• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Rebirth and renewal! Might take a while to get this topic as informative as the last one but im reopening my sprite requests for all to enjoy! NEW! I can work with Pokemon Black and White sprites since I got a good quality sprite sheet recently.

Topic Rules:
- I will refuse requests from users that are under watch from the mods. Consider it incentive to make you behave. Also sucks when users get banned right after I finish the request.
- No more then 2 requests per person, the bulk requests are getting out of hand in here.

REQUEST LIST (Tentativly open. Let`s see if I have more time now...) Take note that im working full time now so requests might be a bit slower.

- Metal Flame's teamshots/trainer
-
-
-
-

If there are no spots here feel free to request anyway and ill do yours after the list is done. Keep in mind that may take a while. Any demands of rushing or any excessive requesters will be denied as I see fit.

WHAT I CAN DO!

POKEMON CHAOS:
galladechao-1.png
squirtlechaocopy.png
houndourchao.png
frosslasschao.png
kabutopschao.png
sittingeeveechao.png
Zangoosechao.png

latiaschao.png
scizorchao.png
lickilickychao.png
rayquazachao.png
bulbasaurchao.png
drifloonchao.png
jolteonchao.png

seakingchao.png
kangachao.png
leafeonchao.png
glaceonchao.png
murkrowchao.png
vespiqueenchao.png
flareonchao.png

mewchao.png
armaldochao.png
smearglechao.png
arcaninechaocopy.png
pachirisuchao.png
tauroschao.png
magmarchao.png

ANGELS AND DEMONS POKEMON:
demonarcanine.png
angelbun.png
demonLopunny.png
angelPonyta.png
demonraichu.png
angelflygon.png
demonabsol.png
angelninetails.png

TRAINER CARDS:
samirtrainercard-1.png
pokepokrequestcard.png
xcxoxdxyxtc.png
chaotrainercard.png

TEAM POSES:
badlyshadedshot.png
murkwoodteamshot2.png

TRAINER SPRITES (Cosplayers included):
ajspritecopy.png
eeveetrainercopy.png
cycloneblazetrainercopy.png
blazikidsprite3copy.png
zoroarkcosplayercopy.png
Luxraycosplaycopy.png
femaleluxraycosplayercopy.png
lucasblazikidspritecopy.png

TRAINER MUGSHOTS:
pyromugshot2.png
kaymugshotcopy.png
pikachutreatsmugshotcopy.png
soyacamugcopy.png

SIGNATURES (Provide a good quality image please, the bigger the better):
blackandwhitecopy.png
gruubyigorc.png

flapjackcopy.png
feraligatrsigcopy.png

Mimeycopy.png

USERBARS (Will only be doing pokemon themed ones for now.):
jeydisfan.png
magnetricrequest.png
blazikenubcopy.png
flareonubcopy.png

The more information you give me for your request the better and quicker itll be made.​

Re: Jeydis Sprite Shoppe

Nice! I like the team poses and I want to get one, but is there a request form I need to fill out or anything?

Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Not really just list the pokemon and give me a trainer sprite to go on if you want a custom trainer in there. If you want an ingame trainer just tell me which one and from which game. If you want one of the ones with a circular base and you have a particular base in mind please specify it.

Okay, can you do two team poses? I have the prrite pictures and I'll specify the Pokemon
First one:
Zaron_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Zaron's Team: Arcanine Pidgeot Crawduant Shiftry Umbreon Luxray Drapion Mightyena. If there are too many, throw out Drapion and Luxray.

Second one:
Kaitlyn_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Kaitlyn's Team: Ninetails Gardevoir Espeon Starmie Exeggutor Togekiss Pachirisu Wobbuffet. If there are too many, throw out Pachirisu and Wobbuffet.
ALso, I don't want you to throw anything out, but if you must... Do so. And, can you use the HG/SS sprites of the Pokemon? Thanks in advance and good luck!

Jeydis, Can you make a team pose with this sprite and the Pokemon Scyther, Umbreon, Growlithe, Lairon, and Pikachu? If you need to you can toss out Pikachu.

