• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I have the sexiest system known to mankind

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Woo! *points at DS Lite on shelving unit* Looks like nearly everyone's got one now ^^ I've got no games for it, though. My dad's still refusing to get me Animal Crossing...

Hahahaha. Just yesterday I traded my old clunky DS in for a sleek lite. Woo! I got the white one due to my bad expirences with black consoles and finger prints. *coughPSPcough*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've got no games for it, though. My dad's still refusing to get me Animal Crossing...

Makes buying you the Lite in the first place pretty pointless then, eh? I really don't understand why a parent would ever do that. It's not like AC WW is a "Mature" title or anymore expensive than most other good DS games :p

It seems that everyone's down on me for picking the Black DS Lite over the pink one, though. First the EB Games worker who sold it to me said "Don't you want the pink one?". Then my mother commented in the car "Why'd you get black?! You should've gotten pink!" ... at least my brother supported my non-stereotypical girly purchase ;_;

The pink one's just cooler! Heck, I'D have chosen pink over black. But instead, I've got me this baby on the way.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Yours may be sexier, but mine's cuter :p

Tim & Peter said there were oodles of Pokemon GameBoy Micros in the two Japanese Pokemon Centers they went to ???.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yours may be sexier, but mine's cuter :p

PokePark ftw! ^^

Wii for Plusle. I actually have a couple of DS Lite stylus' with Plusle and Pikachu toys on top of them, but I'd rather not use them. The figures aren't very sturdy and tend to come off the stylus, not to mention stick out when they're in the DS Lite. But hey, at least they're cute ^^