• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S GODZILLA GET IN THE TRAIN

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
AKA What me and my brother do in our spare time.

tuesday25september002.jpg

tuesday25september003.jpg

tuesday25september004.jpg

tuesday25september005.jpg

tuesday25september006.jpg

tuesday25september007.jpg

tuesday25september008.jpg

tuesday25september009.jpg

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
WHERE did you get so many IKEA pencils? And don't say IKEA, I guessed that much.

Maybe I mean WHY do you have so many IKEA pencils?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Why thank you Alex, I thought the same myself ^^

Also, baratron, me and my friend went in and loaded our pockets with as many as we could find. We got 200/300+. I had nothing to do with them, so I figured, let's make a city! Then my bro got his Godzilla toy and we took pictures. :3

Very funny to say the least. Shame on you for stealing so many ikea pencils and not just making a huge fire though.

If this starts a trend of action figures in stop motion smashing stuff up, i think robot chicken's producers may just hire everyone on this site to work for them.

Maybe I should try this the next time my parents drag me and my siblings to Germany for two weeks and I've got nothing better to do. XD (I don't speak German and have no desire to learn it, so it's pretty boring there for me.)
I do have to ask though...why'd you get all the pencils if you didn't know what you were going to do with them?