1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Jeydis, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Rebirth and renewal! Might take a while to get this topic as informative as the last one but im reopening my sprite requests for all to enjoy! NEW! I can work with Pokemon Black and White sprites since I got a good quality sprite sheet recently.

Topic Rules:
    - I will refuse requests from users that are under watch from the mods. Consider it incentive to make you behave. Also sucks when users get banned right after I finish the request.
    - No more then 2 requests per person, the bulk requests are getting out of hand in here.

REQUEST LIST (Tentativly open. Let`s see if I have more time now...) Take note that im working full time now so requests might be a bit slower.

- Metal Flame's teamshots/trainer
    -
    -
    -
    -

If there are no spots here feel free to request anyway and ill do yours after the list is done. Keep in mind that may take a while. Any demands of rushing or any excessive requesters will be denied as I see fit.

WHAT I CAN DO!

POKEMON CHAOS:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ANGELS AND DEMONS POKEMON:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

TRAINER CARDS:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

TEAM POSES:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

TRAINER SPRITES (Cosplayers included):
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

TRAINER MUGSHOTS:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

SIGNATURES (Provide a good quality image please, the bigger the better):
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

USERBARS (Will only be doing pokemon themed ones for now.):
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The more information you give me for your request the better and quicker itll be made.​

2. Re: Jeydis Sprite Shoppe

Nice! I like the team poses and I want to get one, but is there a request form I need to fill out or anything?

3. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Not really just list the pokemon and give me a trainer sprite to go on if you want a custom trainer in there. If you want an ingame trainer just tell me which one and from which game. If you want one of the ones with a circular base and you have a particular base in mind please specify it.

4. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Okay, can you do two team poses? I have the prrite pictures and I'll specify the Pokemon
    First one: [​IMG]

Zaron's Team: Arcanine Pidgeot Crawduant Shiftry Umbreon Luxray Drapion Mightyena. If there are too many, throw out Drapion and Luxray.

Second one: [​IMG]

Kaitlyn's Team: Ninetails Gardevoir Espeon Starmie Exeggutor Togekiss Pachirisu Wobbuffet. If there are too many, throw out Pachirisu and Wobbuffet.
    ALso, I don't want you to throw anything out, but if you must... Do so. And, can you use the HG/SS sprites of the Pokemon? Thanks in advance and good luck!

5. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Jeydis, Can you make a team pose with this sprite and the Pokemon Scyther, Umbreon, Growlithe, Lairon, and Pikachu? If you need to you can toss out Pikachu.

[​IMG]

6. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

All done!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Done as well:
    [​IMG]

7. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO COOL! I FINNALLY GOT IT! Thank you a million times, this is sooo cool!

8. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Can you make me a trainer sprites that look like Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and one that looks kind of like Alice Cullen from Twilight.

Then I'd like a couple team poses if you can do the sprites.

Sesshomaru: Shiny Charizard, Empoleon, Shiny Swellow, Raichu, Weavile and Shiny Leafeon.

Alice: Pikachu(Female), Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Shiny Pichu, Shinx(Female), Shiny Charmander, Buizel, Mew, and Togepi.

I hope this isn't too much to ask. Thanks in advance if you can.

9. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Ok here is Sesshomaru and team shot:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And Alice:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Hey Jey! I'm currently in need of some new userbars. Could you make me one?

I'd like the same background and font as the ''Blaziken Rules'' userbar, but with Blaziken on the right, facing left, and Infernape on the left facing right. The text would be ''Fiery Warriors'' and placed in the middle of the bar.

11. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

They're great, thanks!

12. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Sprite request!
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Clothing: Red shirt with a fire symbol on the front. Blue-grey tattered jeans. Has a gold sword strapped to back. Red sneakers.

Thank you!

13. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

I really need to learn to make sprites like that, I've done some pixelart before, but that was more abstract piwelart, not real things, people on this messageboard are really talented O.o

Don"t really have anything to request tho, just wanted to say, nice works!

14. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Here you go Dark Soul!
    [​IMG]

Gender and Hair lenght?

Now that warms my heart, thank you Shift its really appreciated.

15. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

You're very welcome ^^.
    I'm actually trying to make an Eevee at the moment, it's proving to take up more time than I originally thought.
    I'm working on it longer than I work on a signature (might have to do with the fact that I know how to make a signature, in contrary to this beeing my first sprite).

16. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Jey, could you give me the full URL code of the userbar? Thanks.

17. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Its really great to see your thread back up and running, Jey :) Its slowly helping to bring us back to normality.

[​IMG]

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... ieryub.png

Figured I'd do it seeing as I was passing by :)

18. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Ello Jey! Could you make me a trainer sprite and team pose please? Btw same trainer in the pose.
    Female.
    Hair is long, red and curly.
    Eyes are bright blue.
    Clothes are black t-shirt and khaki shorts

For the team pose, use the same trainer and put in chiraamii, Ninetails, Flygon, Raikou, Mew, Mighteyena, Espeon, and Eevee.
    Thanks Jey!

19. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Here you go!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Hey Jey! I was wondering if you could make me a team pose for my siggie; My persona, Dark Soul, PokeMon style.