Kibetou%20the%20Ranger.PNG

Kerauno said:
Okay, can you do two team poses? I have the prrite pictures and I'll specify the Pokemon
First one:
Zaron_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Zaron's Team: Arcanine Pidgeot Crawduant Shiftry Umbreon Luxray Drapion Mightyena. If there are too many, throw out Drapion and Luxray.

Second one:
Kaitlyn_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Kaitlyn's Team: Ninetails Gardevoir Espeon Starmie Exeggutor Togekiss Pachirisu Wobbuffet. If there are too many, throw out Pachirisu and Wobbuffet.
ALso, I don't want you to throw anything out, but if you must... Do so. And, can you use the HG/SS sprites of the Pokemon? Thanks in advance and good luck!

All done!
Keraunoteam1.png

Keraunoteam2.png

Kibetou said:
Jeydis, Can you make a team pose with this sprite and the Pokemon Scyther, Umbreon, Growlithe, Lairon, and Pikachu? If you need to you can toss out Pikachu.

Kibetou%20the%20Ranger.PNG

Done as well:
Kibetouteam1.png

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO COOL! I FINNALLY GOT IT! Thank you a million times, this is sooo cool!

Can you make me a trainer sprites that look like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and one that looks kind of like Alice Cullen from Twilight.

Then I'd like a couple team poses if you can do the sprites.

Sesshomaru: Shiny Charizard, Empoleon, Shiny Swellow, Raichu, Weavile and Shiny Leafeon.

Alice: Pikachu(Female), Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Shiny Pichu, Shinx(Female), Shiny Charmander, Buizel, Mew, and Togepi.

I hope this isn't too much to ask. Thanks in advance if you can.

Sesshoukid said:
Can you make me a trainer sprites that look like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and one that looks kind of like Alice Cullen from Twilight.

Then I'd like a couple team poses if you can do the sprites.

Sesshomaru: Shiny Charizard, Empoleon, Shiny Swellow, Raichu, Weavile and Shiny Leafeon.

Alice: Pikachu(Female), Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Shiny Pichu, Shinx(Female), Shiny Charmander, Buizel, Mew, and Togepi.

I hope this isn't too much to ask. Thanks in advance if you can.
Ok here is Sesshomaru and team shot:
sesshomarusprite.png
sesshoteam1.png

And Alice:
alicetrainer.png
aliceteam1.png

Hey Jey! I'm currently in need of some new userbars. Could you make me one?

I'd like the same background and font as the ''Blaziken Rules'' userbar, but with Blaziken on the right, facing left, and Infernape on the left facing right. The text would be ''Fiery Warriors'' and placed in the middle of the bar.

Sprite request!
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Red shirt with a fire symbol on the front. Blue-grey tattered jeans. Has a gold sword strapped to back. Red sneakers.

Thank you!

I really need to learn to make sprites like that, I've done some pixelart before, but that was more abstract piwelart, not real things, people on this messageboard are really talented O.o

Don"t really have anything to request tho, just wanted to say, nice works!

Dark Soul said:
Hey Jey! I'm currently in need of some new userbars. Could you make me one?

I'd like the same background and font as the ''Blaziken Rules'' userbar, but with Blaziken on the right, facing left, and Infernape on the left facing right. The text would be ''Fiery Warriors'' and placed in the middle of the bar.
Here you go Dark Soul!
fieryub.png

Blazikid said:
Sprite request!
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Red shirt with a fire symbol on the front. Blue-grey tattered jeans. Has a gold sword strapped to back. Red sneakers.

Thank you!
Gender and Hair lenght?

Shift said:
I really need to learn to make sprites like that, I've done some pixelart before, but that was more abstract piwelart, not real things, people on this messageboard are really talented O.o

Now that warms my heart, thank you Shift its really appreciated.

Jeydis said:
Shift said:

Now that warms my heart, thank you Shift its really appreciated.

You're very welcome ^^.
I'm actually trying to make an Eevee at the moment, it's proving to take up more time than I originally thought.
I'm working on it longer than I work on a signature (might have to do with the fact that I know how to make a signature, in contrary to this beeing my first sprite).

Ello Jey! Could you make me a trainer sprite and team pose please? Btw same trainer in the pose.
Female.
Hair is long, red and curly.
Eyes are bright blue.
Clothes are black t-shirt and khaki shorts

For the team pose, use the same trainer and put in chiraamii, Ninetails, Flygon, Raikou, Mew, Mighteyena, Espeon, and Eevee.
Thanks Jey!

