• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Indigo Plateau Kanto Leauge

"Well after we all split I earned my badge from Blue as well, but after that I traveled to Mt. Silver and had some of my pokemon train there while I traveled the region in search of my final teammates"
He smiled as he thought back to his intense efforts to prepare for the tournament.
"It was a little strange not having Cronus and Orion with me for almost 2 months but when I finally returned they had exceeded my expectations and then some."
He crossed his arms as confidence filled his eyes.
And because of training the rest of my team I managed to increase there strength by a substantial amount....Im ready for this.

It was a sudden encounter to say the least.

In the bustle of activity at the Indigo Plateau, there was a man who walked by Chloe and Shiver, but in a flash of red, a Pokémon appeared in front of them, shouting to call the attention of she presumed Shiver, who the Pokémon may have misidentified as somebody else's Alolan Vulpix. The trainer seemed to have become slightly embarassed, returning his Pokémon and letting a nostalgic look cross his face due to... something. Shiver cocked her head in confusing and let out a tiny "Pix?" Of confusion, before her brain dropped the subject and she returned to playfully nibbling at Chloe's loose hair.

The trainer found this as an opportunity. "Hello, sir..." Chloe began, but he seemed to have already found a long-time friend, who called the man "Levi" from a distance away, who then took a second before reconnecting before the two men discovered another presumed old-friend, and the engaged in conversation there... something about gym leaders. Chloe's face fell into slight irritation at the fact of loosing her chance to figure out where the heck she was supposed to be, but she sighed and forgot about it.

Unfortunately for the trainer, her Pokémon had a different idea. Sarin, the cocky Salazzle who always seemed to weed Chloe out of situations, emerged from her poke ball and hissed under her breath in disappointment. "Sarin, good heavens. I know I failed, but come on. What can I do when I don't know a single person here?" She asked with an incredulous shake of her head. Sarin shrugged and stealthily sneaked up behind the man, previously recognized as Levi, and pestered his shoulder with a tiny poke.

"Sarin! Sarin stop. I appreciate your attempt, but don't go messing with people." Chloe scolded, standing suddenly to retrieve her Pokémon- almost knocking Shiver to the ground by accident. The trainer caught the Vulpix and cradled the icy cold Pokémon in the crook of her left arm as she retrieved the Salazzle with her right, and in a flash of red, the Pokémon was gone. "Alola, Forgive my Pokémon, I need to teach them manners." Chloe apologized quickly, but then quickly used the apology for her own benefit. "Do you guys happen to know where I need to be to confirm my registration for the Indigo League?" She asked carefully.

Ry stood face to face with a large Magmar. It shot out a jet of flames at Ry's feet. Ry jumped up to avoidd the attack and fell on his butt. "Go Gyra!" He shouted tossing out the Gyarados' pokeball. Gyra took the field with a loud roar. "Hydro Pump!" Ry shouted. Gyra fired a blast of water at the Magmar, knocking it out.
"See bud, you've gotten way stronger," Ry said petting Gyra. He returned Gyra to his pokeball and looked at his clothes. he was soaked, mainly from water type attacks, falling in the river a few times, and of course sweat. He was starving, but heeded to change his clothes before he did anything. He walked towards the hall and heard Chloe ask her question.
"Just up here," Ry said pointing to the main hall. "I'm Ry, sorry for my apperance, i was just training."

Levi turned to Ry, "You look like you need a break." He said looking at the battle ravaged boy.
You think he would take a break from training the day before the tournamnet, looks like he's very determined.
He turned to the girl, "Your from Alola, correct? I dont know much about Alola but I recognize an Alolan Vulpix when I see one. Good luck with registration." He said as he began walking towards the Mess Hall.
He stopped and looked back at the girl, "It'll be interesting to see how your team does against Kanto's strongest trainers, good luck."

After a long day of training, reviewing strategies, and stretching, Robby felt he and his team were finally ready. "Alright, we're good to go!" Robby said as he began walking toward his friends. "Hey guys, whats going on?" Robby asked Ry and friends. Robby then looked at the lady with Alolan Vulpix. "Woah, thats like Aarons! Hey, are you from Alola?" Robby asked Chloe, "It'll be cool battling another person from Alola, if you're participating in the league." Robby said as he reminisced about the times with Aaron and his Alolan Pokemon.

What?

Well, she got the presumed Levi's attention, but Chloe fought to keep the confusion and judgement off her face. 'He totally didn't even acknowledge my question.' She told herself with an internal laugh. Not a problem to her at least, it was too much work trying to listen over the crowd anyway.

"It'll be interesting to see how your team does against Kanto's strongest trainers, good luck." This presumed Levi said.

"Oh, well thank you. It will be very interesting I'm sure." She replied. Thankfully, the other people there came to her rescue, or so she thought.

"Woah, thats like Aarons! Hey, are you from Alola? It'll be cool battling another person from Alola, if you're participating in the league."

"Yes I am, actually. Long boat from here to there." Chloe stated proudly, happy to be able to represent her region evidently. But... none of them really ended up answering her original question, which she was ok with, again, it was hard to hear in the crowd.

"Hey, yeah, so I'm participating in the League, but I'm not sure where to finish my registration. Do you guys know?"

Ry gave a sigh and raised his arms. "I just said it was over there!" He said pointing towards the main hall again. "You'd best hurry up, it officially starts tomorrow."
Ry looked to see to see his other friends. "Sweet, you all made it. This just got twice as fun!" He shouted raising his fist in the air.

Levi smiled as he heard Ry yelling in the distance. "Hehe, its been real nice traveling with these guys."
He couldnt help but think back to the days he first met the others.
"Seems like such a long time ago...everyone's changed so much" he mumbled while approaching a large open field just a short walk outside the pokemon league.
"Okay guys, come on out!" he yelled, bringing forth all his teammates.
He sat down and crossed his legs, "Alright everyone, sit with me. We havent worked with each other in awhile so we will meditate as a way to help us reconnect."
His pokemon nodded before sitting in a circle, all with there eyes closed in deep concentration.
Cronus, Shade, Orion, Knox, Axel, Vex, Ignis, Specter, and Uri... he repeated the names of his pokemon over and over again in his head.
"Nine choices and only six spots. Who do I start with?" he questioned himself while meditating.
After sitting for a long time he slowly opened his eyes and exhaled calmly, a smile creeping up on his face. "Guess ill just have them choose..."

Darrius watched the new girl approach from his peripherals, but said nothing. Something about her.
"What is it?" he thought. "What is it about her that is so... familiar?" He quickly made sure that he wasn't staring at her.
"She reminds me a lot of... her. That little girl I met what seems like forever ago... It can't be her though, she would have recognized me." He raised a hand to his chin thoughtfully.
"Pardon me miss, may I ask your name?" he spoke confidently and cooly. However, to his friends, a slight catch could be heard in his voice, a clear sign that something troubled the older trainer.

'I hope we're ready' Landon thought to himself as he got back to his room, "Tomorrow we fight our first battle in the C Block, hopefully our training is going to pay off," Landon said to himself. Landon walked over to his bed and pulled out some book each of them had a title on the front, it had the names of multiple regions. Landon grabbed the book labeled: Kanto, and began reading the book page by page, adding in notes as he went along until he got to a blank page and began to write in it. When Landon had finished writing he picked up his Pokegear and began dialing a number, he listened to the Pokegear ring, until someone picked up, "Hello?" the voice said, "Hey Lyra it's Landon, I was just wondering when you'll get here," Landon replied, "I told you I won't be there until tomorrow at best but I promise I'll get there," Lyra replied, "Okay, it's just, um-" Landon said, "I know Landon..." she said calmly, "Just make sure you aren't disqualified before I get there!" Landon smiled, "Right well, Don't worry I plan to win the whole Kanto League!" Landon exclaimed with determination before hanging up. Landon laid in bed thinking about tomorrow and his battles to come. Landon got up, went outside and sat on the bench in front of his cabin, 'I wonder if I'll be strong enough to even get past the first round" Landon thought as he stared at the stars, he always thought this way before the League began. Landon heard the door to his room creak open, 'Someone's in there!' he thought as he shot up, as the door creaked open he saw who was inside, it was all of his Pokemon he had captured during his journey through Kanto: Iwa the Tyranitar, Tori the Dodrio, Doku the Venomoth, Tauros, Kook the Kingler, and Pin the Nidoqueen. Landon smiled as he sat down, every time he entered a league and he panicked his Pokemon somehow always knew how he was feeling, "Thanks guys," Landon said as he and his Pokemon sat down together, Iwa placed it's head on Landon's lap and he began to scratch the head. Landon grabbed his sleeping bag from his backpack and set it down outside sleeping alongside his Pokemon.

Ry left the group to get some ingredients. He quickly made a light meal for him and his pokemon. Then they went back to training. Him and his team battled practicing combos, but most of all they had fun. They played in the river, they played tag, to Ry it didn't feel like training. To him, having fun and growing a strong bond was the most important part of training.

After long while, the sun soon began to hang low. He returned his team to their pokeballs and went to heal them. Once he was done, he walked towards his room. He colapsed in his bed, letting sleep take him and fill his mind of the battles to come.

Robby and all his Pokémon ate dinner and went and got healed. Robby then called out all his team. "Alright guys we gotta be ready for tomorrow. Let's all get a good night sleep." Robby said to all his Pokémon.
That night Robby and all his Pokémon camped out in that same secluded area where they trained together.
While Robby was asleep he began to dream about the Kalos league and how he had lost. Robby then woke up in a sweat, all his Pokémon sleeping around him.
This league will be different, we will win! Robby thought to himself as he lied back down and fell back asleep.

As Darrius walked up to the girl, Casys called to him, "We'll catch up later, Darrius!" He walked away, Apollo close behind him, and together they headed up to their room at the suite and dropped their things off. I wonder which bag I packed them in, Casys thought. He rummaged through a bag and found them: two matching arm sleeves, one white and one black. Apollo chirped in delight as his eyes fell upon the black sleeve, a gleaming Heracronite set into the slot. "Alright, Apollo," Casys said, tossing him the sleeve. The Heracross slipped it on just as Casys put on his own, a Keystone set into the white leather. Casys and Apollo let out a long exhale in perfect sync with each other. "Let's go, bud!" Casys said. Apollo chirped as his trainer left the suite, following close behind.

"Alright, everyone-," Casys said, holding five Poke Balls, "-come on out!" A group of five Pokemon materialized in front of him and Apollo. A Trevenant glared at the sunlight currently beating down on the group, while a Heliolisk trilled at the feeling of the sun on his skin. A Charizard appeared and let loose a powerful Flamethrower. "Eclipse!" Casys chided. The Charizard rolled it's eyes, and it began to glow white until it morphed into the lithe shape of a Zoroark. A Mienshao groomed herself silently while an East Sea form Gastrodon hid in her shadow. "Are you guys ready to battle?" Casys yelled. Each Pokemon let loose a roar or chirp of agreement. "Then let's do this! C-Block, here we come!"

Last edited:
Ry woke up the next morning. "Ugh," he mumbled groggily. He checked the clock and gasped. His battle started in 15 minutes. He swallowed and threw his clothes on. "No time for a shower," he said grabbing his pokeballs and heading out the door. He ran towards the stadium. He checked his OokeWatch. His battle was about to begin. He ran out on the field, just in time as the announcer began.
"Welcome to the 86th annual Indigo Plateau, Pokemon League! In this corner,Ry Burst, and in this corner, Clark Stokes!" This will be a three one three battle. The field will be a rock battlefield. Now begin!"
Clark tossed out a Pokeball and sent out a Bastiodon. Ry nodded and shouted, "Go Baxter!" He tossed out the Hitmoncahn who took the field, ready to go.
"Bastiodon use Iron Head!"
The Bastiodon charged at Baxter.
"Use Ice Punch!" Ry shouted. Baxter raised his fist, which was surrounded in white energy, and swung at the charging Rock and Steel type. They collided and an explosion rocked the field.
"Use Mach Punch!"
"Use Flash Cannon!"
Bastiodon fired a blast of white energy that knocked Baxter away, who hit a rock.
"Baxter, use Close Combat!" Ry shouted. Baxter jumped on the rock and jumped over Bastiodon and landed behind him.
"Protect!"
Baxter's fury of attack was blocked by a wall of energy. "Now use Iron Head!"
The Bastiodon tackled Baxter, knocking him into a rock.
"Okay, Baxter return," Ry said switching out his pokemon. "Now go Gyra!"
He tossed out Gyra's pokeball, and the Gyarados took the field with a loud roar.
"Hydro Pump!" Gyra fired a blast of water that knocked the Bastiodon away. "Now use Aqua Tail!" Ry shouted. Gyra swung his tail downward, knocking out the Bastiodon.
Clark switched the Basitiodon with a Vileplume.
"Use Sunny Day!" he shouted. The air got hotter. "Now use Solar Beam!"
The Vileplume fired a blast of green energy at Gyra, doing a chunk of damage.
"He doesn't need to charge as long as Sunny Day is out." Ry thought to himself. THen he got an idea."Use Rain Dance!" Ry shouted. Gyra wiggled around, until it began to rain. "Now use Hyper Beam!" he shouted. Gyra fired an orange blast out of his mouth at the Vileplume knocking it out.
"Oh yeah, two to none," RY said making a fist.
"Go Magnazone!" Clark tossed out a pokeball and a Magnezone took the field. "Use Zap Cannon!"
Magnezone fired a blast of energy that knocked out Gyra!
"Gyra!" Ry shouted returning Gyra back to his pokeball.
"That attack did 4x damage, you didn't stand a chance!" Clark sneered.
"Go Baxter!" Ry shouted tossing out his friends. "Use Mach Punch!" Baxter rushed ahead with his fist ready to strike.
"Giga Impact!" Clark shouted. Magnezone charged and knocked out Baxter with a single hit.
Ry returned Baxter to his pokeball and hung his head.
"Give up yet, you can't win!" Clark shouted at Ry.
Ry lifted his head and began to laugh. "This is a fun battle, to bad I have to end it right now!' He shouted. He tossed out Fuego's Pokeball and grinned. "Use Flare Blitz!" He shouted. Fuego nodded and charged his opponent, surrounded in flames.
"Use Wild Charge!"
The two Pokemon collided in a cloud of smoke. Fuego stood smiling. Magnezone hovered int he air.
"Go Blaze Kick!"
"Electric Terrain!"
Magnezone released a wave of electicty as Fuego gave him a powerful flaming kick.
"Now Mach Punch!"
"Gyro Ball!"
The attacks collided, both Pokemon giving it their all. Then Fuego broke through and hit Magnezone, knocking it out.
"Oh yeah! We won!" Ry exclaimed as Clark returned Magnezone ot his pokeball. RY walked over hand offered his hand out, and said, "Good battle."
Clark sneered and walked away, completely ignoring Ry' outstretched hand.
Ry gave a shrug and returned Fuego to his Pokeball and walked off the field to heal his pokemon.

