• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn Trainer Academy

I have a concern. So Charti is already in Pokémon Care class? Fortis hasn't had the chance to finish Care class, like we just started. And now we have to switch, and not get out egg I'm really confused at this point.

Yeah, I just posted as if we'd gotten out of class early and stumbled in, but it still didn't make a lot of sense and I felt kinda bad. In the future, could we wait for the classes to finish at the same time, maybe? ^^

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
I'm confused at where Fotia is... Are they in care class or Performer class?? Maybe we should edit the posts to make it make sense like Jake stumbled into performer class because he read the map wrong...

Last edited:
Yeah, but people in Charti mentioned finishing Pokemon Performace class, before we even started our class. It's kind of just went off the deep end.

Well the problem is, if we spend ages on one class, this Rp will be like one week long. If you have short posts, nothing will get done. Just pretend that you did more. For instance I just said that my care class finished, so you guys could do a long post about your class and then leave.

When you hatch a Togepi

Nurse Joy: Congratulations! Your egg hatched into a Togepi

Trainer: Oh Coool! Let me scan it with my pokedex!

Pokedex: Togepi, the egg Pokemon

Trainer: >=O>=O>=O:@:'|>:D

I've changed my character's first name. The name Ray was more getting on my nerves. And no one had directly interacted with him, so yeah.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
I'd like to create a librarian:

Name: Edna Herold
Appearance: Grey Hair, Fair Skin, Red Long Sleeved Shirt. Denim Jeans. Brown Flats.
Personality: She can be mean but once she gets to know you, she is really friendly.
Backstory: Edna grew up in Unova and when she was an adult, she moved to Hoenn to study teaching. Edna then got a job here and used to teach Performance Class and Care Class. Now she is the Librarian and likes to tell stories to other students she knows about previous students and what her time was like when she was teaching and sometimes, tries to show students a performance.

Pokemon:
Watchog
Ability: Analytic
Moveset: Iron Tail, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Sand Attack

Pokemon: Musharna
Ability: Telepathy
Moveset: Psychic Terrain, Psychic, Hypnosis, Dazzling Gleam

Pokemon:
Gardevoir
Ability: Telepathy
Moveset: Moonblast, Magical Leaf, Psychic, Will-O-Wisp