• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Pokemon Coordinator College RP)

Tes, being from Sinnoh, didn't understand entirely the lack of trainer movement. "I'm from Sinnoh, so movement is kinda important for both trainer and pokemon. Kalos is strange, how they do theirs." Tes was mentioning the random rounds they do before the performance.

Jean merely listening to the group as he drained his glass of water, studying their faces while trying to wrap his mind around the idea of living with a condition like Daniel's, or just trying to understand it in the first place. He had never really met anyone that was wheelchair-bound before, minus the elderly, and a service Pokemon? He knew they existed, but he never thought he would actually meet one in person. Especially here, at a college for coordinators, no less. And what did Tes say about nearly dying? Ordering a martini, Jean finally decided to join in on the conversation. "If you think any of you are going to beat me on the stage, then you're dead wrong." He looked at Daniel and opened his mouth, ready to say something about his condition. Whether it was a question though, or an uplifting comment, he didn't know. He had never dealt with this before. He just knew that he didn't know exactly what to say, but whatever it was, he didn't want to say the wrong thing. Instead, he settled for a simple, "you're very inspiring", before dropping the topic, attention turning the newly released Pokemon. "Your Pokemon are so fierce!" He said, before answering Tes' unspoken question. "Pokemon Showcases in Kalos are all about showing the relationship between a pokemon and it's trainer. The trainer is a large part of the act. In the first round, you have a sort of mystery task that the trainer and pokemon have to complete together. If you make it past that, you show off yourself and your pokemon in a small performance. Most are dancing based."

Damian chuckled as he listened to the friendly banter between the students. Deep inside, Damian doubted he had the talent to become Top Coordinator, but he'd at least become Top Bragger. He exaggerated his skills everywhere he went.

Damian turned to the bartender, who was busily fixing Crimson's Pina Colada, and politely requested a glass of PikaPop. The bartender turned away from the Pina Colada to quickly fill a glass with PikaPop on tap. He handed the fizzy soda to Damian. Damian sipped the drink, and felt the electrifying carbonation spark across his tongue. He smiled, and reentered the conversation.

"I have to agree with Tes," Damian admitted, "Competitions aren't as fun to watch if the Pokemon and Trainer aren't both engaged."

Suddenly, he realized how insensitive he must've sounded to Daniel, and managed to get an apology out.

"But- I- I mean in your case, I bet they- they'd be pretty amazed that you're doing it at all," Damian said, attempting a half-coherent apology.

Dylan grinned as he listened in silently to the competition. These kids definitely had ambition, but Dylan was curious to see if they could back up such confidence. Once the bartender was finished concocting the Pina Colada, he asked for a Cabernet Sauvignon red wine. The bartneder nodded with a smile and took out a bottle of the drink before pouring it into a glass with a small amount of ice before passing it to Dylan. Dylan nodded in thanks and took a sip of the wine, feeling the liquid refresh his mouth. He checked his watch and turned to the others. "So, shall we get on with dining?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson tilted his head in confusion from Tes' response. "What types of contest do you watch?" Crimson asked in confusion. "Pokemon Contests is about showing the Pokemon's Appeal, not the trainers? So why would trainer's require any movements?" Crimson was confused if they were talking about the same contests or not.

The waiter came back for Crim's Pina Colada and gave the trainer the pineapple flavored drink, with no run of course. "Thank you," Crimson said appreciatively. As for Jean's compliment on his Pokemon who were recently released: "Thank you Jean!" Crimson was really grateful of that compliment. "My Pokemon may be fierce, but I try my best to bring the appeal out in all of them!" Crimson said as he petted his Luxray who was laying right by his chair.

"I just think that trainers should be just as engaged and appealing as their Pokemon," Damian answered, butting in before Tes could give her two cents. He knew that Contests were mostly about the Pokemon, but it always wowed him when trainers went along with the performance.

Damian took another sip of his PikaPop, and eyed Crimson's Luxray. It was an elegant creature. Damian shivered at its sheer beauty. The Luxray would for sure pose competition.

Cas noticed that Crim had let all of his Pokemon out of their Pokeballs. She didn't want to seem like she was trying to copy him, but at the same time it wasn't exactly a bad idea. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out two Pokeballs--one Ultra Ball and one Dusk Ball--clicked the button in the middle to expand them to their full size, and brought out her Pokemon. Kaiya, a Sneasel, and Adam, a Shiny Eevee(I swear to Arceus, if ONE MORE PERSON tries to catch him or offer a trade...Cas thought), looked around and then uttered happy-sounding syllables of their names and ran off to find a Pokemon to do...Pokemon things...with.

Tes looked over to Jean. "What trainer would you be if you make your pokemon do the work. You might as well be a person watching the performance, than the person performing." Tes always thought that in performances, the trainer is basically the leader. Performing whe leading the group. Not the most special, but the one who helps the pokemon to victory. "If you think that, what role is there for a trainer in a showcase?"

Damian smiled. He liked how Tes thought. He agreed that a trainer had to be just as dedicated as his Pokemon. But as enthralling as the conversation was, there were more important things to be done. He snatched up the stocky menu that laid in front of him, and eyed it. One option popped out at him. A lasagna made with Miltank Cheese, an assortment of vegetables, and a Razz Berry sauce drizzled over the top. The Creme de Razz. He ordered it, and sat back in his chair, just listening.

Jean smiled as Crimson thanked him, and once again when his drink was served. "Thank you," he told the bartender, before turning back to the group. He turned to Tes, eyebrows furrowing as he tried to understand her argument. "What do you mean? I said that the trainer and pokemon work together in a showcase. My mother was with her pokemon the entire time throughout any part of their performance. They both worked equally as hard." As the Luxray strode forth, Jean reached down to pet him, not bothering to ask whether it alright first. "He's so cute!" He started, before realization hit him. "So it was you that was running on the Luxray from before! I wish you would have waited for me, roommate." He didn't acknowledge the fact that he was the one that left Crimson behind in the first place. He turned to a nearby waiter. "Could we get a table for, uh..." He tried to count everyone of their party, but gave up quickly. "All of us? How about the patio outside?" He remember seeing a large patio as he walked up that was currently vacant.

"Oh, hello!" Platinum replied as he saw a boy whom he had remembered as 'Miel' approach him, apparently being his roommate. "Well, a relief to see a familiar face, I guess!" He said in a positive tone.

His Breloom blushed and cried its name in gratitude as Miel acknowledged the dual type in a respectable way.

"Thank you, I hope I get to meet your Pokemon soon as well." He spoke as he twisted the dorm key into the room's knob. He had also heard Miel begin to question something about bringing his Pokemon to dinner, but Platinum could not give an answer as he was staring blank face into the dorm room that he had come face to face with after opening to the door.

The skinny young male expected to walk in to a beautifully situated and elegant room, but felt a harsh smack of reality when he laid his eyes upon the smaller living quarter. What....was this? A small pout began to form in Platinum's mind. He couldn't believe that such a prestigious academy would assign their students to such unaccommodating rooms. After pouting to himself like an irritated child, he thanked Breloom for setting his bags down and returned it to its Pokeball. He took off his bowtie and unbuttoned the first few on his shirt to add a more casual look to his attire.

"Well," the blonde sighed, looking to Miel, "Lets get headed to dinner, shall we?"

~*~*~ At The Restaurant ~*~*~

The restaurant had actually managed to get nicer from the last time Platinum had visited it. He arrived around the same time as some of the others, and took a seat at the table. He initiated some small talk with those around him, and eventually noticed that Crimson and some others actually released their Pokemon to socialize - something he had no idea the restaurant permitted. After thinking it over, Platinum retrieved only one of his Pokeballs and released Masquerain. She was one of his more friendly, company-appropriate Pokemon. He knew the others wouldn't quite get along with strangers right away. The bug-flying Pokemon fluttered its way towards Crimson's Frosslass, happily approaching the group.

Platinum ordered a tea whenever the waiter came around, and even threw in some of his own two cents whenever the heated topic of who the next Top Coordinator would be. These guys seemed passionate, but they were obviously dreaming if they thought they could beat him out of the equation - but then again, actions always seemed louder than words, so everyone would have to find out the top performances when the time came.

His ears perked up as he heard Crimson and others bring up Pokemon Showcases and the differentiations between Contests. He had never been to Kalos himself, but watched many televised Showcases, and was a bit on the fence about the Kalos Competition.

"Yes! Showcase Performers admittedly do play a much more involved roll in their competitions." He said, jumping in the conversation once more. "I've always wanted to give it a try, but I have never really had the chance to visit Kalos. Also they're a bit unpredictable, so I have no idea if I'd ever be ready for whatever the phases would be!"

The waiter smiled and nodded, gesturing for the company to follow him. "Of course, sir. Right this way, if you please, everyone?" The waiter led the group to the outdoor patio, where a large round table sat with ten chairs lined up neatly, and silverware wrapped in cloth handkerchiefs. The waiter pulled out the menus and handed them to each student as they sat down, and got out a notepad. "And may I ask what beverages you all will be having today?"
Dylan raised a hand. "Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon for me."