Darrius strode confidently to the battlefield he was assigned.
"Trainers, this is the 86th Indigo League Tournament. It will be a 3 on 3 match on a grass field. I want a good clean match!" The official said, and Darrius shook hands with his opponent, a young woman by the name of Marsha Bixley.
"Alright Daisy, lead things off for us!" Darrius shouted, tossing his Pokeball in the air.
"Venusaur!" Daisy roared.
"A Grass type huh? I'll lead with this one then. Go Typhlosion!" Marsha shouted.
"Daisy, use Swords Dance!"
"Typhlosion, Fire Blast" The 5-star fireball (of death) collided with Daisy, but she withstood the assault with shocking ease.
"Now Daisy, Use Earthquake!" The shockwave rippled outwards towards the Typhlosion.
"Typhlosion, jump, then use Extrasensory!" Typhlosion leapt into the air, then nailed Daisy with a psychic pulse, knocking her out.
"Daisy, return!" Darrius shouts. "guess it's time to get serious huh? Havoc, Let's Go!" he shouted, and the blue dragon burst from it's Pokeball.
"Finish this in one shot. Draco Meteor!" Havoc fired off a powerful Draco Meteor, scoring a critical hit on Typhlosion, knocking it out .
"O-oh man! That's a powerful Salamence. Go Beartic!" Marsha shouted.
"Havoc, come back. Go Storm!" Darrius shouted, recalling the blue dragon to it's Pokeball, and letting the Raichu take the field.
"Good play, allowing your Salamence's special attack to reset after that Draco Meteor. But can your Raichu tango with my Beartic? Beartic, use Icicle Crash!" she shouted. Beartic spawned a series of icicles and sent them flying at Storm.
"Storm, Thunderbolt!" The Raichu sent a powerful bolt of electricity through the icicles, shattering them, then striking the Beartic.
"Now Storm, Focus Blast!" Darrius commanded. The orange mouse focused it's energy into a condensed blue ball, then flung it at the Beartic.
"Beartic, dodge it!" Marsha shouted, but paralysis from the previous attack prevented it from moving, and it took a direct hit from Focus Blast, knocking it out. Marsha recalls her Beartic.
"Down to my last Pokemon. I should have expected as much from a Hoenn quarterfinalist. Go, Goodra!" she shouted. The gooey lizard sprang from it's Pokeball. "Use Dragon Pulse!"
"Storm, use Volt Switch!" Darrius shouted. Sending a ring of electricity underneath the Dragon pulse, Raichu evades it by retreating to it's Pokeball, drawing Havoc out onto the field.
"Goodra, Dragon Pulse again!" Marsha shouted, more confident now that she had a type advantage.
"Havoc, use Dragon Rush!" Darrius commanded. The blue dragon blitzed forward, cloaked in a fiery royal blue energy. Havoc plowed through the dragon pulse, slammed into Goodra, then pulled up and back, hovering in the air above the battlefield.
"Goodra, stand up and use Ice Beam!" Marsha shouted. Slow to rise, Goodra eventually pulled itself up.
"Havoc, finish it with Hyper Beam!" Darrius said. Havoc let loose a purplish black beam from it's mouth, scoring a direct hit on the Goodra, knocking it out.
"Goodra is unable to battle. Salamence is the winner. The winner of this battle is Darrius!" the official announced. Darrius walked up and shook hands with his opponent.
"Let's battle again some time." he said with a smile. She grinned a bit as well.
"I'll beat you next time." Marsha replied, a confident smirk on her face.
"I look forward to it." Darrius replied, then the two parted ways. Along the way, his Pokegear began to buzz.
"Hm? Hello?" he asked, answering it. There's a moment's pause, as a smile slowly crept across his face.
"Glad to know that you're watching. Do they have the tournament on at the Lab?" Another pause.
"Alright, well, I need to get my team healed up. Thanks for the encouragement Dad. Uh-huh. I love you too. Tell mom for me. Bye." he hung up the phone call, then made his way to the Pokemon Center.

Ry healed his team an noticed Darrius. "Did you win your battle?' He asked his friend. "I hope he made it, and besides if anyone is gonna beat him, it's gonna be me," Ry thought to himself silently.

Darrius notices Ry after setting his three Pokeballs down on the tray for the Nurse.
"Yes, I won. Havoc came in clutch, as per usual. How about you, did you win?" he fired the question back at his friend.
"It would be rather upsetting if he lost. If there's anyone among my friends that would challenge me to the very end, it would definitely be Ry. I wouldn't want the final match of the Indigo League to be against anyone but him." he thought to himself, unable to hold the smirk from his face when he thought about it.

"Well i kicked some butt!" Ry exclaimed. "Baxter did some damage, at first, but it switched him with Gyra. Then i wiped out his pokemon and the next one he sent. Then he had a strong Magnezone, and he knocked out Gyra and Baxter. But Fuego wiped him out."
Ry gave a smile. "I have another battle later today."

"As do I, but mine isn't until well into the evening. I'd rather have them been one right after the other honestly. I dislike long gaps between battles." He took a breath, and pulled a bottle of tea from his bag.
"My opponent only had a Typhlosion that gave me some trouble to start. I had her number the rest of the battle. I wonder if she had banked on me using Sol and Mega Evolving her." he said aloud, taking a long sip from his tea bottle.

