1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Crystal treasure(Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Grand Master Koop, Sep 23, 2017.

1. In the year 20XX, a mad scientist discovered the existence of a powerful ancient weapon long forgotten by time. He plans on finding that weapon then using it take over the world and remodel it in his image. Now, its up to the legendary Joestar Bloodline to put a stop to the plans of the madman.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------Rules-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1- Follow Pokecharms rules
    2- the usual, no one liners and such
    3- Use Grammar and punctuations
    4- Swearing is allowed but don't abuse it
    5- You can have 5 characters maximum
    6- No insanely overpowered abilities
    7- Put 'Kono Dio Da!' in your form if you've read the rules
    8- Have fun

Bios:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

Stand:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Ability:
    Type:
    Form:

Stand Stats:
    Destructive Power:
    Speed:
    Range:
    Durability:
    Precision:
    Development Potential:

A: Excellent
    B: Good
    C: Same level as a normal human
    D: Weak
    E: Very Weak

There can only be one JoJo and I'm calling it, There can also be a Zeppeli.
    JoJo: @Koopa6000
    Zeppeli:

#1 Grand Master Koop, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. Hold up, do we have to be Joestars?

3. no, just something with Jo in the name, and there will only be one JoJo, But I can allow a second person to have two jo in his name

4. Alright man, I'll post in a bit

5. Name: Josaku Kira
    Appearance: a somewhat tall, thin man with short black hair and light grey eyes. He wears a button up white shirt with a grey undershirt, and white pants. He has a white hat with a gold emblem of a clenched fist on it.
    Personality: a man of intellect, Josaku tends to think of himself higher than those around him. He looks down on those of lesser value, thinking of them being "absolutely disgusting."

Stand: Holier Than Thou
    Appearance: a white, thin, human like body with a blue cross embedded on in its back. It has a head similar to that of a snake with large, sapphire colored eyes similar in shape to echoes'. It has large claws on its hands.
    Ability: protects the user with a glow of light, reflecting any sort of attack back at its opponent. While in use, it cannot be used for damage, and the users speed is halved.
    Stand type: close range
    Form: Biological

Stand stats:
    Destructive power: B
    Speed: B
    Range: D
    Durability: C
    Precision: A
    Development potential: D

Kono dio da! WRYYY

#6 Not Gyro Zeppeli, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  6. You got the Type mixed up with the Form. Type was meant to be what type of attack your stand have like Short-Ranged, Long-ranged, Automatic and range irrelevant, Form is where you would put Biological in

7. I... uh, no, never. I've always been interested, but never seen any of it. So, uh... I don't exactly think this is the kind of RP for me. Thanks anyways.

8. I haven't seen any jojo

9. @Not Gyro Zeppeli well it seem its still just the two of us, I thought more people would know about JoJo than this, can you help with getting people?

10. I've read the manga up till part 7, so yeah

11. You want me to join?

12. Yeah man, that'd be awesome. I'm also reading part 7 right now as well.

13. Okay cool, let me think up a character

14. Right on man, I actually had to think a bit for mine to make it feel araki-esque

15. Bio
    Name: Prosora Kūkjo
    Appearance: Medium length black hair and deep brown, almost black, eyes. Not the tallest person, but taller than average at 5'11''. Wears a black and navy blue business suit and black
    Personality: Mostly serious and very protective, but also has a funny humorous side that comes out from time to time.

Stand
    Name: Into the Void
    Appearance: A black and blue gauntlet with spiked knuckles and sharp claws.
    Ability: On top of its above average base damage and speed it can open rifts to different dimensions in space-time. It's user and anybody it's user is touching may traverse these portals, allowing them to teleport within a 100 feet radius. These portals take 10 or so seconds to open and must be opened manually by the user.
    Type: Close-Range
    Form: Wearable

Stand Stats
    Destructive Power: B
    Speed: C
    Range: C
    Durability: B
    Precision: B
    Development Potential: D

KONO DIO DA!

#21 Top_Smug_, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  16. Cut the time travel and limit the teleport range and you're good

17. Is it cool if I decrease the time it takes to open portals too then?

18. Okay, I'll change it

19. There is no F btw

20. Oh yeah, I forgot it was E, I'm just thinking of school grading systems.

21. And you forgot to put something in your form, if you read the rules you'll know what

22. OH OOF, I did forget. I'm really stupid lol

23. Do you have any idea Where is this all taking place? My guess is we're at least starting in Japan, but it's all up to you, @Koopa6000

24. well I'm thinking this might start in Canada since I'm Canadian

25. Alright man, that'd be pretty cool

26. I know nothing about it.

27. Hey @Koopa6000 are you gonna make a character sheet or is your character going to be a secret?

28. I'm going to make it later

29. Do you know where this takes place in the timeline? Also what year is this going to be taking place?

30. I'm not sure about time line but I think the Year could be slightly into the future or present time

31. Right on man, so somewhere around 2019?