• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Hunter X Hunter: Discussion

I intend to pass, but I don't want the exam to be a cake walk either.
Trying to think of some decent traps and obstacles for a bit later, and we should probably do that.

As I've mentioned to Kyuu, this is set in the future, not an Au, so we're basically constructing a story from the ground up.

I'd suggest we all brainstorm potential late story villains/antagonists and whatnot. Of course, do this on your own free time when your feeling up to it. Hope you guys have some decent ideas for the future of this rp. :)

Asta increased his walking speed watching out for rocks that he might trip over which he didn't just do to keep up with the person. "Hey! That was very rude come back, apology! Asta said from directly behind the person.

"S-sir Leoreo. If It's still 5 hours, should we take a brief rest? Some people look very exhausted."

Why is there so much purity, innocence and kid ignorance in this arena or death and the such

Why is there so much purity, innocence and kid ignorance in this arena or death and the such

Even in the face of death and cruelty. Not everyone become edgy, some people cope by helping other to feel good while some other deny bad situation by convincing themself ''everything is fine' XD

Anyway, Shea know but doesn't really understand the danger of the exam. That's why she act like usual.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Mmk we'll let him post maybe... probably... someday now...
Anyways I was thinking of funny ways to end the 1st part of the exam.
Like Leorio taking 1 tunnel that leads back to the beginning but the whole area is changed for the second part of the exam. Or like he keeps going to the next site only to let them know that they could of took a 3 minute walk from 1 room to the next at the beginning.

JPSomeone

Ok Mr.Tonpa ;-; you do you just dont trip and make the whole crowd fall xd
Anyways I feel like using a DBS Hit time skip and going to the 2nd exam now
That ok?

'I need to just keep going, I'll take the short cut to get to the place faster.' Leorio thought while realizing he brushed a off a girls question to stop. He took a left but while turning left there were 3 different tunnels and he took the middle 1. 'Yes this will be much easier but yet a little harder.' Thinking to himself. He picked the past 1 last time throwing a bear trap behind him. "We will be there in 1 hour and 30 minutes now."
I feel like I'm mini modding right now but I don't think you can use the number 1 to replace the word one

JPSomeone

Easy clap? I bet all ya gotta do is roast his edgey look and he's done lol

But it's not like Asta isnt the same 1 blow to his kid friendliness and he's done

Last edited: