• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Into the Galar Region Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way if yes, here is my form ( please accept )

Name: Kacey ( Nickname KC )
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Relaxed but a bit bossy. Though she is bossy she have a sweet tooth too. She is a bit forgetful so she usually write things in her notebook.
Partner: Softy(F)Liepard. Usually sleeping in Kacey's backpack
Pokemon: ( will choose the starter that no ones choose.) If no more starter left, Is it allowed to choose the same starter that have been chosen?

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Thinking about joining this RP. I just have a few questions.

1. Do all pokemon have to be from Galar?
2. Excluding the partner they all have to be on their first form, correct?

Need to know these before posting a bio.

Sorry for being so inactive, I've had a lot going on and I am still pretty busy, I might be able to make a post sooner or later.

Oh I didn't say you could join, I was just asking how many people have joined the RP. Also, what's hard to figure out about the RP rules. Did you read the site rules as well?

Might wanna delete your post in the RP thread, you can't make a post before even making a character and getting it accepted

@Ghostryder30 Uh so about that post, I have a few questions. First, how does Eevee know hyper beam, I'm looking throughout Bulbapedia and I see nothing about Eevee knowing hyper beam, no TMS, TRS, it's not in the learnset, and it's not a bred move

Also how is it so fast, it has better stats than Riolu but Riolu is still generally faster than Eevee. : P

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.
This is a forum thread, NOT a Discord server.

All those one-word posts, conversational garbage that contributes nothing to discussion of the actual RP, etc, does not belong here.
I've removed the most egregious violations, but in the future, blatant one-word posts etc. are SPAM and will be treated as such, complete with system warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.