• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

Just a reminder this is the line up for the second round and yeah I completely fucked up the order
  1. Zoe
  2. Layla
  3. Riley
  4. ???
  5. Damien (pretty sure there's one)
  6. Leon
  7. Drew (Take out)
  8. Zack
  9. Karl
  10. Mike
  11. Chloe
  12. Nion
  13. 13 Landis

Idk why your scared XD

Its this thing versus this thing

Attachments

• gbx nznmzga nvvgzd nv.jpg
    gbx nznmzga nvvgzd nv.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 38
  • fdgfdbgdfsbgd.jpg
    fdgfdbgdfsbgd.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 35
No their battling in the next round. This round is the final play vs NPC round. while the next round is going to be the PVP round.
Though I recommend you both do your battle on Showdown and get out of the way now.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
What is going on? I can't have Zoe do her battle in the rp because she is currently being held a hostage by the Masqueraders. To get her out would require me to speed up my plan for that part of the plot, which will be difficult for me. Either she will miss her battle, or she will have to have her battle moved to the end. When she was captured, I assumed it was night time.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Zoe is in a prison in the Masquerader base. I planned for a plot where Daevara goes mad with power and the Leader tries to stop her, releasing Zoe in the process. I had planned for a fight where the non-corrupt part of the police came in the end with my new police chief character and his Fardfetch'd Detective Farro.