• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Pokemon Coordinator College RP)

(Discussion thread here; do NOT post your character sheet on this thread)

Dylan Sage,
It is my great pleasure to announce that you have been one of few to be accepted to the prestigious Luvendale Academy, a university dedicated to teaching only the world's
best Pokemon Coordinators. Upon entering the campus, please make your way towards the main building, where you will receive your schedule, list of clubs you may be interested in joining, and more. All of the necessary documents will be handed to you upon entry in a manila envelope. Have fun, and once again, welcome to Luvendale!

Best wishes,
Headmaster Devan Sanders

Dylan grinned as he folded up the letter and placed it into his back pack before slinging it over his shoulder. He looked up and saw the large auditorium with LUVENDALE ACADEMY printed in bold letters on the front. Dylan opened one of the large double doors and stepped inside, finding an empty seat near the middle of the auditorium and sitting down. He ran a hand through his hair, smoothing the sleek black strands that had gone elsewhere. Dylan checked his watch and saw that the time was 9:47, which meant that the orientation would be starting in approximately 13 minutes. He grinned once more and leaned back in his cushioned seat, thinking, Yeah. It's gonna be a good year.

Approximately 14 hours before...

"Congratulations, my son," Dylan's mom gushed over the phone. "We're both so proud of you!"
"Thanks, mom," Dylan replied, smiling as he sat against the wall on his dorm room bed and looked out the window, marveling over the city lights and evening sky. "How's your street magic going along?"
"Oh, it's going just fine. Your father and I actually performed for the Opelucid City mayor himself."
"Drayden?" Dylan whistled in surprise. "That's great."
"It really is. Now, enough asking about us, you have a big day tomorrow! Organize your things, dress up nicely, which I know you always do, and get some rest! I love you!"
"Love you too, Mom. Tell Dad I said hi." "
Will do! Bye."
"Bye."
Click.

Last edited:
Jean looked back from his mother's first princess key to his letter of acceptance. A part of him was still unable to believe that this was all really happening, while the other part screamed in his head that, yes, this was happening, and yes, he better work hard to make sure his acceptance isn't in vain. If he wasn't able to make a name for himself by the end of school, then he might be forced to move to the other option of life paths. Business school. Shivering at the thought, Jean tucked the key back inside his designer shirt and straightened the cravat around his throat.

Despite not telling his mother where he was really headed, she had seemed to know. She never said anything though. It wasn't until he was on his flight from Kalos, opened his leather satchel, and saw a princess key so carefully tucked into one of the pockets of the bag that he knew she was on his side. The only thing to do after that was to buy a chain during the flight's layover, turn it into a necklace, and make sure to keep it close to his heart for as long as he could.

Yawning, he realized just how much the flight had taken a toll on him, and his precious hair as well (now safely tied back in a bun, thank Arceus). Just as he moved to stretch his arms, however, the bus rolled to a sudden stop, sending him sliding into the person next to him. "Ah! Sorry, the bus..." The words stopped in his throat as he head the bus doors open, and he looked outside. And there it was: LUVENDALE ACADEMY spelt out in large letters, twin doors to the auditorium open and accepting. The reality of the situation pierced him again, but this time, he welcomed the pressure, converting it into an energy he couldn't contain. Slipping back the acceptance letter in his bag, he jumped up at once, following the line of people out of the bus and into the building. Some childish grin settled on his face as he looked around, something his father would have slapped him for in the past. No. He wasn't there with him, so Jean didn't have to think about him.

Scooting himself through an auditorium aisle of cushioned seats, he sat down, immediately turning to the freshman next to him. "Jean Février, upcoming coordinator," he greeted.

Dylan checked his watch once more as he stretched, hearing an audible pop in his back. 9:51. He turned to the sound of a voice next to him and saw a man with long hair greeting him. Jean, was it? Dylan grinned and introduced himself as well. "Dylan Sage, likewise." He glanced at the stage and sighed, looking around and seeing the many people sitting in the auditorium as well. He took some time to soak it all in and turned back to face Jean. "Février... I've heard that name before. Someone with that name won Kalos Queen, I remember."

Tes sat in the auditorium and took out her letter.

It is my great pleasure to announce that you have been one of few to be accepted to the prestigious Luvendale Academy, a university dedicated to teaching only the world's
best Pokemon Coordinators. Upon entering the campus, please make your way towards the main building, where you will receive your schedule, list of clubs you may be interested in joining, and more. All of the necessary documents will be handed to you upon entry in a manila envelope. Have fun, and once again, welcome to Luvendale!

Best wishes,
Headmaster Devan Sanders

Wow, made it this far. Hearing some commotion behind her, "Hey, any idea when this is starting?"
Earlier that day...
Tes walked down the road to the school. "An Academy for Coordinating. And it took me in." She said in disbelief. Years ago, she nearly died from a fire. Her father died weeks later. "Lots of hardships, but I finally made it." Remembering the fire, she reached up and touched the burn on her left eye.
Present time...
Tes grinned and turned her head slightly to the left so her eye was concealed by her white hair. She didn't dye it today. Best wait on that. "I'm Tes."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson Asters running through the forest on the back of his Luxray. "I am so going to be late, my Arceus." Crimson muttered to himself panicked. It was bad enough that his flight was already delayed, but now he was held back on time since he overslept. Thus, the reason why Crimson is currently riding on his Luxray, rushing to get to the orientation on time.

As Luxray was running through the forest, Crimson's phone rang right then. "What now...," Crimson groaned, already stressed from being late. "Hello?"

"Hi honey! Ohmygodwearesoexcitedforyou! YourdadandIhaven'tbeenabletosleepbecausewearesohappyforyouand-"

"Slow down!" Crimson yelled at his mother, already a bit peeved. Right then, his Luxray started slowing down. "Not you Luxray!" Crimson called out to his Pokemon. Immediately the Luxray began running again.

"Mom, I'm in a bit of a cinch right now. Can I call you back later?"

"Of course honey!" Mrs. Asters slowed down her breathing. "Just make sure you're on time for the first day! I heard they're strict with lateness!"

"I know! Bye! Love you!" Crimson panicked before shoving his phone back into his bag.

It took a few more minutes, but Crimson was now running through the streets until he arrived at the auditorium, that clearly in bold words, said LUVENDALE ACADEMY. Crimson gave a huge sigh of relief as he stepped through the door and gave one of his Pokeballs a peck. "Bless you Luxray." Crimson whispered to his Pokeball as he made his way to find a seat within the auditorium.

A small grin lit up Jean's face as he tucked the name into his brain. The other turned back around to face the stage however, so Jean relaxed in his seat, setting his brown leather satchel neatly aside. He stared at it for a moment, admiring his pokemon's balls that were neatly arranged in pockets among the satchel's strap. There was one love ball, for Spritz, the darling, and the rest were all luxury balls (his personal replacement for normal poke balls, since he had the money). For a moment, he wondered what they were thinking inside the ball, and what their reactions might be the new campus, before he heard his surname spoken beside him. Automatically, he turned around, his face lit up with excitement at that fact that: 1. someone recognized his mother's name, and 2. they knew what the hell Kalos Queen was in the first place. "She's my mother!" He said at once, eyes shining at the topic. "She is the greatest Kalos Queen of all time, and her furfrou is as talented as can be! Do you pay attention to the Kalosian performances? What do you think about this years' performers? Personally, I'm really rooting for Norah this year. However, that new Riley girl definitely has some charm. It's too bad about what happened to her fletchinder in Ambrette Town though. Ah, I can't believe I've met someone who knows so much about Kalos already!" He said, not knowing or paying any attention to the other's surname at all.

Dylan grinned blankly as the questions whizzed through him. Norah? Riley? Ambrette Town...? Uh, smile and nod, Dylan. You've got this. Just, uh... answer his questions slowly. "Uh, well, I actually watch most of the Kalosian performances on TV back at home, which is in Verdanturf. I think most of the performers this year show quite a lot of promise, actually. Norah and Riley both are pretty great, but I think I'm more leaning toward Sebastian this year. His Aurorus and Delphox seem like an awry matchup, but they put on quite the show, wouldn't you agree?" So, this is the great Kalos Queen's son, huh? He already has her flair. If he has half her talent, he might give me a run for my money.

"Verdanturf?" He repeated, trying to locate it on his mental map. He had been to Hoenn a few times, just to accompany his father on his business trips (though more because he wanted to see the great Wallace's home region), but during that time, he had just visited large cities. Verdanturf didn't ring a bell. "Is that near Rustboro or Lilycove? Wherever it is, it's just a small town, right? That's so cute! You're going to be like one of those small-town-turned-big-city star! Like the protagonist in that new film- oh what's the name?" He thought about it for a second, concentration plain on his face, before brushing the question aside completely. It didn't matter anyways, and they were talking about performers anyways. "Oh, and I completely forgot about Sebastian! He's really handsome, ins't he? Though you're completely right about his Aurorus and Delphox. Ice and fire are always interesting together, but still- I've never seen mystic fire and avalanche used that way before. My mother really likes him too." He heard the doors close behind him, some almost late people rushing to find a seat nearby. Noting an empty seat in the row in front of him, he turned around and waved to draw one of the late comers attentions to the unoccupied chair.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson made his way towards two to-be-coordinators that seemed to be conversing. Not that he had a choice, it was practically the only seat there was left. He sees one of the male turned towards him and gesture to that seat too, so why not? There's no harm done.

"Thank you!" Crimson said to the stranger, despite him doing nothing but a simple gesture to the seat. Crimson gave a slight nod in respect before sitting down to hear the orientation begin. Thank Arceus he made it in time. He heard of the school's late policies rumors and did not want to experience any of these consequences of being late to school.

As of right now, Dylan felt like one of those weird anime faces whenever they were flustered by too much talking or just blank. Jean loves to talk as well, huh? "Is that so?" He was getting extremely exhausted from Jean's eccentric speaking and tiredly ran a hand through his gelled hair, checking the time. And the orientation should be starting.... Sometime about now. Once his thought was finished, the lights suddenly went out completely, leaving more questions than answers. Murmurs of "Huh?" "What's going on? "Power outage?" filled the air until several spotlights shone on the stage, revealing a red curtain.

"Ladies and gentlemen," A suave voice spoke into a microphone, prompting almost all of the girls to scream with delight and excitement. "It is my great pleasure to personally welcome you to.. Luvendale Academy!" The curtains opened to show who else but Wallace, the world renowned Pokemon Coordinator that emerged victorious in every Contest he competed in, striking a dramatic pose as his elegant Milotic let out a soothing cry that put all of the students at ease, inspirational music playing softly in the speakers. "It is I, Wallace, and I want to thank you for making it here today. But most of all, I want you to thank yourself. This university is one of the hardest to get into, and you are all worthy of my praise for pushing you and your Pokemon to your limits!" With his final word, his Milotic let out a cry once more as the lithe Water Snake coiled around the Pokemon Coordinator. "So, congratulations, all of you, and have fun!" With that, the red curtains closed in front of Wallace as the lights turned back on, revealing the awestruck faces of almost all of the students in the auditorium. Dylan had a small grin on his face as applause rang out, joining in the ovation as well. I can tell no one--not even I-- expected to see Wallace here for the orientation. But then again, Wallace is a notable alumni here.

Last edited:
Tes watched as Wallace made his appearance. Of course the top coordination school would get help from the best coordinator. But to get him to come here would require..... Tes started to trail off in thought. Then, one thought bursted through the rest. What now? She started to look around trying to locate some kind of sign to explain the future happenings.

Jean watched the stranger take the unoccupied seat in front of him. "No problem," he replied, his attention leaving Dylan, perhaps giving the other time to breath, and focusing on the person he just helped. He was about to ask the stranger's name when the lights went out. "Eh?" He looked around, panicked for a second before remembering that the orientation was due to start any second. Relaxing into his seat and reaching up to grab the key out of hopeful anticipation, only to realize it was behind his shirt and that he was just clenching air, Jean waited until a familiar voice rang out against the darkness. He recognized that voice immediately. Face lighting up and letting a small shriek of excitement, making him no better than any of the girls surrounding him, Jean watched Wallace's performance in some dreamy daze, completely enthralled with the other. He had maybe dreamt of meeting Wallace at his graduation, after the other made some spectical of a speech, but at Luvendales' orientation? As a huge and unashamed Wallace fanboy, this was a dream come true. It took him a moment after the other had disappeared from the stage to realize how ridiculous he looked, with his hands over his mouth and shoulders perked up in disbelief. Slowly, he joined the applause. This day was actually happening. He was accepted. It actually happened.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson gave an applause for Wallace's speech for the academy. He aspired to be someone like Wallace. A person who was able to show the natural essence of Pokemon and able to show their true potential. The whole time, Crimson was watching in awe by Wallace and his Milotic. Though Wallace isn't his all time favorite celebrity, he was still a pretty big fan if he does say so himself.

"Did you guys see that?!" Crimson asked the strangers behind him, too excitedly for his own good. "That was Wallace wasn't it?" Why in the world is he talking to two strangers he didn't even know as if they were close buddies? Even he didn't know, but Crimson was too lost in though to care.

"Sorry, I believe I never introduced myself," Crimson said sheepishly as soon as he regained his proper self. "My name is Crimson Asters." Crimson exclaimed with a small smile. "May I ask for you names?" Crimson asked the same two people that had invited him to sit in the row in front of them.

Cassie turned her head towards the person next to her, the right corner of her mouth drawn back in a smirk, but an excited light in her eyes. "Duh, it was Wallace!" she said, "He graduated from here, and with his status, I bet the school calls him back every year for this! Still, pretty frickin' exciting." Winslow mewed in agreement. She turned around in her seat diagonally as to address both the boys behind her and Crimson. "I'm Cassie, but people call me Cas."

Jean wiped one of his eyes as he came back down to reality, just now realizing that his eyes had started to water up. He was caught up so much in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice the voice below him. "Of course that was Wallace-!" He was about to snap, though it looked like someone else summed that up for him. Still, he continued on to what she said. "Who else could be that beautiful? That was Wallace! And in the flesh!" He squealed once more, though this time, internally. "Crimson," he repeated the other's name, testing it on his lips. "Do you mind if I call you Crim?" He asked, not really waiting for the other to reply. "Oh, and Cas." He nodded to the girl before introducing himself and the guy next to him. "My name is Jean Février. Perhaps you've heard of my mother?" The conversation of Dylan had given him some confidence in his mother's recognition, even though she had told him not to blurt her name out to everyone he met. "Anyways, this suave guy next to me is Dylan... Sage? Sage?" He pronounced the other's surname two different ways, the first like the spice and the second like 'massage'. Whichever it was, he dropped the subject immediately. "He's from a small town in Hoenn, and is really knowledgable about all sorts of things. A great listener too. Definitely the patient hard worker type." That was what he got from their conversation anyways.

"Sage," Dylan confirmed by saying his last name like the herb with a grin on his face. "And no need to butter me up like that." He chuckled and gave a small wave to the other two. "Jean over here is the son of one of the former Kalos Queens. Pretty big honor, if you ask me." Suddenly, the red curtain parted again to show the headmaster of Luvendale Academy, Devon Sanders. Mr. Sanders had dusty brown hair swept to the right and olive green eyes that shone with warmth. He stood at 6'1 and had a pretty muscular build. Mr. Sanders had worn a tan suit and tie with shined brown loafers to match. "Good morning, everyone! As headmaster of Luvendale Academy, it is a true honor to stand here and greet you today. Luvendale is a university known for teaching the best of the best Pokemon Coordinators around the globe, so consider yourselves lucky." He winked after the last sentence before continuing. "So many people beginning their journey aspire to be a professional battler, while some strive to achieve new breakthroughs in science. That is why it brings an immeasurable amount of happiness to my heart when I look out at all of you, ready to reveal yourselves to the world as Pokemon Coordinators, and shine!" The students cheered after the last sentence, breaking into an ovation of applause. "I am certain that each and everyone of you has greater potential than you know, so get out there, and have some fun! The teachers and I cannot wait to watch as all of you grow tremendously as seasoned Pokemon Coordinators. So, have fun, and once again, welcome... to Luvendale Academy!"

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Nice to meet you Cas. Jean. And Dylan." Crimson greeted each one of his classmates. Better to get acquainted now than later. "And you can call me Crim, that's fine."

Crimson was about to continue before he was interrupted once again by the head master this time, introducing the new freshmen to the Academy of Luvendale. Crimson cheered and roared along with the new generation of coordinators. As soon as he completed applauding, he turned back to the trio and continued where he left off.

"Where did I leave off again.....Oh yeah," Crimson began as he faced towards Jean. "You're the offspring off a former Kalos King/Queen?" Crimson exclaimed, aghast. "Wow I never would've imagined meeting a child of a former royal." Crimson mumbled to himself. "But I hope we could be friends!" Crimson said to Jean. "And to both of you as well!" Crimson stated, not excluding Cassie and Dylan.

Crimson looked around to see the dispersing of students in the auditorium. "What now? Is there more to the orientation?" Crimson asked to no one in general.

Jean couldn't help but smile in some sort of self-satisfaction when Dylan mentioned his mother, as if the Kalosian didn't mention it himself beforehand. "Aw, thank you." He replied to Dylan, before turning his attention to the stage, where the headmaster began speaking. He immediately quieted himself, listening to what the Mr. Devon Sanders had to say. Compared to Wallace's, Sanders' speech brought more of a peaceful resonance of hope within the students than building crazed excitement for the year ahead, but that was perfectly fine. Jean needed to calm down and clear his head from just- Wallace- and focus on what he would need to do for the semester. No doubt they would be passing out dorm assignments and schedules soon, as well as any other important information. As loud as he was, Jean was still very concerned with his public appearance, and didn't want to be the one asking questions with obvious answers on the first day. As the speech drew to a close, he listened to Crimson once more. "Of course we can! I'm talking to you, right? That automatically means I want to be your friend." He noted, glancing around at his new classmates before turning around to wait for what was next.

1 hour before the ceremony started:

The wind rushing through and ruffling his already windswept hair gave a very tall man delight, as he soared above the skies on one of his sister's Pokemon. The Aerodactyl he loaned screeched in the air happily as it soared across the ocean breeze. Miel thought it would've been a good idea to disembark on the boat ride early and fly toward the prestigious academy he so pretentiously won the rights to attend. He extended out his arms from his sides and let the wind hit him, but also causing quite a bit of air resistance, as Aerodactyl was flapping more now as he lost his speed. The Aerodactyl screeched at him, irritated that she had lost her drift. Chuckling, Miel returned to his horizontal position riding the Pokemon, his body as flat as possible to avoid more air resistance.

As they soared above the expansive blue sea, Miel could see the blur of the water turn into the yellow smudge that was the beach, and then to a green forest. He could see the Pidoves leave the trees in front of them as the Aerodactyl zoomed right past the flock, startling the poor creatures. As soon as they passed the flock, the expansive urbanized, yet still suburban Aspertia City appeared under them. The red roofed buildings disappeared from view as quick as it had appeared. Some kids who had happened to look up at the silent wonder, took pictures of the spectacle before them, as they hardly had ever seen an Aerodactyl before, much less one flying at such high speeds.

As they both soared quickly over Route 19, they could see a fork in the path. One leading to the right, which led to Floccessy Town, known for its large ranch fields and many unique Pokemon not founded in other parts of the region. To the left was a path he had never seen before, nor recall ever being civilization passed that point. He guided and leaned toward the left, so Aerodactyl banked, following the path. The path led to the right, then back up north. In front of them both was a strange view. Another city! It had theme parks settings reminiscent to Nimbasa City, with stadiums for sports that rotate every now and then, and even a ferris wheel. Although, the ferris wheel isn't as large as the one in Nimbasa city. Around the outskirts of the city were little factories. These factories created many of the products one would see in Unova. A ways North of this bustling city was the academy, the one where Wallace graduated from.

He looked down to see that the city looked suburban-ish, but the factories and the many lights giving the place such a live vibe puts it off as a city. He wondered what it was called. He pushed the fin on Aerodactyl's back to signify that he wanted to land at the city, just before the path to the academy. He also noticed that there was a coordinator's stadium nearby the academy for live performances. He grinned, as this was quite a nice place. His face felt weird for grinning and smiling so much today, as he would usually not smile at all or maybe just once daily. He saw that nobody was here, and that he was quite early. He let Aerodactyl eat a few tough berries from his hands before it flew off to return to its long journey home. Miel walked up to a sign that read "Vissente City. Up ahead: Luvendale Academy."

He looked toward the academy and smiled, holding his Luxury Ball with a soothing and calm grip before venturing off toward the academy.

As he made his way, he saw the huge double doors, and calmly stepped inside. On the inside, he wasn't calm, but anticipating for the best.

Present:

He was sitting at the front, reading a book and waiting for the ceremony to start. The kids began to trickle in and it was difficult for him to tune them all out. He heard many things that kept him rooted and reading the same sentence over and over again. The one that caught his attention the most was one of the kids talking about their mother being a Kalos Queen. He took a glance back to see that they were a ways away. He found his voice obnoxious, but he thought that maybe he was a good kid. He adored his mother, and he seemed sweet. He grunted before continuing his story, finding it more difficult to read, but finding a way to tune out the boy.

As the lights dimmed and destroyed his one source for reading, he sighed and put his book away in his satchel, setting his satchel on his lap. He looked to his watch and couldn't read the time, as it was too dark. Whatever was happening, he guessed the ceremony was close. He wasn't mistaken, as Wallace appeared before them with a wondrous show of what was to come. He smiled and was one of the people who clapped, albeit not with as much enthusiasm as the others. He preferred to retain his energy for later.

Later, he heard the headmaster get up, Mr. Sanders. He smiled at his little speech, too. It wasn't flashy like Wallace's but it was a nice change of atmosphere and feel to the mood in the room. As he got done talking, Miel got up. He found out that he was taller than most people here and chuckled. It was one way to get the attention on him: be the tallest person here, look binary, and have bright blue hair. He shook his head and chuckled at his own dry humor (get it? Dry stuff are blue in games... and ... uh- I'll shut up now XD). He situated the satchel so that it was resting on his hip as he walked toward the area where the dorm keys and other such essentials were passed out (I have no idea where those are located, so I'll just post this here). He got to the area, but he had to wait in line, since he wasn't fast enough. He sighed and took his book out again, went to the point he bookmarked and began to read.

Cas looked shocked at the fact that the person sitting right behind her was the son of the Kalos Queen. "That's awesome, I've heard a lot about Showcases and stuff, but...heh...I'm more of a doer than a watcher, myself," she said.

Shortly before the ceremony began, Platinum stood in the corner of the auditorium - multitasking between talking on the phone and straightening out the wrinkles in his clothing. He wore a tight, white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, as well as a black bow-tie and fitted slacks. If his parents had made sure of anything, it was that he looked clean and proper for Luvendale's orientation ceremony. Platinum's fashionista mother usually refused to ever allow her children to even be sighted in public wearing anything that could be see as shabby. He usually was quite luxury based himself when it came to living and style, but he was much too jittery to worry about any of that. He had been accepted into the prestigious school of his dreams since he was 10, and now he had a chance to live up to his own expectations.

"Yeah, guys, I'm here!" He spoke enthusiastically, to a group of his friends on the otherline, listening in speaker mode. "This place is huge...and beautiful, but I need to get going...the ceremony is going to start soon. Thanks guys! Talk to you soon." He replied after short pauses.

Finally, the bombshell blonde grabbed up his large duffel bag and headed towards the center of the auditorium, taking a seat towards the center. He sat a row behind some others his age that seemed to chatter about something along the lines of Kalos Queen. Although not knowing a ton about the Kalos Region and Showcases, he was eager to jump in - as any sort of performance-based competitions were something he was to die for.

As the ceremony began, however, he was dazzled by the appearance of Wallace and his stunning Milotic. He watched in awe and listened on as the teal haired Contest Master and Luvendale's President went on to give speeches to the several freshmen sitting in the posh seats of the sanctuary. As it ended, he simply sat awe-faced in his seat, taking in everything he had just witnessed, as excitement welled up within him.

Damian Lorde,

Best wishes,
Headmaster Devan Sanders

Damian grinned, slipping the parchment into the front pocket of his khaki shorts. He had been mostly bored by the speeches, but the performance left him in awe. He saw a group of kids geeking out over Wallace. Damian grinned. He could relate to these guys. But they also seemed really cool, and they intimidated Damian...
Damian sighed, pushed his blond cowlick off of his forehead, and strolled over to the kids. He was going to make friends at this school! Damian made it to the group, and stood at the edge of the circle, using his height to peer over their shoulders. He waited for someone to welcome him into the conversation, but they seemed absorbed in their conversation. So he ducked his head, and let out a petty little cough.

Daniel sat alone, Lopunny stood watching him like a hawk, as he listened to Wallace's speech. Back in the day, his dear uncle had stood on the same stage as him, and he, more than anything else in the world, longed to be able to do the same some day...Preferably some day soon.

He decided that he would keep his excitement to a minimum, however, unlike the noisy group of hopefuls nearby. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of a great like him, or draw any more attention to himself than his wheelchair already did; several students had stared at him as Lopunny wheeled him through the door, wheels squeaking like an un-oiled bike.

"I wonder what class I'll have first?" he said aloud, folding his hands.

As the lines slowly moved at a Goomy's pace, he kept an ear toward the sounds nearby him. He sighed as he can't seem to finish his book without more interruptions, as the girls in front of him were talking in shrilly voices. He sighed and put his book away in his satchel and looked around. He saw the tables that the teachers were standing at, handing out the dorm key and the schedule in a manila envelope. He looked around, trying to keep his ears off of the girls' voices in front of him by stimulating his eyes to tune them out.

He looked around and saw that same group of kids again. One kept grabbing his attention as the one well-dressed, yet obnoxious kid. He tore his eyes away from the kid and looked around at the other ones in the group. There was a slick black individual with emerald eyes that reminded him of his sister, and he was wearing a suit. A ways away from the group was a girl, following the same motif of blue he had. That scar, though, he wondered how she got it. It looked like it was burned. Another kid was behind the main group, and he had a bombshell haircut. He looked intelligent, but also looked quite fragile, as he wasn't the most muscular person he'd seen. Another person had on glasses, had brown hair, and had a red shirt with black cuffs and the bottom of his hoodie was white, reminiscent of a Poke Ball. He then saw a guy walk up and try to squeeze his way into their conversation. He chuckled, as the lanky kid tried to get their attention with a passive-aggressive cough. Then there was another female in the group, one with pink hair and glasses on her head. He saw a Meowstic with her, as well. He then also saw a boy in his wheelchair, being wheeled by a Lopunny.

After studying what they looked like, he decided it would be rude to just stare from afar. He looked to the lines and saw that he wasn't getting any closer to the tables, as there was a discrepancy. He sighed and left, heading toward the group of kids. He saw that he was taller than the guy who had recently walked up, as well and chuckled. He liked to feel tall. Anyway, he introduced himself to the group, his bass heavy voice reverberating from his chest.

"Hello. I see you were all exceptional people to possibly make friends with, better than some others here, and there seemed to be some discrepancy holding up the lines. My name is Mielshtrix Darastrix, but you may call me Miel. What are all of your names?" as he talked, his eyes looked at all of them, studying them. One probably couldn't help but notice that he was almost sizing them up, but not physically. It was a strange feeling of being quickly picked apart if they started talking. Although, most people who weren't aware of such emotions from an eye stare probably wouldn't notice his mind probing their behaviors.

Tes climbed out of her chair and headed for the door. As she walked forward, pokemon from other trainers were released for the walk to get their dorms. Tes followed in suit to the front office. A woman at the desk handed out schedules by the last names, so W's line was kinda short. Tes got her room key and everything very quick while others were still in line. As she turned around, a boy with a Cyndaquil was behind her. The pokemon's back erupted in flames and Tes jumped back, her heart racing. Fire pokemon. Why are there fire pokemon? She though. Instinctively, Tes reached up to the burn on her face.

Miel looked as the lady left to get in line. Luckily for her, the line she was in was short. Unfortunately for Miel, the A-E line of last names had the discrepancy, so he stayed with the group. Although, he couldn't help but notice her reaction from the Fire-Type Fire Mouse Pokemon (redundancy at its best).

He looked on at the other people in the group, hoping that they could stay and chat for a bit, and introduce themselves.

Damian gave a quick wave to the boy. If his little cough wasn't enough, engaging this newcomer would surely draw some attention to himself.
"Hey Miel. I'm Damian. Damian Lorde."
Damian thrust his hand out towards Miel, and smiled, letting his dimples shine.

Miel smirked and took his hand, giving him a firm handshake. He let go and slightly bowed his head toward him, happily saying: "It's a pleasure to meet you, Damian Lorde." He noticed the dimples and chuckled, thinking about his siblings back at home. He became slightly homesick from his thought process, so he held on to one of his Luxury Balls. This one had a Ball Capsule encapsulating it, and it had blue and purple bubble seals right above the button. It was clearly visible, as it was clipped to his belt loop.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson looked around to see the small group they had formed, smack dab in the middle of the auditorium too. Crimson greeted each one, to not be rude. "Hey to all of you!" Crimson said as discreetly as possible, from forgetting all the names he had to remember right at that moment. The brown-haired boy looked around to see a stream of students heading towards the back of the room, where there were tables set up for newcomers to pick up their class schedules and dormitory keys.

Crimson interrupted the group for a bit. "Hey guys, I would love to talk more," Crimson began as he looked back towards the line of students. "But I'm going to head for the tables for my schedule." He gave a small awkward smile and a peace sign before running off to get in line, hopefully not too far back in line. He was excited to see what his schedule would be, and especially excited to see who he could be rooming with. He found himself standing somewhere in the middle of the A last names line. Shockingly, there were more people with the letter A as their last name than he thought.

Standing in line, he found himself staring at some notable newcomers that caught his eyes. There was a girl with a clear mark on her face. Some sort of birthmark or burn maybe? Then there was a trainer in a wheelchair, with his Lopunny as his personal helper. His dirty gold orbs wandered back to the group he was talking to and noticed a couple of new people he hadn't noticed before. A stern cough came from behind him. A student with a stern look motioning to move forward as there was a huge gap in between Crimson and the student ahead of him.

Daniel coughed discreetly, before introducing himself. "I'm Daniel Diaz," he said cordially, "And this is my Lopunny. She's not my partner pokemon, but, as my service pokemon, she's the one you'll see me with the most, around campus."

Lopunny chirruped proudly, eager to flaunt her status. She was a highly-skilled service pokemon, trained to do anything that Daniel might need, and she had a vest and badge to prove it.

Jean looked around at the group that had gathered. It seemed more people had been attracted by their conversation then he had originally anticipated. It was nice to know he was popular already. Still, he scanned the area around him, he made sure to memorize the new faces. There was a bombshell blonde close by, as well as a kid in a wheelchair nearby, being pushed by a... buneary? Wait, no. This was the evolved form. Lopunny, right. Then there was a fairly tall boy, also blonde but with an awkward stubble across his chin, attempting to cough his way into the conversation. Another tall man, though this one with hair that looked similar to the Kalosian's own, but blue, was heading towards the group. Jean had really outdone himself. Though... perhaps it was a little too much attention, or at least too much in such a small space. Several people were already moving around the group, attempting to get their schedules. Not to mention the aisles of seats were somewhat tight, and the chair next to him jammed against his leg.

"I completely understand- oh?" As he talked to Cas, he seemed to notice her male meowstic for the first time. He wondered for a moment whether his meowstic might get along with hers- he shook the thought off. "How about," he suggested to the group, making eye contact with some of the people were just paying attention, but had yet to introduce themselves, so that they knew they were included, "we break up and get our schedules, and then meet up in town afterwards? I was doing some research earlier and there is this cute little restaurant with incredible reviews down by the amusement section of Vissente that I am just dying to try. I'm almost certain they have some type of discount or event planned for new students, or I least I would think..."

Jean trailed off as the blue haired man reached them, quieting as the other introduced himself. "Mielschtrix." He repeated, looking the other up and, well, up. It felt like the other towered over the rest of them. He watched Mr. Stubble, or Damien, shake hands with him, before introducing himself. "Ah, Jean Février." He said, words coming out more slowly than before. Maybe it was his height, or the way he introduced himself... no. There was definitely some weird look in Miel's eye that put Jean off. It was definitely intimidating. "Ah, yes- well, I was just inviting everyone to this restaurant by the amusement park- Lilligant's Table, I think it was. Yeah, you should come. Uh," he looked past the other, eyeing another person, this time a girl, with blue hair as well. "And you should invite some other people! Like that girl over there! Listen, the lines are dying down," that was a lie, but he went with it, "and we really need to get out schedules. Crim has the right idea. So Lilligant's Table? In half an hour?" He repeated, not waiting for an answer as he grabbed his bag and squeezed himself past Dylan to get line with the 'F's.

Dylan made a casual salute to Crimson as the boy left and grinned at the others. "Same here, and I'd love to go for a bite! I'm gonna go get my schedule and stuff; See you guys later!" He waved good-bye to the group and left the auditorium, walking into the main lobby, standing in the R-Z line to get his necessary documents. When it was finally his turn, the teacher smiled at him and gave him his key card for his dorm room, Dorm A, Room 352 (For anyone that wants to be roommates), and a manila folder. Dylan thanked the teacher and left the auditorium, opening the manila folder and skimming over the contents. There was his schedule, possible clubs that students could join, tutorial dates and times, and more. The documents were printed on cardstock paper. Dylan headed to the dormitory building that had a big bold "A" printed on it and opened the door. He took the elevator to the third floor and walked to Room 352, unlocking the door with his key card, and opened it.

Dylan walked inside his dorm room and gleefully breathed in all of th--- wait, no, no. He broke into a coughing and gagging fit. "What the hell-" He opened his suit case vigorously and took out a bottle of Febreze, spraying it around the place. "Jeez, who died in here?" He choked, waving his hands to get the Febreze everywhere.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
It took a solid five minutes, but Crimson finally made it to the front of the line. Honestly, it felt like forever in his opinion. "Next," the instructor handling the distribution called out to the boy in glasses. Crimson speed walked towards the table, excited to see where he will be living for his whole freshmen year. Crimson gave a slight bow and said a quiet "Thank you" before heading out of the lobby. As Crimson walked through the campus, he simultaneously read the folder given to him and the dorm key. It was composed of all sorts of info about Luvendale Academy, but Crimson shuffled all those papers to the back. What he really cared about was his class schedule.

Finding his schedule, the periods read:
1st Period: Pokemon Care (Ms. De La Torre)
2nd Period: Performance Fundamentals (Mr. Allen)
3rd Period: Appeal Battling 101 (Coach Evaristo)
4th Period: History (Mrs. Holt)
Lunch
5th Period: Math (Mr. Stephens)
6th Period: Science (Ms. Clover)
7th Period: English (Mr. Trent)

Four consecutive periods in a row. Great. Well, this is the life of an academia student now and Crimson will just have to deal with the requirements. He then picked up his key with a small key chain hanging off the key. The chain read: B437. Dorm B, Room 437. Crimson walked into a building with a printed B and climbed up to the 4th floor, where he had his roommate will be living.

Last edited:
Miel nodded at everyone who had either left or had introduced themselves. He noted that the boy's name was Crim right after someone mentioned it before they left. He looked over to the boy in the wheelchair and smiled jovially as Lopunny was being quite adorable. He complimented her, saying: "You look like an exceptionally trained Pokemon. It's not every day I get to see a service Pokemon," he then looked over to Daniel. "I feel like you are in the right ha-... I mean paws. Just by looking, I'm pretty sure she knows what she's doing and is very good at what she does. I could get that much from the vest and badge."

He then turned his attention to the other people, but his attention was then taken by the Jean. He contemplated and nodded curtly, wanting to see this Lilligant's Table for himself. He also looked at him with an amused expression when he had blatantly lied about the lines and left. He probably made the poor boy feel uncomfortable. That did happen a lot, as he does tend to scrutinize the actions of others, but never verbally so. He watched as Jean and the other boy who had mentioned Crim's name leave for the lines. He looked around and decided to stay with the others. His line was now going through, and he saw Crim already get his schedule and dorm key.

He would go, but something was rooting him in place. Whether it was wanting to socialize more or wanting to be around the adorable Lopunny, or to figure out everyone psychologically, he just didn't want to move. He had to rip his legs off from the ground to walk, and even then it was slow-paced. He turned and looked back, and waited on the others to get their schedules.

Francis walked to the front of the auditorium, where several tables were set up to distribute the dorm room keys and schedules. He was wrong about the lines. Thankfully, there weren't a ton of people with a surname that began with 'f', or at least not as much as the 'a's and 's's. Walking to his correct line, he glanced at the blue-haired girl once more, and started to feel like an idiot. Why did he tell others to inform her about the party when he was heading in her direction? He would have to rectify that. Rather than getting in his own line right away, he followed her to where she stood, and gave a wave. "Hi!" He introduced himself, before noticing the odd-shaped scar around her eye. He stared at it for a second, caught off guard by the second time that day, but averted his eyes quickly after, as not to seem rude. "Listen, my name's Jean, and well- a few of my friends and I thought 'what better way to meet our classmates than to eat dinner and ride some rides... kind of like a party?'" He raised his voice so that a few other people could hear his plans as well. "Lilligant's Table in half an hour! Tell all your friends!" He called out loudly to anyone that would listen, before quieting down and talking to her once more. "So... be there?" He replied, looking at her scar once more and flashing a sympathetic smile before going back into his own line, leaving her as suddenly as he had walked up. It wasn't until he was waiting there that he realized that he forgot to ask for her name, but he'd find out later if she really did come.

It wasn't long before Jean had his schedule in hand. "Care, Performance Tips, Battling, History... oh Arceus, there's math!" He muttered to himself as he read everything off the piece of paper while walking to the dormitories. Thankfully, the dorms weren't far away. Taking the staircase rather than waiting for the elevator to make sure that he was on time for the dinner, and then regretting it when the toll of physical exercise hit him like a brick. "Room 437, room 437, 37, 37..." He panted to himself as he passed multiple dorms, almost out of breath. Lucky for him, the staircase he took by chance was the staircase that was closest to his dorm, and it didn't take him long before he had his key out by the door and ready to go. That was when he noticed a familiar face beside him. "Crim?", he asked, recognizing that pokeball-themed jacket at once.

Last edited:
Platinum had taken his turn to introduce himself to Miel, quite a blue and quiet, yet sophisticated character, when he had approached the group. He also greeted the others as everyone eventually introduced themselves to be Crimson, Dylan, Damian, and Jean - who had invited everyone to "Lilligant's Table". His eyes brightened widely, remembering dining in there once or twice before little whiles ago whenever he would accompany his father on his business travels to Unova. It was nice to hear a little familiarity once again.

The newfound acquaintances then slowly began to dip out to gain their schedules and room keys - something he decided would be a good idea himself. He got in line for the H surnames, and waited a good couple of minutes until he finally reached the elegantly designed table and received his info. The key chain he acquired read B-430. He could only wonder who his roommate would be, and if they would be a bearable companion for the year. Thankfully, he was already dressed for an occasion such as dinner, but he figured it would be best to head up to his room and drop off the burden of his bags, wishing to evade the awkwardness of lugging around two duffel bags with "Hokebe" imprinted in large font on the front.

