• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Jeydis Trading Post (Updated: 09/04/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, how about I give you... a Level 1 shroomish with spore and seed bomb for a male sneasel with ice punch, and I also trade you my milotic for that e-vire? That sound good?

Bump for updated list. I got a sweet little shiny Budew, it is Modest but it doesnt have any bred moves. Got the Meowth I wanted so badly and traded away the Jirachi as well. Further updates tonight.

I can give you any of the TM's you want, just tell me which one that is. If you accept, for a thunderpunching Chimchar?

I can get you:

-TM 04: Calm Mind - Battle Tower Madness O.o
-TM 13: Ice Beam - Look above
-TM 75: Swords Dance - Look above
-TM 76: Stealth Rock - Again, Look above.
-TM 89: U-Turn - You should know what to do by now...
Happiness Berries - More or less 100 of each.(Hey, I was bored, and I wanted to fill my Dex)
-Water Stone - I've got about 9
-Leaf Stone - I've got 5
Regiice
And... Politoed!
What do I want for them? Err... Lugia. And just get some bidoofs for the rest. If you accept, then we can set up something...

Sure i accept all your offers, ill be on in about 6-7 hours since I am currently on my first break at work.

Hey Jeydis, do you happen to have any girl togepis with timid or modest natures? Because I'm looking for one and I can give a newly hatched mawile with an adamant nature.

That's okay. I could still trade you a mawile for one of them.

When are you on tomorrow if you want to trade?

Can you breed FEMALE TIMID Snorunt for me? (sorry if I'm being a bit picky :p) With good Speed and Sp. Atk IVs, if possible?

I'll Give you U-turn, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Ice Beam, Calm Mind, and a Rare Candy if you can get just one XP

If you can get me a Timid ditto ill do it for sure :p but I sadly dont have one and getting my jolly one was trouble enough.

Hey, I'm new on here. I'm looking to complete my pokedex and thought I might ask for some help. Mainly I need a corsola and a lunatone. After that, it's starters and legends. I have Gen 1,2,4 starters except squirtle. I have charmanders with dragon dance, outrage, dragon rush, and dragon rage, as well as torchics with night slash and dig and thunderpunching chimchars. I have or can make most normal things.

By that I mean I can breed extras of things. I don't like trading off my last of something. I just realized that sounds like an Action Replay. I didn't mean it like that. I'm completely against those things. It takes all the fun out of the game. Not to mention, if I used an AR I probably wouldn't need to trade for something as simple as a Lunatone.

Alrighty well ill trade with you sure ^_^ jsut PM me with the time you would prefer, I can only be on after 4pm Eastern time.

would you like to trade a rayquaza for your Counter/Blaze Kick/Sky Uppercut/Shadow Claw Riolus and also do you have a zapdos

A little bit of punctuation never hurts y'know? It looks better and is considerably easier to read. Boy...does anyone use proper use of punctuation today?

I offer you a Teddiursa, Probopass and Sunkern in exchange for Gligar, Chikorita and, if you have it, Magby w/ Magmizer (Magmizer is negotiable if you don't have one).

Major bump. Updated the first pagewith a more detailled listof whatI seek and new and updated things I have gotten over the last few months that are available for me to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.