• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Indigo Plateau Kanto Leauge

Ry watched the screen to notice the tension between the two boys. "They must be rivals." Ry silently concluded. He stood up and stretched his arms and legs, without moving his attention from he screen. "Rivalries are aslways more fun battles," Ry thought to himself.

"Volt, you know what to do!" Alex said, Volt then jumped off of his shoulder onto the battlefield.
"Go, Sandslash!" Jayson exclaimed, revealing his Sandslash.
"Uh oh, a Ground type... I guess I'll have to use moves other then Electric then!" Alex said.
"Double Team!" Alex said, and Volt used Double Team.
"Grass Knot!" He said, and Volt used Grass Knot, it hit Sandslash hard.
"Rollout!" Jayson said, as Sandslash used Rollout to hit all the Double Team Pichus and hit the real one. It's super effective!
"Volt!" Alex exclaimed, as he picked up Volt and let him rest.
"Go, Guster!" Alex said, as he revealed his Pidgeot.
"So, a Flying-type, I see? Smart move. Rollout!" Jayson said.
"Gust to stop the Rollout!" Alex said, as Guster used Gust.. And stopped the Rollout.
"Rapid Spin!" Jayson said, as Sandslash used Rapid Spin. The Rapid Spin kept hitting and hitting Pidgeot...
"So that's his strategy... Trying to hit Guster as much as he can!" Alex thought.
"Guster, grab Sandslash with your wings!" Alex said, and Guster obeyed him. He grabbed Sandslash with his feathers while he was spinning.
"NOW, THROW IT!" Alex said, as Guster threw Sandslash... And Sandslash fainted.
"Sandslash, no!" Jayson said.
"Go, Dragonite!" Jayson said.
"A Dragonite! It's a Dragon and Flying type, I should be careful." Alex said. "Use Wing Attack!"
"Dragonite, use Thunder Punch!" Jayson said, as Dragonite used Thunder Punch. It was super effective and Guster fainted.
It was getting intense.
"Night, let's go!" Alex said as he revealed his Umbreon.
"Feint Attack!" He said, as Night used Feint Attack and hit Dragonite.
"Pursuit!" Alex said as Night used Pursuit.
"Dragonite, Fire Punch!" Jayson said as the two attacks both collided.... And both Pokemon fainted.
"Return!" The two said.
"Go, Cobalt!" Alex said as he revealed his Lucario.
"Go, Glalie!" Jayson said as he revealed his Glalie.
"I think I know a great strategy... I just need to locate it to the right direction!" Alex thought.
"Ice Shard!" Jayson said as Glalie moved around, trying to hit Cobalt with Ice Shard.
"Come on... Just go.... Go.... YES!" Alex thought.
"Lucario, Power-Up Punch to the ground!" Alex said. Cobalt did so, and hit Glalie! Glalie fainted.
"Glalie! No!" Jayson said.
"Go, Magnezone!" Jayson said.
"Heh! This is gonna be easy!" Alex said. "Aura Sphere!"
"Magnezone, Mirror Coat!" Jayson said, as Magnezone used Mirror Coat... And let Cobalt faint.
"Cobalt, return! Go, Azulon! Use Dragon Claw!" Alex said, as Azulon used Dragon Claw and Magnezone fainted.
"Return, Magnezone! Go, Flareon!" Jayson said.
"Use Ember!" They both said. The two attacks collided... And exploded, but the two survived. "USE DRAGON CLAW, AZULON!" Alex said.
"QUICK ATTACK, FLAREON!" Jayson said.
Then... They both fainted.
"Go, Meowstic!" Jayson said.
"My only and strongest Pokemon... GO, CHIMIRU!" Alex said.
Then, this was the decisive battle... Who would win? They both used moves which collided... But then..
"GRENINJA, USE WATER SHURIKEN AND DOUBLE TEAM AT THE SAME TIME!" Alex exclaimed... And Greninja made a super-powerful move which hit Meowstic... hard! Meowstic fainted!
"WHAT?! N-NO! I LOST?! But... Ugh, screw it... I'll get you next time, Alex. Just you wait!" Jayson said.
"I actually won.... YES! Woo-hoo!" Alex exclaimed.

Last edited:
Ry watched as the battle raged on. "Wow, they both really want to win," Ry commented. "But that Jayson guy is too man to his Pokemon," Ry added silently.

"So he has a greninja." Robby said with a grim look. "He is pretty strong. But we will not loose." Robby said making a fist. "The semi-finals are up next." Robby said as he walked toward Ry."hey, how are things going?" Robby asked, "I've made it to the semi-finals. Those battles are 6 on 6 right?"

"Yeah, it's six on six from now on. It'll be 16 trainers all going head to head." Ry gave a large grin. "But I'm gonna beat em all!" he exclaimed making a fist.

Lucan walked into the building and up to the registration desk. "Hello I'm guessing you are here for the league, well place your Pokémon here and your trainer card here." He placed his Pokémon and his Trainer Id where she told him to. "Well all set, have a nice day." She gave him a pamphlet and he walked away. He went to the bleachers and watched some battles already take place. He wasn't that bothered by the fact he was partly late, he usually was for these events.

"Well, my next battle is in thirty minutes against a girl named Sarah." Robby said as he checked his poketch. "She seems to be a strong trainer from Hoenn, but I will not loose. See you in the finals Ry." Robby said with a smirk as he ran off. "So, this will be a six vs six, I'll probably swap out Donphan for Sylveon or Garchomp." Robby said as he ran toward area B. "I really hope it won't come down to me against my friends in the Semifinals, I want all of us to succeed." Robby said with a grim look on his face as he checked his Pokeballs.

¨Ignis use Fire Blast!¨
¨Roserade use Solar Beam!¨
Both trainers screamed as the attacks clashed.
Levi held on to the railing to keep himself from falling, a smirk spread across his face. This guy was good, but this fight is over...
Levi's challenger, Eren, was sliding back where he stood. ¨I....gotta...win...¨
As the dust cleared Ignis could be seen standing proud and across the field, Roserade lay there, fainted.
The announcer roared, ¨Roserade is unable to battle, Ignis is the winner! That means Levi moves on to the next round!¨
Both trainers returned there pokemon and met in the center of the field.
Levi smiled and held his hand out, ¨Your very, strong, I hope we battle again.¨
Eren shook Levi´s hand and smiled before walking away.
¨Well...looks like im doing well...¨ He says to himself while walking to the center.

