• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Johto Adventures

Piper left yet another message.
"No Becca, you don't understand. I am to childish to be a Pokemon trainer, if all i think about is pulling pranks, then I am obviously not ready." Piper said in a huff.

Becca whipped around to see Falkner. His face was pink.
"U-uh. What d-did you say?!" He gaped.
"I SAID I LIKE YOUR PIDGEOT!! HAHAHAHAHAhaaaa..." Becca winced.

Piper realized that she couldn't just leave her Pokemon, she headed back towards the gym and sat in the doorway. She walked up nervously to Becca.
"Hey, I am back." Piper said quietly.
"I hope I am not inturruping anything." Piper said stifling a laugh.

"Nothing at all! Hehe..." Becca internally smacked herself.
"That's right! Nothing!" Chirped Falkner. He was red as a Kingler. He stuck his arm around Becca.
"We were just chatting." Becca almost fainted.

"Okay then, umm, where are my Pokemon?" Piper said nervously.
"And Falkner, I wanted to apologize to you for breaking your Key Stone. I feel terrible about it." Piper said.

Falkner smiled.
"No problem. It's okay."
Chikorita and Eevee bounded in. They happily nuzzled Piper.
Becca's eyes were flashing.

"Oh, I am so sorry for leaving you guys like that. It will never happen again, I promise." Piper cried for about 5 minutes straight. Then something happened...
"Chickorita, what are you doing?!?!" Chickorita evolved.
"Bay, Bayleef!" Bayleef said happily.

"Woo! LET'S GO PIPER!" She said happily. Then she whirled around and gave Falkner a peck on the cheek.
"Bye Falkner!" She cried and skipped out the door. Typhlosion nuzzled Falkner and galloped out the door.

"WHATEVER YOU SAYYYYYYY!" She yelled.
"I'll see you guys soon, I'm going to train!" She let out all her Pokémon and they ran off to a place where they could battle.

"Okay Falkner, let's do this properly. I challenge you to a gym battle! Flame leeet's go!" Piper sent out Flame.
"Flame use tackle!"
"Pidgey, come on out! And use wing attack!" The two battled until finally Pidgey fainted.
"YES! WE DID IT FLAME!!!" Flame turned a bright white, and was engulfed in the light. When he emerged he was no longer an Eevee, but now a Flareon.

"Woah! That's never happened in a battle before!" Falkner exclaimed.
"Congrats Piper! You won!"
Falkner handed her the badge.

"Thanks guys, i couldn't have done it without you!" Piper hugged her Pokemon.
"I will leave you two for a second while i go heal my Pokemon." Piper left the two lovebirds.

The "lovebirds" (-_-) were battling. One Pokémon each.
"Goooo! Crobat!" Becca yelled.
"Pidgeot, I choose you!" Falkner threw the Pokeball.
"Crobat! Air cutter!"
"Pidgeot! Steel wing!"
Crobat knocked Pidgeot to the ground. Pidgeot trapped the Crobat and slashed it with it's wings of steel.
"Cross Poison!"
"Hurricane!"
Crobat poisoned Pidgeot but he was whipped up in the windstorm.
"GIGA IMPAAAACT!" Falkner shouted.
Pidgeot rammed Crobat, leaving him fainted.
"AUGH!! HOW?!" Came Becca's distraught reply.

"WOAH guys, i was gone for like 3 seconds, what happened!" Piper looked at the mess they made.
"I hope you realize that you gotta clean this up!" Piper stared at the broken lights at the roof. And the dust clouds cleared she saw something, something small, egg shaped. "Hey, what is that?"

"What?!" Typhlosion bounded over.
"Ty! Ty!" He nuzzled the thing on the ground.
"DON'TYOUDARETOUCHTHATMISTER!" Becca screeched.

