• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

if you could have a pokemon what would it be

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Mudkip- cute and deceptively strong and eventually evolve into the awesomeness that is Swampert!

So I herd u liek mudkipz...?

If I could have any Pokemon in real life, I'd pick Lucario. The main reason why is because Lucario seems to be able to communicate with humans, both Sir Aaron's Lucario (which could actually speak) and Maylene's Lucario (which seemed human enough.) Lucario seems to be a very loyal and intelligent Pokemon, as well as being very powerful too.

These topics are always interesting. :)

I would have an Empoleon, hands down. He's got wings as sharp as swords, he's a penguin,
and he's a Water/Steel type. (The only Pokemon with that type... besides Prinplup.)
...However, I'd settle for a Piplup too. They're both awesome.

i would like to have a deoxys so i can travel to space and with his psychic powers to control others(haha) and as a protector and a good friend

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Medicham, Gallade or Combusken. These are my three favourite pokemon, so I'd naturally have one of them. I'd probably also be able to spar with them, so that'd be fun.

Arcanine hands down. He's Big, Strong, Fast, Cuddly,and Can Burn anything to Cinders!

I read that and my first thought was "He can burn things to Rachel...? o.o"

So I herd u liek mudkipz...?

If I could have any Pokemon in real life, I'd pick Lucario. The main reason why is because Lucario seems to be able to communicate with humans, both Sir Aaron's Lucario (which could actually speak) and Maylene's Lucario (which seemed human enough.) Lucario seems to be a very loyal and intelligent Pokemon, as well as being very powerful too.

Lucario is awesome, i forget what movie it was, when he was featured in with Sir Aaron, i literally almost cried. Lucario is just so intelligent.. a pokemon you could have a conversation with. Plus he isn't that big, and is strong so he would be perfect for house-hold duties and such :)

Hmmm if i could have any pokemon it would have to be Abra and Froslass.
Abra because i think its cute and i would want to hug it all the time and also i would win at hide an seek ^^.
Froslass because it looks kool and i can see it smiling then randomly hitting one of my bullies ^^.

Ah... So many I want.... well I do want my fav. Pokemon Growlithe but I also
love Shaymin and Mew but if I get Mew i'd have all three because of transform.
Hmm.... But I also love Charmander, Piplup, Pachirisu... I also like Eevee and Altaria..
Flygon... Charizard...Arcanine...Buneary...Umbreon...Dragonite...Mightyena...Riolu...too
many to choose. I guss Mew Because i'd have them all.

I would go for an ivysaur, which is my favorite pokemon. Besides that it would make a good addition to my garden, and when I can't sleep I'll let it use sleep powder so I do sleep.

Hmmmm....

I think I'd maybe go with Eevee. Yeah, generic I know but I'd just really like to have an Eevee. Especially if it could use Swift 'cause then I'd just make it hit everthing.

Also, I'd be tempted to go with Alakazam because it could float me all around with Psychic, it could use Teleport to take me anywhere and it could communicate with me telepathically.

And I may just take Wailord just to piss everyone off. Because that'd be pretty fun to send out a huge ass whale on someone's lawn or at a water park.

Togepi would be a cool choice too, mostly because I really like Togetic and I'd wanna see a pokemon evolve. Plus, when it did evolve I'd know it really liked me.

I have narrowed it down to 2.

1) Ditto- He can transform into any other pokemon. That would cool. I need to fly somewhere, he transforms into a Pigeot. I want to relax in the ocean, he turns into a Kingdra that can go swimming with me.

2) Smeargle- He can learn any move there is...plus he looks really cool.

There is only one answer to this; celebi! If I mess up in school or make myself look like an idiot in front of my friends, I can turn to my good pal Celebi, go back in time, and change the incident.

If i could have a pokemon in real life, i would DEFIANTLY have a Cyndaquil, i love fire types, its my favorite pokemon and it can control its fire, so it wont burn down the house :)

P

PokeRad

I would like to have any of the pokemon if they existed (even pikachu :-\)

But to be specific i would like to have a milotic because it is simply beautiful and strong enough to make anyone jealous.

Personaly i would need to have a charzard, so i could ride on its back when its flying, its sorta dragonish and pluce it could beat up people i dont like, well more like praticly kill them and i could burn things with reletive ease { sorry about the bad grammer and spelling}

Dragonite, hands down. Ever since I saw him delivering messages in "Pokemon: The First Movie", I instantly knew it would be my greatest ally if it were real. Having such power while maintaining a lovable look would catch anybody's attention!

Me... I'd go with my favorite, Espeon. I seriously want a dog and I like cats... right now I'm thinking an Espeon would be like a cat-dog thingo. Something nice and soft and loyal. =D
Or Flygon. Flying me places and stuff. And I live in the desert so if Pokemon were real I could go get a Trampinch. =D.
I need to go to sleep...​