"Trainers, this is the 86th Indigo League Tournament. It will be a 3 on 3 match on a forest field. Now begin!" The announcer said, Levi gave a small nod to his opponent from across the field, a young man named Alex Davis.
"Alright, go Ampharos!" Alex yelled as his pokemon entered the field.
"Ignis, lets go!" Levi tossed out a pokeball from which a powerful looking Arcanine appeared.
"An Arcanine eh? Okay Ampharos, use Dragon Pulse!" the large purple beam of energy shot out at Ignis.
"Counter with Fire Blast!" the two attacks collided kicking up dust and causing a boom. As the smoke cleared Levi could be seen smiling, along with his opponent Alex.
"Looks like you may have some power after all, alright Ignis, use Extreme Speed!" as he said this Ignis charged forward building momentum quickly as the gap between him and Ampharos closed.
"Dodge it, Ampharos!" Ampharos dove to the side watching as Ignis passed by, only inches away.
Levi smiled, "Now use Overheat!" Ignis stopped dead in his tracks letting loose the powerful attack at point blank range. Ampharos was completely vulnerable to the attack and was sent back flying against a tree, fainted.
"Okay Ampharos, return." Alex called back his fainted pokemon, still grinning, before grabbing another pokeball, "Go Crobat!"
"Ignis, return for now!" he recalled his injured pokemon. "Lets make it an air battle! Go Vex!" Vex shot into the air, throwing punches to warm up.
"Crobat, use Air Slash!" Crobat sent waves of blade like air directly at Vex.
"Dodge and use Sword Dance!" Vex quickly jolted to the side so the attacks would just barely pass him, he was then coated in a faint light as Sword Dance boosted his power. "Crobat use Steel Wing!" Crobats wings started to glow with a metallic shine as it shot forward, lined up with Vex.
"Counter with Night Slash and dont let up!" The two attacks collided in the air stunning both the pokemon for a moment. Vex was the first to recover and charged Crobat, knocking it up high with Night Slash.
Alex growled, "Crobat use Cross Poison!" Its wings were coated in a sickly purple color as it shot out of the sky down towards Vex, its speed increasing as it fell.
"Vex, hold in and use Sword Dace!" Vex began to glow again as Sword Dance activated. Levi clenched his fists as the powerful attack hit Vex, launching her into the ground. After a moment of silence, Vex shot up from the earth, obviously tired and hurt from the attack. "Vex, we're almost there buddy, use Mind Reader!" Vex went still as a large mystical eye appeared above her head. "Now use X-Scissor!" Vex charged forward, claws glowing green with power.
"Fine, if we cant dodge...counter with X-Scissor!" Crobats charged forward, its wings being coated in the same light. The attacks clashed with huge force, as the dust cleared both pokemon could be seen floating there. But before long Crobat started sinking towards the ground, unable to continue.
"Crobat return...smart thinking Levi, using Sword Dance twice so you would easily overpower me in a clash. I guess this is it, all or nothing, go Magcargo!" Alex yelled sending out the large snail like pokemon.
"Well Crobat is very powerful, I needed a plan of some sorts. Okay Vex, return. Now, go Shade!" he threw his pokeball bringing forth his Banette. "Now use Sucker Punch!" Shade shot forward, fist coated in purple energy that connected with Magcargo, pushing it back.
"You alright Magcargo?!" A;ex yelled slightly worried. "Carg!" it roared, heating up. "Okay, use Heat Wave!" Magcargo shot a blast of fiery air at Shade."
"Dodge!" Shade veered to the side only for the attack to graze her. "Banette!" she cried from the burn. "Hang in there Shade, use Gunk Shot!" Shade leaned back letting the poisonous b=attack build before it paused, yelling out as it was coated with red hot flames!
"Good job Magcargo, you burned it. Now use Earth Power!" the ground began to rumble under Shade as the fire subsided.
"I dont think so, use Phantom Force!" Shade disappeared from view as Earth Power erupted from the ground.
Alex and Magcargo looked around the field frantically trying to find Shade, "Magcargo keep your guard up!"
"Now, let' em have it!" As Levi yelled Shade appeared behind Magcargo coated in a near pitch black energy, it charged directly into Magcargo sending it sprawling on the field. Shade was then inflicted with burn once more, causing a chunk of health to be lost.
"Magcargo, use Shell Smash then use flame thrower!" Magcargos outer layer of shell crumbled away and was replaced with a hotter one, raising its power greatly before it fired a powerful flamethrower at Shade.
"Counter with Gunk Shot!" Shade lets the energy swirl and build in its mouth before firing a the large dark purple ball making it collide with Flamethrower.
After the smoke cleared both pokemon could be seen still up. After a moment Magcargo wavered and started to fall. just as that happened Shade was coated in flames again. "Shade no!" Levi yelled as Shade fell flat on her back. Both pokemon lay there fainted.
"Both pokemon are unable to battle. The winner of this battle is Levi!" the official announced. Levi and Alex returned there pokemon before meeting in the center of the field.
Levi held a hand out grinning, "You did really well, managing to knock out Shade is no easy task."
Alex stood there for a moment before a faint grin appeared on his face, "Thanks but...I will challenge you again, and next time im gonna win!" he said shaking Levi's hand.
"Hehe, I look forward to that day, see ya later, Alex" with that Levi walked off the field and headed to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon.

BOOM! An explosion occurred as Gallade had hit an opposing Haxorus with a powerful Psycho Cut. The referee then ran over to the knocked out Haxorus.
"Haxorus is unable to battle! Gallade is the winner, meaning Robby advances!" the referee shouted as the screen displayed a pictures of Robby and the caption winner underneath it.
"Nice job Gallade! Take a good rest." Robby exclaimed as he recalled Gallade. Robby then walked over to the other trainer and shook his hand. Later on, Robby went to the Pokemon Center and set his Pokeballs for the nurse to heal. Robby then saw Ry and Darrius. "Oh, yeah guys. Did you win your battles?" Robby asked his friends as he sat down with them. "I won mine, I had to use Charizard, Gallade, and Donphan." Robby said as he took out a bottled water from his pack and proceeded to drink it.

"We both won," Ry said nodding at Robby when he came over. "I kicked butt! The guy had really strong Pokemon." Ry made a fist and raised it to the sky. "Don't think any of you are safe, cause I'm gonna win the entire Tournament!" he shouted loudly. Fuego burst out of his pokeball and copied Ry's pose. "Infernape!"

"I dont know about that..." Levi said as he entered the center. He walked past his friends and handed the nurse his pokeballs. "So im guessing you all won your matches correct?" Levi said as he sat with his friends, grinning. "I won my battle, the guy was pretty strong but my pokemon were able to handle em. Just remember that now the challengers will only be stronger." He was ecstatic about that last part.

Darrius smirked at Ry's announcement to the world.
"It's good to know that I have such a confident rival. I expect to see you both in the semifinals. I have to go and prepare for my next match." he said, then took his Pokeballs from the nurse, and exited the center. He waved to Levi as he passed, then returned to his villa, and sat down at the computer.
"So it seems we'll be on a rock/water field. Nessie will be at an advantage there. I'll probably use Havoc again, since he can fly across the whole battlefield. Who else I wonder? Perhaps I should gauge my last member based on who my opponent may bring." he thought to himself as he worked on his preparations. His match wasn't for another few hours, but there's no such thing as being too prepared in his mind.

"Well, I have to get goin'. My next battle is in about an hour." Robby said as he left his friends. Robby went and picked up his Pokeballs. "So a rock/water field huh." Robby said to himself as he walked to the stadium. "I'll use Lapras, Hawlucha and Electivire." Robby said as he sat down on a bench, holding the three pokeballs. "I may have to adjust to based on my opponent though." Robby said aloud, but just as he said that, a kid with purple hair and a black jacket walked passed him.
Where does that guy look familiar from? He seems... very unpleasant, hopefully he isn't my opponent. Robby thought to himself as he watched the kid walked away.

"Hope you guys are ready for the tournament!" Landon said as he got up, his Pokemon cheered in response. Landon got up and fixed himself and his Pokemon some breakfast, as he ate he got thinking about which Pokemon he would use in the first round, 'Anyone of them would be a good choice' he thought as he ate his breakfast. Landon began thinking about the other four Pokemon he had written down, "Nah I want the first round to showcase the Pokemon I caught in Kanto," he said to himself, as he pulled out his badge case. Landon smiled as he began looking at the badges and re-calling all the battles he and his Pokemon had gone through, 'Anyone of them would be a good choice' the thought continued going through his head. "That's it!" he exclaimed, all of his Pokemon looked at him weirdly, "Oh... sorry guys, just me in my thoughts." Landon looked and saw all of his Pokemon had finished their food, "Alright who's ready to win the Indigo League!" he said making a fist in the air, his Pokemon cheered in response. Landon re-called all of his Pokemon and ran to the Indigo League, he heard something going across the intercom, "Landon Kier please make your way to the C-Block Stadium." Landon sprinted to the stadium. Landon stopped in the lobby and made a quick call to his friend Ahri who was had his Empoleon, Landon called and asked for it to be sent and not to long after the Pokeball was transferred over. Landon began sprinting down the hall to his side of the field.

"Welcome back to the 86th annual Indigo League and the next match of the C-Block the battle will be between Landon Kier and Logan Brant the battle will be 3 on 3 battle on a sand field!" The announcer called out, "Logan will have the first move!" Landon stepped over to his side of the field and help a Pokeball in his hand.
"Go! Krookidile!" Logan called, in response Landon called out, "Go Kook!" The two Pokemon burst out of their Pokeballs and onto the field. "Use Dragon Claw!" Logan called out, Krookidile charged a Kook with Dragon Claw.
"Counter with Crabhammer!" Landon called, the Crabhammer and Dragon Claw collided creating a large explosion. "Kook use Ice Beam, Krookodile should still be in front of you!" Landon called out, Kook charged and Ice Beam and shot it but Krookodile wasn't there, when the smoke cleared Landon saw a hole Krookodile had dug to escape.
"Use Thunder Fang!" Logan called, Krookodile burst out from below Kook and used Thunder Fang, "Now toss it and use Stone Edge!" Krookodile tossed Kook towards the ground and shot a Stone Edge hitting Kook in mid-air sending in down to the ground unable to battle.
"Kook return you did great," Landon said as he re-called his Kingler, 'I'll need to use the field to my advantage' Landon thought as he analyzed the field. Landon reached into his pocket and pulled out a Safari Ball, "Go! Tauros!" Landon threw the Safari Ball and Tauros burst out ready to battle, "Tauros! Horn Attack!" Tauros began charging at Krookodile horns first. The Horn Attack hit Krookodile sending it flying back.
"Krookodile! Hyper Beam!" Logan called, Krookodile immediately shot a mid-air Hyper Beam at Tauros, "Tauros! Dodge it and use Take Down!" Landon called, Tauros dodged the Hyper Beam and began leaping from rock to rock then slammed into Krookodile with Take Down. "You did great Krookodile take a long rest," Logan said as re-called Krookodile, then pulled another Pokeball and threw it.
"Go! Alakazam!" Alakazam burst out of the Pokeball calm and collected, "Use Psycho Cut!" Logan called, Alakazam shot an Psycho Cut towards Tauros with speed knocking Tauros back into a rock.
"Tauros, Hyper Beam, Go!" Tauros got up and shot a Hyper Beam at Alakazam dealing major damage.
"Alakazam Recover!" Logan yelled, as a glow covered Alakazam healing it, Landon watched in shock as Alakazam healed itself fully. "Now while Tauros recharges it's energy, use Teleport then Focus Punch!" Logan called out, Alakazam began to teleport across the field it was hard to tell where it was, Landon and Tauros began frantically looking around the field to see where Alakazam was.
'Focus Punch is a move you need concentration for, if you're hit before the attack lands the Focus Punch fails, so their using teleport so Tauros can't attack' Landon thought, not realizing Alakazam had just telepoted behind Tauros. Alakazam hit Tauros with Focus Punch before Landon had time to respond, "Tauros!" Landon cried as Tauros was slammed against a rock,
"Tauros Hyper Beam!" Tauros shot another Hyper Beam at Alakazam dodged with Teleport,
around the field unable to be tracked by the human eye.
"Now Alakazam use Focus Punch again!" Alakazam began teleporting around the field again while Landon began counting in his head, Landon patiently watched Alakazam teleport while charging it's Focus Punch, "Go Alakazam!" Logan called.
"Tauros Double Team!" Landon cried immediately after Tauros instantly began creating clones of itself to dodge the Focus Punch.
"Alakazam use Psycho Cut and destroy them all!" Logan called, Alakazam began rapidly shooting Psycho Cut's at all of the Tauros, Landon smiled.
"Now Tauros Take Down!" one of the Tauros leaped off a rock and charged at Alakazam slamming it into a rock.
"Alakazam Recover!" Logan called out, in a panic, Alakazam once again surrounded itself in an glow to heal itself.
"Hyper Beam Tauros!" Landon called in response, Alakazam began recovering but Tauros lauched a Hyper Beam cancelling the Recover and knocking out Alakazam. "Return Alakazam," Logan said as he re-called his Pokemon and pulled out his final Pokeball.
"Go, Seismitoad!" Logan threw the Pokeball and Seismitoad burst out and showed it was a powerful Pokemon, "Landon I saw you resting with all of your Pokemon last night, so I made a note of all the Pokemon you had, and I know you're final Pokemon is most likely your Tyranitar," Logan called from across the field.
'He knew all of my Pokemon' Landon thought in shock, "Tauros, Horn Attack!" Landon called out Tauros began charging horns first at Seismitoad, 'We'll knock him out with just one attack' Landon thought as Tauros continued charging.
"Seismitoad use Drain Punch!" Seismitoad hit Tauros sending it flying, into a rock both smashing the rock and knocking out Tauros.
"Tauros return," Landon said as he re-called Tauros, 'He knows every Pokemon I have on me, and none of them could defeat Seismitoad' he thought as he began thinking of all the Pokemon he had on him, thinking of some strategy when he heard someone calling him from the stands he turned and saw a familiar face, "Don't give up!" the person called out Landon recognized who it was, it was Lyra, "I've seen you participate in so many Leagues before and nothing has ever stopped you so why start giving up now!" Lyra called out. Landon smiled at her, she nodded and sat back down, Landon was filled with the determination to win but Logan still knew all of his Pokemon, then it hit Landon he had made an early transfer before the match, "Hey Logan, I've got a surprise for you!" Landon said as he held his final Pokeball in his hand. "Go! Mizu!" Landon cried as he threw the Pokeball, Empoleon burst out of the Pokeball and onto the sandy field, Logan looked at the Pokemon in shock, "Mizu use Metal Claw!" Landon called out, Mizu charged at Seismitoad with Metal Claw scoring a direct hit.
"Seismitoad Drain Punch!" Logan called, ready to end the battle in a single move, Seismitoad charged up a Drain Punch ready to hit Mizu.
"Mizu Ice Beam!" Landon cried, Mizu instantly shot an Ice Beam at Siesmitoad's hand freezing it. "Now use Flash Cannon!" Landon cried making a fist, Mizu shot a Flash Cannon straight at Siesmitoad's stomach blasting it into a rock, Siesmitaod got up clearly weakened a lot. "Now Mizu let's wrap this up," Landon said, punching the air in front of him, "USE HYDRO CANNON!" Mizu shot a high powered attack straight at Seismitoad and creating a large cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared Landon watched as Seismitoad fell to the ground unable to battle.
"All of Logan's Pokemon have been knocked out thus the winner is Landon!" the referee called, Landon had been so focused on the battle he didn't realize the referee was there. Landon ran towards Mizu with joy.
"We did it Mizu, you were awesome," Landon said as he hugged his friend, then re-called him, he shook hands with his opponent and they both left the field.
"You're going home?" Landon asked Logan as they stood at the entrance to the League,
" Yeah," Logan responded, "I'm going to get stronger and next time we meet, I'll beat you." They laughed then parted ways, Landon smiled as watched Logan leave when he felt someone tapping on his shoulder he turned and saw nobody there, he turned back and saw a face and jumped back startled. Landon focused and realized it was Lyra who startled him,
"You startled me," Landon said as he got up, "I know," Lyra said in response as she helped him up, "You're, not nice," Landon complained when he got up, Lyra laughed in response.
"So that was my first battle of the Indigo League, thanks for your help," Landon said gratefully, "No problem, it's my job to snap you out of it when you go dull," Lyra responded jokingly, "Yeah, come on there's more battles ahead of us," Landon said as he began marching back into the stadium.

