• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Helix Forest: Life as a pokemon

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
Marona sat in a bush. Her wings on her costume were poking out of the bush. She did not realize this. She started to sneeze loudly. After she got done sneezing she said" I hope no one investigates the noise."

Oliver laid in his cave located deep in the forest. His chin rested on his large snowy white paws with his eyes closed. His back rose and fell, glad for the silence in his den. He was a very sovereign Pokemon, he preferred to be on his own, even though it was expected of him to be a guardian. He was an indicator of future trouble, so most of the time he stayed here. Most pokemon and trainers don't want to see him.

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei Looked Up and sniffed the air. A small pair of wings could be seen inside a bush. Kaylei Ignored it. Suddenly the ground under her started to break, and Kaylei fell down into the forest. She dragged herself to a cave, however there was another Pokemon already there. Kaylei knew if she stayed quiet she wouldn't wake him. She lied down in a corner and went to sleep.

Oliver's eyes peaked open, there seemed to be a lot of commotion outside his den when he heard the pawsteps of a pokemon echoing through the cave. His eyes opened and he squinted, seeing the outline of a white furred pokemon with glowing blue rings. He snorted, trying to make his presence known. This was his home.

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei remained silent. However she later drifted into unconsciousness.

Zach was in the top of a tree, eating berries.As he heard vibrations, the Espurr gone for checking, and found the ground just broke and fell. "What did this?" Zach said as he saw something in a bush, a Vivillion to be precise.As he grabbed the Pokemon's wing, he noticed it was a piece of a zorua's costume. "Oh.W-was you that caused the ground to fall?"

Marona shook her head. She said" You look fluffy. Can I hug you? I really like fluffy things. I also really love butterflies. That is why I have these wings."

"Uh... no.Sorry.By the way, what is your name?All that pink and white fur, you are a fairy type?" Zach said while looking at the fissure in the ground, noticing some kind of cave, maybe he could explore it later. "Also, my name is Zach." The Espurr said while raising his hand for a compliment.

Marona said" I'm marona. Why can I not hug you? You look very huggable." She stared at Zach with puppy dog eyes. She said" I'm a zorua though I never knew my parents. I'm normally timid but your a fluffy."

A noise come out from the cave..... a noibat came out from the cave..... this noibat was charles he see a espurr and a zorua......" why you are making too noise " charles was sleeping and all the noise wake up him..... he dont like much things but a few things that he likes is sleeping...... and he was very angry

Oliver released a harsh growl.
"Hey kid." He said in his low octave voice, getting paranoid. "This is Absol Territory." He began to get to his paws, his yellow eyes glowing in the darkness of his home.

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei couldn't move, because of the ground fall, she had broken her leg. By this time Kaylei was already unconscious. However she did seem to let out a slight mumble "i'm..*cough* not a k..kid"

Burn was sitting down in the cave in the nearby mountain. He walked up to the mirror and saw the candle's light was a bit small. "Whelp, I guess its that time of night." Burn Mumbled going outside to look for living things to get life force. The forest was very dark, so the light the fire is emitting can attract lost people, or Pokemon. He started wondering around, when he noticed a big hole in the ground. He looked around and faintly saw some Pokemon. He hid in the trees, hoping someone will investigate.

Oliver noticed the Pokemon's leg and snorted. He wasn't a very social pokemon. He didn't like to be seen, everyone always freaked when he awoke. Which was a strange thing. Why was he awake? He approached the umbreon, eyeing the leg. He nudged her with his large paw, before shaking his head and turning to go back to his nice, soft, and cold moss nest.

"Oh, y-you are a zorua?This is nice... sorry, I need to go away for a moment, I-it's important." The Espurr said as he started backing slowly. "I need to find some place to hide..." The Espurr layed down next to a bush, watching Marona.

D

Deleted member 227971

Kaylei Thought. 'its weird having other dark types around you... others seem to think your plotting something. Also we don't get scared of others..'

Luster walked around the forest aimlessly, trying to find a good spot to spend the night. He stopped in front of a cave, but he noticed two other Pokemon in there. He decided to leave them be and walked away. As he was walking, Luster saw an Espurr and what appears to be a pink and white Zorua with wings.

A Black egg with red dots littered on it. Rolls out of a small dug out and is seemed to be abandoned. However, it's quite a lively one and close to hatching. It wiggles frequently and a small crack has form at the top of the oval shape. It rolled around until it rested up against a tree.

Last edited:
Burn got up. "Well that failed. Well they split up. I guess that can work." He said to himself. He was sneaking up towards the Zorua, but spotted an egg. "I guess this will be a more vulnerable target. I should raise it so it can grow up nice and healthy, so I have more Life Force to have!" Flame Nodded. He picked up the egg, and carried it to his cave. He put it next to his candle's flame. "He should hatch soon." He said.

The egg became lively and started to wiggle around. The crack started to extend and branch out around the egg. The egg started to glow immensely, a line then grew from the glowing egg and went towards the Litwick. The light became a purple before the line went back to the egg. After a while, the glowing stopped and what was left was a Cyndaquil, lying asleep. However, instead of red dots on the back of the Cyndaquil, it was colored purple for some unknown reason.

A small, cute whimper came from the Cyndaquil as it started to awake. It pushed itself up and sat on its hind. It looked up at the Litwick and sniffled. Cyndaquil had a clueless, confused look on it's face that had a sweat drop running down it.

"Hey there little guy. You are pretty cute! I also like your purple, reminds me of me when I have a lot of energy!" Burn said rubbing his head. "I think you should choose your name when you are older." Burn looked into the back of the cave. "What do baby's want? Cookies! Yeah Cookies." He walked back to the baby Cyndaquil and gave it a Cookie. "Enjoy!"

The infant Cyndaquil blankly looked at the cookie that the Litwick passed to him. "Coo...kie?" It said, as its firsts word. She reached out and took the cookie that was offered to her. She hesitantly took a bite out of the cookie and slowly chewed it. A moment a small smile to started to grow. Her first experience with happiness. Without hesitation this time, she took another bite of the cookie and chewed it quicker this time also. She swallowed the snack and she looked up at Burn with a gleaming smile. "Cookie! Cookie!" She cheered before finishing her beloved snack.

Small purple embers started to spark off her back, also a bit of purple smoke started to emerge from her back also. The smoke then lowered down underneath her, making it look like she was sitting on top of the smoke.

Luster felt like someone was sneaking up on him and turned around. Nothing was there. Luster looked around with a puzzled look. "Must've been my imagination," he said and continued minding his own business.

"Aw, that's cute!" Burn smiled. "Alright kid, are you ready to go out?" He asked. He got out a chalkboard from the back. "Now, if you see another moving thing, it is dangerous. So be careful. I will take care of buisness to keep you safe. Also, I think you will like everything that outside has to offer, you will need to go to bed when the big yellow thing in the sky appears." He said. "Alright? Lets go!" He said grabbing the Cyndaquil's hand, and starting to walk outside.

Cyndaquil intriguingly listened as burn explained the dangers. Cyndaquil hesitantly nodded before she went with Burn outside. As Cyndaquil went outside she froze as she looked around at the trees, at the sky, at the mountains. Cyndaquil inhaled deeply ad exhaled. Her first experience of the outside. However, she could sense something moving nearby. After listening to Burn's warning she started to become scared and she started to shake. As this happened, a circle of fog started to revolve around Cyndaquil, and a small mild, purple flame started to ignite on her back. It quickly went out though. She turned to Burn with a scared look on her face.

"Oh its OK." Burn said. "I only meant things that are walking and such. Everything else is cool. Look at the Night Sky!" He pointed to the stars. He walked through the forest to the big fissure in the ground. "Remember, be careful around big holes, you might get hurt. A simple way to get over is to use a Move." He said. He held her tight and used flame charge across the Fissure. "Cool right?"

Cyndaquil gulped and nodded as she tried to calm down. She couldn't help but sniffle as she tried to hold back tears. However, one slipped out and went down her face. Her first experience of sadness. She looked as Burn gestured towards the stars. She gasped at the beautiful sight of the stars sprinkled across the sky. The sight fully calmed her down and the beautiful sight put her in awe. "...Night," She said. She still followed Burn through the forest but she couldn't look away from the sky. Perhaps it was the best way for her to follow Burn through the forest without her getting startled by anything since she was distracted.

As they reached the fissure she snapped away from staring at the sky and listened to Burn. She carefully looked at the fissure as Burn warned her. However, when Burn grabbed her hand and moved across the fissure, she wasn't sure that they would reach the other side of the fissure. So when they reached the other side, she curled up on the floor, shaking in a petrified manner. She started to weep and whimper as streams fell from her eyes. The smoke emerged from her purple dots once more and went down under her feet, making the image of her sitting on the cloud of purple smoke again.

However, a strong purple flame ignited on her back. A lot more powerful than before. The cloud of purple smoke started to rise upwards, and Cyndaquil raised up with it as if she was sitting in the cloud. She continued to weep as she still thought that she was falling. I guess this is her reacting to that. She started to float away from Burn and went into the forest.

After a while, the cloud seemed to dissolve and she fell into a tree, she tightly gripped onto the branch of the tree. She then started to loudly, cry and scream. As she was distressed, scared and confused. She looked around for Burn but then noticed how high up she was and Burn was nowhere to be seen so she cried even more.

Luster's ears perked up as he heard the sound of crying. He immediately started to run towards the direction of the crying. Eventually, he ran to a tree and saw a baby Cyndaquil hanging on to a branch and crying. "Oh no!" he said and began to think on what to do. After a few seconds, he jumped up and transformed into a Fletchinder. He flew to the Cyndaquil and grabbed her with his talons. He let the Cyndaquil down on the gently and turned back to his own self.

Cyndaquil flailed around as she got lifted away by the disguised Zorua. She gulped as she managed to gather enough courage to open her eyes. As soon as she saw the Zorua, Burn's warning's repeated in her head. "Now, if you see another moving thing, it is dangerous. So be careful."

She hid her face with her arms and screamed. "Night!" She screamed one of the few words she knew, The fire became ever more strong and wild on her back as a black ball started to appear in front of her hands. As she felt a power in front of her hands she faced her hands towards the black ball and she pushed with her hands. Launching it at the Zorua. She used Shadow Ball, her first attack. Strangely, she seemed to be learning ghost and dark type attacks instead of fire types like a Cyndaquil should. She curled up into a ball once more and she whimpered "Cookie,"

Luster was about to comfort the crying Cyndaquil but watched as she formed a Shadow Ball. When she launched it, he was hit by the Shadow Ball and slammed against a tree. "Wow....what a strong baby," he said and passed out.

OOC: I'll ignore @montymike 's post for now, since it controlled my character

BIC: Cyndaquil cried and flailed her arms around. In a scared attempt to fight. "Moving thing...d-dangerous," She whimpered. She didn't really understand what dangerous meant but the tone that it was said in made her somewhat understand. Her flame went out all of a sudden and she collapsed to the floor. A faint purple smoke covered the floor like a blanket before it faded away.

"You know, I think I like this kid, and I should raise him, I mean, give a kid a chance you know." Flame said to himself. He looked to the left of him. "Wait. No." He said realizing the infant is gone. "Jeez!" He said following the purple smoke. He found the infant in a ball. "OK, your parent is currently here." He said patting the back of her. "OK, its time to go to bed." He said He toke the life force from someone nearby. He walked back to the Infant and grabbed their hand. "Alright lets go." He said.

She sharply turned as Burn grabbed her hand, as she wasn't sure who it was. She immediately calmed down and went close to Burn as they walked back to the cave. However, when she walked away from the scene, she glanced back to the unconscious Zorua, which flooded her thoughts with doubt and confusion.

As they went back home, he pondered in thought as she tried to process what happened. She didn't really seemed fazed by her strange power, but couldn't stop thinking about the Zorua. It helped her, it wasn't dangerous. She looked at Burn with her still watery from before. "Moving...not...dangerous..." As she tried to string together a sentence.

Burn tucked the Cyndaquil into the Blanket he stole. He shut the brown curtains so no one comes in. "Good night kid." Burn said. He went up to a mirror, and checked his flame. It was big again. "There we go." He said. He went in the back and got a Substitute doll. He gave it to the Infant. "I hope you like it." He said.

Cyndaquil accepted the small doll, which comforted her. She held it tightly to her chest. She smiled at the doll but she looked at Burn not too long after with a confused face. "Moving...not...dangerous," She repeated since Burn didn't react to it before. She was confused as to why the Pokemon from before didn't hurt her since she was told that most things were dangerous.

"What." Said Burn. "Oh, I see what your saying." He said. He sat down next to the infant. "Its not dangerous like it will attack you at any moment." He explained. "I mean there are some bad people, so just be careful when faced with an Unfamiliar Pokemon, and never show them our house unless you trust them." He got up. "Well good night." He said walking to the back of the cave.

Cyndaquil didn't budge as Burn left to his quarters of the cave. "...Trust?" Cyndaquil said under her breath. She tightly hugged the substitute as her young mind tried to make sense of all the information that she's got today. She wanted answers, so she got out from under her blanket and exited the cave. She tightly gripped her substitute doll as she ran through the forest since her biological clock is the same of a Litwick, she was wide awake even though it was the middle of the night.

Her anxiety was starting to grow as she sprinted through the forest. As her anxiety got worse, she would tightly grip her doll tighter and tighter. As if the doll was protecting her from fear. She headed towards the same part of the forest, where she encountered the Zorua. However, she couldn't find the exact place where she last saw the Zorua, but she knew she was nearby. She stopped running and started to heavily pant, her distress became the ever more visible as sweat drops kept falling from her head. She anxiously started to look around as she didn't feel safe anymore. "...Trust!?" She yelled trying to find the Zorua.

Luster stayed passed out, but managed to hear the Cyndaquil yell in his slumber. He slowly woke up and tried to remember what happened. "Oh...right, that baby," he said as he remembered. He looked around and the Cyndaquil was nowhere to be seen. "I could've sworn I heard her yell," he said to himself.

Burn woke up due to the light. "Oh jeez!" The light shined in his eyes. "And the Kids gone again!" He said. He got up and got a timer, and set it to 10 minutes. "This is how long I can stay out there." He said. He went outside and tried to avoid any kind of Pokemon. "Kid, Where are you?" He asked loudly. The timer said 9:00.