• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

TurboCheckm8 said:
Hi Jeydis, ive seen alot of your work, and i love it! Could you please make me a userbar with Reshiram and Zekrom with Zoroark in the middle saying GenV Fan in the visitor font, with black letters with white backgrounds, and then that black and white gradient checkerboard found behind Reshiram and Zekrom on that promotional art from when they were announced? Sorry for the big request, but i have a vision. Thanks!
Didnt find the exact promo art you mentioned for the checkers but here is what I came up with:
genvfan4checkmate.png

pokemonfreak387 said:
Ok, I haven't posted here in a while but let me re say my Team Pose:

Please can I have: A Turtwig and Onix on my Left. Arceus and Quagsire on my Right. Staraptor and Flying Shaymin above me. And my sprite as this
Jordan_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Hope you can make this one.If you can't use the Trainer, please use the Platinum Lucas Sprite from here
Also, can I have a Chao Turtwig Please?
turtwigchao.png
and
pokefanteamshot.png

Hey jeyjey i was wondering if u would do an animated avatar like yours and if so could i get in it pichu, darkrai, zorua, zoroark, swampert, ditto, zangoose, and seviper oh and if you want you can put in some filler pokemon that'd be cool.

using this pic please
315hlsl.png

Sorry man I didnt make the avatar, saved it a long time ago from another image board.

Hello. I'm just wondering, can you make a trainer/mugshot of this of this?

105.jpg
A cooking gaga! :D

Here are some other photos. They are straight from Lady Gaga's Telephone.

cookinggaga.png

Thanks. You can do either head. I'd like the first one, but it's your choice. You can always decline this, I know that it may be to hard.

Hi again, jey. The bar looks alright, however, the art i mentioned was here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_black ... 010-05-28/
Sorry i didnt tell you earlier. Also, could you put Zekrom on 1 edge, Reshiram on another, preferably the side that theyll each stand out on (black on white, white on black) and Zoroark on the split. As for the team shot, forget the trainer, but if you could, please put the 3 Isshu starters, Zorua, Chiramii, And Shimama standing on top of the userbar, so as to make it one big image. Thanks!

Tsutarja said:
hey could you make a mugshot of this trainer?

info:

brown hair,black hat,green eyes,grey polo shirt.
Could you be more descriptive of the hat?

Jeydis said:
Tsutarja said:

info:

oh, yes! the hat is almost like the main male hero's from black and white, but grey black and red! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Umm... what the hell happened to his pants?!

Anyways, I want a new team sprite, a more updated one. Please
Sprite:
12YearOld.png

Team:
Salamence, Shiny Flygon, Metagross, Feraligatr, and Charizard.

*Seriously people, it really takes no time at all to be polite

Zoroark said:

Anyways, I want a new team sprite, a more updated one.
Sprite:
12YearOld.png

Team:

It's a mugshot,you dont need to put pants in a mugshot.

TurboCheckm8 said:
Hi again, jey. The bar looks alright, however, the art i mentioned was here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_black ... 010-05-28/
Sorry i didnt tell you earlier. Also, could you put Zekrom on 1 edge, Reshiram on another, preferably the side that theyll each stand out on (black on white, white on black) and Zoroark on the split. As for the team shot, forget the trainer, but if you could, please put the 3 Isshu starters, Zorua, Chiramii, And Shimama standing on top of the userbar, so as to make it one big image. Thanks!
checkmatefullrequest.png

There you go.

Zoroark said:

Sprite:
12YearOld.png

Team:

zoroarknewteamshot.png

Added everyone else ill see if I can do anymore today.

Jeydis said:
TurboCheckm8 said:
checkmatefullrequest.png

There you go.

Zoroark said:

Sprite:
12YearOld.png

Team:

zoroarknewteamshot.png

Added everyone else ill see if I can do anymore today.
egadz thats amazing, thank you so much Jeydis!

Hey Jeydis, I've seen your art works and they're amazing. So I was wondering, could you make me a Trainer sprite with Arcanine theme, plus a mugshot of the same character? It would be awesome if you can. :)~

DanSuperman said:
Hey Jeydis, I've seen your art works and they're amazing. So I was wondering, could you make me a Trainer sprite with Arcanine theme, plus a mugshot of the same character? It would be awesome if you can. :)~
Gender?

CAn You please make me a TEAM POSE with these pokemon?

Vulpix, Togekiss, Blaziken, Starmie, Empoleon, Gallade [doesnt have to be in this order but vulpix should be next to the trainer sprite]

I dont know where to find trainer sprites so please pick one for me [male and teen looking, polo shirt, black hair, sneakers, glasses [not the nerdy circular kind] and maybe a cool looking necklace?

and a mugshot if you can too...

THANKS LOTS!!!

Jeydis said:
DanSuperman said:
Gender?

Male

VulpixRoxx said:
Jeydis said:
Sorry got confused when I wrote it, fixed now.

Oh and if you have a sprite for the new pokemon Wargle or Wooguru [seen here: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml ] please add it to the team pose instead of togekiss....

JEY!! A Sprite of Wargle was released theres an image of it here http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml can you please add that sprite instead of Togekiss? If you can please do....If you cant...then keep Togekiss......PLEASE AND LOTS OF THANKS!!!

VulpixRoxx said:
VulpixRoxx said:
Jeydis said:
Sorry got confused when I wrote it, fixed now.

Oh and if you have a sprite for the new pokemon Wargle or Wooguru [seen here: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml ] please add it to the team pose instead of togekiss....

JEY!! A Sprite of Wargle was released theres an image of it here http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml can you please add that sprite instead of Togekiss? If you can please do....If you cant...then keep Togekiss......PLEASE AND LOTS OF THANKS!!!
You already mentioned it, yeah itll be done.

Jeyy.....I know you want to hit me with all my requests but if you dont mind...

I really cant choose between Togekiss and Gallade could you make one with togekiss and one with gallade with the other 5 pokemon [Vulpix, Shiny Blaziken, Empoleon, Starmie, Wargle]

Disregard the last message sent to you...my brother thought it would be funny to mess my team pose up...

NO RUSH! TAKE YOUR TIME....and THANKS =D

T3hCookingGagaAlejandro said:
Hello. I'm just wondering, can you make a trainer/mugshot of this of this?

105.jpg
A cooking gaga! :D

Here are some other photos. They are straight from Lady Gaga's Telephone.

cookinggaga.png

Thanks. You can do either head. I'd like the first one, but it's your choice. You can always decline this, I know that it may be to hard.

Here you go, done at last, took a while to get it right. I would prefer if you found someone else for the mugshot, I cant seem to get it right and its frustrating. ><

ladygagatrainer.png

DanSuperman said:
arcaninecosplayer.png
arcaninecosplayermug.png

Tsu is up next, probably tomorrow unless something comes up.

Tsutarja said:
Jeydis said:
Tsutarja said:

info:

oh, yes! the hat is almost like the main male hero's from black and white, but grey black and red! ;D
How is this?
Tsujartamug.png

Last edited by a moderator:

i need a sprite
Can you take the emerald bird catcher
give him black hair with one streak a white sweatshirt and black pants
and have him hold a pokeball
also he has a black backpack