The bombshell blonde nodded to the familiar faces around him before following directions to the dorms. While he walked, he plucked a certain Pokeball from one of his bags, giving it a slight toss. In a quick flash of light, a tall Breloom appeared before him, chiming its name quite enthusiastically. Platinum smiled at his grass-fighting type's obvious happiness.

"Hey, Bre! Mind helping me out a bit?" He asked. The Pokemon eagerly nodded its head and took the two sets of luggage from Platinum - carrying them much easier than its trainer.

As the two continued on following the directions to the male dorms, Platinum opened the manilla folder, skimming over his schedule:

--
1st Period :: English
2nd Period :: Performance Fundamentals
3rd Period :: Appeal Battling 101
4th Period :: Science
~ Lunch ~
5th Period :: Math
6th Period :: Pokemon Care
7th Period :: Performance Combination [Advanced-Elective]
--

Not too bad, he couldn't complain, really - he was quite excited. He continued on alongside his Breloom, before finally coming upon the Dorms, looking up to the incredibly tall building.

As Miel heard Platinum introduce himself, he politely nodded toward him. He did this before he started to reluctantly walk away. When Platinum had left for the lines, he looked back one last time to Damian, Daniel, and Cas, and then he followed Platinum up until he had to go to his line: D surnames. Something caught his attention as he was waiting for his line, which is now progressively getting faster. He heard Jean yell about Lilligant's Cafe. He raised his eyebrow in both amusement and confusion. Why would he try to invite the whole school to the cafe? It would do wonders for the revenue of the place, but he didn't think he had the money to buy expensive meals for everyone. Luckily for him, his casual clothes could be used for just about any occasion.

After about several minutes of waiting and scooting closer and closer to the table, he finally was called up with a very monotonous "Next". The lady handing out manila envelopes sounded tired. Miel walked up and said his first full name, and the lady searched for it. She pulled it out and gave it to him. Miel bowed when he accepted his envelope, sending a sweet smile to the lady. The lady's mood was cheered up quite a bit when he had said some encouragement: "Don't worry, you're almost done. Homestretch."

He left and headed off toward the dorm rooms. He neatly pulled the envelope's seal off and pulled out the dorm key and a little piece of paper with the schedule. The dorm key was B-430. He went to section B, and went up to the fourth floor. He then saw Platinum again, at the dorm he was supposed to be in. Elated that he had introduced himself earlier with the young man. He noticed he had a Breloom, who was helping him with his luggage. He smiled and waved toward Platinum, and also greeting his Breloom with a short little nod and a grin.

"I see that you will be my dormmate. Well, hello again. And it's also nice to meet your Pokemon. Will you be bringing all of your Pokemon to the cafe? I'm guessing someone there or along the way would like to battle or at least to a mock contest battle. I'm bringing mine."

He held the ball with the seals at his waist, caressing it with his thumb. His Lapras had brought him quite far in his career, and she would help him with his contests, as well. He didn't seem too nervous about battling anybody, as he had been training Lapras for 14 years, in both battling and contests. He just wondered if anyone would have the same amount of experience and the quality of it.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The brown hazel haired boy turned his head as son as he heard his name being called. Looking at the person who called him, Crimson soon realized it was Jean, or as he knew him: The Kalos King/Queen's offspring. "Jean?" Crimson called out shocked to meet someone he barely knew so soon. "You have a room near me?" Crimson asked the other in interest.

Meanwhile, Crimson was jiggling his key through the keyhole of the doorknob. Finally getting the key into the lock and unlocking the door, Crimson never took his orbs off Jean, trying to not be rude to the son of a former Kalos King/Queen. Crimson motioned the pony-tailed male inside his room, not wanting to leave the other outside. He gestured the other in while he examined the interior of the room. Small, maybe too small for his liking. But a little time, love, and care would brighten this room.

Cas had also introduced herself, then agreed to Jean's invitation to meet up after getting their dorms set up. Her mother had given her a fair amount of starter money to buy necessities, though Cas knew that most of it would likely be blown on decorations and such--she couldn't help the fact that she liked to live in style! She went up to the "G"s, got her key--room 437--and her schedule and was off. She headed to her room and was surprised to find Crim inside and Jean outside, being invited in. "Um...Hi!" she said, waving a bit awkwardly to the boys. "Are we roomates or something?" Cas asked Crimson, not knowing that Jean would also be sharing the room.

Jean looked from the number on his key to the number on his door, ignoring Crimson's offer to come inside and Cas for a moment as he tried to figure out if it was really his room. He had been relieved to see Crimson there at first, knowing he'd be rooming with someone he already met, but both him and Cas? Wasn't it only supposed to be two people to a room? After a moments of staring at the numbers in confusion, he looked at the other two freshman, face clearly confused. "Uh, hello! Cas and Crimson, hello! Um, are you sure that both of you have the right room number?" Jean stepped inside the dorm, showing the two of them his key. "I mean, I know I'm supposed to be here, but I think one of you have the wrong number." Peeking inside, he did indeed see two small beds. "I see both only two Pokemon beds, which means only two students, so-" he cut himself off as the realization hit him. Those small beds were what they were supposed to be sleeping in. And the size of the room... two people were supposed to share that? "This- this is insane! Are those pathet- I mean, uh, tiny- beds supposed to be ours? What if you role off them? Safety violation! And is that seriously all the closet space they gave us? Uh, they haven't even brought up our stuff yet! And is it just me, or does this place literally stink?" Without a second thought, he pulled a love ball from off the strap of his satchel, and tossed into the air. As his pokemon came out, a lovely aroma lavender and vanilla aroma began to fill the air. "That's better. Thank you, Spritz." Instantly, the spritzee raced around the new room and the heads of Crimson and Cas, before perching on top of Jean's head. "Spritzee is the Perfume Pokemon," he explained.