• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Crystal treasure(Discussion)

Chainsmoke's ability is that when it make a ring with itself, a 2 meters long hollow cylinder appears, it can be used to go through walls and stuff and as you saw, when things that go inside the cylinder, they disappear until they fall out the other side, gets pulled out or if Chainsmoke undoes the ring

panning on blocking with the chain's ring so yes, you will go through the cylinder, but the angle might make you not pass through it completely since it is 2 meters long And I doubt Josaku jumped really high

Yeah. Also weather report only has a c in range, even though the frogs affected all of Florida, and he brought the frogs from South America all the way to Florida on the wind.

That’s what I’m saying! I actually have a list of stand stats with combined totals excluding GER and B.IG. But the best stands are: SP, KISS, RHCP and Tusk act 4 tied for number one