I love Eevee! said:
Ello Jey! Could you make me a trainer sprite and team pose please? Btw same trainer in the pose.
Female.
Hair is long, red and curly.
Eyes are bright blue.
Clothes are black t-shirt and khaki shorts

For the team pose, use the same trainer and put in chiraamii, Ninetails, Flygon, Raikou, Mew, Mighteyena, Espeon, and Eevee.
Thanks Jey!
Here you go!
Iloveeeveetrainer.png
Iloveeeveeteamshot-1.png

Hey Jey! I was wondering if you could make me a team pose for my siggie; My persona, Dark Soul, PokeMon style.

Male.
Brown, spiky hair, with a mullet.
Gold eyes.
Dark baggy jeans and a black muscle T-shirt.

Pokemon: Blaziken, Gardevoir and Aggron on the right. Absol, Houndoom and Mightyena on the left.

Thanks in advance,
Dark Soul

For team posses, can I please have a Turtwig on left shoulder, Arceus galloping behind, and trainer riding on Onix. I want the sprite to be the sprite for Lucas from Pokemon Platinum.

For signature#1,
Captions: Turtwig and Piplup cute!
Picture see attachment 1.

For signature#2
Captions: Penguin in the FOREST
Pictures see attachment 2 and 3
Please try you best to fuse 2 and 3.
Thank you for the signatures.

Pokemonfreak

Attachments

• Turtplup.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Piplup.png
    453 bytes · Views: 300
  • Forest.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 128

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

There was no need to double post there, pokemonfreak387. Please you the edit button in future...

pokemonfreak387 said:
For signature#1,
Captions: Turtwig and Piplup cute!
Picture see attachment 1.

For signature#2
Captions: Penguin in the FOREST
Pictures see attachment 2 and 3
Please try you best to fuse 2 and 3.
Thank you for the signatures.

Pokemonfreak

I honestly cant do much with what you provided. All the images are way too small for the signature size that I use. Like I said in the original topic, the images must be high quality and big.

pokemonfreak387 said:
For team posses, can I please have a Turtwig on left shoulder, Arceus galloping behind, and trainer riding on Onix. I want the sprite to be the sprite for Lucas from Pokemon Platinum.
I cant pose sprites yet, you may want to find another spriter for that.

Hi, your artwork is amazing from what i've seen :)
May I have a sprite request please?

Appearence
Height: probably hero sprite height
Hair: Brown and quite long and a side fringe (a bit like Cynthia's game character however you can see both eyes)
Eye Colour: Bright Green
Clothing: (Hmm.. I needed to think on this one :p) Probably White strapless dress with a black short sleeved open buttoned jacket with black workman like boots (and a white band in the hair would be quite nice if possible :) )
Trainer Pose: Any

Also If you have time (you can say no, ill ask another time :) ) if you could use the same made sprite for a team pose, just her, eevee, and the eevee evolutions (vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, leafeon and glaceon)

So anyways I hope this request is possible and that I don't sound too fussy ;D
Many Thanks

Your sprites are really good! Can you make me a team pose with this sprite
myrequesttrainer2v2spritetrans.png
and with these pokemon: Luxray, Weavile, Froslass, Ninetails, Girafarig, and Staraptor?

Rinnosuke Morichika said:
Hey Jey! I was wondering if you could make me a team pose for my siggie; My persona, Dark Soul, PokeMon style.

Male.
Brown, spiky hair, with a mullet.
Gold eyes.
Dark baggy jeans and a black muscle T-shirt.

Pokemon: Blaziken, Gardevoir and Aggron on the right. Absol, Houndoom and Mightyena on the left.

