• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto Adventures

"Yeah well explain that to this lump. Dragonite, come on out and help me carry this big lug." Becca stomped away, leaving Piper and Aiden about 5 feet behind her.

Becca grinned.
"Dragonite." She whispered. Dragonite used thunder wave on Jerry, he was paralyzed, so Aiden had to carry him.
She slapped a five with her Dragonite.

"OMG, you guys are both soooo childish." Piper was to tired to deal with them.
"Bayleef, use vinewhip on them so they can't move, carry them along." Piper snickered under her breath.

"PFTPFPFPTPFPFT! BLECH! Alright wise guy, go! Raichu! Let's have a battle. Get Rekt. It'll be a double battle. I choose, Raichu! Dragonite!" Becca stood in battle stance as water dripped down her face.

"Oh, my, Arceaus..." Piper was about to explode.
"WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS GET ALONG! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER IF YOU DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER, IS THAT SO HARD!" Piper couldn't take it anymore.
"Dragonite, Raichu, stand down. Same goes to whoever you send out Aiden..." Piper looked at them sternly, and coldly enough to make a Mamoswine shiver.

Raichu and dragonite drooped in shame.
"We would'a beat the pants offa his puny pokemon anyway... Think of this as a sparing to your Pokémon's life." Becca growled, heaving Typhlosion on her back again. She staggered off. Dragonite and Raichu didn't know what to do. So they stood by Piper.

"Good, all of us are on the same page now I am assuming?" Piper questioned.
"So now that we have that out of the way, I think that I should be in charge since you two obviously can't get along." Piper glared at both of them.
"Raichu, Dragonite, Lets go." The two Pokemon followed closely behind not wanting to get yelled at.

"Hey, I believe I should be in charge!" Becca whirled around.
"And why is that?" Piper said evenly.
"Because I'm more experienced, and can fry anyone who.. gets to be a nuisance..." She coughed.
"Get back here you two." Dragonite and Raichu ran over to her. Raichu growled at Bayleef.

Last edited:
"Yes, but then, everything would be chaotic, and even if Aiden were to lead, you two would constantly be fighting, and we would never get anywhere. Do you want that Becca?" Piper looked at her.
"Because I am perfectly fine waiting here, that just means you will never go to Kanto, and you will never see Falkner again." Piper stared her down.

"Falkner's in Johto. Numskull friends I pick." She grumbled. Then they all emerged into a clearing. A large lake of red was in front of them.
"Piper, get back! Lake rage..." She breathed.

"Ugh, that isn't what i meant, I mean after i finish conquering Johto, I am going to Kanto to battle there as well. Then I said, you won't be able to see Falkner as well. Goodness." Piper said exasperated.
"GYARADOS!!" Piper turned around slowly, and her face turned pale.
"He-hey there Gyarados..." Piper thought she was going to die.

Becca turned to see a firey red gyarados.
"AUUUUUUUUGH! RAICHU USE THUNDER!"
Raichu leapt towards the beast and he was knocked back about 15 feet. Then a man jumped up and knocked piper away.
"Jump!" He yelled.
Becca and raichu jumped, and dragonite flew down.
"Wheeee!!!!" Becca yelled as she was falling. Then a hard shell appeared under her.
"OH NOOO! NONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONOOO! MOVEEEEE!" She yelled trying to move herself. But it was too late. Her bottom made contact with the hard shell.
"AUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" She yelped, holding her sore tailbone.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Piper was still screaming.
"Good bye life, good bye Pokemon." Piper thought she was dying... still. When she opened her eyes, a blonde haired, Puple eyed guy was standing in front of her.
"Are you okay?" He asked her.
"Uhh, I-I guess so?" Piper blushed furiously. Then reality hit.
"Where are my friends!?!?" Piper asked nervously.

search
"YOUR FRIEND IS DOWN HER BLEEDING HER BUTT OFF. Literally..." She hissed.
She was floundering in the water next to an Omastar, who was in deep conversation with Raichu.
"I landed on this thing." She whimpered.

"Oh my goodness." Piper winced just looking at her.
"Oh Becca, how do you get yourself into these messes..." Piper looked at her friend.
"Come on, let's find a hospital." Piper helped her up. She looked at the Boy who helped her.
"Do you know where a hospital is?" She asked.

