• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

Alrighty, guys I got the news today that after crunching some numbers I would be able to pay my internet off at home until the end of the month. (We are terrible with money and have debts, yada yada.) So if you guys wanna back out of these requests feel free to do so, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience but I cant post up work from my PC from anywhere but there since hosting sites are blocked at work. Now that I think about it I shouldnt even be on a forum O_O...

*ducks boss yelling*

Alrighty well shit hit the fan a couple days ago and I was forced to return to the parental nest. Which is good news for you guys since they have internet here :D So I'll be working on all your requests once I'm done settling back in (which should only be a few more days) and I'll be back up and running as normal quite soon :D

Glad to be back guys.

Good to see you back on charms, even though you are at risk to attending the family reunion in the summer!

I think you might remember the Cupid Lucario request I made nearly two months ago. And I think I should make an edit to that request to keep up with the next festivity ([size=5pt]sorry Cupid, I tried to find a replacement. Guess you're working next year as well[/size]) I looked over some ideas, and I think this is what I should have as an avatar for the upcoming easter (have you realized that I'm not requesting this two days before the actual day?)

A bunneary/lopunny/any bunny-like creature, with a basket of eggs (or eggecute for pokemon theming), and maybe a flowery hat. Along with other easter stuff. Thanks if you could do that!

Annnnnd bad news guys, the portable has died.

Locking this topic for now since that ancient laptop was the only computer with photoshop on it and it was a one time thing that I cannot reainstall *cough Im a pirate arrr *cough*

So yeah .... im screwed...

black-lantern-corps-large.jpg

Ancient Sprite Thread, RISE!

May I have a Misdreavus and Mismagius cosplayer?
Here you go, I hope you like them.
mismagiuscosplayer.png
misdreavuscosplayercopy.png

[quote author=Blisk link=topic=3447.msg127002#msg127002 date=1261023999]
Would you mind making me an Arcanine chao? Thanks Jeydis! I love all of your work!
[/quote]
Here you ho Blisk I hope you find it as adorable as I do :p
arcaninechaocopy.png

[quote author=Blisk link=topic=3447.msg127002#msg127002 date=1261023999]
Would you mind making me an Arcanine chao? Thanks Jeydis! I love all of your work!
Here you ho Blisk I hope you find it as adorable as I do :p
arcaninechaocopy.png

[/quote]
It's amazing! I love it! I love your Chaos so much, I just had to put a few of my favorites into my sig. Hope you don't mind. ;) Great job though. I'm impressed.

Here you go guys

can i please have an umbreon female cosoplayer ^.^
umbreoncosplayerfcopy.png

[quote author=AetherGlaceon link=topic=3447.msg127324#msg127324 date=1261285869]
Can you make a trainer card like the second one (that's really long)?
Name: Zack
Top row: Glaceon, Espeon, Shaymin-S (left to right)
Bottom row: Porygon-Z, Latios, Lucario (left to right)
Badges: All Sinnoh badges
Sprite:
2ytuwc3.jpg

Theme (if possible): Icy, instead of the fiery one. If you can't make an icy theme, it's okay.
[/quote]
zackglaceonubcopy.png

Hiya!! Can I please have a teamshot consisting of Aerodactyl, Umbreon, Typhlosion, andPolitoed? Using the sprite of Gold in HGSS. The first format is preffered and if you can, have Aerodactyl flying in the air.

I also want another teamshot with only a Torchic using this sprite ::
TrainerRequest7.png

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Jeydis! I come to you yet again with another request.
Should be relatively easy for you. I would like the Charizard Chao, only Shiny forme if you please. Thank you. :3

Hiya!! Can I please have a teamshot consisting of Aerodactyl, Umbreon, Typhlosion, andPolitoed? Using the sprite of Gold in HGSS. The first format is preffered and if you can, have Aerodactyl flying in the air.

I also want another teamshot with only a Torchic using this sprite ::
TrainerRequest7.png

kyuteteam1copy.png
and
kyuteteam2copy.png

[quote author=Dwayna DragonFire link=topic=3447.msg127694#msg127694 date=1261530661]
Jeydis! I come to you yet again with another request.
Should be relatively easy for you. I would like the Charizard Chao, only Shiny forme if you please. Thank you. :3
[/quote]

Here you go Dwayna
shinyzardchaocopy.png

[quote author=AetherGlaceon link=topic=3447.msg127705#msg127705 date=1261534556]
Can you please make one Latias chao and one Latios chao? TYVM in advance! :3
(I just know they're going to be so cute.)
[/quote]
The Latias was already on the front page but here is a repost in case you missed it. Also did the latios as a recolor of the latias with some minor touch ups. Dont mind the feet it just looked alot better that way.

latiaschao.png
latioschao.png

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Aww, how very cute. Splendid job, Jeydis. Thank-you for doing that for me.

*puts in signature right away* Yay, more shiny Charizards for me. ^^

I didn't see the Latias, but that's probably because you have waaaaay too many cute little Chaos on the first post. And I was right: they are really cute! :3 Thank you, and Merry Christmas~!
No problem I know they are not the most obvious to distinguish either :p

Happy holidays

I am now making trainer mug shots and back shots as well as the rest of my stuff, one mugshot request per customer please!

EDIT:

Here are some examples
Isabellemugshotcopy.png

jeydisbackshot.png
Cubonestrainerback.png

Haiii Jeydis. I'd like to request. Could I please have a Zapdos Cosplay? And if it's not to much trouble, a Zapdos/Moltres fusion. use Moltres as base. Use Zapdos colors also. Thaank yoouuu :)

Hey jeydis

Would it be possible for you to make me a male stantler cosplayer. And also can I use it as my avatar because that is pretty much why I want it.
Cheers:)

Jeydis, I'd like to challange you and I hope you accept. I can understand that this may seem far-fecthed and absurd but... I'm just like that :p

Female Draenei mugshot.

Let it sink in. Yes, I may be insane but! I'm sure you could do it :D

I'm not really going to say anything more than that as it might be too hard of a base to do (I know nothing of spriting horns) so details are rather unnecessary at the moment.

Please let me know if you're willing to humour my insanity ^.^

Can you make me a narrow, long Trainer Card for my OC please?

Name: Kai
Top row: Houndoom, Feraligatr, Gorebyss (left to right)
Bottom row: Electabuzz, Heracross, Steelix (left to right)
Badges: the first 6 Johto badges
Sprite: The generic Gold sprite from HGSS found here. The top left one.
Theme (if possible): Water

Thanks, Jeydis!

Can you do a Porygon cosplay pleasse.
Thanks.
Here you go, hope it looks alright to you, I know I didnt choose the coolest base sprite but the pose he has is really helpful for a porygon cosplay.

porygoncosplayercopy.png

[quote author=Blisk link=topic=3447.msg130528#msg130528 date=1264492903]
Can you make me a narrow, long Trainer Card for my OC please?

Name: Kai
Top row: Houndoom, Feraligatr, Gorebyss (left to right)
Bottom row: Electabuzz, Heracross, Steelix (left to right)
Badges: the first 6 Johto badges
Sprite: The generic Gold sprite from HGSS found here. The top left one.
Theme (if possible): Water

Thanks, Jeydis!
[/quote]
Hope you like it.

KaiBlisktrainercardcopy.png

[quote author=Tatile link=topic=3447.msg130467#msg130467 date=1264460926]
Jeydis, I'd like to challange you and I hope you accept. I can understand that this may seem far-fecthed and absurd but... I'm just like that :p

Female Draenei mugshot.

Let it sink in. Yes, I may be insane but! I'm sure you could do it :D

I'm not really going to say anything more than that as it might be too hard of a base to do (I know nothing of spriting horns) so details are rather unnecessary at the moment.

Please let me know if you're willing to humour my insanity ^.^
[/quote]
Im gonna have to work on this one, mull it over a bit but I will get it done, promise.

PS: Oh just thought of it, Tatile think you could show em the face of the draenei you would like. Ingame screenshot will do fine.

That's awesome! :D
Thank you so muchies!

I got one more request.
Can you do a backshot and mugshot for this sprite:
2yuyeci.png

Thank you so much if you do so! ;D

Hey jeydis can you possibly make me the second trainer card option (the long, narrow one) of my team for use in my signiture.

Name: Nim
Colours: green/orange
pokemon: (in no particular order) Stantler, swampert, zangoose, shiny charizard, gliscor and salamence.
Badges: johto ones please.

And if it is possible to put a custom sprite in then can you use the stantler cosplay that you made for me that is also currently my avatar. If not any other will do.

Thanks. :)

Name:Alex
Top row: Luxray,Steelix,Raichu (left to right)
Bottom row: Vaporeon, Bagon, Todidlie (left to right)
Badges: the first 7 Hoenn Badges
Sprite: (if possible) cosplay of luxray boy if not can you use the hero boy from emerald
Theme: Electric
Long narrow type plox
thxthx