Thanks in advance,
Dark Soul
Here you go, sorry about the delay guys, ive been pretty busy.
blazikidsprite.png

blazikidteamshot.png

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... sprite.png
http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... amshot.png

Nikki said:
Your sprites are really good! Can you make me a team pose with this sprite
myrequesttrainer2v2spritetrans.png
and with these pokemon: Luxray, Weavile, Froslass, Ninetails, Girafarig, and Staraptor?
Here you go Nikki
Nikkiteamshot.png

EeveeIsBrown said:

Appearence
Hair: Brown and quite long and a side fringe (a bit like Cynthia's game character however you can see both eyes)
Clothing: (Hmm.. I needed to think on this one :p) Probably White strapless dress with a black short sleeved open buttoned jacket with black workman like boots (and a white band in the hair would be quite nice if possible :) )

Also If you have time (you can say no, ill ask another time :) ) if you could use the same made sprite for a team pose, just her, eevee, and the eevee evolutions (vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, leafeon and glaceon)

Many Thanks
Ill get to this soon.

I'd like you to make me a team pose using this sprite:
9aael2.jpg

Or this sprite:
Amethyst_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

With this team:
Feraligatr
Charizard
Miltank
Eevee
Pinsir

Hey Jey, I'm just bumpin' in to say your stuff is great. I love your sigs, they seem really fluid and neat. Also, that's a really awesome Sesho sprite you made there, all the details are fantastic.
So yeah, keep up the good work.

EeveeIsBrown said:

Appearence

Many Thanks

Here is the trainer, im leaving on a trip for a few days so ill do the team pose when I return, same with your request Zoroark.
eeveebrowntrainer.png

Hey Jey, I'm just bumpin' in to say your stuff is great. I love your sigs, they seem really fluid and neat. Also, that's a really awesome Sesho sprite you made there, all the details are fantastic.
So yeah, keep up the good work.
Thanks Rayn, it means alot to see people like my work. And yeah the Sessho sprite was a pain but im quite proud of it.

Hi Jeydis, ive seen alot of your work, and i love it! Could you please make me a userbar with Reshiram and Zekrom with Zoroark in the middle saying GenV Fan in the visitor font, with black letters with white backgrounds, and then that black and white gradient checkerboard found behind Reshiram and Zekrom on that promotional art from when they were announced? Sorry for the big request, but i have a vision. Thanks!

Alrighty got some requests done!

For Eeveeisbrown ( you should really think up a more identifiable name)
eeveebrowntrainer-1.png

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... iner-1.png
eeveebrownteamshot.png

For Zoroark
zoroarkteampose-1.png

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... pose-1.png

TurboCheckm8 said:
Hi Jeydis, ive seen alot of your work, and i love it! Could you please make me a userbar with Reshiram and Zekrom with Zoroark in the middle saying GenV Fan in the visitor font, with black letters with white backgrounds, and then that black and white gradient checkerboard found behind Reshiram and Zekrom on that promotional art from when they were announced? Sorry for the big request, but i have a vision. Thanks!
Ill see what I can do about this during the week.

One more thing Jey. Could you take the trainer here :
nitr0assassin.png
and turn him into a trainer sprite, and then make a team shot of him, Mijumaru, Zorua, Chiramii, Shimama, Reshiram, and Zekrom. Finally, have them all seemingly standing on the userbar i requested earlier. All sprites can be found on Serebii.net, Pokécharms new Cryptidex, or Bulbapedia. Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont have a body shot, but just make a jacket with similar coloration and give him black pants. I trust your judgement entirely to make him epic.

Could I get a double cheeseburger with a... just kidding

Can I have a chao a demon and an angel all pichu plz and thanks in advance

p.s. as you can see I like pichu

TurboCheckm8 said:
I dont have a body shot, but just make a jacket with similar coloration and give him black pants. I trust your judgement entirely to make him epic.
From that tiny image I can barely see the color of the jacket, is it a long jacket? short sleeved? Long? No sleeves? Is that a headband? The picture looks like it was just recolored from some anime, maybe you can show me the original character?

geekypichu63 said:
Could I get a double cheeseburger with a... just kidding

Can I have a chao a demon and an angel all pichu plz and thanks in advance

p.s. as you can see I like pichu

Here you go.

angelpichu.png
demonpichu.png
pichuchao-1.png

Ok, I haven't posted here in a while but let me re say my Team Pose:

Please can I have: A Turtwig and Onix on my Left. Arceus and Quagsire on my Right. Staraptor and Flying Shaymin above me. And my sprite as this
Jordan_by_Ultimate_Shadow_Chao.png

Hope you can make this one.If you can't use the Trainer, please use the Platinum Lucas Sprite from here
Also, can I have a Chao Turtwig Please?