Becca gasped.
"Morty! It's you! What are you doing here?!"
"Well I was just fishing and heard a scream." He shrugged.
"Gengar! How've you been?" Becca giggled. The Gengar weaved around her.
"Gengaaar!" He called out.
"Haunter!"
"Gastly!" The two other ghost Pokémon chimed in.

Piper almost fainted, then she realized, Becca has been through all of Johto, now it is time to get herself noticed. She walked up to the lake.
"Hey Becca, can I borrow Dragonite?" Piper said calmly.
"Uhh, sure? Why do you need him?" Becca asked.
"You will see." Piper took the Pokeball.
"Dragonite, fly up, look for that Gyarados." Piper told the beast.
" There, go down there. And use thunderwave." Piper commanded. She sent out Ralts.
"Ralts, teleport to Gyardos, and use psychic told hold it still." Piper told the Pokemon.
"Alright, Pokeball go!" She threw the great ball. 1...2.. BOOM. The Gyarados broke free.
"Ugh, Ralts, use magical leaf, then psychic, Pokeball go!" She tried again....1....2....3 Click.
"Yes! Alright, Ralts, return. Dragonite, head back." She landed, and returned Dragonite back to Becca.

Becca was clapping and jumping.
"Wow! That was great!" She exclaimed.
Morty was bent over his medical kit.
"Huh?" He glanced back.
"Sorry, I didn't see."
For some reason Piper fell on the floor, a sweat drop on her face.

Piper got up and collected herself.
"Oh, nothing, I wanted another member on my team so I caught that shiny Gyarados. That's all." Piper said calmly. Then she leaned over and whispered in Becca's ear.
"DO NOT MESS THIS UP FOR ME!" Piper said urgently.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, someone's gotta little crush!" Becca sqealed. Then she made kissy noises in Piper's ear.
She pushed Piper into Morty.
"Piper was just telling me about how she caught a shiny Gyarados!" Becca explained.
"Woah! That's amazing! I'll look forward to you challenging my gym!" He flashed her a smile.

Piper blushed furiously.
"Hehe, yea, can't wait" Piper almost died.
"Sooo, umm, is Becca going to be okay? She seems kinda loopy from all that medicine." She glared at Becca.

"Hey, no fair! I want that gyarados! And also, gyarados's can't be caught around here. How did you find a shiny one?" Aiden was angered. He wanted to catch a gyarados so much, he even considered buying the 1000 Poke$ magikarp to evolve it.

Piper laughed.
"I forgot, you aren't from around here. You see, at this certain lake, a shiny Gyarados lives here, they call it lake rage because the Gyarados is red." Piper explained.
"Sorry man, but i thought you only wanted shiny starters." She apologized.

"but wait. do you think if you were a fisherman would you like to give up a shiny gyarados? I don't think so. but if this lake is just about a shiny gyarados... are there any more in here? I HAVE to catch it if there are more. and yeah, I always have the PC to put gyarados in if I find a starter."

"Well, I am assuming that most of these fishermen don't have flying Pokemon to see the Gyarados, and the Water Pokemon they do have, aren't able to battle and surf soo." Piper said.
"I mean, like, you can try to find another one." Piper told Aiden.

"I'll look for another one. Hey, Look! A labyrinth of trees, it looks like! I wish I had the HM surf... I could've gone there and seen what was hiding there... maybe another shiny gyarados! but hes hiding there, and I dont have surf... Hey! Dragonite can fly there! Can I have dargonite, becca? I'll take that as a yes thank you!" Aiden released the orange dragon.

Aiden landed next to the house. There was a man chilling around the lake. "No one came to my house with a fly pokemon for ages! As a result, i'll give you the TM hidden power, and the HM surf, so you could come back later." The man said. "You don't have to be so nice! I just came here to see if there is another shiny gyarados. Speaking of which... That's a shiny magikarp!"

"Jerry! Use this HM! Surf! Go, dive ball!" 1... 2... 3... click! Magikarp was caught! "Alright!" Aiden put the dive ball in his bag. "Good job, young man. You see, I've been in a group of fishermen when I was your age. None of us were as good as you. And now, I think I want to go back to the sea, as you can see." The man said. "Have a nice fishing adventure! Enjoy it!" He gave aiden a super rod, as he took out a samuraott out of a pokeball and surfed the lake of rage.

"What a nice man... Anyways, lets go back to them, jerry!" Aiden surfed back to the others. He returned dragonite's pokeball to becca. "I've caught a shiny magikarp! And this old man gave me a surf, hidden power and a super rod!"

