• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open In the Life of the Unusual Discussion

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not sure. Theren's for him feels more like an unconcious instinct, since his mind is usually on other things he hasn't really noticed it. Like a perception filter almost

Lol I think it'd be REALLY in Leo's personality to just appear at the wrong time and be like "HEY WHAT'S UP MAH PEEPS AND CREEPS" and scare the everloving SHIT outta Dasken. XD

.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.™ (Thats code for, I'm waiting but I'm trying to be nice about it so I say in like the most non annoyed way possible)

Okay, heres how it is. Pull of 'Superpower wiki kinetic abilities' itll list a bunch of powers from A(1) to V(22) (doesnt go all the way to Z). Once uve got that pulled up, pull up a random number generator, set it from 1 to 22 and click it. Depending on the number/letter you get, there will be several subsections with links to every power in that list. Lets say you get P, and there are 12 powers in the P listing, youd then set the random generator from 1 to 12, random click, and thats your power. This could be totally unreadable, i tried.