Male.
    Brown, spiky hair, with a mullet.
    Gold eyes.
    Dark baggy jeans and a black muscle T-shirt.

Pokemon: Blaziken, Gardevoir and Aggron on the right. Absol, Houndoom and Mightyena on the left.

Thanks in advance,
    Dark Soul

21. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

For team posses, can I please have a Turtwig on left shoulder, Arceus galloping behind, and trainer riding on Onix. I want the sprite to be the sprite for Lucas from Pokemon Platinum.

22. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

For signature#1,
    Captions: Turtwig and Piplup cute!
    Picture see attachment 1.

For signature#2
    Captions: Penguin in the FOREST
    Pictures see attachment 2 and 3
    Please try you best to fuse 2 and 3.
    Thank you for the signatures.

Pokemonfreak

Attached Files:

23. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

There was no need to double post there, pokemonfreak387. Please you the edit button in future...

24. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

I honestly cant do much with what you provided. All the images are way too small for the signature size that I use. Like I said in the original topic, the images must be high quality and big.

I cant pose sprites yet, you may want to find another spriter for that.

25. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Sorry I was late to reply Jey. Anyway, I loves them! Great work!

26. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Hi, your artwork is amazing from what i've seen :)
    May I have a sprite request please?

Appearence
    Height: probably hero sprite height
    Hair: Brown and quite long and a side fringe (a bit like Cynthia's game character however you can see both eyes)
    Eye Colour: Bright Green
    Clothing: (Hmm.. I needed to think on this one :p) Probably White strapless dress with a black short sleeved open buttoned jacket with black workman like boots (and a white band in the hair would be quite nice if possible :) )
    Trainer Pose: Any

Also If you have time (you can say no, ill ask another time :) ) if you could use the same made sprite for a team pose, just her, eevee, and the eevee evolutions (vaporeon, flareon, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, leafeon and glaceon)

So anyways I hope this request is possible and that I don't sound too fussy ;D
    Many Thanks

27. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Your sprites are really good! Can you make me a team pose with this sprite [​IMG] and with these pokemon: Luxray, Weavile, Froslass, Ninetails, Girafarig, and Staraptor?

28. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Here you go, sorry about the delay guys, ive been pretty busy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... sprite.png
    http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... amshot.png

Here you go Nikki
    [​IMG]

Ill get to this soon.

29. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Its ok and thanks I love it!

30. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

I'd like you to make me a team pose using this sprite:
    [​IMG]
    Or this sprite:
    [​IMG]
    With this team:
    Feraligatr
    Charizard
    Miltank
    Eevee
    Pinsir

31. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Hey Jey, I'm just bumpin' in to say your stuff is great. I love your sigs, they seem really fluid and neat. Also, that's a really awesome Sesho sprite you made there, all the details are fantastic.
    So yeah, keep up the good work.

32. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Here is the trainer, im leaving on a trip for a few days so ill do the team pose when I return, same with your request Zoroark.
    [​IMG]

Thanks Rayn, it means alot to see people like my work. And yeah the Sessho sprite was a pain but im quite proud of it.

33. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Hi Jeydis, ive seen alot of your work, and i love it! Could you please make me a userbar with Reshiram and Zekrom with Zoroark in the middle saying GenV Fan in the visitor font, with black letters with white backgrounds, and then that black and white gradient checkerboard found behind Reshiram and Zekrom on that promotional art from when they were announced? Sorry for the big request, but i have a vision. Thanks!

34. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Alrighty got some requests done!

For Eeveeisbrown ( you should really think up a more identifiable name)
    [​IMG]
    http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... iner-1.png
    [​IMG]

For Zoroark
    [​IMG]
    http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... pose-1.png

Ill see what I can do about this during the week.

35. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

One more thing Jey. Could you take the trainer here : [​IMG] and turn him into a trainer sprite, and then make a team shot of him, Mijumaru, Zorua, Chiramii, Shimama, Reshiram, and Zekrom. Finally, have them all seemingly standing on the userbar i requested earlier. All sprites can be found on Serebii.net, Pokécharms new Cryptidex, or Bulbapedia. Thank you and have a nice day.

#35 TurboCheckm8, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  36. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Gonna need a full bodyshot of the trainer to see his clothes.

37. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

I dont have a body shot, but just make a jacket with similar coloration and give him black pants. I trust your judgement entirely to make him epic.

#37 TurboCheckm8, Jul 7, 2010
  38. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Could I get a double cheeseburger with a... just kidding

Can I have a chao a demon and an angel all pichu plz and thanks in advance

p.s. as you can see I like pichu

39. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

From that tiny image I can barely see the color of the jacket, is it a long jacket? short sleeved? Long? No sleeves? Is that a headband? The picture looks like it was just recolored from some anime, maybe you can show me the original character?

Here you go.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#39 Jeydis, Jul 8, 2010
  40. Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Ok, I haven't posted here in a while but let me re say my Team Pose:

Please can I have: A Turtwig and Onix on my Left. Arceus and Quagsire on my Right. Staraptor and Flying Shaymin above me. And my sprite as this [​IMG]

Hope you can make this one.If you can't use the Trainer, please use the Platinum Lucas Sprite from here
    Also, can I have a Chao Turtwig Please?