"Alright.... Man, I'm excited about the semi-finals... I'll see who I get to battle!" Alex said, with Volt on his shoulder. "Maybe it's those guys... I hope I get to battle them!" He said with a smile.

"Alright, Semifinals today. We will win, and become much stronger." Robby said as he got dressed. "It seems like I will be facing off against a girl named Sarah for my first match." Robby said as he scrolled through the leaderboards on his poketch. "I really hope I get to fight Landon again, it's been a while. It was when I still had Greninja." Robby said, reminiscing back to the past.
Greninja Water Shuriken full power! NINJA!
BOOM
Spike!

"Man, I should really stop having flashbacks, and get a move on." Robby said as he ran out the door.

"Alright! So I've heard that I'm battling that Ry guy today! We've trained a lot for this, Volt, and we're gonna win for sure!" Alex said, writing in his diary and daydreaming. "Hm... I saw he has... a Infernape... Mega Sceptile... Poliwrath... Lucario... Voltage.. Staraptor and a Togekiss... Man, he'll be tough. But we got this!" He said, motivated by his trust in his Pokemon.

Landon and Lyra walked into the C-Block Stadium just in time to see the end of Casys' battle, seeing his friend had won Landon sprung up from his seat, "Hey, Casys! Congratulations!" Landon called out, waving his hands like he was a Pidgey struggling to fly. "Landon sit down you're embarrassing me," Lyra said as she pulled him back down to his seat. Landon continued watching all the trainers in the C-Block battle, Landon was amazed as to how many strong trainers there were in the Indigo League. Landon felt a weird vibration coming off of his arm he checked and it was his watch alerting him to get to his next match. "I gotta go," Landon said as he got up and left towards the lobby, "Good luck!" Lyra called as he left, Landon held his hand out as thanks and left for the lobby.
"Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the C-Block of the Pokemon Indigo League for the next match we have Landon Kier from Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh and Tamia Bristow from Nimbasa City in Unova!" the announcer called out, "The battle will be 3 on 3 on the Rock and Water field, both sides will be allowed substitutions and the battle is over when all either sides Pokemon unable to battle!" Landon clenched a Pokeball in his hand, 'If I win this battle I'll make it to the top 16' he thought to himself as the referee stepped forward. "Landon will have the first move," the referee announced, "Now bring forth your Pokemon!"
"Go, Outcharge!" Landon called as he threw his Pokeball, an Electivire burst out of the Pokeball and shouted in determination.
"Go! Hydreigon!" Tamia called as she threw her Pokeball in response, a Hydreigon burst out of the Pokeball and roared making it clear it was not a Pokemon to be taken lightly.
"Outcharge, Brick Break!" Landon called, Outcharge began charging at Hydreigon nailing a powerful Brick Break on Hydreigon sending it back.
"Hydreigon use Dragon Pulse!" Tamia called out, the three heads of Hydreigon all shot a Dragon Pulse at Outcharge.
"Use Thunderbolt and block it!" Landon called out, Outcharge shot a Thunderbolt at the Dragon Pulse creating a large explosion, Landon heard another explosion and saw Outcharge go flying out of the smoke cloud.
"That's the bonus of having a Pokemon with three heads is all three of them can attack," Tamia smiled, "Now use Dragon Rush!" Hydreigon cloaked itself in a light blue glow that shaped itself like a dragon and rushed towards Outcharge creating a huge explosion sending Outcharge flying into the side of the field unable to battle.
"Outcharge return!" Landon said as he re-called Outcharge and grabbed a new Pokeball, "Go Chocolate!" Landon threw the Pokeball and his Altaria burst out and began flying above Hydreigon, "Use Dragon Dance!" Landon called out Chocolate surrounded itself in a purple aura with red sparks coming off.
"Use Dragon Pulse!" Tamia called in response, Hydreigon's three heads all shot Dragon Pulse at Chocolate.
"Dodge it and use Acrobatics!" Landon called in response, Chocolate dodged the Dragon Pulse with incredible speed then cloaked itself in a cyan glow and charged at Hydreigon, landing a swift and powerful hit on Hydreigon, "Now finish this up with Moonblast!" Chocolate summoned a Moonblast and shot it at Hydreigon knocking it out.
"Return Hydreigon," Tamia said as she re-called Hydreigon, and pulled out another Pokeball, "Go Bisharp!" she threw the Pokeball and a Bisharp burst out and onto the field, "Use Iron Head!" Bisharp shot off the ground towards Chocolate.
"Dodge it and use Dragon Pulse!" Landon called, Choclate dodged the attack with ease and shot a Dragon Pulse while Bisharp was still in the air.
"Perfect," Tamia mumbled to herself, as the Dragon Pulse hit Bisharp directly, "Use Thunder Wave!" Bisharp shook off the Dragon Pulse and shot a mid-air Thunder Wave at Chocolate paralyzing it.
"Use Acrobatics!" Landon called, Chocolate began soaring towards Bisharp but it's movements were slower.
"Now that Altaria is Paralyzed it's going to be moving slower or it's attacks will fail," Tamia commented as she watched Chocolate close in on Bisharp, "Use Guillotine!" Bisharp waited for Chocolate to get in close then launched the Guillotine knocking Chocolate out.
"Return Chocolate!" Landon said as he re-called Chocolate, "Go! Spike!" Landon threw the Pokeball and Spike burst out onto the field.
"Return Bisharp," Tamia said as she re-called her Bisharp and pulled out a new Pokeball, "Go Conkeldurr!" Tamia threw the Pokeball and a Conkeldurr burst out of the Pokeball and slammed onto the battlefield, "Use Hammer Arm!" Conkeldurr's arm glowed a bright white and with great force slammed it into Spike sending it flying.
"Fight back with Blaze Kick!" Landon called, Spike charged at Conkeldurr with Blaze Kick.
"Block it!" Tamia called out, Conkeldurr positioned it's two stone pillars in front of Spike's Blaze Kick completely blocking the attack, "Use Stone Edge!" Conkeldurr shot Stone Shards directly at Spike.
"Dodge it and use Flamethrower!" Landon called out Spike leaped above the Stone Edge and launched a mid-air Flamethrower nailing a powerful hit on Conkeldurr.
"Use Hammer Arm!" Tamia called Conkeldurr leaped up with Hammer Arm.
"Dodge it and use Thunder Punch!" Landon called in response, Spike grabbed onto the Hammer Arm and nailed a Thunder Punch in the head sending Conkeldurr down to the ground unable to battle.
"Return Conkeldurr," Tamia said as she re-called Conkeldurr, "Go Bisharp!" Bisharp burst out of the Pokeball and onto the field ready for battle, "Use Thunder Wave!" Bisharp quickly shot it's Thunder Wave at Spike.
"Use Flamethrower!" Landon called in response, Spike immediately shot it's Flamethrower, which passed through the Thunder Wave and scoring major damage on Bisharp but also getting hit with Thunder Wave.
"Use Guillotine!" Tamia said, Bisharp launched itself at Spike with incredible speed.
"Dodge and Use Blaze Kick!" Landon cried in response, Spike leaped over Bisharp narrowly and used Blaze Kick sending it back, "Now let's finish this, Use Blast Burn," Spike slammed it's fist against the ground, lighting up the area around Bisharp, followed by a huge fiery explosion leaving Bisharp unable to battle.
"Bisharp is unable to battle Blaziken wins, which means the victor is Landon from Twinleaf Town!" The referee cried, Landon had once again gotten so into the battle he forgot the referee was there.
"Spike we did it!" Landon cried as he helped his friend up, Spike cheered in response. Landon looked up and saw Tamia walking towards them.
"Congratulations on your win," she said while extending her hand, "I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your battles." She smiled while shaking hands with Landon.
"Thank you very much," Landon said as he re-called Spike, "You were a real challenge." Landon said goodbye to his new friend and walked back with Lyra to Trainer Village for the night.

The next morning Landon got up early and began sprinting to the Indigo League Lobby to see the match-ups for the final round of the C-Block. "Well then," he said looking at the screen, "It's me against Casys! This is going to be one intense battle." Landon walked over to the nearest phone to prepare his team for one of his greatest challenges.

Darrius sat up and looked at his watch. Just after 1 pm.
"My battle isn't until 3. I'll be fine. I still have a bit of time." he thought to himself. He slowly hauled himself up from his bed, and went into the shower.
"I've gotten lucky thus far, not having to battle any of my friends who are here. I can't imagine who I'm going to end up getting matched against later on in the rounds." he thought, as he dressed after his shower, and made his way out to the League Village. Looking up at one of the various TV screens scattered throughout the village, he watched a battle between a couple of trainers he didn't know, watching their Pokemon duke it out at full ferocity.
"I can only imagine my battles are going to get more and more intense from here on out. Best to be prepared." he thought, then purchased a bottle of tea and some yogurt to eat, then casually made his way towards the stadium.

Ry cracked his knuckles and checked his PokeWatch. His battle with that kid Alex was about to begin. He grabbed his updated team and headed towards the stadium. he entered the arena and took his place. The battle would be on a rock and after field. He grabbed his pokeball from his waist and waited for Alex.

"Hmm... So it's finally time for my battle with Ry.... I think I already know a strategy for some of his Pokemon!" Alex thought, seeing Ry in the distance. "So it's time for the semi-finals... Show me your best, Ry!" He thought. "Ready to go?" He asked to Volt. "Piiiii!" Volt exclaimed, and they walked towards the battlefield... Making a dramatic entrance.

Ry saw Alex coming and gave a slight nod. He tossed out Aura's pokeball. The Lucario took the field, ready to go. "Okay Alex start things off," Ry said smiling. "I'm gonna win this," Ry thought to himself. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

"You sendin' out Lucario? Then I send out Cobalt!" Alex said, revealing a Lucario similar to Ry's onto the battlefield. "We both have the type advantage... Fighting and Steel against Fighting and Steel.... What a match-up! I hope we get to have a great battle!" Alex said, feeling like winning.

"Okay Aura, let's start things off strong! Use Bone Rush!" Ry shouted. Aura stretched his arms out in front of him and created a long white bone of energy. Aura twirled it a few times and charged at Colbat, ready to strike.

Robby walked into B stadium and ready to battle when someone approached him, "S-S-Ser.." Robby stuttered as he saw the girl, "Don't say anything, I just came to cheer you on. Do your best." The girl said with a smile. Robby nodded, "Thanks, I will." Robby said, then he ran off into the stadium with a big smile on his face, nothing would stand in his way now.
Robby walked into the stadium and proclaimed, "I'm Robby of the Kalos reigon, and I'm ready to win!"

"Cobalt, dodge and use Swords Dance!" Alex exclaimed, and Cobalt quickly dodged and used Swords Dance to power up. "Nice going! Now, let's use that again! Swords Dance!" Alex said, and Cobalt did it again.

Ry noticed how Colbat was boosting his attack. "I'd better do the same," Ry thought to himself. "Use Power Up Punch twice!" Ry shouted. Aura spun around and swung two fists encased in orange energy. "This will boost my attack as much as a Swords Dance," Ry thought smiling, "And I do some damage."

Cobalt was hit once, then Cobalt dodged by tilting it's head to the right. "Jump around! Quick!" Alex exclaimed, and Cobalt did that, it was kind of distracting for everyone... What was he doing?

"Okay use Double Team to surround him!" Ry shouted. Aura placed his hands together and created multiple clones of himself. "Now Aura Sphere!" Ry yelled. The Auras all nodded and fired respective Aura Spheres that flew all over the field, completely randomized.

"Dodge and use Bone Rush on the ground!" Alex exclaimed, while Cobalt used Bone Rush on the ground, leaving all other Lucarios flying, and they all dissapear. "Now! Power-Up Punch on him!" He exclaimed, and Cobalt used Power-Up Punch on the Lucario, it was super effective.

(OOC remember, you can't force hits on somebody else. BIC)
"Aura dodge it with Aura Sphere!" Ry shouted. Aura fired an Aura Sphere at his feet, causing Aura to propel into the sky. "Now use Bone Rush!" Aura formed his Bone Rush attack and dove downward at Cobalt.

(OOC: Sorry.)
"Cobalt, no!!!" Alex exclaimed. "Return! Go, Azulon! Use Flamethrower and then Seismic Toss!" He said, leaving Azulon use Flamethrower in a wide area, and then using Dragon Claw as a distraction.