Last edited:
Casys confidently walked up to his place at the top of the battlefield, a watery, rocky terrain. His opponent, took his own position on the opposite end. "Ladies and gentlemen-," the announcer exclaimed, "-Give it up for Casys and Jordan!" The gathered crowd let off a barrage of cheers and shouts, which Casys smiled at. This will go well, he thought. "Trainers, send out your Pokemon!" The announcer cried. Casys withdrew Apollo's Poke Ball, and released his partner. The Heracross materialized in a flash of white light, and roared at the Barbaracle that was standing at the opposite end. "Let the battle begin!" The referee proclaimed.

"Bulk Up!" Casys yelled. Apollo flexed and was briefly enveloped in a red light.
Jordan yelled to his Barbaracle, "Start this off with Razor Shell!" The Barbaracle was surrounded by water, which spikes were forming from, and charged Apollo.
"Stop in it it's place with Stone Edge!" Casys exclaimed. Giant stones erupted from the ground, smashing into Barbaracle. Jordan cried out in unison with his Pokemon as it was knocked back. "Close Combat, then follow it up with Bulk Up!" Apollo rushed the Barbaracle, who had just staggered to it's feet, and hit it with a barrage of punches and kicks. It fell to the ground, fainted, as Apollo's stats were balanced out by the Bulk Up!"
Jordan grimaced as he retrieved his fallen Pokemon. "Exeggcutor-," He cried, "-Come out!" The tree-like Pokemon took the field, stomping it's feet and glaring at Apollo.
"Apollo, return." Casys commanded. Apollo was sucked back into his Poke Ball, and Casys drew out a Dusk Ball. He released the Pokemon inside, and a roaring Charizard took the field. She returned the hostile glare that the Exeggcutor was throwing her way.
"Psychic!" Jordan yelled.
"Shadow Claw!" Casys yelled.
Exeggcutor's eyes lit up with a pinkish energy while Eclipse flapped her mighty wings and rushed toward her opponent, her claws glowing purple. A blast of energy was hurled at Eclipse, but she passed right through it unscathed. 'What the-," Jordan breathed as Eclipse continued toward the Exeggcutor. "Seed Bomb!" Jordan cried desperately. Exeggcutor hurled the Seed Bomb at Eclipse, but it mattered not. She blocked it with her other claw, which was also primed with Shadow Claw, and slammed into Exeggcutor. The Pokemon each tumbled to the ground, Exeggcutor out of pain and Eclispe because of the Seed Bomb sending her slightly off course. She glowed white and began to change shape. Eclipse reappeared in the lithe shape of a Zoroark.
"No," Jordan yelled as the referee declared Exeggcutor unable to battle. "My last Pokemon," Jordan said as he looked down at his final Poke Ball. "Sandslash, finish this!" The brown hedgehog-Pokemon appeared and roared at Eclipse. "Earthquake!" Jordan commanded. Eclipse attempted to dance around the cracks forming in the shaking ground, but to no avail. The Zoroark was hit by a rock that fell from above, and she fainted.
"That's all right, Eclipse!" Casys called to her. She raised her head weakly at the sound of his voice, and Casys returned her to her Ball. Casys clipped her Dusk Ball to his belt and retrieved another one, this one being a Timer Ball. He released the Pokemon inside, and the Trevenant roared in anticipation. "Acacia!," Casys called, "Use Wood Hammer!" Acacia's hand lit up with a brilliant green light, and a hammer shaped formed around it. He charged up to the Sandslash, who was told to use Cut, and the two attacks collided. The Hammer in Acacia's left hand dissolved, bu the one in his right was still there. "Wood Uppercut!" Casys screamed. Acacia swung the Wood Hammer upwards, right into the Sandslash's chin. It was blown back, defeated.
The referee called out into the stadium, "Sandslash is unable to battle. Casys is the winner!"

"Okay guys, this is it!" Aaron shouted to his Pokemon "Today is the tourney, battles have probably already started but thats okay, we got here way early, lets hope training off in the woods helped us" He mused I wonder if any of our old friends are here Aaron wondered as he walked up the hill back to the Indigo league "Aaron Crim to League Block D" they said over the loud speakers "Okay guys, time for battle!" Aaron shouted as he returned his Pokemon "Who should I use" Aaron said to himself as he approached the Arena

Ry looked at his watch. "Oh cool it's Aaron's battle," he said jogging to wards the stands. He entered the stream of people to see the battle. He sat down at the stands and yelled, "Let's go Aaron!" At the top of his lungs.

"Everyone please welcome Terrance Cox and Aaron Crim!" Applause echoed through the stadium
"You can get first move if you want it" Aaron shouted out as he threw out his Espeon
"Sure" he said back as he sent out a Torkoal "Torkoal use Smokescreen then Iron defense" The Torkoal spurted black smoke out of his back then glowed silver activating his Iron Defense
"Yang push away the smoke with psychic then use swift!" Aaron ordered, the smoke glowed pink then moved in a large chunk away from the field before stars formed around Espeon and fired at Torkoal
"Torkoal use withdraw to block then rapid spin!" Torkoal jumped inside his shell and started spinning shooting towards Espeon
"Espeon use confusion then get out tha way!" Espeons eyes glowed purple and she jumped to the side avoiding the rapid spin, Torkoal then slammed into a wall unable to stop due to the confusion and when the smoke cleared the Turtle Pokemon had fainted.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 86th annual Indigo League! The next match of the B-Block will be between Robby and Roy, both from the Kalos Region!" The announcer exclaimed, as the crowd cheered. "This will be a three on three battle on the Rocky Terrain! Make this a good, clean fight! Robby will have the first move!" The Referee exclaimed as he raised as his flags. "The battle will begin when you each send out your Pokemon!"
"Wait I know you! You were in the Kalos League!" Robby exclaimed as he got a good look at Roy, who had purple hair and a black jacket.
"I will not lose to you again!" Roy exclaimed with an angry expression as he threw out a powerful looking Chesnaught.
"I cannot afford to lose here! Hawlucha I choose you!" Robby yelled as he threw out Hawlucha's pokeball. "Lucha!" Hawlucha exclaimed as it did various poses. "Let's start thing off with an Aerial Ace!" Robby yelled as he threw out his hand. Hawlucha speed toward Chesnaught and hit it, causing major damage.
"Chesnaught use Hammer Arm!" Roy exclaimed with anger in his voice. Chesnaught rushed at Hawlucha with both arms raised.
Robby then looked at the rocks and came up with an idea. "Hawlucha jump off of a that rock to avoid the attack then use High Jump Kick!" Robby yelled as he pointed toward the rock. "Hawlucha!" Hawlucha yelled as it used a rock as a springboard to avoid the Hammer Arm, then speed toward Chesnaught with High Jump Kick.
"Chesnaught use Spiky Shield!" Roy called out with a grin. Chesnaught crossed it arms then a Spiky Shield appeared, Hawlucha hit it and was damaged by the spikes, then damaged from the High Jump Kick.
"Hawlucha! I know you continue!" Robby yelled as he watched Hawlucha struggle to get up. "Lucha!" Hawlucha exclaimed as it pushed itself up and did some poses. "That's the spirit! Now jump onto a rock and use Flying Press!" Robby yelled as he made a fist. "LUUCHA!" Hawlucha yelled as it jumped onto a rock then dived down, did a spin then landed right on Chesnaught, knocking it out.
"Chesnaught is unable to battle! Hawlucha is the winner!" The referee called out as he raised a flag.
"Grrr, Chesnaught return." Roy said as he called it back, he then drew another Pokeball. "Talonflame go!" Roy yelled as he sent out a huge Talonflame.
"Hawlucha, good job. Take a rest." Robby said as he withdrew Hawlucha. "Lapras I choose you!" Robby called out as he sent out a magnificent Lapras. Lapras cried out as it was sent out.
"Talonflame use Flame Charge!" Roy called out as he gritted his teeth. Talonflame was engulfed in flames, then it shot toward Lapras.
"Lapras use Hydro Pump, meet it head on!" Robby yelled. Lapras cried out then shot a jet of water straight at Talonflame, creating a mist as the moves collided. "Lapras Psychic!" Robby yelled as he saw Talonflame in the mist. Lapras's eyes turned a purple color as it used Psychic on Talonflame, throwing it into rocks and then slammed it onto the ground.
"Talonflame get up and use Brave Bird!" Roy order at Talonflame. Talonflame flew up and then shot at Lapras with incredible speed.
"Checkmate! Lapras jump into the air and use Body Slam!" Robby yelled out as he made a fist. Lapras gracefully leaped into the air, surprising the crowd. Lapras then landed on Talonflame and brought it to the ground. Talonflame struggled to get out from under Lapras. "Hydro Pump point blank!" Robby yelled. Lapras then shot a Hydro Pump right at Talonflame's face, hitting right on.
"Talonflame is unable to battle! Lapras wins!" The referee called as he raised his hand.
"Errr. Talonflame return." Roy said as he recalled Talonflame and drew his last and final Pokemon. "Drapion come out now!" Roy yelled as he grit his teeth.
"Lapras good job out there girl, return!" Robby said as he withdrew Lapras. "Electivire! I choose you!" Robby exclaimed as he threw out a fast ball. "Vire!" Electivire yelled as it glared at its opponent. "Start things off with Thunder Punch!" Robby yelled as he threw out his palm. "Electivire!" Electivire yelled as it ran toward Drapion with Thunder Punch, hitting it, doing some damage.
"Drapion Cross Poison!" Roy yelled as he clenched his fist. Drapion shot a purple X straight at Electivire.
"Protect!" Robby yelled. Electivire created a blue shield, completely blocking the attack. "Follow up with Thunder!" Robby yelled.
"Sludge Bomb now!" Roy called out as he clenched his teeth. Drapion shot out a Sludge Bomb, hitting the Thunder, creating an explosion the filled the field in a smoke.
"Here's our chance use Thunder again on the whole field!" Robby yelled with a smile on his face. "Vire!" Electivire yelled as he created a huge Thunder cloud and shot powerful lightning bolts, engulfing the whole field. Then smoke cleared, to reveal that Drapion had fainted.
"Drapion is unable to battle! Electivire win, meaning the victor is Robby!" The referee called out.
"Yes, we won again Electivire!" Robby exclaimed as he high fived Electivire. "Now, return, you did great out there." Robby said as he recalled Electivire.
"Here it is folks, Robby will be advancing to the next stage." The announcer said as a picture of Robby appeared on the screen with 'winner' as the caption.
Roy recalled Drapion, then ran out of the stadium in rage.
"Well, looks like we won't be seeing him anytime soon." Robby said as he began walking out of the area. Robby then went to the Pokemon center to heal up his team and get another drink. "Alright, one more win and its on to the Semi-Finals." Robby said as he drank a water.

