• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hunter or Hunted

Aiden was surprised that the meowstic wasn't on his side. But now he didn't know what to do. But then someone came who he thought he would never be happy to see. Oliver leaped out of the bushes and cut the rope with his claws. "So you think you can take my target!" he exclaimed. "Sorry, but this golduck is mine!" He then threw a powerful dark pulse at the meowstic, ready for a fight, as Aiden, taking advantage of the situation, slipped away, unnoticed.

Joey stealthily followed the Golduck in the trees. 'What's funny,' thought the Meowth, 'is that he thinks that he's going to get away that easily. But the hunt's not over until I've brought something back for my master.' As he continued to tail the Golduck a smile appeared on his face. Multiple plots filled his head.

The trainer stepped forward to see if she could help. "Ah!" she screamed as she was interrupted by a sandstorm that just spontaneously brewed. She definitely knew it was a Pokemon's doing. "Go Excadrill!" She yelled as she held one arm over her eyes and throwing her Pokeball. "Exca!" Exclaimed Excadrill. Excadrill flourished in sandstorms, so he was unaffected by it. "Use Metal Claw and protect those Pokemon!" She demanded. Excadrill respectfully nodded and his claws shined. Excadrill searched around Cyndaquil and Zorua to see the menacing Heliolisk. "Excadrill!" Roared Excadrill as he sprinted towards the Heliolisk and unleashed its Metal Claw.

Zach"Why can't never I take my targets without being interrupted?And why you needed to cut the r...Forget it!" The injured meowstic started to run away, leaving a substitute behind him."How many hunters are there?I didn't got able to take any single target already..."After getting some distance the Meowstic climbed up a tree and started to rest."This is going to be a hard day..."

Yared could barely move since he got hit with a Thunder wave. He struggled to extend his room forward in an attempt to grab the ground and crawl away. He moved a couple of inches, but electricity passed through his body causing his arms to spas and flail around. Making unable to crawl away any further, he noticed the Excadrill attack. He then noticed that the trainer and the Pokemon was his last hope, to get out of this pickle that he was in.

Volt narrowed his eyes at the feeble Sandstorm. "Back off!" Volt growled, his eyes lighting u with a faint green light. A Grass Knot appeared right in front of the charging Excadrill.

Marona was obvious to all the hunters that were around and was relaxing. She was just sitting in a clearing basking in the sun as a vulpix. She was glad that no one bad was near her at the moment ,but at the same time she wished she was surrounded by butterfly Pokemon and a few really soft fire types too* Her stomach grumbled she wanted to get food but she was really comfortable. After about thirty seconds she left the clearing to look for food.

"Alright, it was nice to meet you too, but I'm getting hungry, perhaps I find you later."Frox started to walk looking for food, as she find a small bush of wiki berries, and started to eat them.
The meowstic opened his eyes as he woke up."Crap, I sleeped way much.And also I didn't got nothing already, it's better to hurry up.Zach started walking from tree to tree searching for anything he could take to his master.After some time, he found a strange looking fennekin, in a light blue color.This time he tought it would be better to wait more before attacking, so it could not end as in the last times.He jumped to the ground, next to the Fennekin. "Excuse me, can I take some of thoses too?"
A meowstic appeared next to Frox, scaring she.As he asked for food, the Fennekin could not deny, being a different pokemon, she already knew hunger before. "Yes, yes!There might be enough to us too." The meowstic smiled."Thank you."

Marona sees the wiki berry bush and two Pokemon. She is nervous about the two Pokemon but her stomach grumbles so she approaches the berry bush and the two Pokemon. She then trips landing in front of the two Pokemon her illusion breaking because of the trip. She says" Ow" then looks up at the two Pokemon and ask" can I have some too.".

Vapor sat nearby watching the Cyndaquil from the bushes. She hoped her unusually way lighter blue appearance would not show to much. If Pokemon saw her, who knows what they would do. One guess would be question her, and she didn't like to think of much else. She didn't want to Hydro Pump another Pokemon again. After she saw what could happen, nobody could know who she was and what she did. It might still be alive, but for now she didn't know. She just knew she had to stay hidden in the shadows.