"Alright folks here it is!" The announcer said, "The first battle of the Semifinals in the B block! Now, here are our participants, Robby from the Kalos region and Sarah from the Hoenn region!" The announcer exclaimed with enthusiasm.
"This will be a full six on six battle on the grassy field! You both may substitute Pokemon, and make this a good fair battle! Furthermore, the battlefield will switch once three Pokemon on either side are defeated!" The Referee stated. "Sarah has the first move, and with that battle begin!"
"Good luck! Delphox come on out!" Sarah said with a smile. Sarah threw up a love ball and a Delphox came out and twirled its wand.
"Thanks, you too!" Robby exclaimed Delphox huh? Robby thought to himself. "Alright, Aegislash I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw Aegislash's dusk ball, "Slash!" Aegislash said as it hovered there, proudly."
"Delphox start things off with Flamethrower!" Sarah yelled, Delphox twirled it's wand then shot a Flamethrower right at Aegislash.
"Aegislash cut right through it with Sacred Sword! Then use Swords Dance!" Robby yelled as he threw out his palm.
"Slash!" Aegislash responded as it switched stances then cut right through the Flamethrower like it was butter. Then, swords danced around Aegislash, sharply raising its attack.
"Delphox, follow up with Mystical Fire please!" Sarah said as she smiled. Delphox raised its wand and shot three flames right at Aegislash.
"Ha, that won't work, Shadow Sneak!" Robby exclaimed with a smirk on his face. "Slash!" Aegislash yelled as it disappeared, avoiding the Mystical Fire. Aegislash then reappeared behind Delphox and hit it straight on with Shadow Sneak. Delphox yelled out but hung on.
"We've got you cornered now! Delphox use Will-O-Wisp!" Sarah yelled. Delphox swiftly recovered and hit Aegislash with Will-O-Wisp dead on, burning it.
"Oh no, that cuts its attack! Aegislash hurry and finish with another Shadow Sneak!" Robby yelled as he grit his teeth. "Slash!" Aegislash replied as it recovered from the burn damage and hit Delphox with Shadow Sneak, knocking it out. Aegislash was then hurt by the burn again.
"Delphox is unable to battle, Aegislash wins!" The referee said as it raised his flag.
"What a shame." Sarah said as she recalled Delphox. "Ludicolo come on out please!" Sarah said as she threw up Ludicolo's pokeball. A jolly looking Ludicolo appeared while it danced.
"Alright, Aegislash return, we'll call upon you later." Robby said as he recalled a tired Aegislash. "Gallade I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw out Gallade's Pokeball. "Lade." Gallade said as it stood there, looking at Ludicolo. "Gallade use Psycho Cut!" Robby yelled. "Lade!" Gallade nodded then shot three beams right at Ludicolo.
"Ludicolo dear, use Fake Out!" Sarah yelled as she spun around and pointed.
Ludicolo ran at Gallade, avoid its Psycho Cuts, and hit him with Fake Out, hoping to flinch Gallade.
"Ha, Gallade has Inner Focus, use Close Combat!" Robby yelled as he made a fist. "Gallade!" Gallade yelled as it used Close Combat on Ludicolo, doing serious damage. Ludicolo shot back and barely hung on.
"Opps I forgot, Ludicolo use Giga Drain to restore some energy!" Sarah said as she smiled. Ludicolo danced around and tried to absorb Gallades energy, succeeding in doing so.
"Gallade hold on! Finish it with Ice Punch!" Robby yelled as he punched the air, imitating Ice Punch.
"Lade!" Gallade yelled as it hit Ludicolo with an icy fist, knocking it out, but Gallade was tired, that Giga Drain had really taken a lot of energy.
"Ludicolo is unable to battle, Gallade wins!" The referee yelled as he raised his flags again.
"Oh dear, again?" Sarah asked as she recalled Ludicolo, "Well, Manectric come out!" Sarah yelled as she threw up a Quick Ball, a powerful looking Manectric came out.
"Gallade, can you continue?" Robby asked Gallade as he look at the Manectric. "Lade!" Gallade responded as it shook its head. "Alright, let's go, Psycho Cut!" Robby yelled as he smirked.
Gallade shot out three beams of psychic energy right at Manectric.
"Manectric dodge then use Thunder Wave!" Sarah yelled, she was getting more serious now. Manectric skillfully dodged each Psycho Cut then shot a wave of electricity right at Gallade.
"Gallade dodge quick!" Robby yelled, Gallade tried to dodge but was injured from the previous battle and was unable to move quick enough, the electricity hit Gallade, and paralyzed it.
"Good Manectric dear, now use Thunder!" Sarah yelled. Manectric jumped up and glowed yellow, then it shot a huge bolt at Gallade, hitting it.
"Gallade no!" Robby yelled as he watched the smoke clear.
"Gallade is unable to battle, Manectric wins!" The referee yelled as he raised his flags.
"I'm sorry Gallade, your efforts will not be in vain.." Robby said as he recalled Gallade and readied his next pokeball.

Aura took the Flamethrower attack and fell onto a knee. "Roll out of the way!" Ry yelled. Aura did this, just barley escaping the second attack. "Aura needs a rest," Ry thought to himself. He switched out Aura for Star. The Staraptor took the field ready to go.
"Start things off with Aerial Ace!" Ry shouted. Star readied her wings and charged at the Charizard, surrounded in white energy,

