• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto Adventures

EVERYONE:
We need to understand the RULES.
DO NOT JOIN IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THEM.
I have had a previous shutdown due to disobedience of the rules. Privately message me if you want to join. If you are not following directions, rest assured we will remove you from the group.
RULES:
You need to ask admin's permission for legendries
You must rp in a paragraph, no one sentences
No OOC chatter

Name:
Team:
Region:
Extra:

Mine:
Name: Becca
Team: Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, Raichu, Dragonite, Crobat
Region: Johto
Extra: Is Kanto's champion and has moved to Johto about a year ago from new York.

Becca stared at her Pokeball. She remembered when the star of her team, Typhlosion, was just a little Cyndaquil back at the lab. She remembered catching a Pikachu and her astonishment when it evolved. She thought back to her Journey to Kalos where the Professor there gave her Mega Stones for Aerodactyl.

:)

Last edited:
Ry got of the boat, and looked around. He was in New Bark Town. It was a small town, with a well renowned, pokemon Professor. His name was Professor Elm, a man who researched Pokemon Evoltuion. He walked towards the Pokemon Lab, with his Pokeball in hand.

Piper woke up, looked out her window, she saw someone new, someone she has never seen before. "Mom, I am going outside, and I am going to get my starter Pokemon!"

Last edited:
"Excuse me," ry said passing the girl, entering the lab. He was greeted by Professor Elm.
"Hello, you must be Ry," professor Elm said facing Ry.
"Yes, sir, Professor Rowan told me you have something for me." Ry said calmly, doing his best to look professional.
Professor Elm handed Ry a small chip, which he inserted into his Pokegear. It beeped once, and Ry said, "Is it uploaded?" he asked. Elm nodded and Ry touched the screen. It was a data collection device, so Ry could record all the info he learned. "Don't forgot to collect some info involving Mega Evolutiom for me, while you are on you Johto Challenge." Ry nodded when Professor Elm said this.

Piper scoffed under her breath as the boy cut her off.
"Hi Professor! What Starter Pokemon do you have left? If you have Chikorita i would love to have it!"
"Hello Piper, I assume you are very excited today, and yes, you may have Chikorita."
The professor handed her the Pokeball and a Pokedex.
"Thank you Professor!"
She turned to the boy.
"Hey, you're new here right? What's your name? I am Piper."

"The name's Ry Burst," he said calmly. The pokeball in his hand shook, and a Sceptile burst out.
"Jet, what's wrong?" Ry asked.
"Sceptile," Jet replied. Ry petted his friend and handed him a small treat.
"So this is the Pokemon that can Mega Evolve." professor Elm said inspecting Jet.
"This is Jet, one of my closest friends," Ry explained to the girl.

"Cool, so what are you doing here exactly? I'm not trying to say you should leave or anything, but what are you doing here?" She questioned.
Her Pokegear rang.
"Hey, I got to go, I am meeting my friend in Cherrygrove City. Nice to meet you Ry."
She extended her hand to shake.

Ry shook her hand. "I'm here to collect data on Mega Evolution, and other Pokemon." Ry explained. Jet looked at his trainer. "You're right we should go find a trainer."

"See ya around." He yelled exiting the Pokemon Center. Jet followed close behind. He checked the map on his Pokegear. Okay so we go to Cherrygrove, and then straight to Violet for our first badge. While running he sent out the rest of his team. An Infernape named Fuego, a Luxray named Voltage, a Togekiss named Grace, and a Lucario named Aura. They ran beside him as he entered the forest.

"Okay, Let's go Chikorita! Our adventure starts now!" Piper headed to Cherry Grove City to meet up with Becca.
"Woah! An Eevee! Lets catch it, Chikorita use tackle!"
The Eevee stumbled back. Piper through the Pokeball. The Pokeball moved 1...2...3... Click, she caught the Eevee.
"Chikorita we did it! Now let's go find some other Pokemon to battle."

Becca sat up happily in bed, breathing in the Fresh Air. She slipped on some clothes and shoes and ran out the door. She grabbed her bike and cycled to Elm's lab.
"Good morning!"
Professor Elm, a small and timid man, jumped when he hear these words.
"Eek! Oh, it's just you Becca. Piper left a bit ago."
"Oh... Well, have you seen Cyndaquil lately? And my whole team?"
He pushed up his glasses.
"No, let them out!"
"Eh, we should go outside." Elm looked at her curiously, but he followed her outside.
"Come on outside guys!"
She let out an Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Raichu, Crobat and a Dragonite.
"Oh my! Cyndaquil has- eh.. grown hasn't he?"

Ry walked through the woods until he saw a boy with a group of fighting types. There was a Hitomchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, and a Tyrouge. "Hey wanna have a battle?" Ry asked. The boy nodded. The battle wasn't a long one, and it was severely lopsided. The boy sent out his Pokemon out one at a time, and Ry only used Fuego. As Tyrouge fainted, the boy kicked the Tyrouge. "You'll never be strong enough!" The boy shouted. Ry, immendiatly taking action called the boy out. "What's wrong with you!" Ry shouted rushing over to Tyrouge's side. "I don't need weak Pokemon." He said calmly. and after saying that, he smashed Tyrouge's pokeball under his foot, and left. Ry lifted the injured Tyrouge over his shoulders, and returned his pokemon to their pokeballs. He rushed towards the Pokemon Center in Cherrygrove, to get this little guy healed.

