• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hunter X Hunter: Discussion

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
What's the written exam about? I want to reply but don't know what to write.
Choose 2 riddles leave an explanation
Everyone's riddle is for them an only them which leading them to a new room to enter
Then you will meet up with Killua testing your mental strength to keep up with your goal
Also 1 creativity question then about superpowers you might want
Then the judgement and then the actual story begins

JPSomeone

Ok well students due date is tomorrow.
You'll be best too turn in on time because you'll be sad if you turn it in late and lose credit.
And sad isnt good. Sad spelled backwards is das.
And if you feel sad, das not right xd

Sorry with da teacher stuff it's just fun xd

JPSomeone

Anyways here's how I feel the judgement should play
Based on how you guys answered the questions and if you wanna pass you pass then you will and get criticism from Killua and then get your card.

If you dont wanna pass but you answered questions wrong lemme know so I know what to do with my post

Pass:

Failed:
Asta

Also I wanna play a story arc for the story, you guys got any idea for where out new crew of kids will meet.

I was thinking something across the lines of like greed island/black clover kinda of thing. So like you begin the game and according to your nen type (this kinda of like a nen learning arc situation) you'll have a book with all moves used in the series with your nen type. The objective of the main game though is kinda like Sao get floor 100 situation.

Last edited: