• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

Flipping velociraptors, why are we discussing Sun and Moon in a discussion about a Hoenn League Tournament. That's it! I'm tired of having to deal with you all not paying attention to the rules. Thread locked.

Maybe we should unless we want that to happen.

Well we could do the Clair v Riley battle right now. though we'll have to wait for it be posted here. ( Make it interesting)
Also I've been at work most of the day so yeah.

Okay everyone listen up.
Since I don't want to monopolize the IDF ( International Defense Force) operatives. I'll give whoever wants to complete control over Staraptor. since I didn't give the person a name, sex, appearance Age ( Which will have to be mid to late fifties or early sixties since Chris/James is in his forties)

Hey, could I maybe put in a character that's not part of the tournament, but still semi important? It's Zoe. You know, the person in the stands? Watching Aspen battle? Yeah. Her. Here's a form:
Name: Zoe Ride
appearance: Zoe has shoulder length brown-blond hair. She wears a denim jacket over a black and white striped tank top, and jeans. For shoes, Zoe wears black boots.
pokemon: Meganium, Female, Ability: Overgrow, Moves: Seed Bomb, Leech Seed, Counter, Iron Tail. (Yeah one Pokemon I know...)

Please note that while Sam is a woman she disguises herself as a man for reasons I'll get into later (probably Sinnoh) So everyone just say He when referring to Sam for the time being.
and no she's not transgender.

Last edited:
I'm SORR-EE, but we're reading the Giver in my Literature class. Yeah, we may be only nine chapters in, but that just seems like the world that(I think it's the Red Scarf Foundation, correct me if I'm wrong) is trying to achieve. Just... no. *Social awkwardness intensifies*

Same, also I have a Yungoos named Trump :)
Anyways i haven't been posting on this RP much recently but i will be doing a lot more in Sinnoh after I bring Alex back.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Honestly, sun and moon, when it is so near to Christmas, why wouldn't you just wait until then....sigh...

Also, apparently Silvally is considered a legendary pokemon on this site. Don't ask me why.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I got Sun since my friend got Moon, just check the specific exclusives you get online since there's too many to explain
I did that and I still can't Deciedeye! I was going to get moon since Oranguru is better than Passimian but Sun's got Garchomp, Turtonator and Alolan Ninetales!

Now, speaking of this RP, it seems Aspen and Ella's battle is taking years. I would like Ella to go further this tournament but I do understand that Aspen is Aspen's only character in the tournament.

Yo, the bomb was planned to detonate during or after the finals so Ella and Aspen can continue their match. Besides, if you stop now, we'll have to wait even longer for their match to finish.

GG, also bringing the matchups down here for convenience

Just a reminder so you all don't have to go back and look here is the matches for the next round.
Ella v Aspen
Darius V Drew
Riley v Clair
Dennis v NPC
Jonas V NPC
Yannick V Ashton
Patrick V Kiri
NPC v Joe
A reminder that that this round will be a 3v3 battle.

Incoming rant:

This is starting to get out of hand. We're on the same fight for the last two weeks and it's causing the rp to slow down. I suggest everyone else do their fight on showdown now so when this match is over we can speed the process up. As for Ella and Aspen, I know both of you don't want your characters to lose but since you guys can't do showdown, you're going to have to come to a compromise. And sum it up in one or two posts per Pokemon, so like 6 posts for each of you guys. It will make this go faster. I apologize for my rant but I think this has taken too long.