• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Pokemon Coordinator College RP)

Cas couldn't help but rant at Jean's rant. "You're serious?" she said, still giggling a little. "Honestly, this isn't so bad. I've dealt with worse. And here's my key," she said, holding it up. "Number 437. Not a two, but a seven." Winslow meowed, pointing a paw at first one bed, then the second, then at Cas. "You're right, I won't have a bed..." Cas said, just realizing this, then shrugged. "Whatever, I can get an air mattress or something. Not a big deal."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Well," Crimson began, looking just as confused as the other 2. "Jean, you saw me." Crim said implying the key that's still injected into the keyhole. "I know this is my room because I was able to unlock it." Crimson stared at both Jean and Cas. "Well, how abut you two? My key actually works." The pokeball hoodied male stood smack dab in the middle of the room knowing that he rightfully belongs there, well because, as stated before, his key works. It's either going to be Cas or Jean that's going to be his roommate.

As for Jean's reaction to the room, well, Crim didn't know what to say to his tantrum. "I mean," Crimson started off once more. "The room isn't all that bad. It's cozy for two people," Crimson said defending the room for some odd reason. "Three? I don't know about that, it could possibly be a tight squeeze." Crimson said referring to the cramped room for barely enough room for his Pokemon to roam free. Unfortunate, but the sad truth of an academia student of Luvendale Academy. "I guess, I'll just have to deal with what I got." Crimson mumbled to himself, not loud enough for the others to hear.

As the others began to defend the room (and why would they?), Jean couldn't help but blush. The only college dorms he had visited were the ones at the business school his father thought he was currently at. Those dorms all had first-class, private accommodations, of which included a queen-sized bed, maid service, a walk-in closet, and a crystal chandelier. A crystal chandelier! Not to mention, each room was only for one student. Guaranteed, this was at the most expensive and high-class business academy in all of Unova, if not the entire world, but still. Compared to that, Luvendale's dormitories looked quite like trash. "An air mattress? What the hell is that? Are you going to fall asleep on a drifblim or something?" The answer was hesitant, Jean honestly never having heard of the term before, and he turned around to try his key in the door and hide his flushed face. "My key works." He said, before looking up at his partner. "Spritz, what do you think of the place? Would you actually want to stay here?" The spritzee looked around for a moment, before flying to one of the beds, where she made herself quite comfortable. "Hey- that was supposed to be a rhetorical question!" It wasn't.

Cas then figured out that no, Jean wasn't joking about what he had said about the dorm room. "You've never seen an air mattress? It's basically an inflatable bed, I guess." She found it humorous that he didn't know what an air mattress was. Cas shook her head and tried her key. After a few attempts to get it in and some minor blushing because of her mistake, it was evident that the key was made for this door, and she shared it with Jean and Crimson by saying, "Mine fits, guess we're roommates."

Dylan laid down on his dorm bed, staring at the ceiling. He had already changed into a more casual attire, which consisted of a black long sleeved shirt and trousers, in preparation of the outing he and his newfound friends were about to attend. He sat up and took out his Pokeballs from his back, throwing them into the air. Out came Evindal, Quirino, Frost, and Pantaleon, who looked around before staring at him quizzically. "Yup, this is our new home for the next four years; how do you guys like it?" Four satisfactory nods from his team answered that question. "That's nice."

Dylan checked his watch and saw that about 20 minutes had passed, which meant that in approximately ten minutes, he would have to leave for Lilligant's Garden. He pulled out his phone and searched up the name, finding out that it was a bit of a home-y restaurant with a formal setting, offering many courses. It was almost like a buffet, of sorts. Dylan grinned and put away his phone, running a hand through his black and brown hair.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I guess we're all stuck with each other then." Crimson said, not trying to sound rude. Sure it was annoying to have three freshmen cramped in one dormitory, but they've got to deal with it now, not like they can take this up to the school board and what not. Crimson walked to his presumable bed, seeing as Cas claimed an air mattress and Jean....well, the Spritzee claimed one of the beds. He walked to the right side of the room to set down his luggage and jumped onto the bed, exhausted from whatever he's exhausted from.

"What now," Crimson asked the other two. There was practically nothing to due on the first day since it's generally the day for students to set themselves up for the classes tomorrow and to familiarize themselves wit the campus and areas nearby. "What are you two going to do?" Crimson asked, not wanting to do any sort of activities by himself. Well there is his Pokemon, but he wanted more human interactions.

