• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Jeydis Trading Post (Updated: 09/04/2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
v3mya9.gif

^Adorable banner by Vice_ Thanks bud!

I am back home now and will be able to trade pretty much as normal. When you are online and want to trade simply send me a PM and hop into the chatroom ill meet you there shortly.

Name: Jeydis
Game: Pokemon Diamond
Friend Code: 1676 3520 2535

So here is what I seek:

Full list of Dex pokemon needed:
Muk, Marowak, Kingdra, Goldeen, Staryu, Furret, Corsola, Blissey, Cascoon, Masquerain, Slaking, Lairon, Aggron, Flygon, Altaria, Cradily, Glalie, Walrein, Shelgon, Registeel, Regice, Bastiodon, Mothim, Lopunny, Yanmega, Mesprit.

Shiny Numel
-Shiny Slowpoke
-Shiny Lickitung
-Shiny Sandslash
-Shiny Duskull (Any Defensive nature)
-Shiny Makuhita/Hariyama (Adamant or Impish)
-Nice Egg Moves I dont have already

- Pinch Berries
- Choice Items
- Light Ball
-TM 76: Stealth Rock
-TM 04: Calm Mind
-TM 13: Ice Beam
-TM 75: Swords Dance
-TM 89: U-Turn
-TM : Substitute
-TM : Toxic
-TM : Focus Punch
- Rare Cadies
- A single Master ball for that darn Mesprit.

Offering:
-ALL Starters!!
-Eevees
-Dratinis
-Gibles
-Combee
-Ralts
-Bagon
-Caterpie
-Croagunk
-Spiritomb
-Gligars
-Scythers
-Many others, if your looking for something in particular ill see if I have it.

Legends:
-Groudon
-Kyogre
-Regirock
-Cresselia
-Heatran

Eggmoves:
-NEW! Volt Tackle Pikachu (Only 1, female, lvl 14, Lax Nature)
-NEW! Cross Chop Psyduck
-Pain Split Duskulls
-Thunderpunching Chimchars
-Wish Eevees
-IcePunch Sneasels
-Counter/Blaze Kick/Sky Uppercut/Shadow Claw Riolus (thanks Carmen!)
-Nasty Plot/Flamethrower Togepis
-Thunderbolt/Ice Beam Porygons
-Outrage Larvitar
-Belly Drum Charmander
-Outrage/Dragon Dance Charmander
-Hypnosis Meowth (I have ALOOOOT of these from breeding.)

Shinies (will only trade for other shinies or EV trained pokemon):

-Shiny Clefairy lvl. 18
IVs: 9/0/31/26/17/19
Bold Nature
HP: Grass

-Shiny Budew lvl. 16
IVs: 22/10/11/13/28/4
Timid Nature
HP: Rock
*Nicknamed: Thorn**

-Shiny Tyrogue lvl. 13
Ivs: 7/26/21/13/18/0
Bashful Nature
Hp: Bug

-Shiny Bidoof lvl.16
Ivs: 21/12/2/19/0/15
Naive Nature
Hp: Bug

Items:

- Fire Stones x25
- Thunder Stones x4
- Sun Stone x 14
- Oval Stone x2
- Dubious Disc x1
- Up-grade x1
- Protector x1
- Everstone x8
- Smooth Rock x3
- Damp Rock x2
- Icy Rock x6
- Heat Rock x5
- Light Clay x4
- Hard Stone x17
- Old Amber x4
- Claw Fossil x7
- Helix Fossil x3
- Skull Fossil x6
- Root Fossil x1
- Red Shard x15
- Blue Shard x11
- Green Shard x10
- Yellow Shard x21
Natures:
I have an Impish, Serious, Naughty, Modest, Brave, Jolly, Bold and Adamant Dittos so feel free to ask for those natures if you need them.

