• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Incoming rant:

This is starting to get out of hand. We're on the same fight for the last two weeks and it's causing the rp to slow down. I suggest everyone else do their fight on showdown now so when this match is over we can speed the process up. As for Ella and Aspen, I know both of you don't want your characters to lose but since you guys can't do showdown, you're going to have to come to a compromise. And sum it up in one or two posts per Pokemon, so like 6 posts for each of you guys. It will make this go faster. I apologize for my rant but I think this has taken too long.
I agree. Thing is, I want Ella to go through and i've asked so many times.

@AspenTR33 ...what am I going to do with you...

Alright after reading a bit of the battle over again. I realize that most of it was just you guys dogeing each other's attacks. As I want to be impartial about this We'll do this the old fasion way. Heads or tails.
After I flip the coin I'll post who the victor is in the RP.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hmmmm, it seems like Jagson flipping a coin takes longer than others flipping a coin. Maybe the coin exploded or got broken...Maybe i'm just really impatient....(Sorry if I am sounding like a jerk)

Yeah I deffinently like her with her more elegant nature.
The Co existence part was a big hint of who Prince is.
also I like the contrast between Princess and Tess. it's good showing the pokemon having personalities. Something we've barley shown through out the three current RPs.

After a few minutes the Referee walked onto the field.
"Attention everybody." He said with the kind of charisma anyone would die for. " After talking with the four judges and myself we have come up with a non unanimous victor. With a three to two approval rating. The winner and moving on to the next round is.." He stopped for dramatic effect. " Ella!"
The judges were totally coin flips...

Alright sorry for the inactivity I've kinda been fiending on a couple things over the break like moderating an app and dealing with some procastination of people

Last edited:
Jagson, if Aspen doesn't reply to Steven soon, make him go into the room. I want it to go to the next day so we could get those matches over with since everyone has done their battles already I think.

Insanity, you should put your character to sleep as it's apparently late at night now. Or you could just wait it off. We're just waiting on Steven to walk in the room to find the suprise waiting for him, then we'll start the next day and resume the matches.

Alright people we need to decide what the over all plan for the council is so we can all have a coherent Idea as to how we should write them.
So here's my rough idea about them.
During the time of the Great Pokémon War (What AZ talked about in X and Y). The faction that lost the war Created an Organization that one day will rise to the power they lost. The organization knew that they couldn't reveal themselves or else they would be eliminated. So they stayed in the shadows and manipulated the world's events to fit their purpose. Over the centuries they manipulated Politics, law enforcement, military, and the evil organizations of every region.
Present day they have control over sixty percent of the international Police ( Since McNeal is the chief of the International Police.) Various Gym leaders and elite four members are apart of the council as well as a Mercenary who gets the job done, and other wealthy and powerful men and women.
Their end game is to bring the world into a war that it won't be able to recover from. The survivors of the 2nd Great Pokémon War will be ruled by the council as they reign as Kings and Queens of the new world order.
What do you guys think?