• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open In the Life of the Unusual Discussion

I have. Like I said, we go about our Day-to-Day lives; beware, I'm staying in NYC because some DARK s*** went down. Warning you guys in advance. Our powers will also activate only under intense emotions, and Dasken kinda fits that.
Now, has everyone been touched?

Oof, stopped getting alerts from the discussion. Should I do the thing(not sure if this was something talked about in the thread or in a PM with Protato)? Where the pond starts erupting clay or something?

@Cloudswift I don't think Blake is under a lot of emotional strain, so I'd say wait for her to use her abilities.
Actually, if she's super stressed now...
That would work. A nearby pong just shoots up water like a grenade went off inside, but nobody sees the clay..?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'm curious, can we have secondary villan characters? Like not the main enemy, but some other individual using their powers for selfish or evil reasons. Since some people already have two characters, mind if I have a second that is a villan or antihero of some kind?

So long as it’s modeled after someone you know well that isn’t you or anyone else in the RP, yes. And it’s human nature to use power to your own ends, so I’ll say yes. Minor villains, though.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Percy:

Personality: Mischevious and cunning, this kid likes to make a big spectical and be the center of attention. He makes fools of his opponents and uses his ability to create his 'trash kingdom' he goes on about and calls himself 'the trash king'

Likes: fooling around, video games, trash, monarchy, being in charge, stealing, being tricky, fun, jokes, big fancy staffs, litter.

Dislikes: kill joys, democracy, Small minded people.

Abilities: trash/filth manipulation.