After she left the lab, she saw a little boy grumpily mumbling.
"Uh, hi!" He glared at her.
"Let me guess, you wanna battle, right?"
"What? No!" She yelped. She brought out a smashed Pokeball.
"Is this yours?" She asked. The boy's eyes flashed.
"No." He grumbled. Becca sat down with him.
"It is. Was it an accident?"
The boy took one look at her and dashed off, crying.
"Was it something I said?!" She called out.

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-19_13-20-7.png
    upload_2017-1-19_13-20-7.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 37
"The next one is in Violet city, but i'm gonna beat Faulkner and win the badge." Ry said, turning. Then he looked to see, nurse joy walking towards Ry holding the Tyrouge. "He's all better now," she said handing him to him. Ry took the Tyrouge and said, "Do you wanna join me on my adventure?" He asked the fighting type. He nodded and Ry brought a pokeball towards him and caught him. "I'll you Tony." he said to the Pokeball.

Becca decided to meet all her old friends in Johto. First she grabbed her bike and rode to Cherrygrove. She grabbed her PokeGear phone.
"Piper! I'm just now arriving at Falkner's gym. Meet me there, and I'll give you some tips about how to win!"

"Cool!, i am hoping to beat him too, even though Chickorita is a grass type. But hey, i still got this Eevee that i caught along the way!"
Piper let out a small furry Eevee.
"I think i will name him Flame. I really want a flareon."

Calls Becca... Leaves message.
"Okay, heading that way now! I will be there in one hour! See you then!"
She starts toward the first gym.
"See you later Ry. And good luck on your adventure, doesn't look like you will need it though."
;)

Last edited:
"Let's go guys! Piper's gonna meet us!" She scooped up all of her Pokeballs and hopped on her bike. She pedaled as fast as she could to Falkner's gym. She ran inside.
"FALKNER! I'M HE-ERE!!"
A young man with blue hair walked over to her. He had a Pidgey on his shoulder and was followed by a Pidgeotto.
"Becca. You're here. I heard you beat all of Johto."
"Aw, nooo... well.. yeah but.. how've you been!?"
"Fine, thanks. I have a new Pokémon, but I won't use it for new trainers." Becca looked around in interest. Falkner let out a sharp whistle. A giant bird Pokémon came flying through the gym, onto Falkner's left arm.

Panting and out of breath Piper said "Becca!!! I am here! It has been far too long, i missed you sooo much! It is sooo boring in New Bark. But hey, guess what." Piper left Becca hanging.
"But before you answer that question, i want to show you something!" She let out her team.
"Meet Chickorita, and Flame. I caught Flame on the way to Cherry Grove, and I cot Chickorita from the Professor. So, what do you think?!"

She let out her Pokémon. Typhlosion walked over to Chikorita and started patting her. Chikorita shivered in fear.
"Hey! Typhlosion! Back off bud. She's probably a bit nervous that a 6 feet tall fire breathing monster with a ring of fire around it's neck is touching her."
Typhlosion lumbered sadly over to Falkner.

"Haha, it's okay Chickorita, he isn't going to hurt you, he is our friend. Wow Becca, I can't believe your Cyndaquil got this big! Man, i wish i could've been there to see it." Piper sighed.
"My Mom is so unfair. Every other 10 year old got to start there adventure, but NOOOO, i cant start until i am 15. She makes me so mad sometimes."

"Haha! She just does it to protect you."
"That's right." Came Falkner's voice. Becca jumped.
"Er, yeah.." She blushed. Then she rapidly looked at her pokedex.
"S-so what's your new Pokémon Falkner?" Her Pokedex started a description.
"Pidgeot. This Pokémon has a dazzling plumage of beautifully glossy feathers. Many Trainers are captivated by the striking beauty of the feathers on its head, compelling them to choose Pidgeot as their Pokémon."

Piper giggled under her breath, knowing why Becca was so shy all of a sudden.
"I know, I know, but you know i can take care of myself! But hey, after 5 years, i am even stronger."
Piper said reluctantly.
"So, can I talk to Becca for a second alone please Falkner?"
"Sure." As Falkner walked out of hearing distance Piper laughed so hard.
"Oh my gosh! I have NEVER seen you like this Becca! Who knew, all the way tomboy Becca, LIKES someone!" Piper said still laughing.

Typhlosion started clapping his paws.
"Ty! Typhlo! Ty!"
"Shut up Typhlosion." She grumbled. Typhlosion hopped over to Piper and gave her a look.
"If you'll excuse me, I need to ask him a question." Typhlosion lumbered after her.
"Falkner! Do you have Mega Stones for Pidgeot?" He turned and smiled.
"As a matter of fact, I do!"

