• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Jeydis Trading Post (Updated: 09/04/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill do it for Tyrogue :D

EDIT: I added you to my pad, ill get on as soon as you post here and we can trade right away.

I'm interested in two things.
The first is the Shiny Mareep. I can offer you a shiny Marill in return for it. (It's level 14 right now. If you like I could up it 4 levels and get you an Azumarill as I see you need one of those.)

The second is a calm Ditto. I'll give you any two things off of that dex list that require an evolve level under 30. That, or I just made some Poochyenas and Mawiles with Poison Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, and Thunder Fang. They aren't terribly practical, but I think they're neat.

As a side note, I see you need two Regis. If you're hunting a Regigigas, I'd be more than willing to lend mine to you.

Let me know what you think.

Ill trade you the shiny Mareep for the evolved Marill. For the ditto ill take 2 of your choice from the list. I dont have a priority so whichever you care less for.

For the regis, its not for Gigas, I just havent gotten those two in particular.

The Azumarill is ready. I have an Ursaring for you and an Arbok. Does that sound good?

Whenever you're free, just shoot me a PM and we can set a time.

I sware I had a shiny slowpoke... sorry about the mistake X__x I have got a shiny chatot though... would you like that? I could get it to hold something if you want. I can also get you probopass.

Its ok jerty. And ill try to meet up with you tonight Xatu, now that the site is back. Send me a PM when your on and tell me until what time your available to trade.

No I dont have either available to tradeat the moment, sorry. Best of luck finding one!

Would you want to trade gligar,cynaquil,and squirtle for Wigglytuff, Kirlia, Purugly if you still need them
That I do, I can do the trade right away if you like.

Well my internet cut off at home so I wont be able to do trades until its resolved. Sorry about that guys.

@Hank: I can do that for you once I get my wifi working again. And yes I have larvitars and I can breed you an Aron if you need one.

I have an extra rapidash and wormadam you can have :]
Sure, what would you like from me in exchange?

[quote author=Kai678 link=topic=4016.msg90872#msg90872 date=1234715140]
I'll give you a lvl 100 ev trained sceptile for your kyogre although its moves aren't so great
[/quote]
I have to check if I still have my Kyogre, if I do then sure ill trade it.

Adding a to be trading with for when I get my connection back.

Trade with raaraax:
My gligar, cyndaquil and squirtle for his Wigglytuff, Kirlia and Purugly.

Trade with Hank Jones:
My male squirtle for a Lopunny

I'll take a Hypnosis Meowth, and a Pain Split Duskull if possible. Both male.

I have a lot to offer:
I have a Vibrava, Glalie, and Ambipom for your 'dex. I need them all back.
I have all TM's you seek, and loads of lovely Rare Candies "about 5 XD"

I was going to give you one of my riolus, but I see you have a similar one. =\
I have ones with Blaze Kick, bullet Punch, and Vacuum wave.
Look at my breeding thread for the full list of what I have.

I think that's all XD

Can you do the trafde now.I can't do the trade until next Sunday around 4:00 p.m. central due to wi-fi reasons. And I already got an aron and a Larvitar. Thanks. =)P.m. me!

Alrighty, I was able to establish a Wifi access point at my parents place so I will able to trade with you guys ones a week about. I also had nothing to do during the week so I started training some pokemon to evolve for the dex. So I am sorry if this interfered with any planned trades but I didnt have access to my to do trade list at the time. The updated version of my needed pokemon is up on the first post.

Alrighty for financial reasons I will now be residing with my parents full time so I can trade pretty much when ever :D I would appreciate if everyone who wanted to trade would double check if I still need the pokemon that we had planned and if they are still willing to fix up a trade after all this time. If you are please repost here so I know who is still intrested.

Seems I missed you there Shado but ill be back on tommorow ill try to get my timing right this time :p

So my Pain-Split Duskull (Male) for your Vibrava With say a U-Turn TM?

And my Hypnosis Meowth for your Glalie since I have quite a few meowths left.

Found out the IVs of the shiny bidoof and tyrogue if anyone is intrested. Also further editted my Dex wanted list. I got my hands on a Platinum copy and will add up some tradables from that once im done with the story line, should include a shaymin up for trade.

Hello! I'd really like that egg move Riolu.

Out of the list you provided, I can get you the following:

Goldeen, Staryu, Corsola or Cascoon .

I can also get you the egg move Energy Ball on a Vulpix. (I think- I'd have to check.)

Sure Sunny, ill do it for Goldeen and Staryu :D lemme just fetch my Diamond game.

To both of you, im in the chatroom now so we can organize our trades there.

Sure Sunny, ill do it for Goldeen and Staryu :D lemme just fetch my Diamond game.

To both of you, im in the chatroom now so we can organize our trades there.

Ok, but right now I'm in the Wifi room trading with someone else, I also have to hatch those two pokemon. Anyways, I'm going in the chatroom now.

Edit:// The chatroom will not work on my computer for some strange reason. PMing you right now.

Nevermind. I have a different trade set up. Sorry :)

I was wondering what you'd trade those egg move Porygon and Riolu for. I can give you Goldeen, Staryu, Corsola, Masquerain, TMs, Rare Candies, Light Ball, berries...

Status
Not open for further replies.