• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open In the Life of the Unusual Discussion

Alright, SO.
Your first post should (but doesn't HAVE to) give us insight on your (I'll refer to our characters as 'your', 'you', and 'us' because of the real-life connections) day-to-day life, ending in meeting up at...

*processing.*
*Processing..*
*Processing...*
*Processing....*

Ending up at Central Park in New York City, be it via a flight or train or walk or bike ride or car ride. You guys have to end in Central park so that the plot can begin, though; after that, it's as you would be irl. Once we all gather together, our abilities will spark and send out a shock wave. Our powers awaken, and we *insert how you would react here*. We trade contact info (unless you wouldn't) and go back to our day-to-day lives temporarily - maybe travelling with someone to their home, if so inclined.

Name: Blake Jackson
Appearance: Blake is relatively tall for her age(15, if you were wondering), standing at about 5"9. She has wavy shoulder-length auburn hair and pale blue-grey eyes. Blake wears a black tank top underneath a white crop-top tee-shirt with a black exclamation mark on it and the shoulders cut out. She also wears pale denim skinny jean capris and black-and-white sneakers. Blake always has a powder blue satchel bag with a Ziploc freezer bag full of modeling clay in it with her.
Personality: That's a tricky one to nail down for me, so can I just RP it out?
Likes: All genders(*finger guns*), sweet food, music, drawing, writing, Coke
Dislikes (At least 3): Sex jokes, people that just seem to strive to be jerks, having nothing to do
Kinetic Ability: Lutimkinesis(Clay manipulation)

Also, she starts carrying clay around after she realizes that she has that ability.

By the way, can I make another OC? Maybe one of my brothers or close friends.

Name: Peyton "Leo" Vale
Appearance: Leo is short, about 4"5. She has dark brown hair, just past her chin, and green eyes. Leo wears a red-and-black plaid shirt, black jeans, and black-and-white low-top Converse.
Personality: Often sarcastic, Leo has a tendency to take things a bit too seriously sometimes. She is usually full of energy and always willing to fight someone.
Likes: Food, baking, wrestling, coffee with a lot of sugar("diabetes in a cup", as she likes to call it), writing, drawing, playing clarinet, singing
Dislikes: Color Guard, mornings, people making smart-aleck remarks about her friends
Kinetic Ability: Liquikinesis(Manipulation of liquids)

How about she can only control one liquid at a time, for a limited time that can extend, and she has to be able to carry at least 1/15 of the total weight (also can increase). For example, if she can carry 50 pounds, she can at most pick up one fluid for, say, five minutes at the max load of 750 cubic meters of any one given liquid.

I am trying to find out the base speed of discovery of my skills. Mainly because if i did get powers IRL, I would practic with it non-stop until I learned everything about it.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Unless it's just like a brain problem. Like my skill is puppetry, so it would be like he inner workings of each puppet and or controlling target, so what would be the growth there exactly?

Maybe you slowly start controlling things with your words, like you could say to a dog to sit, and it sits. (Bad example but it's the best I can come up with on the spot)

Mine would probably more about discovering the law of the power and physical training. Since Yuna is basically a dragon 'mage' that use 'mana' to 'cast spell'.