• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Helix Forest: Life as a pokemon

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
Luster was pushed down by the Litwick and he fell on his butt. "So not only do you steal babies, but this is how you treat other Pokemon?!" he barked at the window and then sighed. He got up and proceeded to walk away slowly.

"Lone wolf, what a lonely wolf I am! No friends, nope, nope!" The litten sang skipping. "Still a lonely wolf! Wait aren't I a cat? How about that!" Still singing, the litten layed down. "Oh if I was a mice what would I do! Would I hide in a shoe? But which could I be? A dedenne? Or pikachu?" I thought.

Opal was running around in the forest until they saw the litten. She hid in a bush and used swift from a distance. She felt bored, all she could do was train or wander around. She thought maybe a battle would cure her boredom.

Cookie held her doll to her chest as she tried to think of what to so at this moment. She bluntly looked up at Burn with a clueless look. She didn't really know what to do at this moment but she was rather bored and rather curious at this moment. If she had something to fuel that for now then she'll be satisfied. However, her stomach grumbled before anything came to mind she wanted to do. Obviously, that became the priority as she looked down at her stomach as it growled. She looked up at Burn with a big smile as she giggled at the funny noise.

"Alright Cookie." Burn said smiling. "Follow me, I can show you how to get food." Burn grabbed Cookie's hand and walked outside. "You see that Human?" Asked Burn. "Watch this!" Burn walked up to the Human, and sucked the Life Force from him. He went through his stuff, and grabbed food and items. "Try this." Burn said, handing Cookie the Chocolate Bar.

Marona looked around. She started to nervously whimper. She asked" where did fluffy go? I thought I finally had a friend. Did they leave me too. What is so important about that baby that tried to kill me. Let the creepy ghost take it. If it is newborn and already trying to kill me I don't care if the ghost sucks out its life force."

Luster walked through the forest trying to get back to where he told the pink and white Zorua to stay. Eventually, he made it back and saw the Zorua. "Sorry it took so long," he said as he walks towards her.

Marona crawled on Luster's back. She says" Never leave me again. I don't want to be alone fluffy. You are my only friend. Please don't leave me alone!" She clings to Luster's back and rest her head into his neck scruff.

Luster watches as the Zorua clings on to his, which made him smile. "Don't worry, I won't leave you alone," he said to her as he pets her head, "By the way, I never got your name. What's your name?"

Marona said" I'm Marona. I like fluffies like you." She murmured" brother" ,and pressed her face into Luster's fur. She wagged her tail happily. She started to cling to Luster tighter.

Luster was a bit surprised to hear Marona call him brother. After Marona tightened her grip, he smiled and said to her, "Nice to meet you Marona, my name is Luster."

Marona murmured" love bro. Bro a fluffy. Bro keeps me safe." She then fell asleep while clinging to him. She was purring happily as she slept. Her illusion turned her into a female alohan vulpix while she slept.

Luster watched as Marona transformed in he sleep and smiled. He went to a nearby tree and puts Marona under it. He then proceeded to lay down next to her and sleep.

Some pollen got in Marona's nose. She sneezed,which caused her to wake up. She looked at Luster and smiled. She started to pull a sewing kit ,and she started to make Luster a set of butterfly wings like hers. She tried to stay as quiet as she could. She didn't want Luster to wake up before she was done. She hoped that Luster would like her present.

As Marona was minding her business, Luster continued to sleep peacefully. After a bit, he started to have bad dreams about his past. "No...don't... make...me....do it..." he said in his sleep.

Marona got done with the wings and looked over at Luster. She started to nuzzle him trying to comfort him. She said" bro you ok? I don't want you to be upset." She brought the wings next to Luster and tried to shake him awake she said" brother wake up I have a present for you. "

Luster calmed down a bit after Marona nuzzles him a bit. Once she started to shake him, Luster woke. "Hmm, what is it Marona," he asked in a sleepy tone.

Marona said" You were having a nightmare. I was making you a present but you started having a nightmare. I don't like you being stressed so I woke you up. My present is done want to see it?" She smiled at him happily and said" I hope you like it."

Marona showed him the butterfly wings she made. She said" Do you want to try them on?" She stared at him hoping that he would like her gift. She would be really happy if Luster wanted to wear them.

Luster saw the present Marona made for him and watched as she pleaded him with puppy eyes. He had no need for butterfly wings but he would wear them if it'll make her happy. Luster smiled and put on the wings. "You didn't have to make these for me," he said with a smile.

Marona hugged luster happily. She said" Yay brother has wings like me now. She rest her head into Luster's fur. She said" I have to do this. I have to do everything I can to make sure you don't leave me. Other Pokemon who said they were my friend all left me. I have to do everything I can to make sure you don't leave."

Marona said" promise bro?" She gazed at him with puppy dog eyes. She was waging her tail happily. She started to cling tightly to him. She said" brother is the best Pokemon in the world."

Luster smiled at Marona and kisses her forehead. "I promise," he said, "Then only reason I would tell you to stay behind, is to keep you safe." He continues to rub her head.

Marona layed down at Luster's feet. She said"Are you called Luster because you light up the world. Because that is what you do for me brother. You make my sad world a happier place to be. You give me purpose. Thank you brother." She then started to yawn.

Luster blushed a bit after Marona said those things about. "Really? I don't think I'm that great," he said, still blushing a bit and he continues to rub her head.

Marona said" your the only Pokemon that actually cares about me. Even if you aren't great you are better then everyone else I met. So as far as I know you are the best Pokemon ever. And even if you don't think your great your everything I would want in a brother."

Luster was speechless after what he just heard. He smiled as his blush grew a bit and layed with Marona. "I'm glad I make you feel happy," he said to her.

Luster watched as Marona sleeps against his fur and smiles. "Goodnight sis," he said to her and kisses her forehead. After that, he slowly fell asleep.

Marona slept peacefully. She started to hug Luster in her sleep. She started to talk in her sleep. She said" Love ........ Bro.......Maybe..... Bro..... Find..... Me...... More...... Friends" while asleep. Her illusion turned her into a vulpix then an alohan vulpix. She then started to have a dream about Luster finding her new friends.

Cookie followed Burn outside and was shocked to see the human as this was the first time she encountered a human. She then gasped at the human dropping unconscious, with a limp body when Burn took its life force. However, Cookie couldn't understand what had just happened. She rushed over to the human and nudged its lifeless body. "Life?" She whimpered as she looked at the unresponsive face. She turned to Burn with a confused and worried face for the human. She then stepped away from the human and Burn as she started to feel scared slightly. She gulped as she realized that she had left her doll inside, which made her even more anxious and scared.

"You don't want the chocolate do you." Burn sighed. "Anyways, its getting time for bed, so lets head home shall we?" Burn grabbed Cookie's hand and started walking back home.

Cookie yanked her arm from Burn's grip and stumbled backward with a scared look. She glanced over at the human and back to Burn. Her bottom lip trembling. "H-Human...happen t-to C-Cookie?" She stuttered in shock. She pointed at herself as she said her name, as she started to think that's what's going to happen to her. "T-trust?" She whimpered.