• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Crystal treasure(Discussion)

I mean, it really should be up to you guys. It may effect roles...(not that much anyways) and you might be introduced to different characters at different times, etc.
And that group division would only work if everyone else answered this next notification ;)

But what will prompt us to begin our journey thought, i do have an idea, it involves stopping a stand user robber then get called by the police where they will ask us to take down a maniac (our main antagonist) and that will get us on our way

Pretty sure all you kiddos should also be going to the bank for that diddly darn robbery we kinda need to stop.
Nice fight, me gusta versatile abilities.

So I know more about JoJo now thanks to my friend, and I figured I'd test out my character here before doing so in his thing. Plus I like my stand. So may as well!

Name: Natare Shāpu
Appearance: Details later, out of time.
Personality: Details later.

Stand
Name: Sandcastle Kingdoms
Appearance: Has a human-like appearance. Wears a cloak and hood that looks like sand, and underneath has various different sand armor pieces connected by action-figure like joints.
Ability: Is able to cut a rope above things with presence, making them intangible and sending them into a sort of limbo. Can only affect one item/person at a time, and can only affect living creatures for a total of five minutes.
Type: Close-ranged
Form: Humanoid

Stand Stats
Destructive Power: C
Speed: A
Range: B
Durability: E
Precision: A
Development Potential: D

btw which season did you watch?
Was it the one about this guy named Jonathan and this guy name Dio that was adopted into his house and ruined his life?

Was it the one about this guy named Joseph who had to team up with a womanizing Italian, a cyborg nazi and a milf to take down 3 ancient Aztec bodybuilders?

Was it the one about this guy named Jotaro who teams up with his grandpa, a french dude, a red haired cherry licking milf hunter and a dog to kill a 100 hundred year old vampire with their ghost buddies?

Was it the one about this guy named Josuke who is a high school student and with his buddies has to track down a serial killer with hand fetish(also with ghost buddies)?

I haven't actually watched the show yet, I just know a lot about the various bits from talking with my friend. Like when King Crimson's wielder, Diavolo right, tries to kill his own daughter and when Star Platinum's plot armor lets him overcome Dio's time stop with his own time stop.

I haven't actually watched the show yet, I just know a lot about the various bits from talking with my friend. Like when King Crimson's wielder, Diavolo right, tries to kill his own daughter and when Star Platinum's plot armor lets him overcome Dio's time stop with his own time stop.
Vento Aureo isn't an anime yet
Yeah Star Platinum getting time stop power was kind of an asspull

I do. I was basically trying to get his stand out. Sorry if that was clashing with your introduction. By no means was I actually trying to beat him without you intervening.