• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Sorry, Jay, forgot to say thanks. It's brilliant! But, could you please put a Pokeball into his hand? It looks strange without one. Other than that, it's absolutley perfect! ;D

Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

DJ Luke said:
Could I request a trainer sprite based on konata but could she be wearing a plain, light blue, short-sleeved top and a pair of dark blue jeans her image is here:

Here is your trainer sprite!
konatatrainer.png

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... rainer.png

Sorry for the crawling pace guys, lots of things to do irl.

Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests. * Cataclysm hiatus *

Oh, finally found the board. If it's still active, I have another sprite and teamshot request: I guess using Claire's HG/SS sprite as a base, could I get a girl with a dark purple cape similar to Claire's, only tattered and torn in random places? An old witch's hat just as tattered as the cape that covers her eyes Red-style. Freckles, and violet Lyra overalls. If you can fit a black shirt in there, that'd be cool. Oh, and violet Dawn boots. As for her team: Denchura, Desukan, Kirikizan, Gochiruzeru, Shandera, and Zuruggu.

If you get a chance, of course. And I apoligize for my lack of activity, my internet's been down.

Metal Flame said:
Oh, finally found the board. If it's still active, I have another sprite and teamshot request: I guess using Claire's HG/SS sprite as a base, could I get a girl with a dark purple cape similar to Claire's, only tattered and torn in random places? An old witch's hat just as tattered as the cape that covers her eyes Red-style. Freckles, and violet Lyra overalls. If you can fit a black shirt in there, that'd be cool. Oh, and violet Dawn boots. As for her team: Denchura, Desukan, Kirikizan, Gochiruzeru, Shandera, and Zuruggu.

If you get a chance, of course. And I apoligize for my lack of activity, my internet's been down.

Welcome back ill look into this, im not sure if ill be able to get it done perfectly to your specifications since im a bit rusty but ill check it out either tonight or tommorow.

hey Jey its been awhile but your work is strill great! i was woundering if you can make a custom trainer sprite of Megaman exe from megaman battle network?

Metal Flame said:

Here you go. You didnt specify a hair style and color so I made it short and black.

witch.png

witchteam.png

Jeydis, I am once again, not rushng you, but I see that you have taken off my little add-on request for my mugshot. I am not rushing you, just letting you know.

Luckii said:
Jeydis, I am once again, not rushng you, but I see that you have taken off my little add-on request for my mugshot. I am not rushing you, just letting you know.

Yeah sorry I flushed the old requests when I reopened the thread. For yours I thought I had mailed you about it but I can't get a pokeball in his hand in a way that I like.

Sorry about that.

PokeTeen said:
hey Jey its been awhile but your work is strill great! i was woundering if you can make a custom trainer sprite of Megaman exe from megaman battle network?

megaman.png

Ages later :D

Hi, can I have a custom trainer and a team shot?
The trainer should look like this:
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Sky blue
Clothing: Emerald green and White striped scarf, Jean Jacket, Sky blue shirt, Long black pants
Can you base the trainer off the female R/S/E heroine?
Pokemon:
Charizard
Dragonite
Blaziken
Skarmory
Flygon
Lairon
Please and thank you in advance.

Thepokemontrainer said:
Hi, can I have a custom trainer and a team shot?
The trainer should look like this:
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Sky blue
Clothing: Emerald green and White striped scarf, Jean Jacket, Sky blue shirt, Long black pants
Can you base the trainer off the female R/S/E heroine?
Pokemon:
Charizard
Dragonite
Blaziken
Skarmory
Flygon
Lairon
Please and thank you in advance.

Thepokemontrainerssprite.png

Thepokemontrainersteam.png

Nice recent work! PokeTeen's request is excellent! A good pose, and the body suit gives off a really good affect! If not to bother you, may I request?

Team Shot
Trainer sprites: The green-haired trainer in my sig next to the lineless 'Pluff and the trainer you made for me on page 10.
Pokemon: Shiny Jumpluff (Pokemon white/black sprite), shiny Chimecho (Pokemon pearl/diamond sprite), shiny Maractus, shiny excavilier, basic shiftry (black/white sprite) and Mawile. (Black and white sprite)

Hope you're aloud to use two trainers. Also, if I'm allowed, can you add a Sceptile (Black sprite), Serperior and a shiny varporeon (White sprite?) Sorry if I'm not aloud to do that. Take your time with the request. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Louie Forest said:
Nice recent work! PokeTeen's request is excellent! A good pose, and the body suit gives off a really good affect! If not to bother you, may I request?

Team Shot
Trainer sprites: The green-haired trainer in my sig next to the lineless 'Pluff and the trainer you made for me on page 10.
Pokemon: Shiny Jumpluff (Pokemon white/black sprite), shiny Chimecho (Pokemon pearl/diamond sprite), shiny Maractus, shiny excavilier, basic shiftry (black/white sprite) and Mawile. (Black and white sprite)

Hope you're aloud to use two trainers. Also, if I'm allowed, can you add a Sceptile (Black sprite), Serperior and a shiny varporeon (White sprite?) Sorry if I'm not aloud to do that. Take your time with the request. :)

One mega teamshot coming up.

Louieforest-2.png

Pretty sure I got everyone in there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I've got two or more requests.

Remember the redhead you did for me? I need another teamshot of him, but with the following team:
Krokorok
Fraxure
Excavalier
Beartic
Sawsbuck (Summer form)
Excadrill
Darmanitan
Heatmor
Durant
Accelgor

Also, a new dude!
Using...Morty as a base, a brunette with a Chuck-like hairstyle, brown, of course, a white tuxedo with white shoes, oh, and I'll need him to be a tad dark-skinned, like light brown. This is for a teamshot, of course.
Liligant
Liepard
Swanna
Leavanny
Serperior
Elektross

Thanks! Oh, and if you can't fit them all in the first request, drop Krokorok and/or Fraxure.