• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I like to post but it's sort of weird. Your best friend is a criminal that hurts police, your match never started and you are going to the next match, and its nearly time to get to your next match. You cant really tell all that stuff without having a super long post and most of the time my opponent isn't even online

My match finished and Nion is not Drew's best friend or even really a friend. Just the random guy that keeps appearing.
secondly this is currently the Player vs NPC matches the Plaver v Player matches is the next round

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
By your I'm saying it like "how would you feel?" also tlord I can't showdown today but it doesn't matter cuz we can't even rp our match yet

I'm waiting on Retro, no rush or anything. I'm glad I don't have to write another paragraph long post. I just held a party at my house all day, and my friends left a few hours ago. I barely remembered to check the site. But I am smartz.

Oh, wtf?! You've been waiting for me? Lel, I've been waiting for Sky so I could reply to both at the same time. But I guess I'll just reply to your post since Sky hasn't posted in a while.

Also, I probably won't post until like, my battle. Just because Zack trains for a long time and totally not because I'm lazy. I will if another character shows up or something, otherwise just know he is still probably working out and what not.

As I said, I'm not posting till my battle, and I believe whoever's battle it was has definitely gone past their due time. Though I think they get a pass if they come back, because I got one too, so it's only fair, so it's either @JohnsonAce or @Tlord22 I think.