"Lemme see it. I think it is an Pokemon egg. But what kind?" As soon as Piper picked it up it started cracking.
"OH NO OH NO OH NO! Is it breaking?!?!" Piper asked frantically.
"No, i think it is hatching though." The egg hatched all the way and out popped a little cream colored head, feet and arms.
"Awwww it is soooooo cute!" Piper exclaimed!
"I am gonna name you Marshmallow!"
"Briiiiii" the Pokemon said, Piper held up the PokeDex to the Pokemon.
"A proverb claims that happiness will come to anyone who can make a sleeping Togepi stand up." The PokeDex said.
"So, you are a Togepi, well, you are mine now." Piper tossed the Pokeball at the Pokemon. 1.....2....3.... Click Piper caught the Togepi.

Flight 103 will land in johto in five minutes. We hope you enjoyed your flight with us, PokeAir. "Wow, bud! were here! Johto! Can you imagine this? Finding new pokemon we've never seen? I want to catch a totodile! We can do much more than we could've done on hoenn! Now let's exit the plane." said aiden. He took jerry in his hands.

"So this is violet city? First thing im doing is the gym." Aiden walked to the gym. He opened the doors. "So, Falkner. Are you ready for the battle of your life?" Aiden was confident. "A simple mudkip will not beat my pokemon, but if you insist. Go pidgey!" Said falkner. "Go jerry! Use water gun! Avoid the tackle! Use mud slap! Pidgey's mud slap is much weaker than yours! Use mud shot!" Jerry fainted the gym leader's pidgey. "It cannot be... I'll beat you anyway! Go, Pidgeotto!" Falkner was surprised a simple mudkip beat his pidgey.

"Use muddy water! Mud slap the gust! Jump over the tackle! Use growl! Hit it with water gun! Go harder! Give it all you've got! Use tackle! Muddy water! Mud shot! Show it that you are not 'Just a simple mudkip!' Go for it!" Aiden won the battle. "You've done a great job. Here, you deserve this. Have the zephyr badge. I would've given you a mud slap TM, but it seems as your mudkip already knows that move. You can have roost instead." Aiden got the items. "What? Jerry is evolving!" Jerry was sorrunded by a bright light. His cheeks grew bigger, he started to change form. "Congratulations! Your jerry evolved into a marshtomp!" Said falkner. "Alright! Are you ready for an adventure, Jerry?" Aiden loved the fact he has a marshtomp.

Piper looked over at the battle that was going on.
"Hey, Falkner! I am gonna head out, thanks for battling me, and once again, I am really sorry about the keystone." She looked over at the guy Falkner was battling.
"And good luck on your adventure too. Let's go Becca, I've got a region to conquer."

"Ha! Champion of Johto is MY role." Becca laughed. She waved to Falkner and skipped out the door. Suddenly the bushes rustled.

Piper whipped around and Ralts jumped out of the bushes.
"Ralts, Ralts."
"Oh my gosh! Bayleef, let's go! Use vine whip!"
"Baaaayleeeeef!"
Piper threw the Pokeball, 1...2... the pokemon broke free.
"Ugh, Pokeball go!" She threw another Pokeball, 1....2...3... Click.
"Yes! I caught a Ralts!"

"Wow, congrats! Do you want a Gardevoir or Gallade? They're both pretty strong."
Becca commented. They trekked on to the next city, so Piper could challenge the next gym. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew Becca's map out of her hands and sent it swirling away into the sky.
"Augh! Now we'll just go west. No, east! WE'RE LOST!" Becca groaned.

"Hmm, I think I want A Gardavoir, and if i can get her to Mega Evolve! Oh Boy, She would look GORGEOUS! And don't worry Becca! I have my Pokegear, it has a map built into it, did you not know that" Piper said.
"Hey, let's take a break, i want to see what all of my Pokemon know." :) Piper said cheerfully, and they stopped to take a break.

"Eh, I'd rather a Gallade, but whatever you say! You've saved us Piper!" Becca emptied a bad of Pokémon Food into plates and bowls for all of the Pokémon.
"I'll be right back, Raichu and I will get some water from the stream."