"HEY! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!"
"HOWDAREYOUTHATISMYONLYFLYINGPOKEMONHOWWOULDYOULIKEMETOTAKEYOURMUDKIPEH?DOYOUKNOWHOWLONGITTOOKMEANDPLUSIDIDN'TEVENSAYYESIDIDN'TEVENSAYANYTHING..wait..." An evil grin crossed her face.
"Dragonite! Hyper beam, please." The dragon hyper beamed Aiden's Magikarp, leaving it sizzling. She blinked.
"Oh, did I do that? Bad dragonite!" She chirped, and Dragonite pretended to be ashamed.

"Ahhh!" Aiden fell as becca returned the dragonite. "Don't do that! Dragonite, hyper beam her!" No dragonite came out of any pokeball. "You are lucky he didn't listen to me. I shall not have mercy on you next time." he swam back to shore.

Piper burst out laughing.
"AHAHAHHAHAHA!" Piper could NOT stop laughing.
"Oh man, that- that just made my day."
"Yes it was quite funny!" Said a voice behind her. Piper whipped around to see Morty.
"Haha, yes uh, very funny, um where is your gym?" Piper asked him to change the subject.

Becca was jumping behind Morty and making smooching faces. Gengar began to as well. She slapped a high five with him but her hand went through.
"Right." She laughed. Morty turned, and questioned:
"Can you do me a BIG favor? Can you take care of Gengar for me? I need Haunter and Gastly for the gym, and Gengar doesn't get along well with them.
"YES!!" She shouted. "My man, Gengar!" He cackled.
"Welcome to the team, I'll have to return, hmmm.. I guess Tyranitar can go to the PC."
She sent him to Oak via call.
"And besides, none of my Pokémon will listen to you, I ordered them not to." Her eyes glinted as she closed her phone.

Last edited:
Piper's face turned red.
"Congrats Becca, I hope Tyanitar will be okay." Piper looked at Aiden.
"Looks like you got a bit singed as well." Piper chuckled looking at Aiden's now steaming shirt. Then she looked at Morty.
"So where did you day your gym was?" Piper asked again.

"Why do you guys always get cool pokemon?" said aiden.
He took out his pokeballs, and released all his pokemon.
"Do you want to give me a gengar aswell? I just have bad pokemon."
Aiden hoped to get a gengar.

"Sorry, that's all the Pokemon I've got. Now, Piper, how many badges do you have?" He said.
"She has one." Becca chimed in.
Piper blushed furiously.
"Ah, your a newbie then, well you need to pass 2 more gyms before you reach me. And I won't go easy on you!" He smiled.
"Follow me," He continued.
Becca let out all of her Pokémon and they all ran/ galloped/ flew ahead of them, tussling with one another.
Blastoise was playfully wrestling with Typhlosion, while Gengar was weaving around Raichu. Raichu was looking around incredulously, trying to pinpoint the location of the ghost Pokemon. Aerodactyl and Dragonite were flying together, racing.

Piper looked determined.
"Where are the next two cites at? I am gonna beat them, and earn all of the gym badges." Piper's eyes glimmered as they spoke.
"Then, then I am going to beat you." Piper told him.
Morty laughed at Aiden.
"Well, if you think your Pokemon are bad, how can I trust you to take care of anything else? So no, you will not be getting a Gengar." Morty smiled at Piper for her response.

Becca snickered, then snorted, then burst out laughing.
"Pffft! I CAN'T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's the best thing that's happened all day. She wiped a tear from her eye. They arrived at a house.
"This is my grandfather's home. He may have Pokémon to give you." Morty opened the door. An old man tottered over to them.
"Why hello! You look like a responsible young man! Take my vaporeon!" He gave Becca a Pokeball.
"Wha-? Young MAN?!" She stuttered.
Morty looked at her apologetically.
"He does this all the time."
"Here young lady! Have my lapras!" He gave lapras' Pokéball to Aiden.
"He can't see very well either.." Becca observed.
"Here miss, have my marill!" He tossed the Pokeball to Piper. Then he shut the door.
"Uhhhhhh... What?!"
Becca let out her Vaporeon.
Aiden let out his Lapras.
Piper let out her Marill.
"He always gives away Pokémon, the stronger the trainer the stronger the Pokémon." Morty Explained.