• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

Hmmm...I've had a soft spot for Gallade...how about a chao of him?

Love how you did the wings for the Salamance chao. Love your work Jeydis.

Here you go guys a fresh batch of chaos :D

Silver:
floatzelchao.png

Shiny:
luxraychao.png

Plapti/Jetters:
galladechao.png

If you guys want anything changed please tell me so :D

I must say these are quite amazing sprites. And may I say it, they're slightly inspiring. As well, I am very very happy to see that Chao are still being turned into Pokemon here.
That makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, thanks :D

Someone still in the habit of using Plapti I see.... ;)

Anywho...thanks for another chao. I've got only you to thank for the sig overhaul right now. The Pikachu fusionish thing looks very nice. How can I ever thank you enough?

Now...how to include THAT in my sig...I think I've got it now.

Thanks again Jeydis, You're so sweet to everyone here.

*blush*Glad you like it. And yeah I tend to be nice I suppose lol no reason to be rude to these nice people.

Yeah I still call you plapti since thats what I called my swellows eversince lol so I kinda wanna stick with it. Might name my shoddy Staraptor Jetters though for the heck of it :D

Now that's Flattery to me! Anywho, Thanks again. You're the one that helped me get my new sig, so, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And all your sprites are amazing.

Actually, you know what might be fun for kicks...I want to see what a Angelic Swellow would look like. Also, if it's too much...don't stress yourself doing my little thing for kicks. You've given me a lot already. More than I also would ever expect.

is this gonna turn into a compliments battle? lol

Here is your angel and I threw in a demon for kicks since im pretty bored. (Wanted to go test my UU team but shoddy wont connect >_

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Loves it* Thanks a bunch Jeydis! I'd better stop request or my sig will explode. I'll keep an eye on your thread though, your work is amazing ^^

Thanks again!

Could you make me a team shot with me and my pokemon? Just use the trainer on my trainer card.

As for the pokemon, Typhlosion, Rapidash, Charizard, Ho-oh, Shiftry, and Vaporeon.

Angelic Drapion? The Demonic one worked well, then today, it kinda fizzled out so I can't see it. So I need a new Avie. but its time for a change in Avie. Plus, I want to see what an Angelic once would look like.

Like I said before...you totally rule. They look so sweet...At this rate...I'm going to run out of room really soon...And maybe yes Jeydis...

Hey Jeydis, would you be able to make a Demonic Tyranitar, Tyranitar+Arceus, and/or Tyranitar+Mewtwo? Any of them would be great.

Could you make me a team shot with me and my pokemon? Just use the trainer on my trainer card.

As for the pokemon, Typhlosion, Rapidash, Charizard, Ho-oh, Shiftry, and Vaporeon.
I would but your trainer card isnt showing up in your sig.
Here you go Shado:
angeldrapion.png

And here you go Kruk:
demonictyranitar.png

I decided to pick the demon since im really not in the mood for full on fusions.

Glad you like my work guys ^_^ I have alot of fun doing your requests.

[quote author=Jeydis link=topic=3447.msg59464#msg59464 date=1210742383]
I would but your trainer card isnt showing up in your sig.

That's weird. I couldn't see it either, but I thought it was just my computer. Oh well. Just put a cool male trainer in the team shot.

First off all, great work jeydis on al the stuff in this thread. I can't say I can do that :p.

Second, could you make me a shiny arcanine chao, else just a normal arcanin chao. Thanks already for reading this post.

Glad you liked my curly Arcanine, Merata :D

Here are the other 2 requests, sorry about the delay I had some family stuff to do this weekend:

For Perfect Chao:
torterrachao.png

For Wolfnoid:
azelfmewtwo.png

Edit: Just finished a coordinator card for my new RP character, what do you guys think?
Izzyscard.png

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The card looks great. I love the background and all the medals! I like the format too, the length gives the whole card a 'fresh' feel and nothing looks squashed. Great card ^^

While I'm here, I might as well request a Vaporeon Chao... ^^

Hey Jeydis, would you be able to 'remake' my team shot with different pokemon.
Change them to these:
Take Sir Aaron out for right now.
Tyranitar-Shiny Tyranitar(if you could)
Weavile - Garchomp
Mewtwo - Mewtwo
Blaziken - Blaziken
Skarmory - Shiny Milotic(if you could)
Salamence - Luxray

If you can't make them shiny then just make them normal.
Thanks so much.

-Kruk

Hey Jeydis! Just wanted to say that you should submit your cosplayers to the trainer card thread.
Hmm ill keep that in mind thanks.

hello jeydis we haven't talked in a LOOOOONG time.there's no one in the list ... but i'll request a milotic chao. thank you.
Here you go :D

miloticchao.png

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Milotic is awesome!

Can I have a Tyranitar Chao? I've become a Chao junkie because of you :p

If you're not too busy could I request either an Angelic Dunsparce or a Dunsparce Chao? Whichever one you feel like doing, it doesn't really matter to me. Your sprites look really good, by the way.