"Okay, Bayleef and I will gather berries." Piper said.
"Bay, Bayleef!" Bayleef looked frightened...
"Scizor! Sci"
"Quick, Flame, use ember!" Flame knocked the scizor out, they all ran back to the lunch spot.

Becca came back to see Bayleef shivering and Piper shaking.
"What on earth happened, for Arceus sake?!" Becca yelped.
"Sciiiiizooooor!"
"AAHHHH!! TYPHLOSION USE A FIRE MOVE!" Typhlosion crouched and let out a blast of fire. It trapped the Scizor and floated up into the air. Then suddenly it popper and an eruption of fire defeaned their ears.
"HE'S USING EXPLOSION! EVERYONE GET DOWN!!"

"AHHH, out of all the moves you know,you chose explosion?!?!" Piper shouted over the near deafening noise.
"BAYYYLEEF" Bayleef was wounded in the explosion.
"Oh no! Becca! CALL BACK TYPHLOSION, WE HAVE TO GET TO A POKECENTER NOW!" Piper was frantic, Bayleef was burned.

"What's all the nois-- Holy robotic socks with onion and sour cream and mayo!" Aiden wanted to show off jerry's skills, when he saw a forest fire. He knew what he had to do. "Jerry, I choose you!" Aiden flipped his hat back, threw the pokeball, and winked to jerry. He nodded back to aiden in understanding.

"Jerry! Use water gun!" The majestic pink marshtomp shot out an entire ocean at the exploding typhlosion. Typhlosion fainted, and the water gun put bayleef out of fire without dealing too much damage.

"Good job, bud. You gonna be a firefighter one day, you know that?" Aiden smiled at the pink marshtomp. He smiled back. "Oh! Sorry. Aiden's my name, and this fella is jerry. He's a shiny marsthomp. If you need any help with other fires, just a flare of smoke in the sky will be a signal for me. Let's go, bud." Aiden and jerry set off on a route to no where. "Wrong direction, pal!" Aiden and jerry walked to the other direction.

"Hey, what was that for?!?! You just fainted my friends pokemon! Hey, you're that guy from the gym." Piper realized.
"What is your name? I'm Piper. And sorry for being a little rude, i am a little protective of my friend's."

"Sorry! Just found a wild squirtle! I am trying to find a shiny one, though! Can't talk!" Aiden said as he tried to find a shiny squirtle to add to his party. Water was his specialty. He knew where to catch water pokemon.

"Another regular one. Use water gu-- Wait! It has a green shell! Don't faint it jerry! Hit it with a mud shot! Go, Pokeball!" 1... 2... Boom! "Agh! So close! Go, Great ball!" 1... 2... 3... Click! "Gotcha! Squirtle was caught! Can't wait to see what it looks like as a blastoise!"

"Name's aiden. And I am shiny hunting. Shiny pokemon are rare kinds of pokemon that are miscolored. A regular squirtle will be darker, and have a blue shell. And a regular marshtomp will be blue."

"Yea, I know what shiny's are. And nice to meet you Aiden, good luck on your Shiny hunting. I am off to beat the Johto league. Maybe we will have another encounter, but for now, Good bye :)." Piper said good bye, and headed back to the group.
"Becca, is typhlosion okay?"

"ARGH! TYPHLOSION!! Hey what in the name of Arceus was that for?!"
Becca yelled. She stomped over to the kid.
"WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT KID?!"

"I'll join you. This place only has squirtles, so if I don't want a party full of squirtles I'll just go with you. Come on, lets go!" Aiden was excited to catch new shiny water pokemon.

"ACCIDENT?! THEN HOW DID HE ACCIDENTALLY THROW THE OCEAN AT TYPHLOSION?! Ugh, now I have to carry this fatso home, he won't go in the Pokeball when he's fainted. Augh, noob trainers..." Becca walked away, muttering, with Typhlosion on her shoulders.