• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Crystal treasure(Discussion)

Bios:
Name: Joey Dojo
Appearance: has medium black hair with the bang swiped to the right above him eye, wears a red shirt with a black jacket over it, has grey pants and dark blue shoes
Personality: is a pretty laid back guy who can get really excitable if something interest him

Stand:
Name: Crystal Heart
Appearance: has a red colored body with a light blue stripe going down the back of his arms up to his shoulders and the front of his legs, he has a brown belt with a silver buckle, he has a round silver pads on his knees and elbows. He has light grey boots with a gold coloring on the tip and heel. He has silver hair that covers his right eye. has a silver heart on his chest
Ability: Shock transplant. he can transfer the impact from his punches through anything as long as they are connected in some way, can also transfer stuff like being burned, hit by frost or electrocuted.
Type: Long ranged
Form: Biological

Stand Stats:
Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: B
Durability: B
Precision: C
Development Potential: B
Kono Dio Da!

I would like to get at least one more person before starting but we'll see

Last edited:
So, just gonna be honest, I'm VERY inactive.

Bios
Name: Jaunabelle Clipso
Appearance: Typical Jojo school uniform, tall but skinny, purple silky hair, wearing a fur scarf and carries a satchel on his hip.
Personality: mysterious

Stand
Name: Mystery Man
Appearance: Short imp like creature in a black, ragged cloak, covering his entire body along with his face, wearing a colourful Pearl necklace and has his face covered by his cloak's hood, leaving two shining dots for eyes.
Ability: Reverses the property of objects, making bullets bounce off people, making bouncy balls strong enough to smash walls, making ice burn things, etc...
Type: Long Range

Stand Stats:
Destructive Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A
Development Potential: C
KONO DIO DA!

Last edited:
Name: Joey Kinjo
Appearance: has medium black hair with the bang swiped to the right above him eye, wears a red shirt with a black jacket over it, has grey pants and dark blue shoes
Personality: is a pretty laid back guy who can get really excitable if something interest him

Stand:
Appearance: has a red colored body with a light blue stripe going down the back of his arms up to his shoulders and the front of his legs, he has a brown belt with a silver buckle, he has a round silver platter on his knees and elbows. He has light grey boots with a gold coloring on the tip and heel. He has silver hair that covers his right eye
Ability: Shock transplant. he can transfer the impact from his punches through anything as long as they are connected in some way, can alose transfer stuff like being burned, hit by frost or electrocuted.

Stand Stats:
Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: B
Durability: B
Development Potential: B
Changed my Stand ability to something more versatile, going to change the title too

Name: Saint Algy
Appearance: Short and somewhat pudgy, but far from fat. Has curly Alf fiery red hair, usually sporting a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. The hoodie and jeans are torn, and he also has a belt with letters spelling out ‘ETERNALLY’.
Personality: He is somewhat distant when it comes to friends, and keeps quiet mostly. At times he may switch moods from being cruel, determined, or utterly depressed.

Stand Name: Minor Aversion
Appearance: It appears as a tall, imposing and humanoid-ish stand wearing a red chestplate. Across it also spells out ‘ETERNALLY’ with a red ‘V’ on its forehead and a crimson cloak over it most of the time. Under said outfit, it appears as a dark and wispy figure with shining bright eyes, almost looking like smoke. For reasons Algy can’t explain, people other than him always begin feeling incredibly uneasy whenever being near MA, sometimes even suffering from vertigo at prolonged contact. Even non stand users feel somewhat sick whenever MA brushed past them.
Ability: Aversion Manipulation
Minor Aversion can cause a person to begin feeling massive pain and weakness once near or in contact with an element (fire, water, or metal), when a certain song is heard, when they are near somebody or the they themselves feel a certain emotion, (extreme happiness or sadness), and its most deadly, exposure to organisms (excluding microorganisms). It has been shown to only induce the Life Aversion when most of not all of it’s other inducements have been used. The objects that the victim is weak to will give out a light glow to the victim and them only.
Stand Type: Mid-Long Range Manipulate
Form Type: Artificial Humanoid
Kono Dio Da bitch

oh yeah stats
Destructive Power: B
Speed: B
Durability: C
Range: A
Potential: B

Last edited:
Bios:
Name: Joey Dojo

Stand:
Appearance: has a red colored body with a light blue stripe going down the back of his arms up to his shoulders and the front of his legs, he has a brown belt with a silver buckle, he has a round silver pads on his knees and elbows. He has light grey boots with a gold coloring on the tip and heel. He has silver hair that covers his right eye. has a blue heart on his chest
Ability: Shock transplant. he can transfer the impact from his punches through anything as long as they are connected in some way, can also transfer stuff like being burned, hit by frost or electrocuted.
Changed my Last name and added something to the appearance of my Stand

i got one. Maybe some of us would be on a train, perhaps on a way to school, and I would suddenly grab somebodies wallet and run. The people on the train would trace me, and i would reveal my stand. The chase continues off the train, with us making it to the streets and running in to those who weren’t on the train. Chasing doesn’t reach far after that, with us running into an npc stand user assaulting a woman. We then fight, reveal common goals, and the journey starts.