• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

Jagson how many threads have you made because I have seen so many of your threads on the list

Name: Landis
Sex: Male
Appearance: Landis wears a Black V-neck shirt, light brown cargo pants, black and white sneakers, and blonde hair
Pokémon: Raichu (bb) Nidoking Charizard Feraligatr Pidgeot Sneasel Subs: Jolteon Houndoom Arcanine Quagsire
Idk if jagson is gonna let you join seeing that where all ready going to round 2 in the tournament but you know he might let you join

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
It's my first tournament RP too, but it makes sense. We don't want a really long RP, because from what I already saw, tournament RPs are really long RPs.

@BrickBronze80 accepted I'll have you replace NPC 3 in the PVP match ups

as for your other question a few though the ones that are currently active are
this of course
World Tournament a finally of sorts to the original League Tournament series ( Speaking of which @Retro Master you mind posting on it.)
Chronicals of Necros 2 A fantasy epic
Wraith war a space opera
Circle of justice super hero rp
Super Mario 64 rp

@BrickBronze80 accepted I'll have you replace NPC 3 in the PVP match ups

as for your other question a few though the ones that are currently active are
this of course
World Tournament a finally of sorts to the original League Tournament series ( Speaking of which @Retro Master you mind posting on it.)
Chronicals of Necros 2 A fantasy epic
Wraith war a space opera
Circle of justice super hero rp
Super Mario 64 rp
*istantally sees he's replacing npc 3* well shit!

I feel like every time I try to get deep into some dark, haunting shit it comes off really cringy. After reading my post, can you guys tell if it is or not? I just want someone elses look on it.

I just started school today so I might not be on to frequently. Even though I haven't been that active as it is. I just stopped checking this for a while since I thought it was dead, but I was mistaken.