• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Jeydis Trading Post (Updated: 09/04/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeydis, I can give you any starter. Just let me know which and I'll go ahead and hatch some eggs (unless I have a surplus already.) Only thing I can think of that I'd like in return (I have Pearl) is a Slowpoke and a Kecleon, if that's not too much to ask. If you happen to have an extra Munchlax or something, that'd be nice.

Also... FIRSTPOST!

I dont have any metal coats sadly :S I have the female scizor I used to get teh first scyther in my box if you want her. I can breed the scythers with Ditto now.

Want a Female Cyndaquil tomorrow? I have a spare female this time around. (Unlike with the Turtwig, Charmander and Bulbasaur I traded to you earlier) Can get Chikorita and Tododile as well (some breeding required)

I dont have any metal coats sadly :S I have the female scizor I used to get teh first scyther in my box if you want her. I can breed the scythers with Ditto now.

well i already have an amazing Scyther lol, but i dont want to turn it into a Scizor >.

What do you have for a grovyle, machoke, and a golbat?
I actually have all of those :S Unless yours a diffrent from normal then im not particularly intrested. I can help you evolve your machoke though if you want.

Oh and guys the trading post is temporarily closed, my Wifi just wont connect :S

You can still post but just dont expect the trade soon.

I actually have a manaphy and a Phione so I dont have much use for them :s im not a big fan of the two anyway, just good to get for the DEX.

Does Jeydis want a Blaze Kick, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch Riolu? I want a Female, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Tododile, Mudkip, or Torchic. If you don't have any well, you can have it for free, although it will be bred.

hey jeydis
i have several of those that you seek in my pc, just sitting there doing nothing. i would like a squirtle or one of your manaphys. Doesn't matter to me what gender they are. but my fc is in my signature. ill add you on, and im on usually in the mornings or at various times on weekends.
x
473b2669692a2a94329547bc29ff7094.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So here is what I seek:

-Burmy
-Smeargle
[glow=red,2,300]-Skarmory[/glow][glow=red,2,300]-Lotad[/glow]
-Farfetch'd
-Growlithe
[glow=red,2,300]-Mankey[/glow]
-A Light Ball
-Legendaries and such.

Offering:
-Bulbasaurs
-Charmanders
-Turtwigs
[glow=red,2,300]-Chikoritas
-Totodiles
-Cyndaquils[/glow]
-Eevees
-Dratinis
-Squirtles
-Piplups
-Chimchars
-Gligars
-Scythers
-Almost anything catchable in Diamond, ill go get it for you. If you want something from the pokeradar/honey trees you may have to wait a while.

The pokemon I can provide are glowing red, so are the pokemon you can offer that i am interested in.

You said "-Nice Egg Moves I dont have already". Do you have a Totodile with Dragon Dance/Ice Punch, because I can supply one :)

The ones I have are the ones listed lower down. And no I dont have one of those ^_^ ill be happy to trade you for one if there is something in the list you like.

Ok, would I be able to get a TM73 (Thunder Wave)? If not, I'll take a Torchic/Mudkip/Both if you're generous :p

Edit: I see you changed your list since this morning, and I spied Zapdos, Hitmonchan and Magnezone.

I can supply Zapdos right out, but I have Hitmonlee (Or Tyrogue if you want it) and Magnemite, are you fine with breeding those for your Chan and Zone? :p

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I can offer you any one of these, just holler at me next time you're in chat and we can work it out there XD
also, @LoN: I GAVE YOU THOSE TOTODILE YA JERK >:0

-Burmy (Steel and Ground only)
-Lotad
-Growlithe
-Mankey
-Meowth
-Politoed
-Magnezone
-Probopass
-Hitmonchan
-Horsea
-Starmie
-Snorlax
-Articuno
-Zapdos

i can give you my kingdra. can i have a chimchar with thunderpunch? i can teach kingdra any tms or hms you want.

edit: @ pokemon god- dude there wasn't really any point in posting that in here. you could have just made an account and private messaged me. i dont bite....hard.

P

pokemon god

how do you get the pictures on the left like on halls he has garchomp.

I can offer you a Shiny Smeargle with your choice of nature and lvl. I believe you already know my wanted list. XD

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
how do you get the pictures on the left like on halls he has garchomp.
go read the rules, asking that question is a warnable offense, so consider yourself warned

I can offer an EV trained Level 57 Cresselia holding a Leftovers (254 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD is the EV spread).

Moveset:

Ice Beam
Psychic
Moonlight
Toxic

I'd like that Electivire you have.

I can also offer a Magnezone for a Sneasel with Ice Punch. Deal?

Havent re edited in a while @_@ I really should. I sadly don't need neither of those pokemon anymore. Your cresselia is tempting but id rather get a pokemon more... um universily liked? Alot of trainers dislike legends in their fight. Got anyone with a similar role thats not a legend and thats trained?

You don't have ANY sneasels with ice punch? Too bad. Oh well. I have a Milotic with an EV spread of 140 HP/ 230 Def/ 140 SpA. I believe the spread guarantees survival from a swords dance EQ from jolly garchomp, as well as OHKO'ing with Ice Beam. I should note that it doesn't have hypnosis, though, which is :(

Status
Not open for further replies.