• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
^^ He's so cute! Thanks again Jeydis ^^

I told Kruk I didn't mind sharing Tyranitar, just giving you a heads up ^^

Hay I would like to make a Trainer sprite request. :)

May I have pants like THIS
long (about chest length) strait hair black with red highlights on the tips
black almost unseen (because of pants) shoes
male and in this pose or any other you find fit?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if i asked to much or was not specific enough :)

Sorry Blood Asp but like the rules say in my starting post: I only make what is on the list. And custom trainers are not there. I not the greatest at doing trainers anyway, meep and 4pikachu4 share that crown :p

No I don't mind
and it looks great do you think you can make a gallade chao
if you dont feel like it, it's cool
Ask Jetters if you can share his.

If you have the time could you make a demonic Charmeleon?
Here you go :D
demoncharmeleon.png

Sorry Blood Asp but like the rules say in my starting post: I only make what is on the list. And custom trainers are not there. I not the greatest at doing trainers anyway, meep and 4pikachu4 share that crown :p
Ask Jetters if you can share his.
Here you go :D
demoncharmeleon.png

Ok thanks for the info, it's just I saw the cos players and thought you would be able to. Witch should I ask? 4pikachu4 does not seem to like newbies and Meep does not seem very active, but I only checked this section. ???

Hey Jeydis! Can I have a very unique request? I would like a Sand Giratina battling a Demonic Dialga battling an Angelic Palkia? Thanks!

EDIT: Rather than a battle shot, can you make this a team shot with the attached trainer?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Here you go guys.

For Purple:
purpleonelegendteam.png

For Mr.Daniels:
pidgeotchao.png

I also added a note on all the chaos I make. They are all shareble unless you say otherwise when you request. If anyone wants to make their chao I made previous exclusive to them just PM me about it.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The Pidgeot Chao is just... too cute for words. I wants to hug it ^^

Can you try a Vulpix Chao? I'm foreseeing cuteness :p

Glad you like it Silver :p I find it pretty adorable too :p

For yours and any request afterwards it will have to wait until Monday/Tuesday. I am heading for a Live Medival Roleplaying game over the weekend and well there were no computers in medival times so I wont be able to do your requests at that moment. ^_^

When you get back, can you make a Buizel Chao? I'm not sure if you made one yet. Knowing me, I WAS going to say Drapion, But it might be too hard.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I am heading for a Live Medival Roleplaying game over the weekend

That sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time and don't forget to tell us how it goes! And don't forget to nab a
sword ^^;

When you get back, can you make a Buizel Chao? I'm not sure if you made one yet. Knowing me, I WAS going to say Drapion, But it might be too hard.
buizelchao.png

I might take a swing at the drapion one later, its a bit of a challenge.

That sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time and don't forget to tell us how it goes! And don't forget to nab a
sword ^^;
I was a mage so no sword fighting for me. Im terrible at it anyway. It went great. I got a decent tan and I now smell like campfire smoke and propably will for the next few days at least. :p

vulpixchao.png

Vulpix chao :D

Others coming later, im kinda exausted X.X

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I was a mage so no sword fighting for me. Im terrible at it anyway. It went great. I got a decent tan and I now smell like campfire smoke and propably will for the next few days at least. :p

Wah! Vulpix is so cute ^^ And she's just like I imagined she'd look. Thank you ^^

Sounds like you had a great time! I love the smell of campfire smoke.

P

PokeRad

Hey Jeyjey!
Listen can you make a pokemon coordinator trainer card for me ,please.
Name:Rad
Master rank ribbons in all contests.
Pokemon:
Milotic (F)
Ninetales(F)
Arcanine(M)

THAT IS IT
(sinnoh sprites please!)
Thanx in advance!!

Here is the fusion :D

shinkssentret.png

Hey Jeyjey!
Listen can you make a pokemon coordinator trainer card for me ,please.
Name:Rad
Master rank ribbons in all contests.
Pokemon:
Milotic (F)
Ninetales(F)
Arcanine(M)

THAT IS IT
(sinnoh sprites please!)
Thanx in advance!!
Gonna need a sprite for it and a better idea of what you want. Do you want a card like the one in my signature or the one I did for Predetor on page 10.

More later, im a lil groggy from the lack of sleep :p

P

PokeRad

I would like a card that is similar to the ne in your signature.
BG:blue electicity/blue ocean curface
Sprite:the gym leader of Sunnyshore city gym(it would be great if you can recolour it!)

Srry for before.
THNX again.

I would like a card that is similar to the ne in your signature.
BG:blue electicity/blue ocean curface
Sprite:the gym leader of Sunnyshore city gym(it would be great if you can recolour it!)
Ok, what colors do you want on him?

For Mr. Daniels:
celebidewgong.png

Drapion chao coming along, its harder then I figured :p

P

PokeRad

Thank u Jeydis.
Great work.
I hope you keep up the good art and sprite work. :) ;D

Wow Jeydis! I didn't know you were so good at spriting! I guess while I'm here I'll make a request. A Demonic Scyther please?

Here you go Rosa :D
demonscyther.png

And Shado im sorry buddy but I can't figure out the Drapion chao, too hard to not make him look like a purple ball of spikes >< on that small a sprite.

If I ever figure it out ill just PM it to ya.

Hiya Jeydis, another couple of odd requests coming up :p

How about a Demonic Togepi and/or an Angelic Gastly? Thanks in advance :D