• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn Trainer Academy

I forgot the Sign Up thing.

Name: Eric
Appearance: Wine red hair (modern quiff), black and white stripy tank, denim shorts, blue eyes.
Personality: Kind, skilled at caring for Pokemon. Decent at battling, sometimes a sore loser.
Background: He was from Solaceon City in Sinnoh, he had to travel all the way to Hoenn, but his parents are rich. Whilst in Sinnoh, he was on a school trip and saw an injured Riolu. The school took it in, and he was given it as a partner. They share a good bond now.
Other: He likes to draw and study Pokemon and even will protect weak Pokemon from terrifying Pokemon such as Ursaring or Mismagius.

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: Lucie
Ability: Inner Focus
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Nasty Plot, Blaze Kick, Drain Punch
Other: Very mischievous, likes to hide, but really has great potential at battling. Hates bullies, and will attack nasty people on purpose.

NOTE
I would fit in Chari. I am not fiery at all in RP.

Last edited:
I forgot the Sign Up thing.

Name: Eric
Appearance: Wine red hair (modern quiff), black and white stripy tank, denim shorts, blue eyes.
Personality: Kind, skilled at caring for Pokemon. Decent at battling, sometimes a sore loser.
Background: He was from Solaceon City in Sinnoh, he had to travel all the way to Hoenn, but his parents are rich. Whilst in Sinnoh, he was on a school trip and saw an injured Riolu. The school took it in, and he was given it as a partner. They share a good bond now.
Other: He likes to draw and study Pokemon and even will protect weak Pokemon from terrifying Pokemon such as Ursaring or Mismagius.

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: Lucy
Ability: Inner Focus
Moveset: Aura Sphere, Nasty Plot, Blaze Kick, Drain Punch
Other: Very mischievous, likes to hide, but really has great potential at battling. Hates bullies, and will attack nasty people on purpose.

NOTE
I would fit in Chari. I am not fiery at all in RP.
Thanks! And also Accepted. You can go in Chari but the next person PLEASE go in Fotia XD

2 Fotia
Like 5 Chari

Oh, guys Im gonna change my image, Vaporeon isn't my favourite Pokemon, I've forgotten to do it :p
Oh, sorry about the tense problem, edited my post now

@MapleEevee Or anyone, really: should Contests be, like, anime-style with Performance and Battling stages, or game-style, with Introduction and Move stages? I was thinking anime-styled, since that seemed more adapted for a kind of story plot, but I wasn't sure if you had something in mind.

Edit: And sorry for kinda kicking you guys out of the room XD. I read it too fast and didn't realize you hadn't left yet.

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't post sooner.
I'm also gonna post my future team predictions for the RP.
Talonflame, Gliscor, Noivern, Heracross, Ivysaur, and Swellow.
Here are the reasons my charcter has these.
Talonflame, due to it's natural speed, able to reach 310mph, working nicely with Roy's love for going fast.
Gliscor, to give a bit more depth, providing a good defense for electic type pokemon, which most of his pokemon are weak to.
Noivern, to give Roy a powerhouse, which relies on power instead of pure speed.
Heracross. He's a way to open Roy's mind to the possibilities.
Ivysaur, she can be a sweet pokemon, much like Roy.
Swellow, to represent a basic flying bird pokemon.

Okay so with contests/showcases

We're going to do a lot of Pokemon showcase like things. So the freestyle performance and runway.

We're also going to do some contest things. Like coolness or beauty

Got it! I'd never heard of Pokémon Showcase before, so I'm reading up on it now. Besides the freestyle performance (which sounds cool) will we include other things like the themed performances, or just the style/runway type thing?

Sorry for so many questions, just thinking about what Aspen's course will look like ^^'

@SAChewed I don't mean to be nosy or micromanage, but are you having a hard time finding a place to come in again? If so, we might be able to help out... Again, sorry! You might just be busy

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Name: Luca
Appearance: Fair Skin. Short Black hair. Grey eyes. Brown Leather Jacket with a light grey T-Shirt underneath. Denim Jeans.
Personality: Kind, Loyal, usually Calm, Outgoing.
Backstory: Luca was born in Hoenn, but travelled to Alola before he could go on a journey. His first Pokemon was a Torchic which he recieved as an egg from his older brother, Lewis. He completed the trials but lost at the newly built, Alola league. He learnt he had a lot to learn. To become stronger, he travelled to Hoenn with one of his Pokemon, Lull. Luca wants to become a stronger trainer and maybe find something else he could possibly do.
Other:

Pokemon (Only 1): Morelull
Nickname: Lull
Ability: Effect Spore
Moveset: Energy Ball, Moonblast, Spore, Dream Eater
Other:

Name: Luca
Appearance: Fair Skin. Short Black hair. Grey eyes. Brown Leather Jacket with a light grey T-Shirt underneath. Denim Jeans.
Personality: Kind, Loyal, usually Calm, Outgoing.
Backstory: Luca was born in Hoenn, but travelled to Alola before he could go on a journey. His first Pokemon was a Torchic which he recieved as an egg from his older brother, Lewis. He completed the trials but lost at the newly built, Alola league. He learnt he had a lot to learn. To become stronger, he travelled to Hoenn with one of his Pokemon, Lull. Luca wants to become a stronger trainer and maybe find something else he could possibly do.
Other:

Pokemon (Only 1): Morelull
Nickname: Lull
Ability: Effect Spore
Moveset: Energy Ball, Moonblast, Spore, Dream Eater
Other:
Accepted! You're in Fotia, who are currently in battle class