Darrius was watching Aaron's battle in the locker room, as he was gearing up for his battle.
"A shame I won't get to see the end of it. Hopefully he wins. I want to see all of my friends in the top 16 for this tournament." Darrius thought to himself.
"Darrius, it's time." the judge shouted down the hallway.
"A battle under the lights. It's been quite a while since then." he mused as he marched out towards the battlefield. Darrius saw the trainer across from him, and walked to the center.
"Gentlemen, you know the rules. 3 on 3, substitutions are allowed. You will be on a rock/water field. Shake hands, and let's have a good match!" the official said. The two trainers shook hands, and retreated to their respective sides of the arena, and the rock/water field was raised.
"Go Nessie!" Darrius shouted, throwing a Pokeball over the water. A Lapras burst from the ball, and dove into the water.
"Dragonite, i choose you!" the other trainer called. The large orange dragon floated lazily onto the battlefield.
"Nessie, start things off with Ice Beam!" Darrius shouted. Nessie fired an icy blue beam from her mouth towards the Dragonite. The orange dragon didn't even bother to move, and appeared to tank the hit pretty well.
"Multiscale huh? Impressive." Darrius muttered under his breath.
"Dragonite, use thunderbolt on the water!" his opponent commanded lazily. The dragon did as commanded, and a bolt of electricity shot towards the pool.
"Nessie, counter with Hydro Pump, then use Ice Beam again!"
"Multiscale is only effective against one attack, so this Ice Beam should definitely do more damage." he thought to himself. Nessie's Hydro Pump nullified the thunderbolt, then the ice beam smacked into the dragonite, connecting directly and knocking it out.
"Huh? Hey!" The other trainer shouted, then recalled his Pokemon.
"Fine, guess you're not just a pushover like my last opponent. Go Scizor!" he shouted.
"Nessie, come back." Darrius recalled the Lapras.
"Havoc, I choose you!" he called, allowing the dragon to burst out of it's ball.
"Scizor, use Bullet Punch!" The opposing scizor dashed forward, and landed a blow square to Havoc's chest. However, Havoc wouldn't go down that easily.
"Havoc, use Fire Blast!" he called. The blue dragon let loose a five star fireball (of doom) onto the opposing scizor. The attack sent Scizor careening back towards it's trainer, knocked out.
"What!? How can this be! My Pokemon are the greatest! Idon't understand!"
"If you don't train your pokemon with love and care, you can't bring out their full power. I would have expected more understanding of that from the son of Colress." Darrius said snarkily.
"Grr. Go Metagross!" the other trainer shouted angrily. "Use Giga Impact!" The four-legged Pokemon launched itself towards Havoc.
"Havoc, ascend, then use Fire Blast!" Darrius shouted. the Salamence lifted into the air, just before the Metagross could make contact with it, then fired anther five-star fireball down onto the opposing Pokemon. The damage was severe, but not enough to knock it out.
"Metagross, Hyper Beam!" the other trainer shouted.
"Havoc, answer back with your own Hyper Beam!" Darrius called. The two beams collided midair for a second, befire Havoc's cut through the Metagross' like a knife through butter, scoring a direct hit and knocking it out.
"And we have a winner. With a clean 3-0 sweep, it's Darrius from Gateon Port!" The announcer shouted. Before Darrius could give the other trainer a tongue-lashing, he had stormed off. Darrius shrugged, recalled his Salamence, then returned to the locker room.
"What a jerk. I feel bad for that guy's Pokemon..." he thought to himself as he went out into the League village.

Ry checked his watch. "Oh crud, I'm gonna be late!" He explained rushing out of the stadium. He went to his field and took the field. A boy in a gi stood ready to go. "Looks like he uses fighting type, perfect matchup," Ry thought to himself.
"Go Breloom!"
Go Mimi!"
The two grass and fighting types took the field at they same time. They gave each other a nod, and the boy said, "My name is Bruce, and I'm gonna be a fighting type master."
Ry smiled and nodded, "My name is Ry and I'm gonna be the fighting type master!"
"Then let's bring it!" Bruce said nodding.
"Mach Punch!," Bruce shouted.
"Hammer Arm!" Ry shouted. The Breloom and Mimi charged at each other delivering powerful blows. Now Energy Ball!" Ry shouted. The Chesnaught fired a ball of green energy at her opponent which exploded.
"Protect!" Bruce shouted, just in time. Breloom created a field of energy to block the attack. "Now use Seed Bomb!"
"Spiky Shield!" Ry shouted. The Seed Bomb was cut short by a veil of green energy.
"Let's finish it with Dynamic Punch!" Bruce shouted.
"Wood Hammer let's go!" The attacks collided creating a huge cloud of smoke,. when it cleared, both Pokemon had fainted. Both trainer return dithering pokemon to their Pokeballs.
"Go Toxicroak!"
"Go Splashy!"
The Poliwrath and Toxicroak stared each other down with a heated ferosity.
"The battle is about to truly begin," Bruce commented.

"Megahorn!" Casys yelled. Apollo's horn glowed with a brilliant green light and he rammed it into the chest of his opponent, a Krookodile. Casys' opponent fell to his knees, crestfallen, while his Pokemon slammed into the wall, falling into the lush grass of the battlefield. "Krookodile is unable to battle-," the referee proclaimed, "-Casys is the winner!" Casys returned Apollo to his Ball and basked in the glory of winning his second battle. Now we're onto the semi-finals, he thought. Hopefully I won't have to battle any of my friends.

"Use Focus Blast!" Ry called out.
"Sludge Bomb!" Bruce shouted.
Both Pokémon fired a blast. Splashy's was a light orange one and Toxicroak's was a dark purple one. The blast collided creating a huge explosion.
"Now use Poison Jab!"
"Dynamic Punch!!"
Splashy and Toxicroak's fists collided, each pushing each other with all of there might.
"Now use Ice Beam!" Ry shouted. With his free hand Splashy aimed a blast of freezing cold energy that knocked away Toxicroak.
"Now X-scissor!" Bruce yelled. The Toxicroak spun in mid air and charged at Splashy' feet, knocking the Poliwrath off balence. "Now Sludge Bomb!" Bruce shouted. Toxicroak shot a blast if poison at Splashy, poisoning him.
"Use Hydro Pump!" Ry shouted as Splashy fired a blast of highly pressurized water from his hand at Toxicroak, knocking him back.
"Now finish it with Posion Jab!"
"Use Dynamic Punch!" Bruce yelled. The two pokemon collided, each hitting the other in the gut,. It was a double knockout. Both trainer returned their pokemon and sent out new ones.
"Go Blaziken!"
"Go Fuego!"
The Infernape and the Blaziken both took the field.
"Mach Punch!"
"Blaze Kick!"
THe two pokem on collided. Fuego's fist blocked Blaziken's Blaze Kick and vice versa.
"Flare Blitz!" Both trainers yelled. The two pokemon engulfed themsleves in flames and charged. A huge explosion rocked the battle field. When the dust cleared, Fuego was the only one left standing.
"Oh yeah!" We won! Great battle Bruce!" Ry shouted.
Bruce have a slight nod. Ry smiled and returned Fuego to his pokeball, and ent to heal up his team.

Alex would be in the waiting room, watching the match. "Man... They must be tough. I hope I battle them." He said, daydreaming. Volt would be watching with Alex too, curious about the match. "Piiiii?" He asked. "Pichu, don't worry, we're gonna beat them for sure!" He said, motivated!

Ry walked into th waiting room to see a boy with a Pichu. "Hey, aren't Alex. You're battle is starting now." Ry said sitting down. He stretched his arms and pulled out a bottle of water, he had been hiding. He unscrewed the lid and quickly chugged it. "That was an intense match," He thought to himself.

(Correction: Pichu)

"Alright, thanks for telling me!" Alex said, he quickly went to the battlefield, while stopping and saying: "Hey, wait, are you Ry? I just saw your battle! It was awesome! Hope we can battle someday." He said. He then, with Pichu, went to the battlefield. "Man... I'm nervous, but we're gonna do great, that's for sure!"

Ry smiled when he was recognized. "Good luck Alex," Ry called out, as the boy entered the battlefield. He looked at the TV that was broadcasting all the battle and eagerly awaited the beginning of this one.

When Alex entered, it seemed that there was someone who Ash recognized..... It was Jayson! "Jayson?! What-- What are you doing here?!" He said, in surprise. "Oh, same as you." Jayson said, not surrpised to see Alex. "We've been rivals since we were young... But now we're gonna see who's better!" Alex said. "May the best win, loser." Jayson said.