Tes turned to the waiter. "My sweet tea please." She said kinda annoyed, being how her drink wasn't brought out yet. Turning back to Jean, "You said a trainer isn't active in a showcase. False. Try keeping on one page, and not turning them to your favor."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"The patio seems great," Crim complied with Jean. "Plus it'll give more room for the Pokemon to roam." In all honesty, the restaurant was getting a bit cramped from all the customer's and freshmen's Pokemon roaming free. It'll give more room for Luxray to laze, Frosslass to explore, and Volcarona to fly. As for his Sharpedo, if he remembered, there's a pretty large fountain outside for his Sharpedo to swim in.

Luxray was currently purring against his and Jean's touch, admiring the soft sensation and admiration. For a tough Pokemon, it was very affectionate. Meanwhile Volcarona was admiring the ceiling decor, ranging from chandeliers to murals. It danced around one chandelier, admiring the gloss of the crystals. Frosslass was enjoying her company with a Masquerain, from Platinum Crimson presumed. As for Sharpedo, he was currently enjoying himself with the other water types within the tank. Crimson quickly called them outside to the patio while Crimson did his redundant return and release with Sharpedo to the fountain. Their festivities will have to be taken outside as for now.

Crim was handed a menu by one of the waiters and examined through the diverse variety of courses and accommodations of Liligent's Garden. There meals ranged from Spinich and Cheese Ravioli with Pomeg Berry Sauce, a simple Berry Stirred Chowmein, Shellder Chowder, etc. "May I have the Mushroom Berry Linguine with Alfredo and Leppa Berry Sauce?" His order was complex, but it what he wanted. He was craving some pasta. "As for the Pokemon, four Mixed Berry Salads would be nice. Thank you!" Crimson ordered. He gave a slight smile in appreciation for the waiters hard work, since he did order quite a handful after all.

Jean's face lit up as he heard Luxray purr, and made sure to give him plenty of ear scratches. "Aw," he doted. It was cute how a pokemon so intimidating could purr like a skitty at the end of day. Spritz, who had flown to bother other customers not from the school group when Jean wasn't looking, flew down and perched on top of the luxray's head, chirping at the Gleam Eyes pokemon. "Made a new friend?" Jean asked his spritzee as the company moved outside. The bartender finally handed him the martini right as he began to leave the counter. As Spritz began to fly sporadically, he made sure to take careful hold of his drink. She had a habit of knocking things over, sometimes on accident, and sometimes on purpose for her own amusement. He didn't know how many times she'd spilt a drink on him before. "I don't know what you're talking about, or if you misheard me," Jean began to Tes as they walked to the new table, "But I don't disagree with you. O-on the fact that trainers are more involved in showcases. That's what I said when I talked before. Lilligant's is really loud inside, isn't it?" As they sat at the table, Jean looked over the menu for a second. "The ravioli for me please, and four mixed berry salads." He would follow Crimson's idea with that. Taking out three luxury balls, Jean tossed them into the air, revealing a roserade, male meowstic, and doublade.

Dylan skimmed over the menu. "Uh, I'll have a pan-seared Tauros sirloin with Parmesan roasted potatoes, and a Caesar salad."
"And how would you like that sirloin cooked?" The waiter inquired while jotting down the food on his notepad.
"Rare, please."
The waiter nodded and turned to face the others.
Dylan saw that most of the students were showing off their Pokemon, so Dylan decided to follow suit. He unhooked all four of his Pokeballs and tossed them into the air, revealing Evindal, Quirino, Frost, and Pantaleon. "Say hi, everyone."

Tes waved her arm and the waiter turned to her.. "The soup. Whatever it is, I'll take it." She didn't mind eating, but Tes wasn't hungry. The soup gave her an excuse. She then released two pokemon, Glaceon and Staraptor. The other two aren't exactly suited for these activities. "Go have some fun." Tes said to her pokemon. "School begins soon enough."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson smiled and enjoyed the fact that all their Pokemon were interacting with each other. It was going satisfactorily. If his Pokemon can socialize and make friends, so can he. Crimson turned to Jean to hopefully socialize with his roommate more, after all, they will be living with each other for this whole year. "So Jean," Crim began his conversation. "I wanted to ask you. You are the son of a former Kalos King/Queen, correct? Why did you choose to go coordinating school and not a performing school?" Crimson definitely had many more questions, but he wanted to start slow and easy before going into the personal stuff.

Meanwhile for the Pokemon. Luxray was a loyal Pokemon who wouldn't leave Crimson's side. Though he is enjoying his company with the Spritzee. Volcarona was still dancing by itself, in the moonlight. Some may call it self-centered. Volcarona likes to consider it as, self judgement. Sharpedo was enjoying itself much more as there is more room to swim within the fountain now inside of that cramped tank within Liligent's Garden. Meanwhile, Froslass was still enjoy it's newly made friend, the Masquerain of Platinum's.

Platinum happily ordered a Caesar Salad with a bowl of Pecha Berry dressing on the side. He would eventually mix the two on his salad when it would come out. Most looked at him and thought it was a weird combination, but he couldn't deny his love for the duo of the tangy and sweet condiments. Besides, the salad was delicious and he figured it was appropriate to be at a restaurant with "Garden" being quite prominent in the name.

"For the Pokemon, I'll just have the assorted Berry Pie. Thank you!" He spoke, as he finished up his order. He had luckily already fed his Pokemon a couple hours before the Luvendale orientation, but he knew that Masquerain would whine all night if she went without a dessert. He planned on letting the other three of his Pokemon in on the sweet treat as well, but not until later. He wasn't sure if he was able to trust them to act stable in a rushed environment with numerous strangers.

As the waiter moved on, Platinum looked around and took in the scenery of the patio. It was all very nice - Unova was much more acquitting than he had remembered. He definitely felt like he would be happy here for the time being.

Also, being just in front of Jean and Crimson, the blonde showed some attention to the conversation that was beginning with the offspring of a former Kalos Queen, as he was interested in the answer to come as well.

Jean watched as soon, everyone's pokemon were released. It was amazing to see just how much diversity there were in the other's pokemon. While Jean's pokemon were, with the exception of Doublade, small and cute, both Crimson's and Dylan's pokemon seemed somewhat tough and fierce. He couldn't help in thinking that Platinum's Masquerain was very cute itself, and Tes' pokemon were the very picture of elegance. He was entranced by Volcarona's solo dance until he heard Crimson speak. "Huh?" Jean asked, blinking a few times as he came back down to reality.

He didn't like Crim's question. He didn't like that question at all. "Well, you see..." Jean began, looking past Crimson only to see that Platinum was waiting for an answer too. What was he supposed to say? He wasn't even supposed to be at this school at all! Not very good with lying, his nervousness showed plain on his face. "My father- I- I wanted to see the world!" He said the first thought that came into his head. It was a little hard to explain his father's expectations. "You see," he tried to expand it, but was thankfully saved when Spritz decided to try and knock his glass off the table. Jean reached up to catch the martini glass in time before it shattered, though the drink ended up spilt across the table. In response, Spritzee made a chirp akin to a laugh, and danced around in a circle to celebrate her minor feat.

Meanwhile, the rest of Jean's pokemon did their own thing. Automatically, Doublade found a spot against the wall of Lilligant's far away from all the commotion, and slashed a small mark into the bottom of the building to mark its territory before resting there. Roserade made up for his social aversion by rushing to greet every Pokemon around him, even starting to petal dance around Volcarona's original dance. Meowstic, however, stayed by Jean's side, and sat staring non-blinkingly at Dylan for no apparent reason. His gaze didn't linger from the young coordinator for several minutes.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Oh no," Crimson exclaimed at the mess the Spritzee had made on the table, completely ignoring what Jean had replied to him just now. Crimson stared at the drink that had been spilled all over the table, staining the tablecloth at the same time. "Well, can't do anything about that," Crim muttered. He stared at his white dress shirt and crimson blazer to see if the drink had stained his outfit or not. Luckily, there were no splatters to be found on his attire.

"Where was I again," Crim asked, forgetting where the other had left off. "Eh, oh well." Crimson said as he couldn't recall where his train of thought had broken off. Crimson stared off to where all the Pokemon had enjoyed themselves too. Crimson examined the Roserade and Volcarona that had demonstrated a performance themselves without meaning too. Hmm they would work well together if there are any partner coordinating. Luxray stared with his glowing eyes at the Meowstic near him that was staying beside it's trainer just like him. The Luxray's thought was broken by another affectionate touch by Crimson.

Miel nodded as Platinum went inside and Breloom set down his luggage. Miel went to a bed, surprised by the lack of decor and the weird smell. He didn't mind it too much, as he had smelled worse, since he worked on a farm. He sighed and knew what he was forgetting. His luggage from home. He would have to call his family to Teleport his luggage. He went on his Pokegear that he had saved since his journey in Johto six years prior. He called up his sister's phone, and she answered with her Xtransceiver, but unable to see him as the Pokegear doesn't have a camera. He stood up straight as he told her about his forgetfulness and she chuckled on the other end. She told him that the family's Alakazam was coming by with his stuff and that all they needed were the coordinates for their map. Miel told them about Vissente City, and how it was a few miles away from Aspertia City. He then said the room number being B-430 and the academy. His sister affirmed with a cheery voice and hung up, most likely telling Alakazam where his room was so the old Pokemon can drop off his stuff.

Miel turned around to see that Platinum had left. Miel chuckled and followed suit, taking his satchel with him, as he needed it.

He arrived at the restaurant the same time as Platinum did, only a few short moments after. He looked around and saw that everyone was heading out to the patio. He caught up and heard all of the conversations. He sat back down and near Jean, as he actually enjoyed making him feel uncomfortable with his stare.

He released all of his Pokemon beforehand though, sending out his Milotic, Lapras, Alolan Ninetales, and Aurorus. Aurorus was quite tall and laid down near the Garden, since she didn't want to cause any trouble with her size. Her sails twinkled beautifully in the light. Milotic and Lapras scooted on towards Miel's seat, until Miel dismissed them with a silly little hand flick to show them that they can roam. Lapras and Milotic both cooed before scooting off somewhere else. Milotic's red feelers that dangle from his head were shorter than Wallace's which denoted its gender being Male. His Milotic slithered off toward the dancing Volcarona and Roserade. The Milotic decided to add in his fun and used Water Pulse above him. He created a ring of water that expelled from his mouth and slowly flew upwards, making steam and sparkles as they hit the fire and causing the petals to sparkle in the light. The Water Pulse then slowly fell back down and became a misty shower with fine particulates landing on his features, causing him to sparkle in the light. Lapras had watched the show with awe and cooed delightfully. She then scooted on toward a Luxray, cocking her head in wonder and bent down so she was eye level with the Gleam Eyes Pokemon. She cooed happily and wanted to nuzzle him, which she asked the Luxray. She's quite adorable and affectionate when she wants to be. Miel's Alolan Ninetales quickly walked up to Platinum, sensing that he was the one Miel was going to be roommates with and quickly nuzzled his shoulder.

The waiter wanted Miel's order, while he picked out the menu. He squinted and had to take out a glasses case from his satchel, and then open it up to reveal dark blue eye glasses, encrusted with little crystals that reminds him of ice on the sides. He put them on to see the menu, as the words on the menu were much smaller than his book, which he could read without the assistance of his reading glasses. His glasses were perched at the tip of his soft, yet angular nose, and he gave the waiter his menu back. He then ordered, his voice booming so the waiter can easily hear him.

"I would love a glass of Kabinett Gewürztraminer (pronounced: Kah-bee-nett Gev-oor-ztra-meeneh), my side shall be Shellder Chowder, and my entree Alfredo and Leppa Berry Sauce with Claunchers (shrimp) please," The very German words he had said when he ordered for his dry German wine sounded quite guttural, but that's the language. It was supposed to be guttural and sound harsh, but Miel said with enough softness where he didn't sound angry. He said it like he knew the language well, which he kind of did. His sister would constantly talk in German back at their house, so he learned a bit from her and how to pronounce such words.

Miel also dug into his satchel, which had his wallet. He took out a 500 Pokedollar note and gave it to the waiter, saying: "Here's a tip."

The waiter gratefully thanked Miel, and Miel got sucked back into the conversations around him. Luckily for Jean, Miel hadn't been paying attention and didn't remember what he said.

Last edited:
Daniel, having apparently been left behind in the conversation, instead ordered food for himself and his pokemon.

"I'll have the steak and ale pie, with mashed potatoes," he began, "And a breaded camembert to start off. As for my pokemon, I'll need normal-type kibble, electric type kibble, flying type birdseed, and grass type jelly."

The waiter nodded, before taking his order to the kitchen.

Seeimg as everyone else had released their pokemon, Daniel only thought it appropriate to do the same.

A shiny honchkrow, and a serperior appeared from his pokeballs, the grass snake nuzzling his plusle, as the honchkrow perched on his wheelchair.

Not wanting to be the odd one out, Damian took the four Pokeballs out of his pocket, and opened them. Sam the Aipom, Oliver the Chespin, Eos the Aurorus, and Ariel the Popplio all came out. Sam bounced around on his tail, happy with the prospect of making friends with the other Pokemon. But he was wary of the trainers, especially Tes. One of the poachers that had captured most of his family had had a burn on their face. Eventually, Aipom wandered over the Luxray, sensing its power, and wanting it to be his friend.

Oliver the Chespin hid behind Damian's leg, occasionally peeking out. Oliver had always been a solitary fellow. He had grown up alone, and had always been scared of large predators, and humans who might cause it harm. However, Oliver eventually warmed up to Damian, but still didn't fully trust him.

Eos was a flashy Aurorus. She had been stuck in a fossil for centuries, until Damian's aunt restored her. Ever since her restoration, she took advantage of every part of life. She loved to showoff her pre-historic abilities. That was true now more than ever. She threw back her head, and roared. She let the glowing flaps on her neck flutter about, giving off a mystical rainbow effect. She gazed at the Pokemon below, and smiled. She hoped that her display of power had awed them.

Ariel the Popplio stared at Eos, mystified. Ariel was the newcomer on the team, having been given to Damian the day before he left for college. She was a jubilant one, but not very powerful. She looked up to Eos, praying that one day she would be as majestic as the wonderous creature.

Damian stood up, and announced the members of his team with pride. Sam the Aipom! Oliver the Chespin! Eos the Aurorus! Ariel the Popplio! He then bowed, dramatically, and took his seat. He was almost as flashy as Eos.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson was smiling at all the Pokemon’s interactions. Especially Luxray’s. He’s become quite popular with the Pokemon. Luxray shrinked back, closer to Crimson, anxious of all the sudden friend-making he has to do. The Gleam Eyes gave a small territorial growl. Crimson couldn’t help but chuckle at his loyal Pokemon’s antics.

Crimson stared at Damien introducing his Pokemon. Crimson thought the blonde had the right idea, so Crim followed in suite. “Luxray,” Crimson introduces petting the Pokemon’s mane. “Froslass,” Crimson said. The Ice-Ghost Type gave a small giggle as an introduction. “Volcarona,” Crimson exclaimed as he pointed upwards to where Volcarona was dancing to itself. The Sun Pokemon have a small bow. “And Sharpedo,” Crimson showed off. The Brutal Pokemon in the fountain gave a splash of water in a playful manner, despite his scary appearance.

“All very seemingly tough Pokemon,” Crimson continued his Pokemon’s introduction. “But all very unique and majestic in their own ways.” Crimson states proudly, adding confidence in his voice.

Dylan paid no attention to the spilled beverage. Nor did he pay attention to the Spritzee's laugh. Nor the discussion between Crimson and Jean, nor the introduction of everyone's team. At the moment, his eyes were locked with the Meowstic's, his eyes not moving at all. Dylan stared and stared, into the Meowstic's large eyes, not blinking once. He then reached out and stroked the Meowstic's forehead, his staring and monotone demeanor melting into a warm smile. "You're a cute one."

Dylan leaned back into his chair and motioned towards his Pokemon. "Well, here's Evindal the Sceptile, who's been my partner for longer than I can remember." The Sceptile butted his head against Dylan's shoulder as the student nuzzled Evindal's neck in return. "Next up is Quirino the Alakazam, Frost the Glalie, and Pantaleon the Gengar."

Daniel glanced sheepishly at his team. "Everyone, meet Serperior, the serperior, Lopunny, the lopunny, Plusle, the baby plusle, and Honchkrow, the shiny honchkrow."

Lopunny chirruped proudly, looking down her nose at the other pokemon, while Plusle, being just a baby, cried and snuggled into Daniel's lap. Honchkrow spread his wings, showing off his sparkling feathers, and Serperior merely growled, 'Ser,' in greeting.

Grabbing some napkins from the restroom inside, Jean worked on cleaning the martini, though most of it had already been absorbed into the tablecloth. "Great," he muttered under his breath. A waiter came to give him a glass of water that he had ordered while going in to find the napkins. "At least she keeps me from getting drunk." The Perfume Pokemon perched on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught that Miel guy staring again, and quickly averted his eyes. What was his deal anyways? Did he have a crush or something? Or was he just a sadist who enjoyed creeping others out? Instead, he focused his attention on Meowstic, who didn't make a single move when Dylan moved to pet him, or called him cute. He just continued to stare. Finally, he broke his gaze to turn to his trainer before unfurling his ears, unleashing his psychic power. Meowstic then levitated one of Jean's luxury balls toward itself, hitting it against his head so that the Constraint Pokemon went back inside its ball. Jean watched the scene, and sighed. "He has a hard time expressing himself," he explained. "He likes you a lot though. I can tell." The psychic cat was probably just feeling overwhelmed.

As everyone else was introducing their pokemon, Jean decided to join in as well. "Well, I don't really have any nicknames for my pokemon, though I usually call Spritzee 'Spritz' for short. Far over there, away from society, Doublade is sulking over nothing," Doublade pulled both of his swords out of his sheaths in response to that comment, but Jean ignored him. "And then you already met Spritz and Meowstic," he noted, and then looked over to where the dancing pokemon were, "and far over there, is- oh no." Jean hadn't seen it when Miel's Milotic used a water talk to turn the petals into sparkles, but Roserade stopped dancing. He watched his now-destroyed work sink to the ground with sad eyes, which quickly turned fierce. The caped rose turned to Milotic to yell something at it, but before the Miel's pokemon had even time to respond, Roserade's fist petals turned purple, readying itself for a poison jab attack. "Roserade, no!" Jean yelled, across the way, getting Roserade's attention, though the pokemon's petals still shown a sickly purple. Unfortunalely, that was the exact moment that the fatigue from his petal dance started to kick in. Starting to twirl around in confusion, it accidentally punched Volcarona instead of Milotic, and went on to hurt itself. Grabbing his luxury ball, Jean tried to call the pokemon back inside, but between the distance and Roserade's confused and unpredictable movements, the beam of light missed, and Roserade continued on a confused rampage, sometimes striking air, sometimes striking other pokemon, and sometimes striking itself. Jean bit his lip, paralyzed out of fear of what was actually happening. "Oh no."

Dylan turned his head to watch the whole ordeal, spectating as the Roserade went into a senseless rage, hitting random Pokemon if not the air or himself. Dylan looked at Evindal, who eyed him cautiously, and nodded. Evindal lunged forward and leaped into the air above the Roserade, sprinkling a light green powder on the Bouquet Pokemon that caused Roserade to become drowsy, and eventually fall asleep. Now, the Grass-Poison Type was curled up on the ground, snoring quietly. Dylan downed his glass of red wine and set it on the table. "I guess that's that."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sure, Roserade was fine now. But the real victim at the moment is Volcarona. After being suddenly shocked from being hit by Poison Jab, Volcarona went full on beast mode. The Bug-Fire Type started spitting flames into the sky from rage. Crimson gave out a longing sigh and returned the Sun Pokemon back into it's respective Pokeball. He gave out a sheepish smile to the group. "Sorry, Volcarona can get a bit hot-headed sometimes," Crimson claimed. No Pun Intended. Crimson peeked the Pokeball containing the agitated Volcarona. "Don't worry, when the food comes out you'll get your fair share." Crimson eased the moth-like Pokemon.

Soon after that resolved controversy, the waiter came out with the squads food. The aroma of the meals made Crim's mouth water. "Who ordered the Mushroom Berry Linguine with Alfredo and Leppa Berry Sauce and four Mixed Berry Salads?" One of the waiters asked. Crimson immediately rose from his seat. "That would be me, as for the Mixed Berries, can you place them near the fountain over there?" Crimson asked, referring to where Sharpedo was. "But of course," The waiter replied. After putting down the trainer's meal in front of him, the waiter brought four plates of Mixed Berries over to the fountain, where Sharpedo hungrily awaits.

"Froslass, Luxray," Crimson called out to his respective Pokemon. "Go eat with Sharpedo, keep him company." Froslass gave a happy cheer. Pretty optimistic for a Ghost Type. Luxray gave a growl in acknowledgement and headed over to where his teammates were. Crimson pulled out Volcarona's ball and released the Bug-Fire moth. "Will you behave?" Crimson asked the Sun Pokemon. Volcarona nodded quickly, realizing how hungry it was a flew over to the fountain to eat it's fair share of the Mixed Berry Salad.

Miel chuckled at the sudden display of showiness. The two Aurorus' compared made Miel's seem like a pile of fossils, with how she laid down and decided to not move, but gaze at the other Aurorus with inquiring eyes. He decided to show off his Pokemon, as he introduced their names: "My lovely Alolan Ninetales is called Kyukori, my Aurorus is called Amaru, my Milotic is called Milo, and my Lapras is called Laplace."

As soon as Roserade started acting berserk, Milo slithered backwards as he watched the Roserade go into a rage. Miel saw the struggle coming from both trainer and Pokemon, and as soon as Roserade stopped, he got up and rushed toward the Roserade. He didn't care who the Pokemon belonged to at this point, he just wanted to make sure it was okay, as he hated seeing Pokemon suffer.

He gingerly picked up the Pokemon in his cool arms, and put his hand on the Roserade's forehead in a gentle fashion to make sure it's not suffering from a fever, which could be a rare side effect of using such a powerful move, yet with a powerful setback.

Lopunny, having been fearing for her master's safety during the ordeal, began scolding the roserade, threatening it with a dizzy punch if it ever dared hurt her master. Plusle, frightened by the display, nuzzled Daniel's arm, crying loudly.

He hurried to tend to her, rocking her like the baby she was.

"It's over now, baby girl," he reassured, "See? No more scary roserade."

Miel looked over at the Lopunny threatening the already dizzy Roserade. He held Roserade protectively away from Lopunny, so there wouldn't be any problems. He stood up and returned to Jean, Roserade in his arms.

Tes watched as they introduced their pokemon. "Glaceon," she said pointing to Glaceon, "Staraptor," and did the same to the bird. "Machamp's in his ball." She didn't think Hypno is needed to be introduced. He's more of a therapy pokemon.

It took Jean a moment to come out of his shock, but as soon as he did, he rushed over to his Roserade, nearly tripping on a table leg in the process. "Rose-!" He cllaed out, before biting his tongue to silence. Did that really just happen? The entire thing felt like a blur, and he couldn't help in feeling pathetic by just standing by while all of it unfolded. He was the trainer, and he wasn't even the first one to reach his pokemon! Well at least he wasn't the only concerned one. Already next to his Roserade's side stood Miel, who was already checking to see if the Bouquet Pokemon had a fever. Jean dropped to his Pokemon's side, not really sure of what to say about what just happened. "I- be careful of how you handle him. Roserade's ability is Poison Point." Watching his pokemon sleep peacefully, Jean breathed out a sigh of relief. He didn't have a fever, though the damage he took from the confusion did a good job on him. He tapped a luxury ball to Roserade's head, and watched the Pokemon go inside.

Jean turned his head to look at the other's Pokemon, and instead spotted Doublade floating in the air near Dylan's Evindal. Evindal must have been the green blur that used sleep powder from before. Though, knowing his Doublade, the Sword Pokemon was probably moving to block Roserade's attacks when Sceptile put the pokemon asleep. Doublade gave Evindal his thanks before floating to join his trainer. That's when the Kalosian heard a voice from behind him.

"Roserade was not scary, he was just confused!" Jean huffed, turning aroudn to eye Daniel before realizing he was just comforting one of his own pokemon. The anger returned when he saw Daniel's Lopunnny threatening to strike Roserade, but he kept that to a mere glare. He turned to Miel, not looking him in the eye. "Thanks," he said, though it was barely audible. "I'm... I'll go find a nurse," he said, returning to the table to grab his bag. He took what should have been more than enough to cover the cost of the uneaten food on the table, before turning to leave. Spritz and Doublade followed behind him.

Miel, concerned for the well-being of his Pokemon, whistled a sharp tune and told his Pokemon that they'd be returning. Laplace sadly cooed as she waved her flipper goodbye to Crim and Luxray, as she allowed the emission of a red beam swallow her, as well as Alolan Ninetales sadly saying goodbye to Platinum by nuzzling his shoulder and returning to her confines. Milo and Amaru waved goodbye and returned, as well, while Miel hurried off to follow Jean. He paid for his meal by leaving the appropriate note to pay off some of the meals before running off, leaving the others behind.

Platinum had no idea what had all happened exactly - as everything went down in a huge blur and at a fast pace. At one moment, he was simply enjoying his food, while his Pokemon dug into the Berry Pie, while he caressed the head of Miel's gorgeous Alolan Ninetails. However, in a matter of what seemed like seconds, Jean's Roserade had went berserk out of no where in the middle of a play session with the other Pokemon and delivered a Poison Jab to itself and even Crimson's Volcarona. Suddenly, Dylan's Sceptile then sprung into action sending the Bouquet Pokemon to sleep. With reasonable intentions, a couple of other Pokemon seemed to be concerned or flustered at the display of events and began an orchestra of scolding to one another.

Before the bombshell blonde knew it, the soft furred Ninetails was returned from his company. Then suddenly, Jean and Miel took off running for medical help - most likely the assistance of Nurse Joy. Platinum simply sat in his seat and looked to the other Luvendale students' as Masquerain timidly fluttered over to its owner, clinging to Platinum's shoulder.

"I-...uh....what?" He stuttered, having no idea how to react to the whole fiasco.

This was, without a doubt, an interesting beginning to the school year.

Tes sat back in her chair as the events unfolded. Watching as the rogue pokemon attacked, Tes just shook her head side to side. Noticing Platinum studder his words, "Delcatty got your tongue?" She asked, poking fun at his shock.

“Nice to meet all of you, I’m Charlotte.” She tilted her head with a smile.

She followed the others to the table, and before she took her seat, she took out her Pokeballs and tossed them up, releasing Delcatty and Vivillon, letting them and Gallade go mingle with everyone else’s Pokemon.

“Hm.. I’ll take a Caesar salad and the kids Spinach Alfredo Pasta, please. A drink? Hm.. I’ll take a sweet berry tea, thank you.” She smiled at the waiter.

She looked around at the other students mingling, ‘They all look so nice.’ She smiled gently.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson stared at the mess that unfolded. This was not what he expected to happen. He thought he could socialize more, but looks like the party ended, not cause by him screwing up this time. Crimson turned to the rest of the remaining freshmen. “What now,” Crimson asked, unsure what to make out of these circumstances. It wasn’t necessarily the ideal way to start off the school year, but there’s nothing they could really do now.

Volcarona looked depressed as it felt like it was at fault somehow. Froslass tried comforting the Sun Pokemon. The Gleam Eye and Brutal Pokemon looked back, astonished at the controversy, not knowing what to make out of it.