• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto Adventures

Salamence shakes his head, just barley missing the punch.
"Salamence, again!" Salamence flew up high and electricity once again filled his jaws as he swooped in for the crunch.

"Poliwrath, rock throw!" Becca yelped, narrowly dodging salamence and his broad wingspan. The Swirl Pokémon grabbed some nearby rocks and hurled them at the dragon.

"How long is this GOING TO TAKE?!" Becca leaned against poliwrath for a moment, then screeched and rolled away from the Dragon Claw attack. She got her composure back, and she could see Poliwrath took a hit.
"Poliwrath, use snow warning!" She smirked.

"Abkgsfjjgwgk." Was all that could be heard from Becca as she slumped over wearily.
She pointed angrily at salamence.
"Ready? It's time!" She nodded to Poliwrath, team rocket had special strategic training, and here was Poliwraths strat.

"Crazy eyes, thanks. Poliwrath, rain dance, then jump, use that rock!" She gestured to a boulder nearby. "Now land on him, thunder punch!" She watched with wide eyes as he struck salamence on the back.

Salamence was paralyzed but not really effected due to type advantages.
"Salamence, return." She said.
"Ready go!" Piper's eyes darkened as she sent out meganium.
"Remember when she was a bayleef?" She asked sadly.

"Typhlosion go! You did great Poliwrath." She narrowed her eyes.
"Is this some sort of pity party? Typhlosion, Lava Plume." She commanded angrily. Typhlosion raised up and arched his back and steaming molten lava erupted from the ground under him.

Becca slumped.
She teetered over.
She collapsed.
It was the earthquake, surely. But no. It wasn't. It was the rage of team rocket bubbling up inside. Piper's cockiness, egging her on.

Last edited:
Meganium looked alarmed as the blast of fire hurtled toward her.
"BECCA NO!" She yelled as she jumped in front of her beloved pokemon, absorbing most of the heat. As she flames died down Piper shakily stood up and hugged Meganium tightly.
"I am so glad you are okay." Piper said relieved.

Ty looked dismayed.
Becca was on the ground. She raised a shaking hand, grabbed her Pokeballs. She let everyone out.
"Team Rocket is not a force to be reckoned with." She then sped away atop Fossil's back, returning all but Dragonite.

Piper was shocked and confused about what happened to her once great friend.
"What happened to you Becca?" She murmured as she returned Meganuim and sent out Salamence.
"Let's go, she is far beyond our help, we are going to face the 4."

Becca was tense the whole day, she snapped at grunts, glared at passerby, and said nothing when she was summoned by Giovanni. He was confused at her sudden change but didn't comment on it.

As Piper arrived at Victory road and sighed.
"Why did I ever think she would come with us?" She asked her dragon who licked her in response.
"Hi Nurse Joy, can I heal my pokemon please? And I would like to buy some potions and revives." Piper's mind wandered as she thought of memories with Becca.
"I wish things could change." She thought angrily.

Becca walked out of the office and was accompanied by Persian.
"Hi little one." She scratched the cat's ears and allowed herself a smile.
She set out to the gate, with 5 Rocket members. Jessie and James were with her, and they were the ones she confronted the day she joined. She sighed. Lately, Becca had been pondering her decisions. She joined a criminal organization. But she didn't see it that way. It was more of... a rebel group? Either way, she had doubts about Dragon Master Lance. She really did like him. He was a very nice person, and determined. That's it! She'd talk to Lance about his old days as a Rocket member!

Piper fought her way through each and every Elite member. She inhaled sharply.
"Lance, you're mine!" She said softly as she entered the dragon master's room.
"I am Piper of Newbark town! I am here to challenge you!" Piper exclaimed. She took a step forward and sent out Mamoswine.
"Let's duel." She said as coolly as Mamoswine's blizzard.

Becca signaled her troops to a halt. She opened the grand silver door. To find- her best friend.
"Can I never escape you?" She called loudly into the room, her voice echoing.

"Hey, I told you where I was headed! I OFFERED for you to come, but you had to be a butt and have Ty use freaking fire blast on Meganuim!" Piper snarled in disgust.
"Now I am kind of in the middle of something." She turned to Lance.
" I apologize for my behavior."

Becca leaned against the wall, her arms crossed.
"Now this, I must see. Don't let her win Lance!" Becca trilled. She let out all of her Pokémon, and some new ones, a Staraptor which perched on the back of a Torterra, which Becca sat on it's back.

Piper was stung by Becca's hurtful words of discouragement, nonetheless she would give it her all.
"Mamoswine, Let's go!" The mammoth tumbled onto the arena floor, and Lance sent out Dragonite.
"Mamoswine, let's start this off with a hail storm!" The dragonite was pelted with ice stones, yet it used dragon rage and knocked Mamoswine down.
"Now use Blizzard!" The room was immediately filled with ice and snow. The dragon could not see Mamoswine, nor could he handle the cold, it was knocked out. The battle went on until it was Charizard and Meganium.
"Meganium, use Toxic, now hidden power!" The pokemon gave it her all, and was able to pull through to win the battle.
"Good job guys, I am so proud of you all." She embraced her worn out pokemon and shook Lance's hand.
"You proved to be a good opponent."