• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn Trainer Academy

Name: Jasmine wood
Appearance: jasmine sports long aqua blue hair and a red tee shirt she also has blue shorts
Personality: jasmine love to be Pokemon care teacher she is though still getting the hang of it
Backstory: jasmine had left the HTA when she deicided to become a teacher she became a qualified teacher 3 years later and know teaches at her the school she was taught at
Other: teacher

Pokemon : gardivor
Nickname: kassy
Ability: trace
Moveset: phycic, teleport, moon beam,
Other: none

Pokemon: riboombee
Nickname: bee
Ability: dust shield
Moveset: Quiver Dance, Hidden Power, moon blast, buzz bug
Other:

Lol

Just letting everybody know that during break or any other time you can catch Pokemon in the lake or you can go to Lilycove. Also, no classes on weekends. I think it's currently Tuesday.

I had a weird idea for the Care class, maybe you could share your thoughts. Like, if there was an ongoing assignment where students are given an Egg at some point and assessed on how well they're taking care of it every day. Kind of like those health/parenting classes with the fake baby that everyone hates? I dunno.

Is it too late to sign up? And are we supposed to try to adhere to the schedule in real life? I'm afraid I may not have that much time on my hands.

Name: Jake Lashley
Appearance: Wears a navy blue sweatshirt with yellow pull strings, worn out blue jeans, and black sneakers, a pair of black-rimmed glasses and carries a small yellow backpack. Often has a pair of headphones hanging around his neck. Has a small scar above his right eye, hard to notice as most of it is hidden within his eyebrow. Very little arm muscle, lean but strong legs perfect for running.
Personality: Jake is a strange fellow. He is a massive introvert with social anxiety and ADHD, taking a very long time to really trust or feel comfortable around anyone, preferring to keep quiet and watch from afar. But once you gain his trust he becomes a completely different person. He becomes extremely kindhearted and humorous, cracking jokes whenever he can. He will do anything to help a friend, no matter how dangerous the task. He believes in the policy of "No Man (Or 'Mon) Left Behind" and will never leave a friend in need. He loves to explore.
Backstory: Jake grew up in Lavaridge Town, exploring the nearby volcano and forest all his childhood. His parents were the area's only doctors, which is where he got his medical knowledge from. His mother died when he was 16, boiling alive in one of Mt. Chimmney's hidden hot springs. When Jake became extremely depressed, his father signed him up for the HTA, hoping that Jake would find new joy in life.

Pokemon: Poliwhirl
Nickname: Sigs
Ability: Water Absorb
Moveset: Bubblebeam, Body Slam, Hypnosis, Wake-Up Slap
Other: Sigs was Jake's last gift from his mother, gifted to him as an egg on his 16th birthday.

I think the Child Psych class at my high school did that to their students; the stories were pretty hilarious.

And I don't think we've been adhering to the schedule in real life; just whenever you get the chance, like a regular RP.

Is it too late to sign up? And are we supposed to try to adhere to the schedule in real life? I'm afraid I may not have that much time on my hands.

Appearance: Wears a navy blue sweatshirt with yellow pull strings, worn out blue jeans, and black sneakers, a pair of black-rimmed glasses and carries a small yellow backpack. Often has a pair of headphones hanging around his neck. Has a small scar above his right eye, hard to notice as most of it is hidden within his eyebrow. Very little arm muscle, lean but strong legs perfect for running.
Personality: Jake is a strange fellow. He is a massive introvert with social anxiety and ADHD, taking a very long time to really trust or feel comfortable around anyone, preferring to keep quiet and watch from afar. But once you gain his trust he becomes a completely different person. He becomes extremely kindhearted and humorous, cracking jokes whenever he can. He will do anything to help a friend, no matter how dangerous the task. He believes in the policy of "No Man (Or 'Mon) Left Behind" and will never leave a friend in need. He loves to explore.
Backstory: Jake grew up in Lavaridge Town, exploring the nearby volcano and forest all his childhood. His parents were the area's only doctors, which is where he got his medical knowledge from. His mother died when he was 16, boiling alive in one of Mt. Chimmney's hidden hot springs. When Jake became extremely depressed, his father signed him up for the HTA, hoping that Jake would find new joy in life.

Other: Sigs was Jake's last gift from his mother, gifted to him as an egg on his 16th birthday.
Accepted

Also with care class everybody will receive an egg in the Pokemon care class. Don't make it hatch immediately and no Alolan forms.

@MapleEevee It may be a bit before I post, I need to 100% catch up with what you all have written so far, and wait for an opportunity to slip my character in so it seems natural. Let me know if you have any ideas to help get my character in! :)

Also, is he with Team Fotia? We're a little out numbered.

And we've pretty much just had our first two classes, and are going to our third. Sinc you are from Lavaridge, you could just show up late from the long ride possibly.

That could do the trick @Ry_Burst
I'll catch up, reading wise tonight. It's getting a bit late for me though, so to avoid my writing getting sloppy due to fatigue, I'll probably post tomorrow :/

Actually it probably won't be an Eevee, but whatever it is its gonna become a bit like pikachu. Never goes in its pokeball. It'll also be super shy and won't evolve

Lol, I forgot... You're in Fotia