Darrius walked into the Arena, standing across the field from a much older Trainer. His opponent, Eugene, dusted off his monacle.
"About time young man. Are you prepared to tango?" A strong breeze rippled the grassy field between them.
"Indeed I am. I'll lead first. Go Reaper!" Darrius shouted, tossing the net ball into the air, sending out his Scizor.
"A Scizor huh? Very well. Ninetales, if you would!" his opponent called, and the pale yellow fox appeared on the field.
"Already at a disadvantage huh? No matter, the tides of battle have no master." Darrius thought to himself. But he still wasn't willing to risk a whole lot against a 4x disadvantage.
"Ninetales, use Sunny Day!" Eugene ordered. The fox let out a howl, and the sun's intensisty flared up.
"Reaper, use U-turn!" Darrius shouted. Curling into a ball of pale green energy, Reaper charged forward, slammed into Ninetales, then immediately retreated to her Pokeball. Darrius tossed another one out, and Storm, his Raichu appeared on the battlefield.
"I see, a Volt-Turn strategy to wear me down eh? I don't suspect that will work my boy. Ninetales, Flamethrower."
"Storm, use Fake Out!" Darrius commanded. With a quick dash, the Raichu ran up to the Ninetales, and smacked it in the face with it's tail, causing the Ninetales to flinch.
"Now Storm, Thunderbolt!" At such a close range, the Ninetales had no chance of dodging, and the thunderbolt scored a critical hit, knocking out the Ninetales.
"My my, quite the well-trained Raichu you have there. Come along Mamoswine, let's teach this rodent a lesson!" Eugene called, tossing another Pokeball into the air. The large pig-mammoth burst from the Pokeball.
"Storm, return!" Darrius called, holding up its Pokeball, drawing her back in. "Come back out Reaper!" he said, tossing her Pokeball into the air.
"Scizor!" Reaper cried.
"Reaper, use Iron Head!" Darrius commanded.
"An excellent move, however it's a predictible one. Mamoswine, use Hidden Power!" The Mamoswine gathered a mysterious red energy around it, and fired it at Reaper just as she was closing in for the hit. The blast exploded, sending Reaper back, knocked out.
"What!?" Darrius shouted, shocked that the blow had knocked Scizor out in one hit.
"You see, I've studied your strategies against your previous opponents, and your Gym Battles. My Mamoswine's Hidden Power Type is Fire, and boosted by the intense sunlight, your Scizor didn't have a chance." Eugene said with a smirk.
"This isn't an opponent I can take lightly. Reaper is among the stronger of my Pokemon, and it would appear he knows that." Darrius thought as he recalled Reaper.
"Let's go Sabre!" Darrius shouted, and a Gardevoir burst from it's Pokeball.
"A Gardevoir huh? Interesting, I haven't seen you use that one before. Mamoswine, use Ice Shard!"
"Sabre, counter with Will-O-Wisp!" Darrius called. The Mamoswine fired small shards of ice twoards the Gardevoir, but the small fireballs intercepted them, and made direct contact with Mamoswine, burning it.
"Clever move, well done Darrius." Eugene said.
"Sabre, use Calm Mind!" Darrius called.
"Mamoswine return. Come on out Klingklang!" Eugene shouted.
"A steel type. What could he be up to?" Darrius thought to himself.
"Sabre, use Focus Blast!" Darrius shouted. An orb of blue energy spawned in Sabre's hands, then rocketed across the field towards the KlingKlang. With an usual amount of dexterity, the KlingKlang dodged out of the way.
"It didn't even use Gear Shift. How is it that fast...? Wait, i'm stupid. I was reading about this guy's Zoroark last night. This has to be it."
"Sabre, use Moonblast!" Darrius shouted. Gardevoir became cloaked in a pale blue energy, and a pink orb, not unlike the Focus Blast appeared in it's hands.
"Seems like you've figured it out. Zoroark, Night Daze!" The illusion of the Klingklang faded, and the Zoroark, arms aglow with black energy, slams into the ground, unleashing a blast directly towards Sabre.
"Sabre now! Fire!" Darrius shouted. Gardevoir launched the Moonblast into the oncoming energy wave, pierced through it, and slammed the Zoroark straight on. The blast of energy then slammed into Sabre, causing him to stagger, but not fall. On the other hand, the Zoroark fell.
"Now i know four of his Pokemon, and he only knows three of mine. Mamoswine is crippled, but I don't know what else he may be packing..." Darrius thought to himself.
"Go ahead Klingklang!" Eugene shouted. "Use Gear Shift!"
"Sabre, Focus Blast! Finish this early!" Gardevoir sent another pulse of blue energy towards the Klingklang, however, it had already completed it's gear shift, and nimbly dodged out of the way.
"Now Klingklang, use Gear Grind!" Eugene shouted. The giant Gear Pokemon charged in, and slammed into Sabre, catching him between it's gears, and spinning them. Once the move was completed, Sabre fell, unable to continue.
"Sabre, return. You did well my friend."
"That ties this battle up at two knockouts a piece. How will Darrius respond next?" the announcer shouted. Darrius reached under his jacket, and drew out the necklace with his prized Luxury ball on it.
"Alright Sol, time to get this show on the road!" Darrius shouted, tossing the ball into the air.
"Sol!" she cried as she burst from the ball.
"So, this is the legendary Sol I've read about. To think i'd get to knock her out so early in the running." Eugene said with a smirk. "Klingklang, use Gear Grind!"
"Sol, dodge it and use Superpower!"
"Superpower!?" Darrius smirked at his opponents shock. Sol jumped into the air over the Klingklang, then descended down onto it, all four paws glowing with a red-hot energy, slamming the Klingklang into the ground, knocking it out.
"Incredible agility. Never seen anything like it." Eugene said in awe, as Sol retreated from the battlefield to Darrius' side.
"After the third knockout, the Battlefield will change to a Rock/Water field!" The announcer stated, and the battlefield shifted as such.
"Darrius was the one who knocked out Eugene's third pokemon, so he will reveal his Pokemon first!"
"Nessie, come on out!" Darrius called, tossing his Pokeball into the air. The Lapras appeared from the Pokeball, and dove into the pool at the center of the field.
"Luxray, I choose you!" Eugene shouted, and a Luxray lept from the Pokeball onto the battlefeld.
"An Electric type. I should have suspected as much." Darrius thought.
"Nessie, use Psychic!"
"Psychic?" Eugene said with surprise. The Lapras' eyes glowed a bright blue, and a psychic pulse rocketed into Luxray.
"Luxray, use Electric Terrain!" Eugene shouted.
"Electric Terrain? I saw that in my battle with Ry in Vermillion City. It boosts the power of electric type moves. This could be bad."