Some hatching time may be required depending on stock. Eggmoves/specific natures sometimes available if I like you :p

I meant more that I cant access areas available only after beating the elite 4 :p os I dont have anything from there. Thanks for posting though, im looking forward to trading with you :D

Your welcome ^_^ and I honestly don't care what you send for him. a Bidoof will be more than enough to help out an aquaintance such as yourself.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'll gladly do the Machoke and Haunter trade with you (And give them back :p)

Do you have a Murkrow? If so I have a female Kecleon I could trade you...

i have i shiny Kecleon and 3 normal Kecleon all male though p/m me if you want to trade i live in england though
Ill take you up on that shiny for sure. I dont have any shinies yet though :( well ill PM you soon, im on at quite late hours concidering im in the Eastern timezone, so I should see you on in the morning for you. I can be on in your afternoon too.

[quote author=silvermagpie link=topic=4016.msg53189#msg53189 date=1206016326]
I'll gladly do the Machoke and Haunter trade with you (And give them back :p)

Do you have a Murkrow? If so I have a female Kecleon I could trade you...
[/quote]
I dont have one yet but ill hunt for one tonight.

Well I got my Haunter and machoke evolved thanks to a nice fellow from serebii, and I now have a new shiny lvl.100 Shuckle for possible trade here are his details:

BooImARock The Shiny Shuckle
lvl 100, Impish Nature
Strong Willed, likes Sour Food.
Def: 606, SP. Def: 558
Ability: Gluttony

-Double Team
-Toxic
-Rest
-Gyro Ball

Hmm. I could give you a Riolu with Blaze kick, Bullet Punch and Vacuum wave. I really want that Shuckle, but I know I'm not gonna get it because the only lv 100 I have is Charizard. *Head-a-splode* I'll trade you I don't know, Chickorita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Riolu?

lemme just use him to assure my elite four victory and ill get back to you, the starters are mighty tempting :p

What are their levels?

Well im done with Shuckle since he helped me beat the elite 4 ^^ so sure you can have him for the starters and the cutie Riolu :D

Just PM me here with a time of trade and ill be on there (I wake up pretty late so nothing in the morning of the Eastern Timezone please :p)

PS: Petal dance is awesome! well its neat anyway.

PPS: Of they could be female that would rule, I know its asking much but I dont have a ditto so breed males so id appreciate if you could do that. Ill wait however long it takes :D

Thanks.I can't find Bulbasaur... I'll give you a Turtwig that's Female if I can't find Bulbasaur.

Edit:Found her...XD
Edit:1.2 Screw the Chikorita. Have the Female Turtwig. No clue what time. Ditto's are found in that Route before Canalave city using PokeRadar. You have the Honor of getting a Female Charmander. My first bred one.

Final Pokemon:Female Charmander,Lonely,Fire Blast and Flamethrower Egg moves. Lv. 1
Female Turtwig,Timid,SolarBeam, Rock Climb, and Protect Egg moves. Lv. 1
Male Riolu,Jolly,Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, and Blaze Kick Egg moves. Lv. 1
Female Bulbasaur,Bashful,From Kanto, No Egg moves. Lv. 18

You get 3 females you lucky duck you.

I see you're offering Charmanders, I really want one for Diamond but only just started, so all I can offer is a level 14 Piplup

Its worth it for shinies :p anything you want for them in particular?

Oh and im hatching the charmander egg now, ill edit with its stats to make sure you want that one.

Just had a thought. Can I actually accept a Charmander without the improved Dex? Like I said, I just started, so I only have the basic, local Dex

yeah you can accept it, only change is that it wont show up in your dex and wont have a dex number until you get the national dex.

Your very welcome ^_^ hope he leads you to a swift victory over the elite 4 and beyond!

Im on for the rest of the night if anyone is intrested in a trade, I got a batch of charmanders and bulbasaurs all ready to go =D

I figured out why my connection was so cruddy yesterday. Bathroom FLOOD! XDD All of downstairs was flooded, including the wires leading to my router. Thats why. Want to trade when we are both on?

rofl, thats unusual. Must of stunk too if it was sewage water :S

ill be on in a couple of hours, im at work atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.