• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Into the Galar Region Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said, the website isn’t extremely active and you can’t really force someone back on ‘charms. it sucks.

No! I never said that, by all means, help the website get a bit more active sorry if it came across that way

Hold on. Don't to give out secrets in public. Hang in there. I'll send you the link that isn't dead to me in a private conversation.

Name: Henry Winter
Sexuality: Straight
Physical Appearance: (if available) He's skinny, his height is around 5'5, he has messy dark black hair and dark blue eyes. His hair is quite short, only reaching like his ear. He has pretty long ears, though not too long. He has fair skin, with a small scar on his left cheek.
Appearance: Aside from his physical appearance, he wears a black t-shirt with white stripes spanning across, a black jacket with white streaks spanning it as well. His shoes are black and red, he wears gloves normally. He wears dark blue jeans as well.

Personality: He's not very enthusiastic, and he's not much of a bookworm, he's not edgy either though. He's confident yet modest, quiet yet charming. He's sarcastic and witty, and has a Galarian (or British i guess) accent. He usually pretends to do something to get people away from him, and can get lost in thought.
His main attribute is his smarts, even though he's not much of a bookworm, he's imaginatively smart. Good at puzzles yet he hates sandcastles, pigs, super long books, small cakes, and loves cats. He's not the strongest trainer, but he isn't a weak one either. He speaks his mind a lot, and he's always thinking of battle strategies.
Partner: Riolu (Kiten) Male
Pokemon:
Growlithe (Sumato) Male
Rookidee (Hiniku) Female
Morgrem (Itazura) Male
Jangmo-o (Kaen) Female
Sobble (sorta like his second partner also nickname is Kirisame, also future Sobble) Male

Region: Galar
Parents: Harry Winter (Father), Molly Winter (Mother)
Siblings: Ella Winter (Little Sister)
Crush: None yet
Other:
He got that scar mark on his left check after he was hit in the face by a Grovyle's Leaf Blade he didn't see.

Also Zacian, played through Sword, has a great time : P

Last edited:
Name: Dom (Dominic) Reed
Sexuality: Bi
Physical : About 5"10
Personality: Very headstrong, likes to rush through things
Partner: Gengar
Pokemon:
Dragonite
Aerodactyl

Home Region: Johto
Parents: Tom Reed
Siblings: Joseph Reed (Currently in Hoenn)
Crush: None atm
Other: None

Heres my character

I'll likely be changing the Pokemon Henry uses overtime, I wanna create an optimal team right now, so the Pokemon I put in the OC right now isn't his final team.

Yes past route 3 to where Professor Magnolia would be if you had played the game then you would know what I mean and battles would have to take place before the bracelet is handed out for example, JC and the familiar trainer against each other and Henry and Cloud against each other just to prove if they are worthy for Dynamax if you get what I mean which will take a couple of posts.
@KadenX12

Uhm, Magnolia's house is past Route 2, where she would be, do you need to see a map of Galar? I don't think I can show you, you'd have to google it. Route 3 is the way to Turrfield I think.

Okay. Here it is:
Name: Chrome (Nickname: Chrom)
Title: Soldier of 29th class
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Clumsy but strict and caring. Though he works for world peace, he's quite the light-delinquent type of Pokemon trainer who only resides in nothing but the light. Despite being the most savage trainer against those who think they're tougher than him, he cares for those who's theories are proven correct.
Partner: Pikachu (Shazam) Male
Pokemon: Grookey (Clover) Male

Status
Not open for further replies.