"Now Luxray, use Thunder!"
"Nessie, Counter with Hydro Pump!" Darrius shouted. The two attacks collided in midair, but the Thunder traveled along the jet of water and struck Nessie hard.
"Nessie no!" Darrius cried. Nessie floated placidly on the surface of the pool, unable to continue.
"Nessie, return!" he called, recalling her to her Pokeball. "You did good Nessie. Rest well."
"Who will Darrius choose next? He has three Pokemon remaining."
"Alright Havoc, let's go!" Darrius called, and his Salamence burst from it's Pokeball.
"Luxray, use Thunder again!" Eugene commanded. The bolt of lightning fired towards Havoc.
"Havoc, Dodge it and use Draco Meteor!" Darrius called. With a superb aerial maneuver, Salamence dodges around the lightning bolt, then fires a Draco Meteor down to the battlefield, slamming Luxray.
"Luxray is unable to battle, Salamence is the winner!" the official shouted.
"An explosive attack! Salamence's Draco Meteor is among the strongest moves a Pokemon can learn."
"Alright Mamoswine, come back out!" Eugene called with confidence. The large Mammoth Pokemon appeared as the Electric Terrain faded away.
"Mamoswine, use Hail!" he called.
"Hail? I know what he's doing." "Havoc, return!" Darrius shouted, and recalled the blue dragon.
"Storm, Let's Go!" Darrius yelled.
"Using an Electric type against a Ground Type seems like a very rookie mistake. However, given Darrius' track record, I can't imagine that he doesn't have some kind of strategy!" the announcer told to the crowd.
"Mamoswine, Earthquake!" Eugene shouted.
"Storm, jump and use Iron Tail!" Darrius shouted. Raichu jumped over the shockwave from the Earthquake, and brought it's tail down onto the mammoth's head. The Mammoth staggered back.
"Now Storm, spring off of Mamoswine and use Focus Blast!" Darrus called. Raichu did as commanded, and blasted Mamoswine with a focus blast, knocking it out.
"Good job Mamoswine, come on back." Eugene said.
"I must say Darrius, I'm thoroughly impressed. I've battled a lot of youngsters before, but none who have had such a deep connection with their Pokemon like you do. However, i'm afraid this is where things have to end. Dragonite, I choose you!" He shouts, and the orange dragon bursts from it's Pokeball.
"This will be the second time Darrius has battled against a Dragonite here at the Kanto League. However, with an overwhelming 3 to 1 advantage, it looks like this will seal the deal for Darrius.
"Number of Pokemon means nothing to a well-trained Dragon Type Pokemon, especially a Dragonite." Darrius thought to himself, musing about how strong his own Dragonite was.
"Alright Storm, use Thunderbolt!"
"Dragonite, use Extremespeed!" Eugene called. In a blur of orange, Dragonite slammed into Storm, sending it flying. Upon landing, Storm is knocked out.
"That's what i was expecting, an attack like Extremespeed. It doesn't matter how fast you are, Extremespeed will always move first." Darrius thought, gritting his teeth all the while.
"Darrius is now down to his Salamence and his Absol. Who will he use next?"
"Havoc, let's go!" Darrius yelled, sending out the blue dragon once again.
"Dragonite, use Dragon Dance!" Eugene called. The bluish-red aura cloaked Dragonite, raising it's attack and speed.
"Havoc, use Draco Meteor!" Darrius shouted. The incredible Dragon Type attack rained down from the sky, striking Dragonite, however, it tanked the attack well, and a bright item glowed on it's chest.
"! A Weakness Policy!" Darrius exclaimed.
"For the folks at home, A Weakness Policy is a hold item that cranks up both attack stats for Dragonite. Eugene took full advantage of Dragonite's Multiscale ability to take that Draco Meteor, and increase both of Dragonites attack stats." The announcer called.
"Now, Dragonite, hit back with a Draco Meteor of your own!" Eugene calls. The same attack that had just rained down on Dragonite fired up into the sky, collided with Havoc, and sent it plummeting to the ground, knocking it out.
"Incredible. I would never have imagined something like a Weakness Policy being used in a League match." Darrius thought to himself.
"Sol! Sol!" came the excited cry of Sol from his side. Darrius knelt down beside her and pet her head gently.
"Alright baby, you ready for this? This is going to be the toughest battle we've faced thus far in the league. Let's not hold back." he said with a smile. Sol returned said smile, then trotted out to the battlefield.
"Rumor has it that Darrius' Absol is capable of performing Mega Evolution, let's see if he unviels it here." The announcer called.
"Read my mind." "Sol, unleash your true power, MEGA EVOLVE!" Darrius shouted, then held up his right hand, the Keystone on his hand resonating with the Absolite embedded in Sol's harness.
"SOL!" Absol cried out confidently as the light of Mega Evolution engulfed her. In an explosion of power, Mega Absol was revealed.
"Dragonite, finish this quickly, use Extremespeed!" Eugene called out. In a blur of orange, the Dragonite raced towards Sol.
"Sol, duck under and use Night Slash!" Darrius cried. Sol, with perfect timing, ducked under Dragonite's dash, and slammed her claws into it's chest, knocking it into the air.
"Sol, Use Psycho Storm!" Darrius shouted.
"Psycho Storm? What's that?" The announcer asked aloud what the crowd was all wondering. Sol fired off a series of Psycho Cuts, sending them in pursuit of the Dragonite. Dragonite recovered from the initial strike of Night Slash only to be barraged with a series of psionic blades.
"Dragonite!" Eugene called as the orange dragon plummeted to the ground below.
"Sol, finish it with Play Rough!" Darrius called. Sprinting at top speed across the battlefield, Sol jumped into the air, and slammed her hind paws into Dragonite's stomach, sending it crashing into the arena wall.
"Dragonite is unable to battle! Absol is the winner! and moving onto the Top 8 of the Indigo League tournament is Darrius!" the announcer shouted. The stadium erupted with applause, as Darrius ran out onto the battlefield. Sol ran back to him, her mega evolved form fading, and tackled her trainer, nuzzling his face with the unhorned side of her head.
"You did great Sol, I'm so proud of you." Darrius exclaimed. Eugene walked over to Darrius, who stood to shake his hand.
"That was a fine battle Darrius. I'll reiterate, the bond you share with your Pokemon is truly extraordinary." Eugene said with a smile.
"Thank you. Your Pokemon are well-trained themselves. I must admit, this battle went nothing like I had expected it to." The two trainers shook hands and exited the arena.

After a long rest at the Pokemon Center, Darrius took all his Pokemon to a park within the village to let them all get out and relax after a harsh battle.
"I'm proud of each and every one of you for the role you played in this battle. It's going to get even tougher from here, so get as much R&R as you need. The battle for Top 8 and Top 4 are tomorrow, then, with any luck, the championship round and our shot at the Elite 4 and Champion the following day." he said with a smile.
"I've made it past the top 16, which was already better than my Hoenn League appearance. Hopefully we can go all the way this time. Mom, Dad, Professor, I hope you guys are all watching. And Kazusa, wherever you are, I hope you'll hear about my triumph over the Kanto League." Darrius thought as he sat on a bench, and watched his Pokemon do their things in the park.

"Alright, let's avenge Gallade, Electivire!" Robby yelled as he threw Electivire's pokeball onto the battlefield. "Vire!" Electivire said as it glared at Manectric, it was upset that it had defeated Gallade, its teacher. "Electivire Brick Break!" Robby yelled as he threw out his palm. "Vire." Electivire said as it rushed toward Manectric.
"Manectric dear, use Thunderbolt." Sarah said in a calm voice. Manectric jumped and shot a Thunderbolt right at Electivire, hitting it, doing zero damage.
"You must have forgot about Motor Drive, Electrivire's ability." Robby said with a smirk, "Electric moves boost its speed. Now Electivire go!" Robby exclaimed. Electivire then rushed at Manectric with incredible speed and hit it with Brick Break doing major damage.
"Oh dear, I must have forgot. Manectric hang in there sweetie and use Crunch." Sarah said as she pointed at Electivire. Manectric then rushed Electivire with its Crunch.
"Heh, Checkmate. Electivire draw let it hit you, then grab onto it." Robby said as he smirked confidently "Vire!" Electivire yelled as it let Manectric bite him. Electivire then wrapped it's tails around Manectric, making it unable to escape. "Finish it with Ice Punch!" Robby yelled as he punched the air. "Elect!" Electivire said as it punched Manectric point blank with it's icy fist, knocking it out.
"Manectric is unable to battle! Electivire is the winner!" The referee said as he raised his flag.
"Robby has knocked out three of Sarah's Pokemon, the battlefield will now change!" The announcer said enthusiastically. The grassy battle field then changed to a rocky battlefield.
"Impressive, you've knocked out three of my Pokemon with only losing one of yours, but that will end now." Sarah said as she unclipped an Ultra Ball from her belt. "Metagross come out darling!" Sarah exclaimed as she threw the Ultra Ball. A giant Metagross emerged, looking fierce.
"A Metagross alright, Electivire, return." Robby said as he recalled Electivire and drew Aegislash's Dusk Ball once more.
This is a risky move, but I have faith. Robby thought to himself, "Aegislash I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw the Dusk Ball. "Slash!" Aegislash said as it hovered there. "Aegislash Shadow Sneak!" Robby yelled, Aegislash changed forms then disappeared then reappeared behind Metagross, ready to strike.
"Not this time." Sarah said as she waved her finger. "Metagross, Bullet Punch!" Sarah exclaimed. Metagross spun around extremely fast and hit Aegislash dead on with the Bullet Punch, Aegislash staggered back, and then out of nowhere, was hit by burn, Aegislash then fell to the ground, and fainted.
"Aegislash is unable to battle! Metagross wins!" The referee said as he raised his flag.
"Aegislash.." Robby said as he recalled it, "I'm sorry.." Robby then drew his next pokeball, "Charizard I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw the pokeball, and a powerful looking Charizard bursted out, ready to battle. "Flamethrower!" Robby yelled as he threw out his palm. Charizard roared and shot a powerful Flamethrower right at Metagross.
"Metagross block with Shadow Ball!" Sarah yelled, Metagross then shot a Shadow Ball, hitting the Flamethrower, causing an explosion.
"Go in Charizard, Shadow Claw!" Robby yelled as he made a fist. Charizard roared and shot right at Metagross through the smoke with its shadowy claw. The Shadow Claw hit Metagross, doing major damage.
"Metagross dear, use Zen Headbutt!" Sarah yelled as she pointed straight at Charizard. Metagross glowed a purplish as it charged at Charizard.
"Charizard meet it head on with Flare Blitz!" Robby yelled as he clenched both of his fists. Charizard roared loudly then rushed straight at Metagross as it was covered in blue fire. The moves collided and both struggled to overpower one another. "Charizard do it!" Robby yelled as he raised his fist. Charizard roared and overpowered Metagross, sending it straight to the ground while burning from the after effects of Flare Blitz, Charizard took a bit of recoil damage, but seemed to be unharmed.
"Metagross is unable to battle! Charizard is the winner!" The referee called out.
"Alright! Good job Charizard! Two more to go!" Robby yelled as he smiled. Charizard roared and shot a Flamethrower into the sky to show its burning passion.
"To think my dear Metagross was defeated, what a shame." Sarah said as she recalled Metagross, then she drew a regular pokeball, "Armaldo come out!" Sarah yelled as she threw the ball, and an Armaldo appeared.
"Charizard, you did good buddy, return." Robby said as he withdrew Charizard. "Garchomp I choose you!" Robby said as he threw out an Ultra Ball, an intimidating Garchomp emerged from the ball and roared.
"Armaldo use X-Scissor!" Sarah yelled, she seemed to be more on edge now. Armaldo then leaped toward Garchomp and crossed it arms ready to hit Garchomp.
"Garchomp, duck down and counter with Dragon Claw!" Robby exclaimed as he made a fist. "Gar!" Garchomp responded as it ducked under the X-Scissor and hit Armaldo right on the chin with Dragon Claw, sending it flying back.
"Armaldo Stone Edge now!" Sarah exclaimed as she clenched her fists. Armaldo struck the ground with its Pincers, sending rocks straight at Garchomp.
"Garchomp Earthquake!" Robby said as he threw out his palm.
Hopefully this will nullify the Stone Edge. Robby thought to himself as he clenched his teeth. Garchomp then struck the ground and created an Earthquake that destroyed all the stones and hit Armaldo directly.
"Armaldo get up!" Sarah yelled in a worried voice.
"Garchomp let's finish this! Dragon Claw!" Robby yelled as he straightened his hat. "GAR!" Garchomp yelled as it shot right at Armaldo, hitting it directly.
"Armaldo is unable to battle! Garchomp is the winner!" The referee yelled, and the crowd cheered.
"Armaldo, you tried you best, return," Sarah said with a sigh, "To think I'm using my last Pokemon, you truly are a great trainer." Sarah said as she drew another Ultra Ball. "Let's go, my ace!" Sarah exclaimed as she threw out the Ultra Ball and a Salamence appeared.
"Garchomp can you continue?" Robby asked Garchomp. "Gar!" Garchomp responded as it shook it head. "Alright good, Garchomp Dragon Claw!" Robby yelled as he made a fist. "Gar!" Garchomp yelled as it shot toward Salamence with Dragon Claw.
"Counter with Dragon Tail, then use Ice Fang!" Sarah yelled as she clenched her fists. Salamence roared then deflected the Dragon Claw with it's tail, then bit down on Garchomp with icy fangs, doing major damage.
"Garchomp!" Robby yelled as he watched the smoke clear.
He can't hang on much longer, we have to finish this now. Robby thought to himself as he clenched his teeth.
"Garchomp Stone Edge!" Robby yelled in desperation. "Gar..." Garchomp said as it struggled to get up, it was frozen on its back.
"Salamence while it can't move! Dragon Rush!" Sarah yelled with a smile. Salamence roared and then hit Garchomp straight on with Dragon Rush, knocking it out.
"Garchomp is unable to battle! Salamence wins!" The referee yelled as he raised his flag.
"Garchomp, good job, take a good rest." Robby said as he recalled it. Robby then drew a Dive Ball, and threw it, "Milotic I choose you!" Robby yelled as Milotic gracefully appeared. "Ice Beam!" Robby yelled as he clenched his fists. Milotic spun around and shot an Ice Beam right at Salamence.
"Salamence, Flamethrower!" Sarah yelled, Salamence then shot a powerful Flamethrower to counter the Ice Beam, created a mist.
Robby then looked at the field then at Milotic, "I got it! Milotic use Ice Beam on the field!" Robby exclaimed as he smirked. Milotic nodded then used Ice Beam on the field to make it slippery so it can slide about with ease. After a few seconds, the field was covered in Ice and Milotic was gracefully sliding around on the ice, confusing Salamence.
"What? Salamence use Dragon Tail!" Sarah said, a bit worried.
"Milotic dodge and then use Ice Beam to freeze Salamence's tail to the ground!" Robby yelled. Milotic waited then slithered out of the way just as Salamence hit the ground with its tail. Milotic then shot an Ice Beam at Salamence's tail, freezing it to the ground.
"Salamence try to get free!" Sarah yelled desperately, Salamence tried to get free but it was no use, it was stuck.
"Alright, let's finish this! Hydro Beam!" Robby yelled as he threw his fist up into the air.
The crowd gasped as they heard 'Hydro Beam,' "Hydro Beam, what is this?!" The announcer yelled as he got out of his chair.
Milotic cried out as it shot a Hydro Pump, then immediately froze it with Ice Beam right at Salamence. The attack hit Salamence and a huge explosion was created. The referee than ran over to Salamence.
"Salamence is unable to battle! Milotic wins, meaning Robby moves onto the next battle!" The referee exclaimed as he raised both flags.

"Here it is folks! Robby moves on to the next stage of the Semifinals!" The announcer yelled as the crowd cheered.
"Thank you very much, Sarah, it was a great battle." Robby said as he walked over to her and shook her hand.
"Right back at you, good luck." Sarah said as she recalled Salamence, shook Robby's hand then walked off out of the stadium.
"Thank you Milotic." Robby said as he rubbed her head, then recalled her. Robby then walked out of the stadium with a smile. "See, I promised I wouldn't lose." Robby said with a smile to the girl that had greeted him before the battle, "I know, but you still had me worried." The girl said as they walked out of the stadium together.

Last edited:
Landon began walking towards the stadium early in the morning eager to battle Casys, 'I'll be battling Casys in a full 6 on 6 battle today' Landon thought as he got to the field. "Ladies and gentlemen we are eager to bring you the final match of the Indigo League C-Block, the winner of this battle will move onto the Semi-Finals now let's meet the two trainers!" The announcer called out as Casys and Landon stepped onto the field, "This battle is between Landon and Casys, this is sure to be one intense battle!" Landon looked at, he knew Casys was a very strong trainer, which just gave him a strong ambition to win. "Casys will have the first move," the referee called out, "Now bring forth your Pokemon!" Landon threw the Pokeball with all his might, "Go Tauros!" Landon cried as he threw the Pokeball.

(Sorry, was gone because school and exams, etc.)

"Azulon, grab that Staraptor using Seismic Toss and throw it up!" Alex said, as Azulon tried to grab Star by the wings, but it was tough, considering Azulon's level was lower then Star's. "Hang in there, Azulon! I know you can do it!" Alex exclaimed.

Star took the attack and flew into the air. "Use Brave Bird from above!" Ry yelled. Star did a u-turn and charged back downward at the Charizard, surrounded in a blue energy.

"Use Mega Punch for a counter!" Alex said, as Azulon used Mega Punch as a way to keep Star back, and it was a big Mega Punch too. "Keep up the pressure! Fire Spin!" He said, as Azulon used Fire Spin to trap Star into a fiery vortex.

(OOC: I'm not forcing this attack, it's just the way I say things sometimes.)

"Star! use Steel Wing to break apart the flame!" Ry yelled. Star backed up and started to spin around slashing at the flames with her wings, to make them disperse. "Now use Close Combat!' Ry yelled. Star swug close and aimed a barrage of kicks and smashes with her wings at the Charizard.

"Azulon!! Dodge and use Dragon Claw on the wings.... and then Fire Spin!" Alex said, leaving Azulon using Dragon Claw on Star's wings, and then Fire Spin to surround the two in the fiery vortex.

(OOC: Again, just saying, I'm not forcing.)

Star crashed towards the ground, unable to battle. Ry returned her to her pokeball, and sent out Splashy. The Poliwrath took the field ready to go. "use Hyrdo Pump!" Ry shouted. Splashy raised his hand and fired a blast of water at the Charizard.

"Azulon! No!" Alex shouted, as Azulon was unable to continue. "Return! My last and strongest Pokemon... Go, Chimiru!" He said, as he revealed his Greninja, Greninja did a serious pose as he was brought onto the battlefield. "Use Aerial Ace! Let's go!" Alex said, as Chimiru used Aerial Ace.

(OOC It's a six on six now, we already made it past the block rounds BIC)
Splashy jumped out of the way. "Use Focus Blast!" Ry shouted, as Splashy was right above the airborne Greninja. The Poliwrath formed a orange ball f energy in his hands and fired it at the water and dark type from above, while Splashy landed on the ground. "That was a perfectly executed attack!" Ry happily thought to himself.

Aaron Crim came flying in on a Shiny Arceus carrying dual Machine guns and mega evolves his also shiny Rayquaza firing off into the crowd, throwing Sticky bombs down as he does it. "I WIN MOFOS" He shouted cheering loudly as he is granted the title of World Champion, and glows with a heavenly light being granted the powers of a God rising above all and Hacking himself a shiny level 100 Arceus with full IV's, EV's, the ability No-Gaurd and all the OHKO's Ever!