Piper giggled even more.
"Typhlosion, come here boy, i want to talk to you." Typhlosion bounded toward her.
"Okay, what i want you to do is go up behind Becca, then push her into Falkner. Sound good?" Piper whispered. At first Typhlosion was confused, then he understood.
"Ty, Ty, Typhlosion" Typhlosion said happily.

Falkner grabbed the Mega Stone and his Key Stone and began to shout the command to Mega Evolve when Typhlosion rammed Becca from behind.
"Augh! Typhlosion!" Becca collapsed into Falkner, knocking them all down into a heap.
There on the ground, lay Falkner's Keystone. Shattered.
"AAUGH! Falkner! I'm so sorry! I-" She wheeled around.
"You. HOW DARE YOU! YOU BIG OAF!!" She shouted into typhlosion's face. She shoved the Pokemon away and ran out the door, leaving Falkner looking shattered himself, as he gazed at his crumbled Keystone.

Piper gasped. "Oh no." Piper ran after Becca.
"Becca! Wait, it wasn't his fault, I told him to do it, it's my fault, I am so so so sorry. Piper ran away in tears.
" I am so sorry Typhlosion." Piper felt awful, she ruined a Mega stone, and a friendship between both her and Becca, and Typhlosion and Becca.

Falkner stumbled to the doorway, with Typhlosion by his side. Typhlosion looked like for the first time in his life, he was about to cry. He glanced at Falkner in a daze, Piper running, and worst of all to him, Becca flying away on Aerodactyl. Was he being abandoned? This was all his fault. Piper must've been joking, he ruined the stone, Becca was getting another Typhlosion in his place probably, Pidgeot began cooing at him.
"What just happened?" The bird Pokémon questioned him.
"I just destroyed your Mega Stone-" Then he realized the Pidgeot's furious look and ran away as fast as he could and hid behind Falkner.

Piper ran back to Typhlosion.
"Typlosion, come with me until Becca comes back, I know you don't want to be alone, I don't want to be alone either." Piper said through her tears. Typhloison stumbled toward her and began crying along with Piper.
"Co-come on boy, let's head to the Pokecenter.

Falkner saw a young boy walking in.
"I wanna challenge your gym!" He yelped.
"Sure, kid. Pidgeot! Mega-" He stared blankly at the trainer.
"Come back later."
=====
Becca was in the air. She was lying on Aerodactyl's back, sighing.
"That dope. He broke the bond between Falkner and his Pidgeot. Well Aerodactyl, we better start searching for a new team member.. I cannot believe Typhlosion. Why would he ever do- Piper."

Piper pulled out her Pokegear.
"Becca, please, please come to the Pokecenter in Violet City... It's Typhlosion, he... he isn't good. He NEEDS you, you will just have to see for yourself." Piper hung up and sent the message.
"It's gonna be okay Typhlosion, you're going to be fine."
"Ty, Typhlosion." Typhlosion said weakly, and sadly.

Becca closed her Pokegear and sent in her Aerodactyl for a swooping landing. She hopped of her ancient Pokémon's back.
"Good job, Fossil. Return." Aerodactyl was retreated. She stood face to face with Piper.
"That was your fault." She said smoothly.
"You made him do that." Her glare was like ice.
"You told Typhlosion to hit us." She hissed, her voice like that of an Arbok. She pulled Typhlosion close to her and hugged him tightly.
"It wasn't your fault buddy. I promise."
She jogged over to Falkner's gym. She rapped her knuckles on the door. Falkner cracked open the door. Becca's cheek's flushed slightly but she didn't speak a word. She dropped her Keystone into the gym leader's hand.

Piper walked away calmly, and knew what she had to do...
"Becca, I want you to find a good trainer for my pokemon, I am not ready, I am still a child." Piper let out Chickorita and Flame. She started crying softly.
"I am so sorry guys, but i am not ready for pokemon. But i wanted to let you know that i love you guys so much. Good Bye my friends. I am sorry again Becca, Typhlosion." Piper walked away from them with her head hung low. She wasn't headed home though, who knows where she was going.

Falkner gaped at the scene before him.
"Did I miss something?"
"Falkner come with me, I'll explain." Becca signaled for Eevee and Chikorita to follow Piper.
"Go with them, Fossil." The giant Pokémon hoisted them up and followed Piper from above.

Piper ran as fast as she could, she didn't want the Pokemon to follow them, she hid in the bushes until they passed her. Then she sobbed quietly. "I am going to miss you my friends, I hope you find a good trainer to take care of you." Piper said softly.

"Piper. Come back. I'm not mad. Well, I am a little. But this isn't the Piper I know! You never run away from your problems." Becca left a message.

Piper sent a message back. "That isn't the point Becca... I-I am not ready, maybe I am just not cut out for this stuff... maybe, maybe I am supposed to be a loner, someone who is alone. I'm sorry, but i can NEVER show my face again. Good luck on you adventure, maybe one day i will come back." Piper then ran deeper into the forest.

"Piper, it's okay, I'm obviously too sensitive. I was embarrassed. You're right, I do like Falkner. It embarrassed me. Please come back. Your pokemon are heartbroken."
Another message.