• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

If you don't get alerts, you should just check on the thread every once in awhile. I already have a habit of checking every couple of minutes so I'm not even bothered if I don't get alerts.

Also if you have multiple alerts make sure you check on everything. otherwise certain ones won't show up again. that's what got me a few times.

Yeah, Kiri vs Patrick. That's going to be an exciting one. Let's see if we could get this round over with by the end of the week. And what are we going to do about Iblockya? I'd hate to have to disqualify his character especially since he's one of the founding members of this whole rp series.

Yo you mind waitin till Friday then? Since I have track and basketball all this week man? Sorry man

BTW is there a certain character for the arc I can play to get Kiri involved or I'll just make my own Catalyst for Kiri

Last edited:
The Mask of Shadow sounds awesome! What do you guys I think?

I also have a great idea for the masks. Ever since the war 1000 years ago when the Council was formed. There was the original 18 masks that was able to possess the user after a period of time. Whenever the owner dies, the spirit of the mask searches for a new capable host. However, once the user is fully possessed, it grants them the power of the element of that mask. The masks were created from the power of the ultimate weapon, giving them the power of the spirits of the Pokemon that lost their lives. The spirits believe that the Council will help their goals of attaining their revenge on the Pokemon world for what happened 1000 years ago.

To get their hosts, they search through the person's mind, searching for any sense of doubt. Once they find their capable host they lure the host to fall into the mask's control. The user would sometimes never even realize they are being possessed. Some masks have even grew their power to fully control the host if the user even looks at the specific mask. They can even store their spirit in their host

Since the ancient days of the Pokemon world after the war, the masks and the Council have built up their power in secret to attain the the power to fully attain world control.

I have some more ideas as well but I can't put them into words. So what do you guys think?

Well, only certain masks have attained the power to be able to gain control of their hosts. While wearing a lesser mask only gives them evil intentions. Like maybe the mask of ice, (just an example) if the user uses it for an extended period, the mask will be able to fill the user with it's own intentions making them join the Council. Some masks, have grown their powers over hundreds of years to be able to fully control the user by filling them with evil intentions. Some masks search for their future hosts while some wait for the host to find this.

Example: Treasure Hunter Joey walked through the forest. He arrived at a forest clearing. Finds mask on floor. Picks it up. Senses a presence telling him to put it on. Joey puts on mask. Joey feels more powerful. Mask searches Joey for any evil intention. Finds some evil. Few weeks later. He is welcomed into the Council.

Stronger Mask Example: Man looks in front of him. Sees floating mask. Feels irritating pain in head. Gets blurry and loses conscious. Few hours later. Wakes up in bed with another woman. Lmao, jk. But see the difference. The second mask is more powerful but it searches for it's own host.

More backstory: The original 18 users of the mask were pure hearted and were able to gain control over the masks. They knew the evil presence within and the dangers it could pose on the future world. They all agreed to go their separate ways with the masks around the world to hopefully never have the masks come in contact with each other again. When all the masks are together an even greater entity of evil could be created and used to cause death... and rebirth. They were then passed through generations throughout each family. Over hundreds of years, however, some masks were able to gain control of the descendants and started their goal to reunite together once again, using their hosts to find the other masks who waited in peace. And eventually use their power to once again, complete their goals. And during the present day, only a few masks without hosts remain, waiting to be found by the masqueraders as they are now called to bring their power together and complete their goal of whatever it is.

(James)
James looked at the man. "I'm in no shape to hurt you guys." He said to the man. " He looked at the little girl. "I could use a hand. I don't think Polio will be able to hold me for much longer.
(Steven)
Steven ran up to Aspen and her Farther. " Your Talonflame correct? An IDF agent right" He asked looking at James.
"How do you know that?" Talonflame said.
" I fallowed my brother to the IDF headquarters." Steven said. "I saw you there."
Gavin's not Aspen's dad...He's her friend...

Well
I'm still waiting to fight Johnson. So is Insanity
SMRPG could do his battle since it's against an NPC
same with Iblockya's Second character
As well as another one of Johnson's characters. .

And i take full responsibility for not being on as I was before, it's just that Kiri Isn't really included in most of the lore and story at all so I'm going to have to make Kiri's desperate little arc so it's somewhat unmotivating from playing Sun and Moon and facing my Rival on skype all weekend which is lit