"My family's rich, okay? And no offense, but an inflatable bed sounds kind of terrible. I say we just push the two beds together and squeeze all three of us on there." Jean replied, a little bit of fatigue slurring into his voice. As he walked towards the bed Spritz sat upon, he noticed the door to the bathroom, and realized that the three of them were going to have to share that as well. He cringed at the thought. At least with three of them sharing a bedroom, it would be like having a huge sleepover every night, but the bathroom? That was going to be a war zone. As he drew out a hand to pet his spritzee's fluff, he realized that he had neglected to inform Crimson about the restaurant. "Oh, you don't know? A large group of us are heading to Lilligant's Garden for dinner. And maybe afterwards, we could play some of the festival games they have- maybe ride the Ferris wheel? That sounds romantic." Peeking inside a mirror, he interrogated his hair to make sure it was perfect for a night on the town.

“.... Best wishes, Devan Sanders.”

Charlotte read that letter over and over again, her mind trying to process that it was real. She grinned widely and squealed softly, ecstatic that she was being accepted into the school of her dreams. She eventually calmed down and carefully slipped the letter into her violet bookbag, slung over her shoulder. She wore a light-pink top with a velvet bow at the neckline, a darker-pink skirt, black tights and studded black flats. A breeze flowed through her fuschia hair as she looked up at the school, mainly the auditorium, where orientation was being held.

She looked over at her partner Gallade with a calm smile, “Well, this is it. This is what we’ve been working so hard for, Gallade. Are you ready?”

“Lade.” The Psychic and Fighting Type looked over and nodded in her direction.

Charlotte smiled back, took a deep breath, exhaled, and then made her way toward the auditorium.

Later...

The red-head (ish) girl sat on the left side of the auditorium as she watched Wallace and Mr. Sanders recite their speeches. She gazed in awe as Milotic performed graceful cries and movements, wondering if her partner could do something like that.

Much later...

After receiving her schedules and room key, she lingered around the auditorium to look over her papers, trying to figure which class she had first when she heard someone shout something about a garden.. Liligant’s Garden? The restaurant?

‘The rest of the students must be going there for dinner’, she thought.

Since she didn’t have the chance to meet anyone before, she thought this might be her opportunity to greet her classmates and possibly make some new friends.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson’s head perked when he heard Jean invite him to Lilligent’s Garden. “Wha?” Crimson wrappers his head around what Jean said. A social event for some freshmen right off the bat? Well, Crimson wasn’t one to decline invitations, but it’s still so nerve wrecking to socialize at a huge event already.

“Sure! When is it?” Crimson asked as he leaped off his bed. He rummages through his bags for a perfect outfit for the social. First impressions are a big deal after all and it wouldn’t hurt to dress.

Looking through his suitcase, you can see an ensemble of clothing, especially red. Red did look good on Crim after all. His favorite color did derive from his name too. Crimson picked up a simple red plaid button up and some khaki pants. Didn’t want to dress too fancy here. It’s a casual social afterall.

Dylan got out of his bed and looked at himself and his outfit in the bathroom mirror. Wrinkling his nose, he took off his shirt, revealing his slim but muscular physique and slipped off his trousers--best not to get into detail on that one-- and changed into something a bit more formal. He wore a pitch black suit and tie and slipped on some loafers. He took a squirt of hair gel and neatly slicked his hair to the left and back. Much better. Dylan checked his watch and saw that it was only about 6 minutes before he would leave for Lilligant's Garden and hooked his Pokeballs to the right side of his black leather belt. Dylan took a box of premium playing cards given to him by his parents and slipped it into his suit pocket before walking out of the dorm building and using a map to guide him toward the restaurant.

Last edited:
Following Crim's lead, Jean took off his jacket, neatly folding it on the bed. He still kept his grey vest and pink cravat over his white dress shirt though. He checked his watch for the time, only for his eyebrows to jump up. "Ten minutes. Crap, we only have ten minutes..." Grabbing his bag once more, as well as his room key, he threw open the dorm's door. "I need to go. Kind of invited everyone- I'll see you there!" The jumble of a goodbye flew from his lips as he slipped through the door and down the hallway, spritzee flying right behind him. As it was, he might be a minute early, if anything. For the one that initiated the gathering though, that was late. He just hoped that no one had already beaten him to the restaurant. As the thought crossed his mind though, he knew it was wishful thinking.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“Wait let me come wi-“ Crimson was about to call out to Jean before the Male already left the dorm and ran off. Heaving a sigh, Crimson made his way to the bathroom. Right before though, he realized that Liligant’s Garden sounded like a fancy restaurant. Plus Jean dressed nicely for the occasion too.

Contemplating himself, Crimson went back into his baggage and search for something more...appropriate....for the social. He found an outfit that seemed more doable for the restaurant.

Few minutes later, Crimson came out of the restaurant, set for the occasion. Long white button up with a midnight black tie and crimson red blazer, accomindated with black slacks and shoes. “Perfect,” Crimson mumbled to himself before heading off.

Picking up his dorm key and Pokeballs, Crimson heading out the building. “Come out Luxray!” Crimson yelled as he threw out one of his Pokeballs. “Hey boy!” Crimson greeted the Gleam Eye Pokemon. “We’re headed off to a restaurant nearby. I’ll give the directions.” Luxray obediently crouched down for Crimson to ride his back. The Luxray gave off a roar before headed off to the direction Crimson told it to go to.

Daniel went and got settled in his own room, Z-286. He'd been put in a large, ground floor suite, giving him plenty of space for his wheelchair.

He hurried to put his things away, his contest outfits hung neatly on the wardrobe hangers, before he selected an outfit for tonight. If he was going to dinner, and then a theme park, he wanted to look his best, especially since he didn't really know anyone here yet, and he needed to make a good first impression.

He chose a simple, long-sleeved white dress shirt and tie, sliding his Claddagh ring on his middle finger, before slipping into a pair of black trousers. Next, he gathered up his pokeballs, wanting his whole team to come along with him. He liked having his pokemon with him at all times, and not just Lopunny, who was preening her fluffy ears in the bathroom.

"Lopunny, take me to this address," he commanded, showing her the address for the theme park on his phone. She nodded affirmatively, and pushed him down the hallway.

Cas shrugged, commenting quietly that she could deal with it. Her family wasn't the richest, but with several donations, she'd been able to afford to go. So yeah, she'd slept on an air mattress when there weren't enough beds. She grinned and called after Crimson, "See you at the restaurant!" before heading into the bathroom to change. When she came out later, she wore the same skirt and leggings, but she had changed from white boots into white flats, and she wore a lavender blouse instead of a hoodie. After all, it was just going to a restaurant, but she felt the need to look nicer nonetheless. Grabbing a white purse out of her suitcase, Cas headed out to Lilligant's Garden.

Tes watched as the person walked up and introduced himself. She grinned, but when she noticed his eyes focus on her burn, the smile faded. "I'll go, no problem." Tes turned away without much other comment. Thats all everyone sees in me. Sometimes even pity me. Hate that.

Tes made her way over to the general direction if Liligant's Garden. With no idea where it is, she planned on getting directions from someone. Noticing a person walking down the sidewalk, she asked, "Excuse me, could you point me to Liligant's Garden?" (Oc not one of you)

Jean booked it. Breaking into a jog as soon as he was outside, he headed into the direction of where he thought the restaurant was. "Why-" he panted, "why do I do this to myself?" Spritz chirped happily in reply. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a luxray pass, the rider wearing a red plaid shirt that looked similar to something he saw before, but the trainer was moving too fast to be properly identified. Already, he felt out of breath. While Jean looked fit enough, it was due more to his diet than any regular exercise, and he was forced to stop and breath, a little bit of sweat trickling down his brow. How he wished he had a pokemon that could instantly deliver him to his destination. Well, there was Doublade, but the last time he tried to hitch a ride on his sword pokemon, he ended up in a cast for over a month. Stubborn, that one. Straitening up, Jean checked his watch again. There was no way he was going to make it on time. Giving a little sigh as his breathing slowed, he began to walk to the restaurant at his own pace. Might as well be fashionably late.

Daniel arrived quickly, thanks to Lopunny's keen sense of direction, straightening his shirt, before heading inside. Someone riding a luxray, by the looks of things, had sped past him on the way there, much to Lopunny's discontent.

He rolled up to the bar, letting his pokemon out, as he ordered a red wine and coke, waiting for everyone else. His boyfriend had insisted on making him try it when he visited Nita, and though he'd been hesitant at first, he'd grown to enjoy the concoction. Plusle, as usual, sat in his lap, clinging to his jacket.

"You ok, baby girl?" he asked her, ruffling her fur. She squeaked in reply.

Dylan arrived at the restaurant, opening the door and stepping inside. It was quite a home-y place but luxurious in its own way. He saw a man in a wheelchair at the bar drinking a glass of red wine as his Pokemon stood next to him. Mentally shrugging, Dylan sat down at a large round table with menus placed at the front of each chair and silverware wrapped in a large white cloth handkerchief. A waiter walked up to him, smiling. "And what kind of beverage today, sir?"
"Uh, just give me a glass of coke."
"Right away, sir."
As the waiter walked away, Dylan checked his watch. About 33 minutes had passed, so Jean and the rest of the students he had invited should be arriving any second.

Damian entered his dorm room. Room 352 in Dorm A. He let go of his rolling suitcase, and looked around, trying to locate the origin of a strange smell of pine. It seemed to be coming from all over. Then, he spotted a canister of Febreeze on the ground. Yup. He had a roommate. He saw a tube of Cinccino Hair Gel on a dresser near the twin bed in the bedroom. Next to the hair gel was a pile of clothes. Damian sighed, and moved the clothes onto one of the beds. This roommate could keep his junk to himself.

Damian stood in front of the mirror, and sized himself up. He needed to look presentable if he was going to go to Lilligant's Garden. He was already late enough, so he had to make up for it by looking very dapper.

Damian went back to grab his suitcase, and brought it to the bedroom. He tossed it onto the spindly bed frame, and opened it up. Inside were several t-shirts, a few sweaters, khaki shorts, and athletic shorts ranging from bright orange to pitch black. Tucked beneath the clothes was a toothbrush and Frosty Bergmite Toothpaste. Next to the brush and paste was a stick of deodorant. It was the weird charcoal-based stuff, but it worked. Damian sifted through the clothes, searching for something to wear, but found nothing. So he slipped the duffel bag he was carrying off of his shoulder, and unzipped it. He smiled when he saw what was inside.

The duffel bag contained his nicer clothes. A pair of khaki and black slacks, and a few collared shirts. There were two ties wrapped around the clothes. Damian grabbed the khaki slacks, a black button-down shirt, and a bloodred tie. He then glanced over at the tube of hair gel, and grinned. If his roommate was going to leave his crap on the dresser, then Damian would use it. He took a bit of hair gel between his fingers, and ran it through his hair, pushing the thick mop up. Then, he snatched up the four small Pokeballs contained in the side pocket of the duffel bag, and slipped them into his pocket. With that, he set out towards Lilligant's Garden.
When leaving the campus, Damian realized he was late. He grabbed one of the minimized Pokeballs from his pocket, and clicked the middle button to enlarge it. Then, he tossed it up, and Eos the Aurorus sprung out. She landed back on the ground with a thunderous boom, and turned to Damian.

"Hey girl," Damian grinned, putting his hand of the dino's snout, "I need your help. I'm running late to dinner at this place called Lilligant's Garden. It's right there."

Damian jabbed his finger onto a point on the city map that was plastered to one of the campus walls.

"Can you get me there?"

Eos nodded, triumphantly. She bowed her head, letting Damian climb on. Within moments, they were bounding down the streets of Luvendale. They soon arrived at Lilligant's Garden. Damian recalled Eos, checked his hair again, and strode in.

Upon entering, Damian spotted Dylan, a boy in a wheelchair, and Jean. Damian walked over to Dylan, and struck up a conversation.

"Some first day, huh?"

Daniel noticed the arrival of his new classmates, abandoning his empty glass. Plusle clung to his jacket, as Lopunny moved a chair out of the way for him. He saw no point in transitioning from a mobile chair to a stationary one, anyway.

"So, you're my new classmates," he began, "I'm Daniel, this is Lopunny," and he gestured to the proud rabbit, "And this right here, is my baby girl, Plusle."

Plusle snuggled into Daniel's chest, frightened by the sight of the newcomers. She was terribly shy, when meeting new people and pokemon, and she liked to be at her master's side at all times.

Tes walked into the restraunt, hoping the boy was there. Her memory served her right as always, as the boy named Jean was sitting with some others. Tes walked over, brushing her hair so it covered her burn. "Your name was Jean, right?" She asked. Taking a seat intentionally a distance away showing she wasn't playing favorites. "You invited me, right?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Luxray came to a screeching stop right in front of Liligent's Garden. "Much appreciated Luxray," Crimson eased the Luxray as he combed his fingers through the Luxray's mane. The Luxrya gave a deep purr before being absorbed back into his Pokeball with a red flash. Crimson admired the decor of the restaurant front. It was filled with all sorts of fauna, and a looming aroma that makes you want to come inside to eat immediately. Crimson walked up to the widow frame to look at his reflection. "You got this Crimson." Crimson prep talked himself. He straightened his crimson red blazer and pearl white dress shirt. With a tighten of his charcoal black tie and fingers running through his hair, Crimson was ready to go.

The boy adjusted his glasses before heading inside. As he opened the double glass door frames, Crimson was hit buy the strong fragrance of the fancy restaurant. Crimson gave a small sigh as he couldn't wait to dine there. Staring at the clock over head, he sees that he was just on time. But where were the other members of the social? The chestnut brown haired boy examined the interior, finding any familiar faces that he could interact with. Instantly, Crim noticed some familiarity. There was the boy in the wheelchair. There was that guy with the sleek black hair. Dylan or David or something if he recalled correctly. And there was another that Crimson had seen before but never actually interacted with. Blonde and tall.

Crimson made his way over to the trio as he straightened his vest and dress shirt. "Hey guys!" Crimson greeted casually. Was Crimson nervous? Yes. Is he showing it? Well... sort of? Crim gave an awkward smile meeting the familiar strangers again. he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to see any familiar faces at this social. But luckily, there's a couple of freshmen Crim knew.

Damian turned to the boy in the wheelchair, and smiled.

"Hey Daniel. I'm Damian," Damian said. Then he turned to the new boy, and introduced himself.

After the proper introductions, he stepped back, and re-asked his original question:

"So what do you guys think of the school?"

Charlotte had gotten to her dorm and once she set her things where she wanted them, she donned her best dress and shoes; a lovely, strapless periwinkle dress and a violet sash with matching flats. She managed to put her hair into a curly side bun before heading out the door.

Once she made it to the restaurant, she looked around for any familiar faces she saw back at the auditorium. Looking over, she spotted group of boys and a girl. She recognized them as most of the students from the academy. She put on a smile and approached them with Gallade.

“Excuse me,” she began with a sweet smile. “Are you the students from the academy?”

Dylan saw three more students he had recognized from the orientation and quickly downed his glass of Coke before standing up and heading toward them, as they were all socializing in a small group. He stepped in ever so subtly, waving to all three of them. "Personally, I think it's pretty nice. The dorms are okay, and it seems like a very promising university." Suddenly, he heard the soft voice of a female cut in and turned to see a girl with violet hair, a smile on her face. Grinning back, Dylan nodded. "Indeed. I'm Dylan. Pleasure to meet you." Jean invited a lot of people, huh?

"Not sure if it'd be fair to judge it yet," Daniel answered, "I mean, I know we had Wallace come to Orientation, which was pretty awesome, but I dunno if the classes are gonna be any good, or if my schedule will leave me enough time to do my assignments, and chill a bit. I'll get back to you on that one."

He hurried to introduce himself to the newcomer, Lopunny and Plusle following. "And I'm Daniel."

Tes waited for her turn. "I was wondering how the school got Wallace to perform here. Must have taken some work." Turning her head around the table, she saw people there she didn't know. "I'm Tes, by the way."

Cas pushed open the door, Winslow still by her side, and walked in with a smile on her face. She looked around for a second before spotting Crim with a group of other people around their age whom Cas assumed were fellow students. "Hey!" she said, hurrying over. "Quite a few people turned up, huh?" Cas added, looking around. "Are all of us Freshmen? That's weird...But in a cool way!"

Jean managed to get to the place after a while of walking, surprisingly not getting lost along the way. Stepping inside the doors of Lilligant's Garden, he immediately headed to the bar. "A glass of water, please." He asked, happy to sit down and catch his breath once more. As the water was served, he heard his name mentioned by a girl beside him. "Oh!" He recognized her at once, though he noticed that she had changed her hair. Did he offend her or something? At least it made sure he didn't stare again. "Ah, yes. You're the girl from the auditorium, correct? What's your name?" He snuck a peak at some of the other freshman in the building. Already, he spotted Dylan and Crimson among their ranks, as well as a few familiar faces from before that he had yet to officially meet. There were some strangers too. "Of course this is a top notch university! Wallace went here, you know," he informed one of the strangers before looking at them. It was the kid in the wheelchair from before. Not meaning to sound so rude, he introduced himself to the group. "Jean Février."

Tes heard the person walk up and recognized him as the person who invited her. "Late often?" She asked. Careful not to shift her hair, Tes told an employee, "Could I have some Sweet Tea, iced? Thanks." Turning back, "Tes. My name is Tes."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you all," Daniel said cordially, "I hope that this will be a prosperous and fulfilling school year for us."

He got the attention of another waiter, coughing discreetly. "A vodka and razz berry juice, please," he ordered, "And some water for my pokemon."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson introduced himself to the group of Luvendale Freshmen that had formed among them. "Crimson Asters." Crim said confidently, not wanting to back down from his social anxiety. Crimson tried to take note and remember all the faces and name of each person that had came to the social. There was Jean, Dylan, Cas, Damien, Tas, Daniel, and some others that Crimson didn't hear or know of yet.

Deciding to finally socialize, instead of contemplating by himself, he sat in the empty seat in between Daniel and Dylan and decided to converse with the one in wheelchairs. "So, Daniel, if you don't mind me asking," Crimson starting right off the bat. "But how is your Lopunny so well trained to push you around?" Crimson found it fascinating really. Not many Pokemon can be trained well enough to be a service Pokemon for the disabled. He was quite intrigued with the specialized Lopunny.

"My mother bought her for me, from an agency, specialising in service pokemon," he answered, "They train pokemon for all sorts of purposes; Delibirds who chill insulin, and carry snacks for the diabetic, zubats who act as guide pokemon for the blind...And my Lopunny's one of many, who's trained specifically to deal with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome...That's the reason I need my wheelchair."

He cleared his throat, before continuing. "She was trained by them to push wheelchairs, and when they realised she was smart enough to learn other things, they taught her basic first aid, and how to re-set joints, when they pop out of place, which happens nearly all the time, for me. So, they put her up for adoption, citing her as an ideal pokemon for someone with EDS, my doctor told my mum about her, and then the rest is history."

Lopunny nodded affirmatively, standing at her master's side. She'd been honoured, upon being selected to learn to manage a delicate condition like EDS, and she was quite happy to have ended up with Daniel. It also helped that she enjoyed performing, making her able to function, not only as a service pokemon, but as an active member of his team, just like his other pokemon.

"Cuz I want to," he said coolly, "I'm a coordinator. I'm Daniel Diaz, soon-to-be top coordinator, not Daniel Diaz, guy suffering from EDS. I won't be defined by the fact that I can't walk--Ok, technically, I can, but not without throwing every joint in my legs out--Ah, who cares. But you get the basic idea, don't you?"

Tes shook her head no. "Not really. You risk breaking your body every time you stand. I have no clue what the syndrome you have is, but I'm pretty sure that walking doesn't help it at all. I would prefer living a life where you don't have to worry about hurting yourself to badly. Take it from a girl who nearly died." She left it at that not wanting to get inti details.

"Plus, Daniel, you're wrong about one thing," Damian interjected, "I'm going to become Top Coordinator. But keep dreaming."

Damian smirked, and turned to Tes, giving her a skeptical look. They were only eighteen. How had she already brushed up with death? Damian was determined to find out eventually.

Cas grinned and crossed her arms. "Ha, fat chance," she said to another student--Damian, if she wasn't mistaken-- in obvious mock harassment. "I'm gonna be Top Coordinator, and you'll have a heck of a time trying to tear that title away from me!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson sat there, slightly shaking his head at the ruckus the freshmen were making already. Sure, only one of them can be top coordinator per year, but that doesn't mean all of them can't be top coordinator. Crimson found it as a meaningless argument as all of them has the chance to become top coordinator, sooner or later. Crimson hollered over a waiter who was passing by. "Can I get a Pina Colada? Hold the rum." Crimson asked, wanting no alcohol within his system on the first day of the academy. The waiter gave a nod as he head back to the kitchen to fulfill the customer's orders.

Crimson stared at the Pokemon that were roaming free within the restaurant and decided to let his own Pokemon go free. With two Pokeballs per hand, Crim released all his Pokemon simultaneously to allow them to socialize and/or relax themselves in the open. Luxray, Frosslass, and Volcarona all roamed wherever and to whomever they wanted. As for Sharpedo, there was luckily a Pokemon Water Tank near the back of the restaurant, so that was where the Brutal Pokemon hung out.

Crimson turned his head back to the conversation. Gaining the others attention once again, Crimson said, "I don't see the problem with doing Pokemon Contests in a wheelchair." Crimson stated his opinion. "I mean, Pokemon Contests doesn't require lots of movements from the trainer. I mean, have you seen Pokemon Showcases?" Crimson said I he rounded the topic to Kalos Showcases.