• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Re: Jeyjey's Art Requests.

Jeydis, your sprites BRILLIANT! You still taking requests? If so, I have two requests:

Request 1:

Could you make a trainer for me?

It's a male. He's got medium, black, spiked-up hair, with thick stubble surrounding his mouth and chin. He wears a black leather jacket, unzipped, with a red t-shirt underneath. He also wears blue jeans, and black sneakers. Could he have the same pose as the male snow ace trainer?

Request 2:

A team shot of my team, using the trainer sprite requested above, and a team lineup in this order:

()=Which sprite I request you to use

Arbok (DP)-Sandslash (DP)-Charizard (HG SS)-Trainer-Torterra (Plat)-Azumaril (DP)-Mr. Mime (DP)

Really sorry if it's too much, take as long as you wish! ;D

pyroblade55 said:
stacyart.png
can you make a sprite of this

Here you go:
pyropurplegirltrainer.png

Luckii said:
Jeydis, your sprites BRILLIANT! You still taking requests? If so, I have two requests:

Request 1:

Could you make a trainer for me?

It's a male. He's got medium, black, spiked-up hair, with thick stubble surrounding his mouth and chin. He wears a black leather jacket, unzipped, with a red t-shirt underneath. He also wears blue jeans, and black sneakers. Could he have the same pose as the male snow ace trainer?

Request 2:

A team shot of my team, using the trainer sprite requested above, and a team lineup in this order:

()=Which sprite I request you to use

Arbok (DP)-Sandslash (DP)-Charizard (HG SS)-Trainer-Torterra (Plat)-Azumaril (DP)-Mr. Mime (DP)

Really sorry if it's too much, take as long as you wish! ;D

I couldnt get the stubble right so I ditched it hope thats ok.

Luckiitrainer.png

Luckiiteam.png

Hey Jeydis, I used to come here often and noticed your incredible work. Unfortunately I didn't really have some requests, great to see you've still got it. If you're not to busy you think you can make me a trainer sprite of this guy?

There isn't much color in there so some black hair, dark blue shirt if you could not a long sleeve, and some black long shorts (means around ankle length like gold's old ones) and black shoes.

Can you do a team shot for me? plz plz .....plz???? using this sprite :
2zz1fut.png

Pokemon: Charizard, Giratina, Empoleon, Sceptile, Kyogre, Arceus

Thank You >_<

could you make me a trainer card with all badges

the trainer sprite i provide

typhlosion, absol-shiny, darkrai, umbreon, drapion, and pidgeot

name shadow

main color black
side color red
next color neon pink

if theres anything u need other than that, pm me and ill give u the info! thx----- shadow000

Attachments

• Kevin trainer.bmp
    73.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:

Blue said:
Can you do a team shot for me? plz plz .....plz???? using this sprite :
2zz1fut.png

Pokemon: Charizard, Giratina, Empoleon, Sceptile, Kyogre, Arceus

Thank You >_<
Here you go!

Blueteamshot.png

Made this request before the others because it was a quick process. The rest will be made later this week.

request 1: can you make me a male trainer please can it have black hair, black hoodie (with hood down), tatty blue jeans and black sneakers.

request 2: can you do me a trainer card of the trainer in request 1 with a gengar by his side and in the team i want gengar, salamance , blastoise, alakzam, arcinine and umbreon please. (like the last one on the ones you showed)
also can the name be shadowlord and have all sinnoh and kanto badges

Please can you make me some stuff? I have 2!

Request 1: Is it possible to make an angel Doredia?

EDIT: Request 2: Can you make me a team pose thing? I want a 14-year old male called Louie Forest with dark brown longish hair, white skin, rectangle glasses, dark brown t-shirt with green leaf in the center, and lime green trousers. Can the Pokemon with him be a Doredia, a shiny Jumpluff, an Erefuun, a shiny Dunsparce, a normal Dunsparce and a Zuruzukin. Thanks!

Can you put it with a code please?

Could you make me a team pose of a kid with brown hair, a red shirt and black ,pants on the back of a Charizard with his Pokemon which are Swampert, Snorlax, Pikachu, Umbreon and Ditto please? ;D

Soul of the Pearls and Diamonds said:
Can i have a Latias angel plz?

