• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

I'm not that great with keeping track of time, but right now it's 5:39. I don't have a personal computer and I use the one the school gave me and I get to take home.

I'm not that great with keeping track of time, but right now it's 5:39. I don't have a personal computer and I use the one the school gave me and I get to take home.
Okay that explains why your using a school computer on veterans day. You both just do the battle Via RP. It'll take some time but we need to move forward with the plot.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Can I be the mask of Bug? Dunno why, just... Bug

Pokemon would include Beedrill, Buterfree, Pinsir, Syther (or whatever), and Heracross
Okay. Would he be appearing in Sinnoh? If so, maybe he could secretly be Aaron! With a lot of the council of elements, they should be gym leaders/elite four members secretly. For example, the mask of water will end up being Crasher Wake!

please note that until Friday I'm going to leave that as Steven saying it's an island chain, On Friday I'll change it for obvious reason. I'm just going to try and play it safe

Also, I was also thinking about doing a soft reset for Riley's character. It will have a lot of twists and turns. But through that I'll be able to explain his backstory.

Last edited:
I'm getting Sun, which ones are you guys getting?
Also, I was also thinking about doing a soft reset for Riley's character. It will have a lot of twists and turns. But through that I'll be able to explain his backstory.
yeah go ahead and reset Riley's Character. Just don't change much of the established cannon.

Last edited: