.

"B-Because I'm not weak like those c-chumps! I'm strong, and I'm h-here to prove it to everyone! If I g-get passed up by a bunch of third-rates, I-I'll have b-been talking smack the entire t-time...!"

Gabblimey took another step, but immediately fell again. She attempted to crawl out, she was desperate to make sure she was better in her mind. Groans escaped her mouth for every stride she made.

She looked up at the Dragapult and smiled up at her. Man, she was absolutely beautiful. She raised her datapad from her satchel a bit and poked something on the screen to bring up its data.

Species: Dragapult
Type: Dragon/Ghost
The Stealth Pokemon
Average Height: 9'10" (3m)
Average Weight: 110.2 lbs (50kg)
Evolves From: Drakloak
Evolution Method: Training
Possible Abilities: Clear Body, Infiltrator, Cursed Body
Clear Body - This Pokemon is unaffected by an opponent's attempts at lowering their battling capabilities.
Infiltrator - The protections caused by the moves Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Aurora Veil, and Safeguard are ignored by this Pokemon.
Cursed Body - When a move hits this Pokemon, there is a chance the move will be disabled (30%).

When it isn't battling, it keeps Dreepy in the holes on its horns. Once a fight starts, it launches the Dreepy like supersonic missiles. Apparently the Dreepy inside Dragapult's horns eagerly look forward to being launched out at Mach speeds.

She really wanted her Drakloak to evolve, she wasn't going to lie to her Pokemon. She took Seth's phone and contacted her siblings. She told them that she was using someone's phone and she would like to have her Hydreigon. A Luxury Ball was teleported to her and they said goodbye to each other before she handed her phone back to Seth. She then released her Hydreigon, who looked about confused. Why was he here? Was he going to fight these two?

Shade put a hand on his chest, which got his attention. "No, no fighting. You are just flying me to Spikemuth. Don't worry, I'll lead you and so will Seth and his Charizard and Dragapult."

Nodding, Hydreigon hovered closer to the ground, allowing Shade to hop on before he began flapping more to gain some altitude. Shade then waited for the Seth and Aaron to hop on and lead the way.

Kia nodded, waved at Shade, Aaron and Seth. She entered the gym lobby, taught Sasai some moves and started the gym challenge. It was easy enough, though she was quite dizzy by the end of it. She glared at Bea as they walked on to the battle field. Kia silently pointed, and Sasai floated out. Bea sent out Hitmontop. "Amnesia!" Sasai boosted its Special Defence, and Hitmontop leapt, using Triple Kick. Sasai was unaffected, and proceeded to us Amnesia again. Hitmontop tried Quick Attack, but failed. It had an alarmed look on its face, and glanced back to Bea. "Calm Mind!" Sasai used Calm Mind and Hitmontop attempt to hit her again. Sasai used Calm Mind a final time. "Now, wait until Hitmontop is close, then Hex!" Hitmontop tried to use Triple Kick, but got hit by Hex when it got close. It went down because of Sasai's boosted stats.
Bea sent out Sirfetch'd which out sped Sasai and landed a Brutal Swing. Sasai was knocked back, but managed to use Hex. Sasai's boosted stats weren't enough to stop a super effective Brutal Swing. Kia noticed that Sasai was nearly down, but didn't know what to do. Sasai's eyes glowed and it used Destiny Bond, right as Sirfetch'd hit her with another Brutal Swing. Both pokemon fainted, and Kia was amazed. Galarian Corsola could only learn the move through breeding, meaning that Sasai knew Destiny Bond and Kia didn't realise.
Bea sent out Pangoro, and Kia sent out Uma. Pangoro used Bullet Punch, which Uma barely dodged. "Fairy Wind!" Pangoro slid as it got hit by the Fairy Wind. It stood strong, but collapsed as it tried to move. Kia kept her focus. A large part of her wanted to smile, but she didn't, not in front of all these people. She wouldn't look as strong as she was if she did.
Bea Gigantamaxed Machamp and Kia Dynamaxed Uma. Uma was faster than Machamp and did a ton of damage with Max Starfall. Machamp's G-Max Chi Strike also did a lot of damage, despite not being very effective. Uma finished Machamp with another Max Starfall. Uma went down to normal size and Kia petted him. "You did great!" Kia restored her pokemon's health and returned to the lobby. "I did it... Who's going next?" Kia was having a hard time not to grin, it felt like her head was exploding.

king of poke

Previously arian chatterjee
Ben was practicly sprinting on his bike ben's hat was waving in the air. He pulls over to upgrade his bike to the max and continued. Trying not to run in to any pokemon he crashed. He camped for the night eating with his pokemon. When he woke up he got back up and continued his journey. When he got to hammerlocke he was tired and panting. He walked to the waiting room and collapsed.

Jake watched in the stands as Kia battled Bea, with a grin on his face, and Sonny sat on his lap.

"You did great, she didn't really stand a chance," he said encouragingly, and smiled, as Sonny was now piggybacked on his shoulders.

"I think Salasa wanted to go next, not sure though. Your guys' call, really." He shrugged.

"I'll be in the stands if you need me," he said, and started to walk back towards their seats.

“It doesn’t matter if they pass us, it’s not about winning the race, it’s about winning the final. And that’s what you’re gonna do, but if you keep over-exerting yourself, it’s just gonna make whatever you have worse, and put you out of action for even longer. I just want to make sure you don’t end up hurting yourself even worse, so please, just use the wheelchair or the crutches.”

Jake looked around while in the stands, as he watched the advertisements that played on the screens that surrounded the arena.

He stared at one.

It was an advertisement for a long-running show, that starred a comedic Linoone named Chester.

Chester...a linoone...

Jake looked at the pokeball that contained his most recent catch.

He smiled slightly, when he realized his Zigzagoon now had its name.

But the Nickit...

He quickly looked around and saw an ad for a soon-to-be-released movie that was a sequel to a very popular first movie.

One of the characters advertised on the posters was an antihero, a Thievul named Fabian who liked to steal.

He looked down at his Nickit's pokeball this time, and cracked another smile, his naming issues taken care of as he adjusted a bit so Sonny was comfortable in his lap.

Salasa smiled as he watched Kia battle. It made him feel like he could do anything, really. As Kia walked back to the lobby, he came to greet her. “That was an amazing battle! I...suppose I’m next, so...wish me luck!” Salasa smiled, got changed into his uniform, and walked into the gym challenge. It was very dizzying, yes, but he was fine...didn't really have much of an affect on him. He walked into the pitch, and threw out Funky to battle with the Hitmontop. “Go, Funky! Use Double Hit!” The Thwackey hopped forwards, doing battle with his sticks while the Hitmontop spun wildly, using Triple Kick...Eventually, Funky defeated Hitmontop with a Razor Leaf. Sirfetch'd was up next, but...Funky started to glow...he grew taller and more muscular, with a big bush of hair emerging from his head...he grabbed something off of his back, and slammed it down in front of him...the light burst, and the brand new Rillaboom was revealed. "Wow...amazing! Now let's do this! Use Drum Beating!" The huge Gorilla Pokemon started to drum a beat, getting more energetic..vines grew from the ground, whacking the Sirfetch'd around. It used Brutal Swing to swat away the roots. It used Revenge, which got Funky quite weak...however, one more Drum Beating took out the Sirfetch'd. Now Pangoro came out, and Salasa switched out Funky for Bundt, who easily took out the Pangoro with a Dazzling Gleam, even with the Bullet Punch. Now came that deadly Machamp. Both trainers returned their Pokemon to Dynamax them, and threw them behind themselves. Of course Machamp grew to his deadly Gigantamax state, but...Bundt also Gigantamaxed. Salasa seemed shocked, but grinned. A G-Max Chi Strike slammed into the Alcremie, but she retaliated with a massively powerful G-Max Finale...it dealt heavy damage, and even healed herself up a bit. The Machamp went down by a Max Mindstorm...and that was that. He shook Bea's hand, getting his Fighting Badge, and returning to the lobby.

"No, you're not. I'm just trying to tell you, if you keep pushing yourself, you're just gonna end up worse off! If you want, I can just go on my way and you can deal with this yourself, but until then I'm afraid you're stuck with me!" He said, then turned to Zac after he'd asked his question. "I'm sorry, but I haven't even thought about it yet. Had a lot on my mind lately." He explained.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
(OOC: Got permission for autoing Spirit.)

"Looks like I'm riding a Dragapult then," Aaron said, returning Venom and Willow. He got onto Spirit, who helped him up, while being careful. "Ready when you are," Aaron said to Seth, while giving a wave to Alex and her friends. "Good luck, you three!" She said before following Kia into the stadium. Alex cheered as Kia and Salasa got their badges. "Guess it's my turn then." Alex walked down to the lobby before changing into her uniform.

She completed the Gym Challenge fairly easily, however stepped out slightly fazed. Once it was completed, she stepped onto the battle field and sent out Rose. Bea sent out Hitmontop, and went for a Triple Kick. "Rose, use Play Rough!" The Steenee made a white cloud surrounded by stars, as she attacked the Pokemon many times. Rose was then met with a strong Triple Kick. However, one more Play Rough and The Headstand Pokemon was down. Then came Pangoro, who leaded with a fast Circle Throw, fainting Rose.

Alex then sent out Wynd. "Okay, Wynd, use Air Cutter!" Wynd sent out gusts of razor-like wind at the Pangoro. It retaliated with a Night Slash. She shot another Air Cutter, and the Pangoro this time used Work Up. Wynd was then knocked out by a Circle Throw whilst getting thrown into the ground. Next came Astral.

The Gardevoir easily took out the Pangoro with a Dazzling Gleam, before a Sirfetch'd coming out. It immediately used Detect, parrying Astral's Psybeam. After using Swords Dance, it used Brutal Swing. The Gardevoir took the strong hit before using Psybeam. Another Psybeam and the Sirfetch'd was returned.

Lastly, Machamp came out. They both returned their Pokemon to Dynamax and Gigantamax their Pokemon, respectively. Astral used Max Starfall, which dealt immense damage, and Machamp retaliated with Max Strike. Machamp used G-Max Chi Strike, which the Gardevoir barely dodged. However, one more Max Starfall and the Machamp returned to normal size, with Astral being returned. Alex earned her Fighting badge. She went to the lobby to Kia and Salasa. "Well, we should head to Ballonlea. I have a feeling we're behind," Her Pokemon were returned, except for Astral, whose mind looked elsewhere.

Jake smiled at the others in the group, as him and Sonny walked out of the stands.

"You all did awesome, I don't think any of the gym leaders stand a chance," he said optimistically.

"And yeah, we might be behind...been a while since we've seen you-know-who." He bit his lip, as he looked at the time.

Sonny stood on his own (and not on anyone's shoulders), his paws sat comfortably in his "pockets" as he glanced around.

Kia nodded. "You guys aren't as bad as I thought..." Kia smirked. She noticed Sonny, and realised something. "Jake what did you name your Nickit and Zigzagoon?" She sketched Nickit in her notepad and flicked to a page with images of Zigzagoon. She added a side note about Zigzagoon's Galarian Form and sketched it, too. She gestured for them to start moving and left the stadium, heading to Ballonlea.