Here you go!
angellatias.png

New requests added. Requests are gonna take a while this week as im swamped with work.

New request added, ill try to get one done tonight.

But as of now requests are closed until I clear some of these up.

Silent Angel said:
Hey Jeydis, I used to come here often and noticed your incredible work. Unfortunately I didn't really have some requests, great to see you've still got it. If you're not to busy you think you can make me a trainer sprite of this guy?

There isn't much color in there so some black hair, dark blue shirt if you could not a long sleeve, and some black long shorts (means around ankle length like gold's old ones) and black shoes.

At long last I think its done.
silentangeltrainer.png

Sorry about the wait, very little time these days.

It's awesome, thanks Jeydis 8) I'll be sure to credit you whenever I use it.

hitmonlee200 said:
request 1: can you make me a male trainer please can it have black hair, black hoodie (with hood down), tatty blue jeans and black sneakers.

request 2: can you do me a trainer card of the trainer in request 1 with a gengar by his side and in the team i want gengar, salamance , blastoise, alakzam, arcinine and umbreon please. (like the last one on the ones you showed)
also can the name be shadowlord and have all sinnoh and kanto badges
There all done. It had been a while since I had done a trainer card.

hitmonleetrainer.png
shadowlordtrainercard.png

A

Anonymous

Could I have a lucario cosplayer based on lyra from hg/ss please and thanks!

hitmonlee200 said:
perfect i love it
:D i shall be swaping my old trainer card
Good to hear, I suggest your signature space though, its too detailed a peice to go into your avatar area.

lucarioqueen said:
Could I have a lucario cosplayer based on lyra from hg/ss please and thanks!
Added.

if you dont mind, can i have a team shot with the pokemon and trainer on my trainer card

Louie Forest said:
Please can you make me some stuff? I have 2!

Request 1: Is it possible to make an angel Doredia?

EDIT: Request 2: Can you make me a team pose thing? I want a 14-year old male called Louie Forest with dark brown longish hair, white skin, rectangle glasses, dark brown t-shirt with green leaf in the center, and lime green trousers. Can the Pokemon with him be a Doredia, a shiny Jumpluff, an Erefuun, a shiny Dunsparce, a normal Dunsparce and a Zuruzukin. Thanks!

Can you put it with a code please?

dorediaangel.png

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... aangel.png

Louieforest.png

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... forest.png

louieforestteamshot.png

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... amshot.png

Wow, thanks! Just a few more changes I need:

Can you make the t-shirt a lighter brown? Still dark but not black! Can you also turn the shorts into trousers, take away Erufuun, the Dunsparces and Zuruzukin and replace them with Zoroark and a male Kenhorou.

Thanks for listening! You are a legend at spriting!

Louie Forest said:
Wow, thanks! Just a few more changes I need:

Can you make the t-shirt a lighter brown? Still dark but not black! Can you also turn the shorts into trousers, take away Erufuun, the Dunsparces and Zuruzukin and replace them with Zoroark and a male Kenhorou.

Thanks for listening! You are a legend at spriting!
Sorry about that here are the modified versions.
louieforestteamshot.png

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... amshot.png
Louieforest-1.png

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... rest-1.png

Uhm, if it isn't too much trouble, may I request a sprite? And a team pose or Trainer Card? (perferably the latter)

I want the sprite to be based off Silver(rival) from HG/SS, male, with a black vest with white shirt, similar to the girl sprites in B/W, black pants, and white sneakers. For his team: Desukan, Emboar, Zoroark, Scizor, Honchkrow, and Wargle.

If it's not too much trouble. /shy

EDIT:: Can you put the codes up as well? I thank you greatly.

EDIT(again):: Yanakki instead of Honchkrow please.

A

Anonymous

:p Gee thanks its awesome! Well worth the wait :p

A

Anonymous

Could I have the web address if its not too much to ask?

WOW your chaos are so darn CUTE! Can I please have a team pose with the SS hero and these pokemon:
Dragonite (Shiny)
Umbreon
Rayquaza
Flareon
Giratina
Dialga

Please and Thank you in advance.